FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: freegraceradio
MyChurch Code#: 09717
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky
Page 1 | Page 9 ·  Found: 1,024 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/17/16 11:17 AM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
"God's people for the most part are people who are constantly troubled. God has fixed it so that we cannot be content here: not with ourselves, not with the world, not even with our family and household." "Wealth and worldly honor are not marks of God's favor, and poverty and adversity are not marks of God's displeasure. Those who God justifies and glorifies are seldom rich and honorable in the sight of men." So many important truths in this tremendous sermon...some so comforting in our present troubles and some so heartbreaking for this lost and dying world. Much needed sermon.

Sermon1/16/16 8:11 PM
Jeff Rose from NC  Find all comments by Jeff Rose
Who Is Worthy?
Don Fortner
comments
“ Question ”
Pastor Don I have listened to you for a long time and agree with most of what you say ..What you preached in this sermon about going to church as the most reliable place to be in Gods presence is a long held tradition that I think is in error…Did Jesus our Savior not go to pray and to worship His Father in private ? I myself do not have a Church like yours to go to ..They are all Freewill armenians and would have me excommunicated for heresy to teach or explain what I believe the Gospel to be. Trust me I had to leave the church not go to one as you state to ultimately find the TRUTH through Gods word.. There are many like me in the shadows that proclaim the true Gospel message outside the church to the ones who can hear and can see ..These are the ELECT..I am not trying to debate you or question your sincerity , but if what you say is true than why is God in my presence and I in Him away from the church ??

Sermon1/14/16 9:52 PM
Beatrice from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice
Other Things
Don Fortner
Thank you, thank you for this profound truth in teaching about the preaching of Christ in the Holy Scriptures. Thank you for making the teaching clearer and straight forward.Thank you for using the scriptures in the bible as references instead of other things.

Sermon1/12/16 9:51 PM
beatrice fairbanks from ny, ny  Contact via emailFind all comments by beatrice fairbanks
Our Great Defender
Don Fortner
Truth is hard to swallow, but good for the soul. thank you for your faithful preaching

Sermon1/10/16 10:34 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ Such a beautiful message! ”
Dear Allan, We so much enjoyed the message you have delivered. We waited for the message, hoping to hear from our LORD with many petitions, and He answered our hearts with great comfort. May our LORD continue to prosper your understanding and your ability to speak to the flock of God. Oh yes, "...whate'er my God ordains is right..." Thank you so much.

Sermon1/4/16 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
David, Life in the Cave
Jesse Gistand
WOW,thank you Lord, thanks Pastor Jesse!!

Sermon1/3/16 1:42 PM
English Rose and George Fenton from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George Fenton
A Defeated, Vengeful, Dragon
Allan Jellett
So pleased to have another instalment by Allan Jellett on Revelation and find it so encouraging, must send it out to others. Too good to miss. Christian love, ER

Sermon1/2/16 2:33 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
Once again thank you for that wonderful message

Sermon12/30/15 11:33 AM
Remember
Don Fortner
comments

Sermon12/30/15 11:30 AM
Remember
Don Fortner
comments
What a wonderful message thank you, And how we ought to remember

Sermon12/28/15 8:15 AM
Suo Loco from Central Pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suo Loco
This is The Way
Ian Potts
“ it's all about Him and not about us. ”
What a blessing. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. We are bent to focus on the minutia of the left and the right. But the Holy Spirit will direct us to The Way, Christ Jesus.

Sermon12/25/15 11:59 AM
Frank Hall from North Carolina  Find all comments by Frank Hall
Lord of the Sabbath
Chris Cunningham
“ How needful! ”
Have you not read? What a lesson for needy sinners who are self-righteous Pharisees by nature; so quick to condemn and reprove—and yet, so slow to read and study what God says. God deliver us from self-righteous presumption and ignorance. God bless you brother Chris.

Sermon12/24/15 8:20 AM
BB from Indianapolis  Find all comments by BB
Be Patient
Don Fortner
comments
“ Thank you for this message of peace ”
So needed!!! What a blessed gift this message is. It is a comfort and truth.

Sermon12/23/15 7:43 AM
Ross from London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross
But God
Don Fortner
How gracious God I have, full with mercies and love to such a sinner like me. Thank you brother Don!!!! I really enjoyed it. May God bless you and give you more grace to preach the gospel of Christ Jesus with boldness and power of the Holy Spirit... Amin!

Sermon12/20/15 3:56 PM
A Summary Of The End
Allan Jellett
very encouraging sermon for us all in these last days. Thank you so much Allan. Look forward to the next instalment. God bless you. Love from English Rose and George

Sermon12/18/15 7:59 PM
Beatrice Fairbanks from NYC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
He Giveth More Grace
Don Fortner
Dear Pastor Fortner thank you again for great teaching. I was wondering can you service stream from the internet? I am yet to make my way up to New Jersey, it's difficult traveling there if you don't have a car and I don't. I I was wondering if there could be a way to join live telecast service. Anyway I will search the internet, I found the wirecast SermonAudio.

Sermon12/17/15 7:22 PM
Beatrice from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice
Be Patient
Don Fortner
comments
Thank you for a powerful sermon. when trouble and trial comes I forget patient and I have to remind myself that God allowed it to happened it must be good for me, but its still difficult. thanks for preaching the word in truth! Happy Holidays

Sermon12/14/15 1:23 PM
Gary Hollback from Wheelersburg oh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Hollback
Delighting In The Law
Don Fortner
Thank you so much, for the sermon my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Sermon12/10/15 12:29 PM
yolanda  Find all comments by yolanda
Perfection Required
Don Fortner
comments
This sermon is very convicting. It is a must hear.

Sermon12/6/15 5:21 PM
Ross from London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross
comments
Great God! I really enjoyed it Thank you brother Don! God bless you!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

Tom Chesko
Not Much Really Matters:..

Special Message