Covenant Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Covenant Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Wagner  |  Lexington, South Carolina

Sermon6/17/07 9:57 PM
Dessie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dessie
The Peacemakers of God
Rev. John Wagner
“ Outstanding Sermon!!! ”
Must hear sermon!!! Oh that we as Christians would do as instructed in this precious sermon. Thank you Brother Wagner.

Sermon5/14/07 2:57 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
Thank you Rev Wagner as I found this a providential blessing.

Sermon5/14/07 2:55 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
Last week my children were amazed as we saw a fantastic beautiful awesome Rainbow as we journeyed by car to school. The teacher must have been impressed too as my daughter had homework on Friday..the subject THE RAINBOW! Listen to this and learn what science doesn't tell you about this wondeful sign!

Sermon5/5/07 10:05 PM
dlytle  Contact via emailFind all comments by dlytle
comments
“ Overwhelming Message ”
This message left me encouraged, strengthened, challenged and overwhelmed with a deeper understanding of God's love for me. WOW! I thank God for you, Rev. Wagner!

Sermon4/25/07 9:15 AM
Ronnie Brown from Chattanooga, TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronnie Brown
What a glorious message! True worship is not always to a melody. This message gave a glimpes of my Lord which can only be responded to by falling to my knees in worship! What a Saviour! What a peek by faith on to that which will one day be sight! Thank you, Pastor Wagner!

Sermon3/6/07 8:56 PM
Luc Aube from Ottawa Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luc Aube
comments
“ A God who is mighty to save! ”
To quote Rolfe Barnard "I am so glad that God is still chasing down sinners and stabbing them in the heart" Praise God for salvation. Excellent testimony of the glorious Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/6/07 8:47 AM
Richard Yoder from Amboy Indiana  Find all comments by Richard Yoder
comments
A very good example of Gods Grace and a great Challenge to have a true Love for those who are traped in sin and addictions. Praise The Lord Jesus for all who have this kind of compation.

Sermon3/6/07 8:24 AM
Jason Wicks from Wester Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Wicks
comments
What an amazing Godly inspiration to us all. My sister endured a long hard battle with Heroin addiction for years before coming to the Lord. Now she is happily married with three beautiful children. This is more proof that the Lord does not forget the people our society rejects Praise God for believers like Eddie.

Sermon2/23/07 12:12 AM
Dale P from Bakersfield CA  Find all comments by Dale P
Calvinism #3
Rev. John Wagner
Listen to this Sermon!! A good dose of humility. God will judge, and you'd better not only believe in, but confess the Lord and His Christ. The most sobering part of the message for me was that those who may plead for you with tears and sorrow on this side of Glory will prais the Lord and cry Amen, when he sends their unrepentent loved ones to Hell. There will be no tears shed, no seconds chances. God be praised.

Sermon2/4/07 9:00 AM
Desiree from L.A.  Find all comments by Desiree
comments
“ Balm to the broken heart ”
It really goes to show you that when everyone leaves the addict alone, God never does. I hope that my prayers and faithfulness will be like Peter Oaksun's friend Eddie- i want to be as faithful as that! 'You know who he is Lord Jesus- please save him!'

Sermon1/29/07 12:10 PM
David Day from Montgomery, Alabama  Find all comments by David Day
comments
A great testimony. Thanks for sharing it. A must hear for those of family memebers of drug addicts as well as addicts themselves

Sermon1/22/07 12:37 AM
www.Criticalwarning.org from Atlanta Metro, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by www.Criticalwarning.org
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Brother Johns message on "God's Hell", is the best message I have ever heard on hell in my nearly 30 years as a Christian.In fact there are not to many preaching on the Bible truths of hell today! I honestly believe that every soul alive on this earth should listen to this message very carefully. I would like to throw in my prayer for you to pray lost soul. A prayer(c)2007 Lord Jesus Christ, I was born into sin, and that makes me a sinner. Sin means death...eternal death in hell, apart from you... I want to turn from my sin nature, and I want to repent of everything that I know is sinful and wrong. I realize that apart from your death on the cross, your blood that was shed for me, I would have no hope, but I'd go directly to hell. With this acknowledgement Lord Jesus Christ, I now want to turn from my sins, I want to turn to you. Please come into my spirit, soul, and body. Write my name in your Book Of Life, be my Savior and my Lord from this day fourth. Keep me from the evil one, keep me from deception, keep me from the wolf's in sheep's clothing, keep me from the pit of hell. Lead me in your path's of righteousness, teach me to do Thy Will. In Jesus Christ name I pray! Amen! Print, Sign and date.__________________________Date____________

