The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

The Underground Christian Network
Theo Hikmat  |  Smyrna tennessee

Sermon7/12/07 6:31 PM
M Jones  Find all comments by M Jones
Problems with the New Bibles
Dr. Sam Gipp
comments
“ Fantastic ”
Hands down Dr Gipp is at his best when he is teaching on this topic. He communicates his message in a down to earth, easy to understand way. He introduces humor to keep you interested, and he never talks above the ‚Äúcommon man‚ÄĚ. He has 20 or so hours on CD lectures (offered elsewhere) elaborating on this topic, and has a few great books for anybody who wants to study this further. You will learn a lot by listening to this sermon.

Sermon7/6/07 5:36 PM
Steve B  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve B
comments
you are thinking too small, Jesus bore the full wrath of God on the cross. that is what is meant by Him delivering us from the wrath to come; the wrath we deserve in Hell, which is much worse than anything we could experiance here on earth.

Sermon7/6/07 5:32 PM
Steve B  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve B
comments
by the way, the church is refrenced as far back as Moses.... see Acts 7:38, and have your concordance ready..

Sermon6/23/07 12:31 AM
Tim  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim
comments
In reference to the Righteous always remaining and the wicked are always removed: Enoch was removed "Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Gen. 5:24 Also, if that statement holds true, then why a rapture at all? Why won't God destroy all the wicked on earth and let the righteous remain?

Sermon6/12/07 9:48 AM
Dan  Find all comments by Dan
comments
Irrefutable Bible teaching! Yet some will still not see it as evidenced by some of the comments. Thank you for nailing this one, brother. God has used you to clearly present the truth on this topic and it puts those who differ in the itching ears camp since they are differing with what God says.

Sermon6/10/07 11:19 AM
Larry Phillips  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Larry Phillips
comments
“ The Truth Has Come Out With A Shout ”
The Fox's Book of Martyrs is proof that God does not rescue people from suffering in a rapture theology. EXCELLENT SERMON !

Sermon6/9/07 7:43 PM
Jackie-L  Find all comments by Jackie-L
comments
I don't know which side to take on this,but I'm leaning more towards post trib rapture after hearing this and others on this subject

Sermon6/9/07 6:25 PM
Doug  Find all comments by Doug
(Sermon no longer available)
This excellent message is well-documented, and adds additional clear thinking to this issue, which liberals are wont to try to "emotionalize".

Sermon6/9/07 5:07 PM
PAkidd  Find all comments by PAkidd
comments
“ Very interesting but...I love these scriptures ”
Just curious about these verses. Can you tell me how these fit in? I'm a little concerned because I loved all the other messages from you guys. I think your ministry is wonderful. "And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come." 1st Thes. 1:10 "God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and [is] furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. Naham 1:2 "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." Rev. 3:10

Sermon6/9/07 11:29 AM
Jose  Find all comments by Jose
comments
I personally continue to struggle with the timing of the rapture till this day. I enjoy listening to this message because I have also used the "the last day" arguments against the pre trib position. I hope there will be a second part to this message on the pre trib rapture. Who is the speaker? He sounds like T. A. McMahon. My question is if the rapture is after the great tribulation then who will populate the millenial earth? There must be some who will produce children during the millennium. God bless!

Sermon6/9/07 4:10 AM
Richard  Find all comments by Richard
comments
“ Very Strong Sermon! ”
a must hear for all, lots of Bible to back up this message. I have learned alot.

Sermon6/8/07 7:00 PM
Marge Alley  Find all comments by Marge Alley
comments
God bless you for presenting Bible truth! One Google article I came across is "Pretrib Rapture Diehards" and it backs up what you say. Marge

Sermon6/8/07 9:57 AM
Peter Williamson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Peter Williamson
comments
“ Very Solid Bible Teaching! ”
There is so much false teaching in this area that will deceive a multitude and is encouraging people to live lives governed by lusts. This is biblical solid teaching and points to the last trumpet in Revelation 11, which is the last day of Satans power to rule over planet Earth. The next day is the start of the eternal kingdom of Jesus Christ; which begins with the judgement of the ungodly, moves into the 1000 year milleniun reign and then into eternity with Jesus Christ as eternal King of new Jerusalem; Praise the Lord!!!! God bless you brother for your truthful teaching and boldness for the gospel, Amen.

Sermon6/6/07 10:23 PM
David T.  Find all comments by David T.
comments
very well done, and Biblically based, bless the speaker for taking a stand on this issue.

Sermon5/25/07 11:25 AM
Jon Jo Fe'  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jon Jo Fe'
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I must say that this has been my most favorite sermon, not because you preached it but because it is the Word of God. In these times there is so much apostasy, sometimes its open othertimes it can be quite sublte, and in trinidad here people are getting carried away with the mega church movement and ther other false movements like, Latter Rain, Kingdom Now, Word of Faith and these other heretical sects. Let us pray for these tares and these wolves that they may be save by the grace of God and come to the knowledge of the truth, because it is not God's will that any should perish. Let us also make sure that our lives are in check with the Word of God and that we are in tune witht eh Spirit of God and that we bear lasting fruit as well - if we dont we'll be cut off just like these guys. I have done all I can to warn other in my country about this and this thing is an international apostasy - but we must stand as ministers of the Gospel and earnestly contend for the faith, and be committed to preaching God's Word at any cost! Let's carry our crosses and follow!

Sermon5/22/07 12:08 PM
Jeff  Find all comments by Jeff
(Sermon no longer available)
Great sermon, but there is a high pitch buzzing in it that really hurt my ears after a while. But this sermon is worth having a bit of a headache afterwards! *lol* I love Ray Comfort. He's a wonderful preacher!

Sermon5/21/07 9:00 AM
Ann  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann
Beware of Dog
Pastor Mark Shell
Hey. I heard some references to towns I'm familiar with in S. Illinois. Just wondered where you guys are located. I used to live in DeSoto, IL. Great message.

Sermon5/20/07 10:42 PM
Noreen Moyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noreen Moyer
comments
And to think I used to watch TBN and Paul Crouch and thought he was the cat's meow. Thank you for this eye-opening tape. I also collected Ken Copeland records and played them constantly. Much is coming to light and that is good. God's children need to be aware of the wolves in sheep's clothing theaching a false gospel.

Sermon5/20/07 8:02 PM
Noreen Moyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noreen Moyer
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I was raised Catholic and am glad I found my Lord and Savior after leaving the great Whore as spoken in Revelation. It is good that so much of it that was held in secrecy is coming to light!! Keep up the good work and maybe more Catholics will come out and truly be FREE as only Jesus can make you free.

Sermon5/12/07 5:31 AM
Jeffery Sellers  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeffery Sellers
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
Can you please e-mail me the sound exerpts from this sermon. I give a apostasy update each Sunday and I would like our members to actually hear these sheep growl like the wolves they are. thank you. [email protected]

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more