MONDAY

Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
First Presbyterian Church
Dr. Derek Thomas  |  Columbia, South Carolina

Sermon11/19/12 11:59 PM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Wrestling, Waiting, Trusting
Dr. Derek Thomas
Powerful. Thank you.

Sermon11/2/12 10:49 PM
Steven Streight from Peoria, IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven Streight
James, Son of Alpheus: The Apostle Who...
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ Fantastic Intellectual Insights ”
You are dealing with topics that most American churches seem to ignore. I love this sermon. "being obscure is good" is so opposed to our Facebook and Twitter numbers generation where popularity is exalted. Thanks for such an amazingly wonderful sermon.

Sermon10/26/12 7:14 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Magnificent! Brilliant! I've listened to it twice now and know I will more times taking notes. Some years back in His grace He brought me to a place to study His attributes and it was a turning point for me in my knowledge of Him and in my walk with Him. This sermon makes my soul soar. (The middle knowledge stuff is foreign to me but I don't feel the need to ponder it). Thank you for this magnificent sermon and for this series.

Sermon10/21/12 6:15 AM
Priviledged Listener from columbia, sc  Find all comments by Priviledged Listener
comments
Staggered....an appropriate word for this message! I have learned that my "god" is way too small, and that I am much smaller than I ever imagined! I have come away with my God much, much BIGGER, and I even smaller. I am almost afraid to attend these sessions...I have been given much, so very much in my life about God, Jesus and His Kingdom, His purposes and His plans, His heart and desires for me......I am so ashamed that I have given Him so little in return. Thanks to First Presbyterian and its leaders, I am seeing Him more clearly and loving Him more dearly. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sermon10/19/12 2:10 PM
Very, very interesting. Thank you

Sermon10/11/12 5:44 AM
James, Son of Alpheus: The Apostle Who...
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
Thank you.

Sermon10/7/12 9:52 AM
Kevin from Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin
How To Read the Bible
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ A light in the darkness ”
This sermon brings marvelous encouragement and guidance from an elder brother in Christ. Are you feeling overwhelmed in the wilderness? Are you afraid that the Bible will surely disappoint your longings? Listen, friend. Ponder. Then read--and walk with Christ. As you long for yet another word of insight and upbuilding, let me encourage you to go to Pastor Ferguson's sermon of May 9, 2011, "The Seven Mile Bible." For here, again, he preaches the supreme point--the glory and the life--in all the blessed details of the Bible: it is Christ, in all and through all.

Sermon9/27/12 1:38 PM
Robbi from Nebraska  Find all comments by Robbi
How To Read the Bible
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ One of the best sermons I've heard! ”
You are never to old to learn! This is such a practical sermon that I can apply today as I read Scripture. Thank you again Mr.Sinclair

Sermon9/25/12 12:41 PM
Strong hearer, repentant doer. from Columbia, South Carolina  Find all comments by Strong hearer, repentant doer.
When 'All Roads Lead to God'
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Somber, convicting, helpful Milk... ”
A beautifully spoken Word for my heart...as all your messages have been during this season of my life. It is as if God is speaking directly to me, with the heart and voice of a real Father and when you spoke the words of next weeks message title, it literally took by breath....for this very subject is one from which I have run, hidden ,or ignored most of my years. It is time to face it head on...by His grace and mercy alone, I will. Thank you, Sir, for I know He has prepared me for it.

Sermon9/21/12 12:52 PM
Midge Mudrowsky from Virginia  Find all comments by Midge Mudrowsky
The Bible: Infallible and Inerrant
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
Amen & amen to the strong & sound teaching heard from Dr Thomas!

Sermon9/10/12 11:39 PM
Jennifer from South  Find all comments by Jennifer
Has God Rejected Israel?
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Paul's Concern Was Not Addressed! ”
From it's conception the Church was comprised of the Jewish people, but as a Nation, we are all awarethey've rejected their Messiah. Over the years there have been Jewish individuals who have become believers and there are Messianic believers all over the world. I've failed to see where Minister Ferguson addressed Paul's concern for the entire nation. The question wasn't whether or not they understood that the Gospel was not works related, but based upon grace. Paul's concern was the restoration of his people as a nation back to God. Indeed God has not forfieted His irrevocable promises to the Nation Israel, He will deal with them as a nation in the restoration of their salvation. Once again He will be their God as they will be His people as He has promised, otherwise, we are doomed! God cannot lie!

Sermon9/4/12 1:02 PM
A 62-year old egghead...... from Columbia, South Carolina  Find all comments by A 62-year old egghead......
THE BIG THING - What is it?
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
When I heard Dr. Sinclair's urgent comments regarding attending this series, in particular when he said "unless you are providentially hindered", I was gripped in a way I have not been in a while. I could not dismiss this "feeling", so I set out to determine on my own if and why I, personally, should attend and commit myself as he strongly suggested. I am sorry to say I fell asleep during the first attempt at listening....not because the message was boring; I was very tired. So, I tuned back in a 2nd time and to make a long story short, I have wept and wept and wept...what else could a 62 year old egghead do upon realizing what she has "missed". You have tapped something deep inside my soul that has been buried under an indescribable avalanche of religion and information. I now know that I must and will commit myself to this series and for what other reasons than you have given....one of the main ones for me.....to grow in grace and in the knowledge of Who Christ is....I can see why Jesus said "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." I feel like I have been given a drink of much needed living water, as if "this is what I have been looking for".... and by His grace alone, "out of him will flow rivers of living water."

Sermon8/28/12 5:03 PM
Bettina from Los Angeles, Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bettina
Theology Matters
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
Thank you for you lesson/sermon Theology Matters. I look forward to the next lessons!

Sermon8/26/12 10:27 AM
A Tale of Two Seekers
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
Dear Bro, I really love this. Stirred my heart as I was carried back 45 yrs to my own sycamore tree. What was a catholic girl doing at a home's closed in carport to hear a traveling evangelist preach? None other than an appt by God. I was so hungry to learn if this thing called faith in a God one could actually know. I remember so vividly a song I'd never heard before or since being sung containing the words, "reach out and touch the Lord as He goes by." Being on an aisle folding chair I literally reached out my hand and lo and behold, I met the Living God in Christ Jesus. All glory to God.

Sermon8/26/12 6:32 AM
Receiving Life Out of Death
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ mighty ”
Powerful. Oh, to be such an intercessor.

Sermon8/25/12 6:29 AM
Putting Your Face Between Your Knees
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Powerful ”
Instructive. Encouraging. Convicting. Causing hunger for more of God.

Sermon8/25/12 5:15 AM
Jesus - Creator of Division?
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
Powerful sermon. Very Christ glorifying. Thank you. Not heard those verses so opened up before.

Sermon8/24/12 1:28 PM
Theology Matters
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
It's a privilege to be able to be in this classroom. Thank you.

Sermon8/21/12 12:10 PM
The Ultimate Anxiety Cure
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
Appears to be no sermon on this slot. I gave up after four mins. I was getting anxious!!! Sure would be an excellent sermon. Thank you anyway. Am blessed by your sermons.

Sermon8/21/12 11:52 AM
THE BIG THING - What is it?
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
This is so exciting. Thank you for making it available to outsiders via sermon audio.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

Angels Elect and Evil

Baptist Bible Doctrine in 1yr
Memorial Heights Baptist

Jason Shults
The humility of Christ

Memorial Heights Baptist

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Forsaken
Pastor Joseph LoSardo

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Preach­ing thr­ough the Gospel of Mark.
www.libertychurchpca.org