Bible Believers Fellowship | SermonAudio.com

Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Bible Believers Fellowship
Jessie Delewski  |  Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

Sermon1/31/12 4:45 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Yeah these people dont realize that in the OT not keepin the Sabbath meant death! Jeremiah is good for Christians today. Having long hair is a shame but not a sin i agree, you have some funny people where you live, i'm glad that you dont drink alcohol. In my case the Lord has revealed things to me so that i'm not sinning, i love the Lord and nothing will offend me.

Sermon1/29/12 8:21 PM
Helga Hickman from Niagara Falls, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helga Hickman
comments
“ WHAT AN AWESOME SERMON!! ”
REALLY GOOD! Indeed, IF a sermon is to be Scriptural, IT MUST CONVICT US OF SIN! Oh! So many times, I just knew you were referring to me,... as I am sure, those who were convicted felt the same way! Praise God, it has been for this that I have learned so much since listening to your sermons, Pastor Bryan! I am so very thankful that God has allowed me to learn so much about His word, at such a late age! Thank you, my God! I am so very especially thankful for learning about the different dispensations, through which everything in the Bible falls right into place! It is such a contentious issue on Facebook! I don't bother arguing the point, always utilizing Titus 3:10-11 The word of God ALWAYS provides for the right answer, especially when dealing with false brethren! Mind you, I was saved for 10 years, bouncing from church to church, yet had never heard of the dispensations! Amazing! Small wonder I felt so lost! Thank you, again and again!! It feels so good to be empowered with the knowledge of the word of God, the true armor against the wiles of the devil! May God bless you, always!

Sermon1/29/12 3:15 PM
Marie Marriott from Manchester, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marie Marriott
comments
Amen. Great sermon! I know of a few Christians in the UK who are getting into the messianic thing, by keeping the sabbath,using terms like Yeshua and following the laws found in the Torah. Apparently by not following the Torah, I have not accepted Yahshua/Yeshua/Yahoshua as Messiah. No, I accepted Jesus as my Saviour! Besides, that is the name that the majority of people in my country know, you say Yeshua to a lost person, they will not know who you are talking about, but Jesus they know of. Thank God we have liberty in Christ.

Sermon1/27/12 11:54 AM
Tracie Hall from Fort Mill, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tracie Hall
No Local Church?
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Rarely Spoken & Very Encouraging Truth! ”
I greatly appreciate the faithful preaching that I've enjoyed from this and other sermons by this dear brother in Christ. This is a very important truth that needs to be heard in the Christian community. Too many sincere believers are being discouraged by the false notion that they have to attend a local church. My relationship with Christ has grown since coming out of the unfaithful churches. It's good when believers can find a faithful assembly to be a part of; but it needs to be truthfully preached what the scriptures say concerning this subject! Well done! I pray many sincerely seeking Christians will be blessed to come upon this sermon as I have. My relationship with Christ has grown and become a strong and true relationship as a result of understanding this truth in which your sermon brings out!

Sermon1/25/12 3:33 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Angels
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Fantastic Sermon! ”
The sons of God in the OT are angels, but sons of God in the NT are Christians. Men and women are different like a hammer and a saw, that is a good way of putting it. That angels are sexless is a lie, angels dont do things for their own glory they glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. Angels are wingless, they always appear as men and there are no female angels. This was a great sermon for the many that dont understand angels.

Sermon1/24/12 5:07 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
History's Greatest Celebrity
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Is Solomon in Heaven? If he is not then he is the only writer of the Bible who isn't. He did depart from the Lord in a very major way but he could have repented after that at some time. Afterall, he did write 3 books in the Bible. Yes, celebrities get into the occult and very wicked things and we have to careful on building doctrine on the book of Ecclesiastes.

Sermon1/23/12 10:53 AM
History's Greatest Celebrity
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Superb Sermon ”
While listening to this sermon, the poem Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley came to mind, which is about an Eygptian Pharaoh who wanted to make a name for himself by his works; but of his buildings and works now, nothing remains but two vast trunkless legs of stone in the desert, and the ironic words `My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'. (Talk about an ego problem!) The celebrity aspirations that many in our society are obsessed with today, particularly the young are nothing new. Remember the people of Babylon wanting to make a name for themselves? (Gen 11:4). To be famous now does not take much, some of the most written about celebrities today are a talentless bunch of lost souls. But they shall soon be forgotten (Ecc 2:16). Though our society is not bowing down to golden calves, they are bowing to other mere mortals and worshipping them. But anyway thank you for this sermon Bryan, I know of far too many young Christians who are completely fixated with what our society calls celebrities.

Sermon1/22/12 5:33 PM
History's Greatest Celebrity
Bryan Denlinger
comments
Oh! My! And here I have always said I was born to be rich! Because I love to give to others, and the more I had the more I could give! Oh! It is so sad to see these beautiful young stars that once entertained us with such wholesome roles when they were children, to now make the police blotter and be devastated by drugs and end up dying before their time! Well, if Solomon did not make it to heaven, so much for his "wisdom!" Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:25 Thank you, Pastor Bryan, for another very sobering sermon! May God bless you and yours!

