SATURDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 9 ·  Found: 1,142 total user comment(s)

Sermon3/29/14 2:14 PM
I C Irony from North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by I C Irony
(Sermon no longer available)
I think its ironic christians have a big big problem with sodomites and not with, divorced and remarried, adulterers.

Sermon3/28/14 12:37 AM
Tommie Scott from Las Vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tommie Scott
Paul Ryan the Racist
Sean E. Harris
“ The Failure Of Conservative Christians & Liberal ”
Hi Pastors, This is Tommie Scott in Las Vegas. As a ex racist, gang member, and Christ hater.. I have to say, that we have lost our way. Souls are a stake and were playing politics from a worldly point of view, forgetting that the gospel is the power of God unto salvation. I know that sound foreign in today's church. The people in these communities and governments are blind, don't we know that. They need Christ. Not one time did I see any of this big muti million & billion dollar Christian organization come into the ghettos NOT ONE. No love shown to our neighbors, but we can send ships, and truck loads of LOVE & Good to other countries. It makes me sick to see almost 15,000 murders a year, and kids dying from drug over doses, rapes, etc... WHERE IS THE MASS EVANGELISM of our country. GOD sent me to faithful servants while in jail 5-6 years ago. Two white men that trusted God. I was saved, even though I was a evil man. People like me and I consider myself somewhat conservative secondary to Christ, but conservative/ Christian radio, TV etc... won't put us on to reach out. I final got on The Preacher & The Patriot, and TRU News to speak out against false christians Like Al Sharpton. And Fake conservative Christian that are conservative before christian.

Sermon3/26/14 9:43 AM
Pastor David Gutierrez from Calif  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor David Gutierrez
(Sermon no longer available)
Keep the LIGHT shining Psalm 119:105

Sermon3/26/14 9:29 AM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
(Sermon no longer available)
God bless you!!!

Sermon3/26/14 8:14 AM
CJW from Ft. Bragg  Find all comments by CJW
comments
“ Good points ”
Thanks for addressing this. Looking forward to your reviews.

Sermon3/25/14 10:28 PM
Nate Fleming from Chengdu, China  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nate Fleming
comments
“ Thanks for discussing! ”
Pastor McManus, I listened to your analysis of my blog article, "What's Wrong with Christian Filmmaking", and appreciate that you took the time to discuss it. I also appreciate the grace you gave me. Theologically, you and I would probably have quite a bit in common, and it sounds like we share a similar viewpoint on filmmaking in specific, and pop culture in general. You said a few times that I didn't provide answers for a few things, and that was because I don't have the answers! How do we portray sin without sinning? I'm not sure. But I think we need to be willing to look at the question. The Bible can be pretty raw... how do we show that in a way that doesn't glorify what the Bible isn't glorifying? How do we do it in a way that the audience doesn't see coming from a mile away? To be honest, my blog normally has had a pretty small readership, and I didn't expect the article to get passed around as it has. Considering where it's gone, my hope is that it will generate conversations on both sides - the audience and the artist - so that we do have a shot of making that dream movie I mentioned at the end. And by the way, I lived in Fayetteville for the first ten years of my life. My dad was the pastor of Galatia Presbyterian. Thanks! Nate

Sermon3/25/14 4:18 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
“ Solidly Handled ”
It is hard to believe Pastor Bill has only been in the ministry less than 7 years. I thought a couple of days ago when he was teaching on Henry Martyn, as well as this, he has (1) a great gift to communicate, (2)wisdom above his years. His mode of communication commands respect, and though I probably am older than he is and have been a Reformed Baptist for 30 years this year and have listened to some of our great preachers, I would have no problem - if he was my pastor - in giving him my total respect and submission. The pastors at Berean say so many things that I am so much in agreement on. You will say that I should be in agreement with Bible teaching. It isn't just that. It is the practical way that they carry out their pastoral duties. Just one example that comes to mind, the utmost caution in giving oversight and counsel to a Christian sister to avoid temptation. see - SID=1220121058250 As a lover of church history, I only moaned because the message on Henry Martyn was too short!

Sermon3/24/14 9:54 AM
Bro. James from Texas  Find all comments by Bro. James
Well said brother !

Sermon3/22/14 4:46 PM
LorettaN from Fayetteville  Find all comments by LorettaN
10 Men Women Should NOT Marry
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Agree ”
The longer I am in the ministry, the more I find this to be true. The possibility of finding a Godly man that wants a family and has standards that are above reproach is slim from the perspective of those immersed in serving in the church on staff.

Sermon3/20/14 5:17 AM
DALeet from NC  Find all comments by DALeet
We'll put!

Sermon3/19/14 11:51 PM
Tony de freitas from Perth Western Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tony de freitas
Rapists in India; The World is Mad
William J. Sturm
comments
Thankyou for talking about this . These types of things are on the rise yet these people are getting away with it for now .

Sermon3/19/14 3:25 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Find all comments by Joshua
10 Men Women Should NOT Marry
Sean E. Harris
comments
I think we are wrong in our understanding of women and their desire to have sex. It is wrong to conclude that women don't desire to have sex for merely just physical reasons. Women can be just as predatory as men but they just may not be as vocal about it.

Sermon3/18/14 3:37 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Thank you for this sermon! Interesting! God bless you both!

Sermon3/15/14 8:16 AM
Walter  Find all comments by Walter
comments
“ Excellent discussion ”
Just finished listening. Thoroughly enjoyed the thoughts and passion displayed for the Truth. We, as a Church body, are so blessed to have Sheppards that are rabid for getting to the Truth.

Sermon3/12/14 7:19 PM
Steve nrlson from Dallas  Find all comments by Steve nrlson
(Sermon no longer available)
Hahahah that last sentence totally caught me off guard and made me laugh pretty hard. I agree with you 100%

Sermon3/11/14 7:44 PM
comments
You go miss Heidi. What a little powerhouse of Valor you are. I am proud to call you a sister in the faith if Jesus Christ and will pray for you everyday along with pastor Saeed and worldwide believers being persecuted and slaughtered for the true faith.

Sermon3/11/14 5:35 PM
CJW from Ft. Bragg  Find all comments by CJW
Amen and amen!

Sermon3/11/14 9:12 AM
PS from USA  Find all comments by PS
comments
Would you mind sharing this on Sound Cloud so it can be shared on facebook If you post your sermons under your name its easier to share. FB would not let me share this from sermon audio

Sermon3/7/14 6:23 AM
gib ham from Indianapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by gib ham
comments
Joey. ..... that was covered in the podcast.

Sermon3/7/14 4:50 AM
Junsu from Florida  Find all comments by Junsu
comments
Such a well balanced commentary on a contentious issue. Bravo!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

Creation Scientists, Part 5
John Pittman Hey
The Sweet Savour of Christ

Jesus' Sacrifice Satisfied God
Grace Bible Church

Danny Bond
God's Word Does not Fail

Gleanings from Romans
The Word Transfer

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..