Anchored In Truth Ministries | SermonAudio.com

WEDNESDAY
APR 23, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Anchored In Truth Ministries
Jeff Noblit  |  Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Sermon10/29/13 7:41 AM
isaac.kallem from Bangalore india  Contact via emailFind all comments by isaac.kallem

Sermon10/10/13 9:00 AM
Bruce from Wyoming  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bruce
comments
“ interesting sermon ”
You make a lot of valid points in this sermon but have left me with a couple of questions. First, are you saying that we have to be regenerated BEFORE the Holy Spirit works in our lives? And second are we not quickened or regenerated SO THAT. We can hear the call, so that we will respond to the call, and so that we will believe when the call comes? In other words, do we have to accept and believe, to have the Holy Spirit work in our lives, or does the Holy Spirit come up on us, regenerate or quicken us, (save us)so that we have the faith to believe? I have asked these question of many a pastor, and have had them trivialized repeatedly. But have found the answers to be profound in showing me what pastor believe and teach. Thank you Bruce K

Sermon10/4/13 12:00 PM
Butch from Alabama  Find all comments by Butch
The Unpardonable Sin
Jeff Noblit
One his best

Sermon9/14/13 12:07 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon9/14/13 7:29 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis , TN.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
That is my kind of preaching, rightly dividing the word of truth! I shout for joy each time I hear the word of truth spoken with God given power, which is not quite often. Keep preaching in spirit and in truth!

Sermon7/6/13 11:44 AM
Martha Anderson from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Martha Anderson
The Bible-Driven Church
Jeff Noblit
comments
Powerful sermon and right on the head. If we are not immersed in the Word and humbly obeying it regardless of the cost, we have missed the radical nature of the call of Christ on our lives. Thank you for proclaiming it like a voice in the wilderness calling out. May God continue to bless your ministry and congregation as you seek to live this out.

Sermon6/20/13 10:31 AM
Butch from Alabama  Find all comments by Butch
Confessing Christ
Jeff Noblit
A must listen

Sermon3/5/13 11:30 PM
Sherwin Tebelin from Singapore  Find all comments by Sherwin Tebelin
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
A clear and simple to understand about the doctrine of election

Sermon11/29/12 1:54 AM
Steven Streight from Peoria, IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven Streight
comments
“ You nailed it -- a common problem in churches. ”
I recall a Southern Baptist church that spent like 5 days in Vacation Bible School covering the theme, then only the last 10 minutes of the last day getting the kids to accept Christ, in a rushed, hurry up and decide mode. Sickening. Our churches are mostly corrupt and irreversibly worthless. Sad. Laodicean age. Numbers Idolatry. The pastor even spoke of "pastoral exaggeration" (ie, lying) about numbers of baptisms. Woe.

Sermon9/4/12 9:06 PM
oscar reyes from long beach,ca.  Contact via emailFind all comments by oscar reyes
The Repentance of Nineveh
Rev. David Miller
excellent sermon! what a blessing. Thank you!

Sermon8/29/12 6:53 PM
Samantha M from Georgia Camden County  Find all comments by Samantha M
Family Idolatry, Part 1
Jeff Noblit
Excellent!

Sermon8/3/11 3:52 PM
Its Jesus' Blood and NOTHING e from WV  Find all comments by Its Jesus' Blood and NOTHING e
comments
I've read everyones comments. I was one that lived in bondage my entire 30+ christian years. It is nothing of ourselves that saves us...only the blood of Jesus Christ. We can do nothing to earn this wonderful gift. If this is the case, you are saying His blood saved us but it's up to us to keep our salvation by not sinning or making mistakes. I won't live in bondage any more. I am saved only because of the blood of Jesus and nothng of myself. When he died he died for my past, present and future sins. That is what makes me not want to sin against him..but in my flesh if I do, I'm already forgiven. Glory to His name!!!

Sermon7/12/11 8:07 PM
Frank Rollberg  Find all comments by Frank Rollberg
comments
I Love my Pastor. That's why we moved from Chicago to Muscle Shoals to get under the Preaching of the Gospel......

Sermon7/9/11 9:02 PM
Pastor Sean Harris from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Sean Harris
comments
“ Excellent Relevant Sermon ”
Every baptist preacher needs to hear this message. How many souls have a false assurance of salvation because of an evangelical gimmick executed by well-meaning preachers who believe salvation can be obtained by sincere words articulated in sprayer of salvation. And while they say they don't believe this their actions prove otherwise.

Sermon7/7/11 12:05 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
comments
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Thank you, and may the blessings of GOD continue to anoint your words, as you preach the holy bloody gospel. Thank you, sir, thank you.

Sermon6/23/11 5:38 AM
kathryn from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
comments
My heart and eyes overflow. This sermon has brought me such joy. I am an elderly 67-year old convert. God has in His mercy, snatched me from the fire by HIs Grace. Pray for my two children that they too will come to His faith.

Sermon5/28/11 8:20 PM
Quiyada from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Quiyada
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Immensely blessed by this!

Sermon5/25/11 5:20 AM
kathryn from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
I would like to send this to Tweety, who commented on the doctrine of election, and that it keeps us from spreading the word through out the world. I am a member of a Grace Reform church. One of our primary missions is missions. God has chosen by the foolishness of preaching to call his elect out of the world. We support several missionaries and personally witness. We rejoice that he can use us for building His kingdom. Witnessing starts with each of us individually and I know that you too will reach out to others. Love in Christ Kathryn

Sermon5/22/11 4:35 AM
kathryn from NC  Find all comments by kathryn
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
The first time I listened to you I was very disturbed because of your affliation with the Southern Baptist and their holding of easy believism. I too was raised in the FBC and through the years watched it apostitate. It is now a social,new age organization. The first sermon, that I listened to you, made the statement that if someome comes into contact with a Reform Baptist, they need to run. At that time I wrote to you and explained that I am Reformed Baptist and that we, in truth, were preaching and believing exactly the same as you. After reading your comment on election based on foreknowledge of persons chosen by God in eternity, I am thrilled. God in His mercy chose me and put me in Christ. "Christ in me the hope of glory." Thank the Lord for revealing the truth to you. Love in Chist---Kathryn

Sermon5/16/11 4:16 AM
larry Pan from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by larry Pan
comments
“ Great is God; small is man. ”
Thank you for this Christ glorifying message!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

The Briefing 11-12-13
Bill Parker
The God of Salvation

The God of Salvation
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Lewis Kiger
God can burn barley field

Memorial Heights Baptist

Scott T. Brown
His Hand is Stretched Out

Hope Baptist Church

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Forsaken
Pastor Joseph LoSardo

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help