The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

THURSDAY
OCT 30, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon3/13/07 7:33 PM
Roo Palmer from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roo Palmer
comments
I loved listening to this sermon and the others from this broadcaster. I have attemped to share my new found knowledge with my christian friends but I am so amazed how many christians are sucked in by the brainwashing influences of the world's opinions. Many christians i have spoken still believe that man is to blame for global warming. They cannot seem to be open to other reasons. I tell them they need to listen to this sermon to get the facts. Many christians dont seem to want to get involved in these issues and other issues, so how can we fight against these effects if many just want to sit on the fence. I'm trying to tell people about this, but many just hide their heads in the clouds, not wanting to be involved.

Sermon3/13/07 12:35 PM
Faithful Remnant  Find all comments by Faithful Remnant
comments
“ Interesting.... ”
Not sure I agree with all on either side. The biggest issue for me would be allowing a woman to preach, teach, or establish doctrine in a congregation.

Sermon3/13/07 7:17 AM
Tom Norberg from Tom Norberg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Norberg
comments
“ What do you make of : ”
Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy." That refers to Jesus. Clearly Myer's teaching is extra-Biblical. But, how can we understand this scripture?

Sermon3/10/07 11:02 AM
Jay from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Jay
comments
“ Another Must Hear!! ”
It is one my great desires to one day shake the hand of the 'Mystery Speaker' for all of the work he's put into in this site. I've listened to most of his sermons, and I just love it when people are not afraid to tackle subjects that are very rarely or never spoken of in the church. I do have just one inquiry, though. He mentions Revelation 16:8-9 in relation to Global Warming. I thought that wouldn't happen until AFTER the Rapture. During the Tribulation. Well, either way, it still fulfills what the bible's been saying for hundreds of years, and we see it coming to pass right before our eyes. I hope to hear more form the Mystery Speaker in the future. God Bless you Mystery Speaker, the Underground Christian Network, and future listeners.

Sermon3/9/07 11:40 AM
ChrisE from London, England  Find all comments by ChrisE
comments
“ Much Needed Sermon! ”
Thanks very much for this message. This is much needed as the agenda of Global Warming is being pushed to the limit. Interesting when i heard this message the next day someone on the Christian television (suprisingly) was 'Standing for Truth' and exposing Global Warming for what it really is - www.michaelreidministries.org I thank the Lord for this message and i pray the Lord will continue to bless all at the Underground Christian Network.

Sermon3/9/07 12:24 AM
Jay  Find all comments by Jay
reserved
Various Speakers
comments
Good message to listen to about the end times, and conspiracy. I thank the Mystery Speaker to putting out another unapologetic message. Keep up the good work, and may God Bless you guys.

Sermon3/8/07 1:25 AM
msc  Find all comments by msc
comments
“ Interesting sermon ”
However, I don't agree how he comes to some of these conclusions. Some of what he says is true, like the part about the economy based on a chip or mark in the hand or forehead. That much I do agree with.

Sermon3/7/07 8:49 PM
Keith89120  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith89120
comments
“ Wow! ”
Wow! Joyce Meyers is way out there. I really enjoyed the way that Mr Sankey had this sermon organized. Loved the audio clips of Ms Meyers spouting her stuff. One critism, the Bible does say that Jesus was made sin in 2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. Yes, I know there are several ways to look at this verse, but Fran goes after Joyce on her false doctrines. You should bring this verse into play and make a better arguement. That aside fantastic job. Thanks

Sermon3/7/07 6:59 PM
The Doctor from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Doctor
comments
I almost cried in my bed when I listened to the conclusion of this message. I'm 16, and I know the way this global warming agenda is being pushed ahead. it is truly saddening to come to understand that the very people you place trust in can't be trusted. But...thanks be to God that Jesus can be trusted...and so can the Underground Christian Network. "Various Speaker", may God bless you and keep cranking that great stuff!!!

Sermon3/5/07 1:32 AM
Jeff Hembd from Venus, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jeff Hembd
comments
This is yet another important message form the Underground Christian Network that 95%+ of Christian leadership is silent about. Thank God for saints that are bold in Christ Jesus and thank God for 'Various Speaker' exposing the religious movement of man-made global warming.

Sermon3/3/07 11:48 AM
Carol from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol
comments
Great sermon exposing the false prophetess Joyce Meyers. The false doctrines are many and coming at us at breakneck speed. God give us the discernment in this time we live in.

Sermon2/26/07 7:25 PM
Vernon from Tifton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
comments
“ Very Much Needed! ”
In a day when false gospels seem to be drawing larger and larger crowds, it is even more refreshing to hear this message! Fran Sankey's teachings are a great blessing to truth seekers.

Sermon2/24/07 12:55 PM
brandon keillor  Find all comments by brandon keillor
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
amazing grace

Sermon2/24/07 9:07 AM
Luther from Montana  Find all comments by Luther
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ A Must hear! ”
an absolute MUST Hear, Praise the Lord for His mercy!

Sermon2/23/07 1:16 PM
Hank from Blacksburg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ Stunning Testimony ”
Very moving and inspiring. It really moves you emotionally. This is a good testimony to share

Sermon2/22/07 11:02 PM
Jenn from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenn
comments
“ Wow, praise God. ”
I really thank God for this. I pray He uses it to open eyes to the heresy and the dangerous teachings of these people. TBN is not too far from where I live. May the Lord open the eyes and hearts of the hearers of this message. I blogged about it on my site - lifeinreturn.com - in hopes that someone who may not come across this page will get it from my site. May God get all of the glory! SOLI DEO GLORIA.

Sermon2/21/07 8:31 AM
Stephen Green from Newtownabbey, N Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stephen Green
comments
Keep exposing heresy and apostates like Joyce Meyers! How anyone could possibly listen to, or sit under the ministry of a woman, false teacher after hearing her say that Christ ceased to be the Son of God on the cross is beyond me! 1 Timothy 2:12

Sermon2/20/07 2:11 PM
Phil from Florida  Find all comments by Phil
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
Deep,touching, what a blessing to hear the life changing power of Jesus

Sermon2/19/07 8:28 PM
Tim from Texas  Find all comments by Tim
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ powerful testamony! ”
this is an amazing testamony..praise the Lord for saving souls, this is proof that your never too far gone that Jesus cannot reach you

Sermon2/18/07 6:09 PM
Rev. R. Vierra  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rev. R. Vierra
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Check Mate! ”
As a preacher I can say that nothing is more important than preaching the Word of God with truth and nothing less! We have a responsibility to preach the gospel, and NOT OUR OWN OPINIONS! I was praying one day, and God told me, "Son, preach my word, and nothing else. If you have questions, ask me. I will reveal my truth to you. Don't be preaching your opinions, your point-of-view, your emotions, and what you THINK is the truth. I AM the way, the truth, and the life." In other words, we find too may preachers who preach about the things that matters most to them, such as prosperity. We need to examine what kind of prosperity is God REALLY referring to. I am a very rich man, yet I don't hardly own a thing! I have a wonderful wife, great family and friends, and a roof over my head, and most of all...I've got a God who loves me and cares for me! What more do we really need?

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

Petition to God, Deliverance

Book of Psalms
Shreveport Grace Church

Blog 10/27/14
Seasons and Rhythms of Life

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;why are you cast down, o my soul, and why are you...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..