Bob Jones University | SermonAudio.com

Bob Jones University
Steve Pettit  |  Greenville, South Carolina

Sermon10/11/10 3:47 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
The Frowning Face of Love
Dr. Thurman Wisdom
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful message. It is exactly what I needed to hear this evening. I saw the Lord who had 'no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him'. The Holy Spirit gave me the privilege to identify with rejected love. I know how it feels when men look for beauty and pass by the cross, with just a little glance, hidding their faces, lest the ugliness they see there defiles them. Thank you for stirring long buried emotions. God bless you, your famly and ministry. In Christ alone Lia Leigh.

Sermon10/11/10 2:19 AM
John MW from North Carolina  Find all comments by John MW
The Bible and Homosexuality
Dr. Stephen Jones
comments
“ Pay close attention! ”
"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

Sermon9/25/10 9:31 AM
charles A from Mumbai, India  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles A
Quieting a Noisy Soul
Dr. Jim Berg
comments
The sermon is an eye opener. Most needed in these times of stress..

Sermon9/6/10 10:42 AM
Terry Simmons  Contact via emailFind all comments by Terry Simmons
comments
Very Good Sermon. Thank you.

Sermon9/4/10 4:01 AM
Gloria from Michigan  Find all comments by Gloria
When AIDS Comes Home
Jerry Thacker
“ Thank you ”
Thank you.

Sermon8/28/10 9:54 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
How Do You See God
Dr. Jim Binney
comments
“ The best I've heard on sermon audio so far ! ”
Who among the gods is like our LORD.. so glorious in holiness.. so awesome in splendor.. so great in majesty.. so rich in unfailing love and mercy.. Blessed be the name of our LORD! .. a name above every other name..full of power and might.. HALLELUJAH!

Sermon8/25/10 7:52 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Walking the Way of the Word
Dr. Mark Minnick
Excellent sermon!!! Dear Pastor, I so much enjoyed your teaching on Ps 119. Each word you said and the way you said it, gives me a glimpse in a heart that truly loves the Lord. 'The attack on the passions' So true! People are afraid and ignorant of the fire of the Holy Spirit who alone can cleanse within. This fire is the result of abiding, dwelling uninterupted in the presence of God, in His Word. I am a romanian by birth, atheist for many years, became saved thru a crisis conversion. I am a missionary in Nigeria now. I could not have survived without the Word. He is the Oxygen for my spirit. The no one enemy here is the evil spirit of religion that attracts people to church but they don't get saved. They quench the Spirit in the assembly and the passion for the Lord dies. Be encouraged today as a faithful servant of the Word who is forever free (2Tim 2:9) God bless you, your family and ministry In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon8/6/10 6:27 PM
jason mahood  Contact via emailFind all comments by jason mahood
Living in Trust and Tranquility
Dr. Stephen Jones
comments
“ Great sermon ”
Stephen to say thanks for your ministry would not be enough. I now share your sermons with my friends and family. To me and my wife your words - that have no doubt been inspired by the spirit - have made the difference betweeen living and dying thank you so much and keep up the good work. Jaon and jane Mahood from N Ireland

Sermon7/16/10 1:12 AM
Denise Forbes from Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Forbes
comments
“ Sermon changed my whole view! ”
Until listening to this sermon i thought i had been asking the Lord to give me this surrender. i see now that i looked to the brazen serpent, but continually looked back at myself - to see if it was working. It's all about the Lord Jesus, not me.

Sermon6/22/10 4:54 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
The Triumphs at the Cross
Dr. Douglas McLachlan
It's always a fresh experience listening to Dr. McLachlan. The Grace and Beauty he brings to the Holy Scriptures lifts burdens and resolve worries, restores the freedom and joy when I reflect on the Triumphs at the Cross. Praise GOD! Thank you.

Sermon6/22/10 2:41 PM
Dennis from Spanish Town, Jamaica  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
Choosing to Love
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
“ The GREATEST Sermon on Love ”
Thanks for your teaching. It is the best for all who plan to get married and those who are already married whether there exists marriage counseling or not.This will build up the Church of Christ. God bless you and your family and your work. Thanks again.