Sermon1/15/07 4:03 PM
Dan Skapinsky from Massachusetts  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Skapinsky
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
I have been a Christian for some 17 years now, and it was the truth about hell and all it's horrors and the unthinkable fact that it is forever, without end, that drove me to my knees before the Lord to seek His forgiveness. This sermon by Pastor Wagner is one of not only great truth, but it goes further in that he expresses his pain and grief for the lost and it is very moving. I at one point thought I might be lisening to Spurgeon. This man has a heart for the lost and perishing and exhibits this without shame. I believe this sermon also will motivate those believers with lukewarmness to the spreading of the gospel to brush the sleep away from those slumbering eyes and go forth boldly to proclaim liberty and freedom from sin in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and with an urgency, knowing that the time indeed is short. This sermon will move both unbelievers as well as believers to act. I thank you for this man's message and I intend to listen to more of his sermons on your site. Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy and longsuffering with us all.

Sermon12/30/06 9:27 PM
Debbie Young from Washing State  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debbie Young
comments
I am so thankfull for this sermon. My son has been doing drugs and alcholo for about 4 years. He is facing his 4th or 5th streach in jail. I have so much hope in Jesus knowing that Jesus has not given up on my son. Thank You Jesus

Sermon11/26/06 4:30 PM
Doug from Pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug
Very well spoken. this is what I have been faceing all my life. I always was forced to accept what other people told me to belive. I never could express my veiws openly. But if I did it was like the end of the world. mostly my own famaly. at times I just got so confused that I gave up and walk way from the faith totaly. I souldn't have to go through this at all. I always was forced with my own friends to do thing that I belive in my own heart is worong. But the truth is All I want to do is Serve Jesus like the bible tells me to do. All I want to do is Serve Jesus with all my heart.

Sermon10/15/06 10:44 PM
Tracie Hall from Wilmington, NC  Contact via email
Restoring the Family Altar
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Every Christian Family Must Hear! ”
The family altar is a necessity for every Christian family today; especially in America. It is my prayer that many will have an opportunity to hear this excellent message. Sometimes we can get too busy even in our churches with serving and devotion that we forget the importance of family worship. It's time to return to what has been lost in a great deal of Christian families. I greatly appreciate hearing this.

Sermon10/9/06 11:02 PM
Jim from Pa
The Gospel of the Brasen Serpent
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Is this Doug from Lewisberry?

Sermon10/1/06 3:16 PM
doug mahady from Pa  Contact via email
The Gospel of the Brasen Serpent
Rev. John Wagner
comments
AMAN!!!! I was just as gulity of this. See I thought just going to Church and just being a good person. was good enough. And one day A song came on the radio From Johnny Cash came on. The song was unchained. And after I heard the Song I had tears in my eyes. And Later that day I found the CD in A pawn shop. I didn't have any money that day. And I took the Cd to the counter And Asked them If they could hold it for me. The man said if you can give me a good reason why you want this CD. So I told him him why. And He just said. Son you can't buy this CD I will give it to you. He had tears in his eyes. And all I needed in my life was Jesus.

Sermon7/19/06 4:38 PM
Emily Shearouse from Nova Scotia  Contact via email
comments
Growing up in a covenant family, it is amazing to think of what God saved me from, because I know that if not for His grace, that is where I would be! It is humbling to think of how our "trivial" sins can lead up to things like this. What a delightful testimony to hear! "What blessedness for him whose guilt has all forgiven been..." (Psalm 32

Sermon6/25/06 8:16 PM
John Joseph Volk from Van Buren, Arkansas  Contact via email
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Keep Preaching the TRUTH, Brother. Thank you for an excellant sermon on the ultimate horror reality - Hell and the Lake of Fire!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more