The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

SATURDAY
SEP 20, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon3/9/07 11:40 AM
ChrisE from London, England  Find all comments by ChrisE
comments
“ Much Needed Sermon! ”
Thanks very much for this message. This is much needed as the agenda of Global Warming is being pushed to the limit. Interesting when i heard this message the next day someone on the Christian television (suprisingly) was 'Standing for Truth' and exposing Global Warming for what it really is - www.michaelreidministries.org I thank the Lord for this message and i pray the Lord will continue to bless all at the Underground Christian Network.

Sermon3/9/07 12:24 AM
Jay  Find all comments by Jay
reserved
Various Speakers
comments
Good message to listen to about the end times, and conspiracy. I thank the Mystery Speaker to putting out another unapologetic message. Keep up the good work, and may God Bless you guys.

Sermon3/8/07 1:25 AM
msc  Find all comments by msc
comments
“ Interesting sermon ”
However, I don't agree how he comes to some of these conclusions. Some of what he says is true, like the part about the economy based on a chip or mark in the hand or forehead. That much I do agree with.

Sermon3/7/07 8:49 PM
Keith89120  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith89120
comments
“ Wow! ”
Wow! Joyce Meyers is way out there. I really enjoyed the way that Mr Sankey had this sermon organized. Loved the audio clips of Ms Meyers spouting her stuff. One critism, the Bible does say that Jesus was made sin in 2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. Yes, I know there are several ways to look at this verse, but Fran goes after Joyce on her false doctrines. You should bring this verse into play and make a better arguement. That aside fantastic job. Thanks

Sermon3/7/07 6:59 PM
The Doctor from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Doctor
comments
I almost cried in my bed when I listened to the conclusion of this message. I'm 16, and I know the way this global warming agenda is being pushed ahead. it is truly saddening to come to understand that the very people you place trust in can't be trusted. But...thanks be to God that Jesus can be trusted...and so can the Underground Christian Network. "Various Speaker", may God bless you and keep cranking that great stuff!!!

Sermon3/5/07 1:32 AM
Jeff Hembd from Venus, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jeff Hembd
comments
This is yet another important message form the Underground Christian Network that 95%+ of Christian leadership is silent about. Thank God for saints that are bold in Christ Jesus and thank God for 'Various Speaker' exposing the religious movement of man-made global warming.

Sermon3/3/07 11:48 AM
Carol from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol
comments
Great sermon exposing the false prophetess Joyce Meyers. The false doctrines are many and coming at us at breakneck speed. God give us the discernment in this time we live in.

Sermon2/26/07 7:25 PM
Vernon from Tifton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
comments
“ Very Much Needed! ”
In a day when false gospels seem to be drawing larger and larger crowds, it is even more refreshing to hear this message! Fran Sankey's teachings are a great blessing to truth seekers.

Sermon2/24/07 12:55 PM
brandon keillor  Find all comments by brandon keillor
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
amazing grace

Sermon2/24/07 9:07 AM
Luther from Montana  Find all comments by Luther
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ A Must hear! ”
an absolute MUST Hear, Praise the Lord for His mercy!

Sermon2/23/07 1:16 PM
Hank from Blacksburg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ Stunning Testimony ”
Very moving and inspiring. It really moves you emotionally. This is a good testimony to share

Sermon2/22/07 11:02 PM
Jenn from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenn
comments
“ Wow, praise God. ”
I really thank God for this. I pray He uses it to open eyes to the heresy and the dangerous teachings of these people. TBN is not too far from where I live. May the Lord open the eyes and hearts of the hearers of this message. I blogged about it on my site - lifeinreturn.com - in hopes that someone who may not come across this page will get it from my site. May God get all of the glory! SOLI DEO GLORIA.

Sermon2/21/07 8:31 AM
Stephen Green from Newtownabbey, N Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stephen Green
comments
Keep exposing heresy and apostates like Joyce Meyers! How anyone could possibly listen to, or sit under the ministry of a woman, false teacher after hearing her say that Christ ceased to be the Son of God on the cross is beyond me! 1 Timothy 2:12

Sermon2/20/07 2:11 PM
Phil from Florida  Find all comments by Phil
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
Deep,touching, what a blessing to hear the life changing power of Jesus

Sermon2/19/07 8:28 PM
Tim from Texas  Find all comments by Tim
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ powerful testamony! ”
this is an amazing testamony..praise the Lord for saving souls, this is proof that your never too far gone that Jesus cannot reach you

Sermon2/18/07 6:09 PM
Rev. R. Vierra  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rev. R. Vierra
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Check Mate! ”
As a preacher I can say that nothing is more important than preaching the Word of God with truth and nothing less! We have a responsibility to preach the gospel, and NOT OUR OWN OPINIONS! I was praying one day, and God told me, "Son, preach my word, and nothing else. If you have questions, ask me. I will reveal my truth to you. Don't be preaching your opinions, your point-of-view, your emotions, and what you THINK is the truth. I AM the way, the truth, and the life." In other words, we find too may preachers who preach about the things that matters most to them, such as prosperity. We need to examine what kind of prosperity is God REALLY referring to. I am a very rich man, yet I don't hardly own a thing! I have a wonderful wife, great family and friends, and a roof over my head, and most of all...I've got a God who loves me and cares for me! What more do we really need?

Sermon2/15/07 7:17 PM
Jay from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Jay
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I strongly hate it when christians turn their ears and minds away from things like what this sermon is covering. Why can't christians see the dangers the ecumenical movement? Can't they see that it's all just a stage being set for the One World Government that's prophecied in the Bible? Why do people look at us like we're some whacky conspiracy theory nuts? I guess that's why I feel blessed by these guys, the Underground Christian Network. They're not afraid to get the truth out there. God Bless these guys. This is a must hear for true and SERIOUS Christians.

Sermon2/15/07 2:51 PM
T Merritt from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by T Merritt
comments
I could give a brotherly answer to such a defense against such covetous foolish prophets. Jude verse 11 Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Baalim for reward and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Sermon2/15/07 5:22 AM
Kizito michael George from Norway  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizito michael George
comments
Kizito Michael George , Norway I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for the saint behind this summon. I have bee so so so so much blessed by the summon. I will listen to it again and again and again until I get the message. I’m a Ugandan who has a lot of sorrow in my heart because of the Apostasy of TBN and other apostates. Africa need to hear this summon. I will posit it on my Blog. God Bless you so much.

Sermon2/8/07 7:38 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
“ Don't miss Sankey's Osteen MP3 ”
Fran Sankey also has a good, in-depth presentation on Joel Osteen, who was recently named America's #1 Christian pastor, although like Meyer he is not a Christian either. Sankey's audio web page is: http://www.towertotruth.net/audio.htm A direct link to the MP3: http://tinyurl.com/3dvz25

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

The Briefing 04-17-14

Andrew Quigley
Write On & Incline MY Heart

'Drift, Neglect and Listening'
Sunday - PM

Event: Jan 22-24, 2015
G3 Conference 2015

The Bible is the Word of God
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com