THURSDAY
AUG 21, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: ligonier
Ligonier Ministries
Dr. R. C. Sproul  |  Sanford, Florida

Sermon5/19/14 11:47 AM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
The Divided Kingdom
Dr. R. C. Sproul
R.C. again does an excellent job broadening the meaning to some OT events, that can be difficult without the help of an expert. There's so much involved in the events with David and Solomon, that RC's clarity makes it more interesting and informative.

Sermon5/19/14 11:04 AM
Solomon & the Temple
comments
Brother Sproul does an excellent job detailing the dangers of disobeying God. Solomon and David were loyal to God in their beginning but failed when they went away from listening to God, just as will happen to us when we do the same. Obedience is one of the greatest acts we can show God if we want to receive his favor.+

Sermon4/17/14 6:17 PM
Dennis Fasano Jr from Brooklyn N.Y.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis Fasano Jr
The Psychology of Atheism
Awesome sermons Brother...

Sermon4/15/14 7:15 PM
Lynette from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynette
Justification By Faith Alone
Dr. R. C. Sproul
The clearest explanation of Justification I've ever heard. I finally understand! R C Sproul is an excellent teacher, who breaks down complicated words and topics into very 'simple' and easy to understand language. Highly recommended!

Sermon4/10/14 9:28 PM
Solomon & the Temple
comments
Very good, but such a sad testimony of a man's life. Can almost bring one to tears.

Sermon4/10/14 5:02 AM
jane from malta  Contact via emailFind all comments by jane
Solomon & the Temple
Dr. R. C. Sproul
comments
“ great ”
A BIG THANKYOU FOR THESE BEAUTIFUL SERMONS

Sermon4/4/14 9:17 PM
The Return of Christ
comments
R.C. does a good job outlining the major views of the return of our Lord. While no man knows the time of His return, it seems as if indications are strong that the time of the Gentiles is nearing the end and that gives the opening for the Rapture to be close to happening. We should be ready that it might be tomorrow.

Sermon3/22/14 3:50 PM
Allan Aylsworth  Find all comments by Allan Aylsworth
The Return of Christ

Sermon2/19/14 6:41 PM
Mike  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike
The Rich and the Poor

Sermon2/5/14 8:16 PM
Tim Mayeaux from LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Mayeaux
Effectual Calling
comments
it just amazes me how all these pastors say/claim that Lazarus "walked" out of the grave when just a few verses later Jesus tells those at the site to "loose him & let him go". The man walked out of a grave wrapped tightly in grave clothes from head to toe ? I don't think so! He, by the power of GOD was levitated out of the grave. I would venture still in a horizontal state. The entrance of tombs as stated later with Jesus as Peter stooped down and saw the burial clothes in a pile by themselves. He could not have come out upright but even then, absolutely NOT of his own power.

Sermon2/3/14 9:05 PM
The Cleansing of the Temple
Dr. R. C. Sproul
comments
“ Insightful Sermon! ”
R.C. does an excellent job giving us deep insight about Jesus Cleansing the Temple and why He did it. There are a number of special views of a variety of events of Jesus which shows much new meaning to this part of John's writing.

Sermon1/28/14 5:41 AM
Ray Timms from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ray Timms
Almost Persuaded
comments
Dear friends, Can I obtain written version of this version either by email, or by post, please? Ray Timms 24 Shore Street MORUYA. NSW. 2537 AUSTRALIA

Sermon10/26/13 1:04 PM
Jay Haindel from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jay Haindel
Effectual Calling
Wow! This nails it!!!

Sermon10/8/13 1:24 AM
vijaya valentina from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by vijaya valentina
The Psychology of Atheism
Dr. R. C. Sproul
comments
“ Great Explainer Reformed Theology ”
You are the man of god, an outgiving, without any privacy; I echo the comments of my previous partner in the constructive work for the lost lives towards his rich endevers, you are surely a man unknown to the world of godly universities in the history of the humankind. No wonder your esteemed presence is highly regarded in strange conferences.

Sermon8/18/13 2:29 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
The Extent of the Atonement
comments
I do wish universalism was truth in that I can't wrap my mind around some of my loved ones dying in their sins and spending forever in destruction. If salvation were not of God, I would always wonder if their blood is on my hands such as did I share the gospel enough with them, did I pray enough and earnestly enough for them. I do believe the gospel must be shared indiscriminately as the sower broadcasts the seed. This is a doctrine I struggled with and found repugnant at first, but because my prayer for my self has always been don't let me be deceived and no matter what I must give up in my preconceived ideas, opinions etc, I want Your truth. Thus I set myself to studying out this doctrine. Today I see the wisdom and truth in it. I've listened to a pastor here and been blessed by a couple of his sermons, but last nite listening to his sermon on this topic I pictured him using total depravity and limited atonement as universal bookends to the other three points which he considered particular. I don't see that one can freely use the term the elect with that theology. Whenever man's freewill or choice trumps God's sovereignty then God's freewill decree becomes non-sovereignty. Apart from the whole double jeopardy argument, Christ's atonement was with design.

Sermon8/17/13 1:29 PM
R.K. McFalls from Virginia  Find all comments by R.K. McFalls
The Extent of the Atonement
comments
I love listening to Dr. Sproul. He has taught me many things. He has a great mind and has dedicated his life to the study and service of God. I agree with 95% of what is in this message. The fundamental error is in the definition of the word "all". All means "all". God is like a merchant in the marketplace. He is offering salvation to all people. He calls out in the market place, trying to get everyone's attention. But not everyone responds. Those who do respond, some look at the merchandise closely, but do not buy it. Some may even buy it, but later on they decide they do not like it and return it. 'Many are called, but few are chosen.' 'Taste and see that the Lord is good' God has an infinite supply of goods. If everyone came to buy, everyone would obtain. But not all come to buy.

Sermon6/9/13 2:16 PM
Jonathan foster from N.ireland  Find all comments by Jonathan foster
Inommunicable Attributes
comments
Great preaching....also available on SKY Channel 585 on Monday's at 5a.m g.m.t!

Sermon6/9/13 5:44 AM
A New Perspective
Dr. R. C. Sproul
So good. Made me cry. Made me rejoice. Made me fear. Made me still with awe of Christ. Made my heart thrill and made my soul soar. And made me cry again. Thank you for this treasure of a series.

Sermon6/9/13 3:30 AM
Finding the Glory
Dr. R. C. Sproul
The further along we grow in the knowledge of the holiness of God, the more stunning becomes the awareness of just how amazing is the amazing grace of God towards us. Loving this series. Thank you.

Sermon6/6/13 9:54 PM
Who Is This Jesus?
comments
In answer to your question, I would fall on my face before Him trembling. This is so heart stirring. Thank you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ligonier Ministries

Event: Sep 18-19, 2014
Counsel the Word Conference

Sufficiency of Scripture
Conference
Southern Seminary

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Phenomenal Software!"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..