Sermon1/22/12 5:07 PM
comments
WOW! I have long sought another word to describe TRUE Christians, since it seems that "Christian" has been hijacked by Lucifer, the behavior of a so-called Christian to be much like that of a Luciferian, it seems! Jesuits?! Oops! That one has been taken, and already put to bad us! WOW! Unbelievable this news! But I have to say about Independent Baptist Churches: my experience has been that its "pastors" will be quite happy to keep the church property they use indebted! They to do as much skimming as any corporate takeover! This was very sad to hear! Yes, it will have to be the house church, again, just as it was in the early days of the apostles! Thank you, Pastor! May God bless you!

Sermon1/22/12 3:08 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Grace
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Each Epistle Paul wrote begins with grace and ends with grace except Hebrews. There is grace by how we live. Then you go and say that people in Guatemala who earn $5 a month could not handle a $20 bill and one shouldn't give them any money. Yes you did say that, i hope you dont mock the poor like that and hope that the Lord will correct you on that one. Dont overcome evil with evil but overcome evil with good.

Sermon1/21/12 4:36 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Yes 501c3 is a creature of the state. The CMA works as a corporation. They can take away a Pastor's credentials, it seems crooked to me.

Sermon1/20/12 2:48 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Wolf Hunting
Bryan Denlinger
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
A Pastor's job is to feed the flock. Why should anyone who preaches worry about what others think? Bible college puffs up people with knowledge, you said that graduates have an attitude and aren't humble. The overseer of a Church should be the most humble. False prophets want to rule over other people. False prophets want to target the spiritually weak. Hey, it has happened to me, i've been targeted. Wolves dont care about their victims, souls and have no conscience and are ravenous. A good preacher will warn others about false prophets and false doctrines. Faith healers could make a lot of money by going to hospitals and healing people their, the reason they dont is because they are not really faith healers. Faith healers target sick people and say they have a chance of healing in return of money. They are very low to do that. If a wolf had time they could kill the whole flock. If you know the King James Bible then the false prophets cant get you.

Sermon1/17/12 9:18 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
comments
“ Tracked ”
Everyone is being tracked no matter what site you go to. Especially Christian and conspiracy sites.

Sermon1/17/12 3:03 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
A Christian And Their Occupation
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Good examples of where not to work, yes gambling is a sin and a Christian should not work for a gambling organization. It is good i dont have to keep the Sabbath. If Saturday has to be kept then what about necessary work? You answered that well. The Lord Jesus understood the spirit of the Sabbath Day, it was okay to heal or work if it was for an important cause. There are situations where one must work.

Sermon1/16/12 8:19 PM
Your Last Heartbeat
Brother Mel D
A well known expression comes to mind;'man proposes, God disposes'. As humans, it's very easy to sit back and think of the future and list: our goals, dreams, and aspirations for the future. But as the word states, we do not know what tomorrow will bring (James 4:13-15). This was a very good sermon, and to the point. And though I believe the rapture is imminent, thus God willing I may not have to suffer death in this life, the issue of how prepared I am for the rapture and meeting Jesus Christ our Lord is a question worthy of much consideration and thought. Thank you for this sermon Brother Mel D.

Sermon1/16/12 10:37 AM
Matthew 24
Bryan Denlinger
comments
Now that was a jam packed study! Thank you for doing this Bryan. The point you made on Judas was very interesting, and the point made of the environmental agenda. I'm seeing so much indoctrination of children through culture about the enviroment lately. It's all very orientated to a 'mother nature' pantheistic angle, so we are in high gear for the end times. Thank you also for 'hitting it home' on how dispensationalism is needed. This is a study that so many more Christians need to hear!.

Sermon1/15/12 11:43 PM
A Christian And Their Occupation
Bryan Denlinger
comments
It was great to hear this! I love it how it is you make clear regarding what is still in the Law (Old Testament), versus the Grace extended to the Gentiles in the New Testament, properly dividing the word of truth, which so many do not and get very mixed up! Thank you, again, for this great message!

Sermon1/15/12 9:59 AM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
Celibacy or Single Living?
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
This message is such blessing, Brother Denlinger!

Sermon1/14/12 1:08 PM
comments
I have a very hard time comprehending this issue. That's not to say it is not out there, where so much is heard about it! My first inclination is to feel sorry for those who may be trapped in this vicious cycle but then I think: what happens to their God-given freedom to choose, where they can choose well for themselves? I know I cannot get addicted to anything! I believe that is because I am/have always been too much of a control freak, and just have to be in control of myself, 24/7! Praise God! It is said to be a disease and must be treated like any other. Yes, it is a spiritual disease and there is to be only one cure for it: CHRIST! I am so very glad that you, Pastor Bryan, are able to broach so many subjects that are vital to many! May God bless you, always!

Sermon1/14/12 3:45 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Yes they know what your looking at on websites these days. It's interesting that you mention singing hymns and spiritual songs to overcome this addiction. While i dont have this addiction, that is a good method, i listen to your sermons anyway. I will remember to feed the spirit and not the flesh. Set your affection on things above and be heavenly minded. God will punish those that continue in a sin. When you defeat temptation give God glory and thanks.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

Man as Priest in His Home 1/5

Andrew Quigley
Why And How To Keep On Going!

'One Off Sermons'

Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..