THURSDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,579 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/4/16 7:50 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
• Posted 16 hours ago
Catholicism's Apostolic Succession
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to MS ”
Huh?

Sermon5/4/16 5:00 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
• Posted 18 hours ago
Catholicism's Apostolic Succession
William J. Sturm
comments
The Religion of Rome's apostolic succession is Judas Iscariot!

Sermon5/3/16 9:20 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
• Posted 50 hours ago
comments
“ Black Ministers ”
Elder Ward and Voddie Baucham, both black Sovereign Grace ministers were and still are very influential in my early understanding of Sovereign Grace doctrine. Elder Ward and his association with Pastor Jim McClarty of Grace Christian Assembly, Smyrna Tn and Voddie Baucham of Houston Tx, who I am sure you have heard of. There are a few out there.

Sermon4/30/16 2:12 PM
Pastor David from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor David
• Posted 5 days ago
comments
“ Link for Nate ”
Nate, Here is the link to the Elder Ward clip we referenced during the podcast. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyI35bf-io

Sermon4/29/16 7:41 PM
Nate from Washington State  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nate
• Posted 6 days ago
comments
“ You are a blessing. ”
I just listened to your conversation on my commute home through terrible Seattle-area traffic, and you were a blessing. You referred to the fact that some people listened and appreciated your friendships like the "untouchables" at T4G, and I am one example. I thank God for the combination of minds and personalities He's brought together in your staff. Regarding race, I was wondering what you credit any growth in the black portion of your congregation to. Also, I was wondering if you could link to or give more specifics about the clip from the old preacher that one of you was getting teary eyed while showing your wife. Another question I have is, how many of your congregation listens to this podcast? And do they ever get angry about any of the comments you make about them? Looking forward to listening to more podcasts from you guys.

Sermon4/24/16 12:30 PM
Bill Bowe  Find all comments by Bill Bowe
Scary to think the truth could be deemed illegal but still the truth. Keep on preaching the truth!!!

Sermon4/18/16 9:51 AM
comments
“ Reply to Mike ”
Great question. I have a guess, but that is all it is: It seems that they are raised at the 2nd resurrection. The allowance for this would be in the phrase of Revelation 20:15 "whosoever was not found in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." There seems to be no point in saying that if there are not also those present who, in fact, are in the book of life. It would seem that this resurrection involves the ones of whom you speak since it occurs after the 1000 years.

Sermon4/16/16 8:42 PM
Mike from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike
comments
Pastor Bill, really have enjoyed your teaching thru Revelation. Question I have is if the first resurrection occurs at Christs return to the earth and the kingdom is established, what happens to those that believe on Christ during the 1000 year reign and die ?

Sermon4/10/16 9:58 PM
Intro to Zoroaster
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Response to JHB ”
Thank you for your interest. I am, as you might expect, trying to control my zeal of uploading information to SermonAudio.com with my desire to connect with my students. Believe it or not, the dynamics of the room change with younger brothers and sister in Christ when they know the class is being recorded. Thanks very much for your kind comment.

Sermon4/9/16 8:57 AM
Walter Holt from Fayetteville, NC  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Walter Holt
A Discussion Concerning Hell
William J. Sturm
“ Good Teaching is such a valuable commodity ”
Excellent Sermon Bill. Expository preaching is such a valuable asset to the Body of Christ. It helps combat the Biblical Illiteracy plaguing the Christian Church. Keep up the faithful work entrusted to you.

Sermon4/6/16 9:02 AM
JHB from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by JHB
Intro to Zoroaster
William J. Sturm
comments
Interesting topic. I hope you will be able to add all of the lessons to sermon audio.