Sermon5/4/10 1:56 PM
The Demuth Family from Red Rocks baptist Church  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Demuth Family
comments
Dear Paul; Recently Carol Roland referred us to sermon audio to listen to your testimony from chapel service at BJU. We were greatly moved and praise God for His faithfulness in your life. We will continue to pray that God uses your willingness to be open and honest about the pain of your past to reach many for the gospel and his saving grace. We look forward to seeing you soon over summer vacation. Blessings, The Demuth Family

Sermon4/13/10 8:46 PM
Matt Hancock from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by Matt Hancock
A Mismatch at Michmash
Dr. Bradley Smith
“ Unforgettable Sermon! ”
I thank God for expository preachers of the Word like Dr. Smith. Heard this narrative sermon 2 years ago and was greatly challenged by it (the faith and courage of Jonathan, the loyalty of his servant, and the power of God). Here I am, 2 years later amazed at the impact it made on me. Was just reading 1 Samuel 14 this week and this 2-year old sermon helped me understand the passage as I read, not because I have a good memory, but because Dr. Smith preached the word - just what the text said. Was reminded of the tremendous value of expository preaching - when the hearer leaves not just with 3 points, but with a clear understanding of the meaning of a passage and how to live it out. I praise the Lord for such an example!

Sermon4/7/10 6:59 PM
May H from Midwest  Find all comments by May H
Spiritual Fruitfulness
Dr. Randy Jaeggli
“ I keep coming back to this one. ”
I learn something every time I hear it. Thanks for the wise counsel.

Sermon3/24/10 5:58 PM
Seminary Student from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by Seminary Student
“ Needed Sermon! ”
A sermon greatly needed in Christianity today - Binney exposes our wrong focus on filling our heads with knowledge about God while neglecting to nuture our heart-devotion to God. We are busy-handed and full-headed but so empty-hearted. As a current seminary student, I know the struggle of this externalism. It is so easy to read my Bible academically like a text book and forget that it is a love letter from my Beloved Jesus. I needed this reminder, and I hope many more will be challenged by this message to nuture both the mind AND the heart, increasing in knowledge AND devotion.

Sermon3/24/10 4:54 PM
Matt Hancock from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by Matt Hancock
comments
What a beautiful story of God's amazing grace that saves wretched sinners! Thank you Paul, for boasting in our great Savior. I thank God for you. You are such a trophy of His transforming grace.

Sermon3/16/10 2:28 PM
nathanatBJU from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by nathanatBJU
“ What an Encouragement ”
This is one of the most encouraging testimonies I have ever heard. Mrs. Wray is a wonderful example of encouragement. I was so touched at the end of her message when she "passed on the torch" as it were to Dr. Jones. Many around me were crying at the end.

Sermon3/15/10 9:25 AM
Matt Hancock from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by Matt Hancock
So, You Think You Have Eternal Life?
Dr. Bob Jones III
“ Challenging Sermon! ”
Sinners are wounded and dying all around me, yet I am too busy chasing butterflies. God used this message to convict me of my lack of love for Him evidenced through my lack of love for sinners. May God use this sermon to challenge many others to grow in love.

Sermon2/7/10 1:15 AM
Kavitha from India  Find all comments by Kavitha
More Than Enough Hope
Dr. Jim Berg
comments
“ Great Sermon ! ”
If you feel a kind of lost, I recommend you to spare some time out in an attempt to listen to this sermon. This message is sure to make a person halt, atleast for a while in the journey of life to think over. Great Job Dr. Berg ! Your message has been highly effective, to not only sustain the attention of a person, but also make him/her reflect on his/her life in this ever busy mad world. My appreciation to Dr. Berg

Sermon2/2/10 5:09 PM
Greggory from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greggory
Anxiety, the Silent Killer
Dr. Jim Berg
comments
This sermon is spot on with everyday life. I feel doubt all the time, second guessing, and following others because my fear pushes my confidence to the ground. Anxiety fills my head with thick concern and worry. It is hard to feel joy when fear is dense. God has me in his hand, but I don't have him in my heart. I open my heart to you Lord.. AMEN!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com