Chapel Platform | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
As of today, we have 997,000+ sermons available for free. Almost at our milestone of ONE MILLION SERMONS. Matt 24:14. This Gospel shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations.

SUNDAY
AUG 30, 2015
CommentsALL -1 hrs

MyChurch: chap
Chapel Platform
Multiple Speakers  |  Bob Jones University - WMUU.com

Sermon8/16/15 10:12 AM
Susan Zeh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Susan Zeh
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
praise God that he sent preachers like Dr. Monroe, I heard Dr. Monroe many times as ye was a regular preacher at our church as were all the Dr. Bob's. In this time of corruption in the preaching of independent baptist churches, it is refreshing to hear preaching that still gives honor and glory to God and preaches directly from God's word as the Holy Spirit leads!! What a wonderful God and Savior!!

Sermon2/15/15 5:04 PM
Miss C from Canada  Find all comments by Miss C
Knowing God's Will
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
This sermon was helpful! I used to think that just because there was peace then maybe it's God's will but really we shouldn't base our decisions on feelings and opportunities, we should base our decision on what The Lord says–the Bible. indeed great sermon! must hear!

Sermon10/4/14 9:08 PM
jacob  Find all comments by jacob
Bondage
Lester Roloff
comments
Do ya have a catalog of his teachings

Sermon4/26/14 10:10 PM
Joshua Umbriaco from Kingsford  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Umbriaco
Authentic Ministry
Dr. Douglas McLachlan
comments
“ WOW! ”
What a great reminder to the church!

Sermon12/28/13 11:49 AM
In HimRachel  Contact via emailFind all comments by In HimRachel
Can Two Walk Together?
Dr. James Macginlay
comments
Thanks for sharing this blessed sermon brother Mouti. I thank SermonAudio and all brothers & sisters in beloved for sharing the beautiful word of God. I wish you all a blessed new year and may Almighty God bless you and keep you! Your sister In Him Rachel

Sermon12/27/13 7:13 AM
Can Two Walk Together?
Dr. James Macginlay
comments
“ Blessed blessed sermon! ”
This sermon makes you to want to be more godly, more consecrated to God and to spend more time in prayer. I think this tells everything.

Sermon12/3/13 2:28 AM
A Soldier that Stands
Lester Roloff
“ Faithfulness. ”
The soldier of Christ must continue to fight faithfully. He must not flee the battle.

Sermon11/25/13 9:44 AM
The World's Greatest Sunrise
Dr. Robert Ketcham
“ Great truth. ”
A sermon about the resurrection of our bodies. This is a glorious biblical truth.

Sermon11/23/13 11:41 AM
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
“ Great truth. ”
A call to not play with sin. We must acknowlwdge our sin and to repent, in order that God may use us again.

Sermon11/21/13 8:48 AM
The Future of the Fundamentalist
Rev. David McIlveen
“ Great blessing to my soul. ”
A message from 1980, at Singapore, at a Convention of Fundamentalists. A poweful message. A great call to faithfulness to God and His Word. A real blessing to my soul!

Sermon3/19/13 2:41 PM
David Vaught from Helena Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Vaught
The Eternal Danger of Lust
Mike Harding
Great message....Christians everywhere should hear

Sermon7/31/12 8:24 AM
dd from Caribbean  Contact via emailFind all comments by dd
Authentic Ministry
Dr. Douglas McLachlan
comments
I am blessed by this sermon.

Sermon3/17/12 3:25 PM
Barbara Rodgers from Oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara Rodgers
The Gospel Message
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
I made a note, then got caught up listening to the rest of the message. I can imaging how far preachers have come from preaching scripture. This sermon has done more in 30 minutes than some preachers have done in the last decade! I know at least three ministers who claimed baptism is not required to become a Christian, and have the gall to think they preach and a church groups to Christ all in one church.

Sermon3/16/12 7:56 PM
The Gospel Message
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
I think I just stepped back into 1978 for a few moments as well as 1966(+or-) when preachers preached straight Bible and less hypocrisy... I will re-listen to this sermon because there was something I want to make a note of to remember.

Sermon1/6/11 3:31 PM
Bobby from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bobby
A Model Prayer
Sam Schnaiter
Great Sermon! - A model pray-er. Mary reminded herself (Mary) about the temple incident with Jesus. As a model (pray-er), Mary believed God. The below passage (Luke 2:46-51) boosted Mary's belief. And it came to pass , that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions . And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. And when they saw him, they were amazed : and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold , thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing . And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

Sermon12/9/07 4:14 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Find all comments by Norman Smith
Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled
Dr. Bob Rhodes
“ Bless the Lord ! ”
The Lord placed upon my heart to listen to this sermon,at a time when i i thought that i was a personal failure..of no use to the Lord,or my fellow men. It was a great blesing to me...i have now turned off ebay,turned off youtube,and realise that He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world.I can,and shall overcome ! I have been a troubled soul recently,and have listened to the subtilty of the evil one.I have left my first love because of this. Thankyou Lord,what a lovely Saviour. Bless you for this sermon.Also for a few beloved brethren who place comments on the threads,no one cast the first stone at me,or condemned,but prayed for me,and gave wise counsill. I thanks the Lord for them all.

Sermon11/15/07 2:33 PM
Charles Anderton from Sylvester WV 25193  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charles Anderton
Why a Christian Needs His Bible: Part 1
Dr. John W. McCormick
comments
Our family heard Dr McCormick in Va Beach (Tabernacle Baptist Church) many times and I don't believe there has ever been a better man at expounding the Word of God. Thank you for continuing his ministry. He is truly missed.

Sermon6/14/07 9:25 PM
Luc Aube  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luc Aube
The Eternal Danger of Lust
Mike Harding
“ Very Powerful ”
While Brother Harding deals with lust in the context of music, his text is that we are to "Abstain from fleshly lusts that war against the soul". God used this sermon to convict and change me. Very powerful!

Sermon6/13/07 7:40 AM
jude  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude
comments
A sermon everyone should listen to. I posted your sermon on worldview weekend, on this very subject. thank you and God bless you Pastor Mike

Sermon6/12/07 11:06 PM
Luc Aube  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luc Aube
comments
As one who formerly owned 2000 (so called) Christian rock CDs, I can attest to what Brother Harding is saying. CCM is not Christian, to label it as such is profane. I pray that God will open the heart of any fan of "CCM" who hears this to receive it's timely and important message.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3