Sermon4/5/16 5:53 PM
Jefferson from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jefferson
comments
Great information it appears to me that we are experiencing a time where feeling Trumps understanding I am for Ted Cruz I can't see myself voting for Trump under any circumstance thank you for putting the information out

Sermon4/4/16 9:34 PM
Pastor Dave Davenport from Ontario, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Dave Davenport
The Theology of Ted Cruz
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Problematic ”
First, this audio is almost a full reading of the article, which makes it a misnomer that our speaker has much to add. His comment are roughly 3 minutes in duration. Second, the KJV controversy reference is a clear hobby horse issue here and lends no strength to the aforementioned brief comments. Third, the speaker embraces a liberal journalist's comments whole-heartedly, when the issue of the said writer offers only criticism and no answers. To follow the actual article's "implied, not supplied" suggestions, believers should basically stay out of politics. The writer is a civil war history teacher at theologically liberal college, who cannot discern God's providential judgment upon our nation in the civil war which President Lincoln deliberately acknowledges in his second inaugural address and which is engraved upon his monument. (It's time we stop referencing and promoting a reparations spirit. God took care of punishing the generation closest to the sin of slavery.) Finally, this speaker is not adding anything to the issue at hand. Trump, the quintessential playboy, brutish, world-ling vs. Cruz, a guy who is humbly trying to emulate a man (Reagan) in his political life, who, by the way, has not once spoken of dominionism or seven mountain theology. Let's remember Romans 14:4

Sermon4/4/16 10:04 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
The Theology of Ted Cruz
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Christian Nation? ”
Although I believe the founding of this nation was based on Christian values. I agree it is not a Christian nation. And it was not founded as Christian nation, there is a difference. There was only one nation of ethnic people founded by God and that Nation was Israel. I believe America was just a result of Matt 28 and the Great Commission. America has been blessed because the " "Church" has been blessed by God. Just as Egypt was blessed by God while his people were there.

Sermon4/3/16 3:19 PM
genesis from canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by genesis
The Theology of Ted Cruz
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ not sure ”
the reason christian professors talk about Cruz's theology is that the Bible is a big part of his platform, other candidates care little about that old book. Cruz is the closest to my worldview by far. The carpet bombing thing is kind of like using atomic bombs, Cruz is not talking about population centers like Truman did in 1945, and I don't think what Truman did is necessarily totally unbiblical. I don't know. I'd love to have someone pointing me to some verses on that. Anyway, if there are no viable alternatives on the table, what's the point to say his option is not so good? everybody knows that. I agree with your Daniel living in exile analogy.

Sermon4/1/16 1:56 PM
Brian  Find all comments by Brian
Students are Know-Nothings
Sean E. Harris
“ Great discussion ”
Great discussion and I agree with many of your comments and observations. The devaluing of the current educational model is alarming. A High school diploma has almost become worthless. Is Berean Baptist Academy any different? Is there anything BBA can do different to break the status quo?

Sermon3/30/16 2:54 PM
Pretribulation Rapture?
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Christine ”
Certainly, Sis.

Sermon3/30/16 11:09 AM
christine elliott from california  Contact via emailFind all comments by christine elliott
Pretribulation Rapture?
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Jesus didn't know his return time ”
He now is in heaven at the right hand of the father. He knows now I would think

Sermon3/29/16 11:15 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
Predestination and Freewill
Sean E. Harris
comments
God's own hand is at the helm of the entire world, so he never allows a separation between his power and his foreknowledge. If God foresaw what he did not will to be, then he does not have the highest authority. Therefore, he established what will come about in the future, because nothing happens unless he wills that it happens.

Sermon3/26/16 12:48 PM
Rodney Jewer from Gardner, Massachusetts  Protected NameFind all comments by Rodney Jewer
comments
“ Perfect sermon - Exactly what I needed and wanted! ”
Although I never really understood why, until now, one of my favorite bible verses is.. Matthew 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table. I have always believed this verse to be a favorite because I am simply a dog lover. Until I viewed this sermon. Now I understand why God put this verse on my heart. Not because I love dogs, but because I am a dog. Truth indeed. I hope this sermon blesses others as it has blessed me. WOW I love this preaching! We need some of this up north. Caution: This is powerful preaching and may hurt some feelings - watch it anyway. I will only speak for myself as I need to be put back into my place and humbled often.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Fasting for Justice
Scott T. Brown

Lin Brown
Judgment and the New Creation

Grace Particular Baptist

Scott Davis
A Call to Arms

The Armor of God
Nineveh

Scott Davis
The Will of God

The Attributes of God
Nineveh

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..