FRIDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: airdrierpcs
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon2/17/07 6:22 PM
Patrick  Find all comments by Patrick
comments
“ Vital Message ”
May the LORD be gracious to add to those who should be saved by the hearing of His word in this vital message. How many are those, as was I, who think they are OK because of church attendance, good works and other valueless attributes. May the Spirit cause this message to ring in the ears and in the hearts of those walking the broad highway of complacency and self satisfaction.

Sermon2/12/07 8:34 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
“ The truth about salvation ”
Is this sermon necessary? My cable has a channel where local churches broadcast their services. When I'm watching something else, I turn over to it some during commercials. I never hear a message about sin or salvation. There's one pastor (a serious dispensationalist) who does preach hard on sin and the need for salvation only through the Lord Jesus Christ, but the others talk about almost anything but man's condition and the need for a savior. If you somehow find this sermon on the Internet through a search engine or a link someone sends you, it may be the best thing that could happen, because this sermon's power is derived solely through the scriptures that are preached, which present the truth as simply and directly as possible. You may never hear this message anywhere else.

Sermon2/12/07 7:11 AM
comments
“ Does your religion work when things go wrong? ”
The health and wealth gospel of today sounds good and attracts a lot of crowds, but what does it mean to someone when everything has gone wrong? That's where the modern easy-believing, man-centered religion where you can get God to do things for you out of obligation to what you've said with your mouth totally breaks down. This sermon talks about a true gospel, a rock to build your life on. I encourage people caught up in today's shallow religion to listen to this. You can find something deep and solid to rely on in the difficult times.

Sermon2/11/07 5:38 PM
Clay Finley from Sparta, IL  Find all comments by Clay Finley
comments
“ Thanks ”
Thank you for your words, for faithfully proclaming the true and life-giving gospel to our sinful hearts - especially mine.

Sermon2/6/07 5:53 PM
Karen from Airdrie  Find all comments by Karen
comments
“ Changing...everything ”
This sermon was powerful enough the first time I heard it. I still keep hearing parts of it in my mind every day - reminding me that the relationship I once had with sin is no more. Sin is not my master. The best point in this sermon is that Christ did far, far more when He died on the cross than simply paying the penalty for my sin: He smashed the relationship I had with it. No one is free - you either do what sin wants or what God wants - and yet real freedom is not having to do what sin wants. What a powerful message to share with the world.

Sermon2/5/07 11:58 AM
comments
“ The World's Love vs God's Love ”
Do you know the difference between what the world calls "love" and God's sacrificial love? This sermon, and series, explains God's love and contrasts it with what the world calls love. Maybe you've found this web site and know all about the kind of love the world offers - using you as a means to some other end - and want more. This sermon has good news about how God loves you and has provided a way though the Lord Jesus Christ to experience that love.

Sermon1/29/07 7:04 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
“ Three Intense Messages On Romans 6 ”
These three messages on Romans 6 are challenging and moving. They're highly recommended. If you are not a Christian, these messages show the true Christian life at its core. It's nothing like what you might think, or what you see on TV or hear on the radio. Pastor Quigley takes his message straight from the Bible, and doesn't water it down. If you are a Christian, these messages will be a big challenge to you. It's amazing how many times I've read Romans 6-8 and have never seen the call to personal holiness and as a Christian being dead to sin every day.

Sermon1/28/07 5:28 PM
Linda Reyburn from Phoenix, Arizona (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Reyburn
comments
I was so impressed with how Christ was moving in this message that my entire church has now heard about it. It spoke to me as a woman, tempted to overcome the issue of pride with a false humility, rejecting all that He's blessed us with by saying that we, His creatures, are worthless - and giving in to sin at a back door. This gave me hope that I was praying for these last two years. Pastor Andrew, thank you for being faithful - you are truly a vessel used by God.

Sermon1/28/07 2:55 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
Coping with Death
Andrew Quigley
A very sobering sermon as you hear how this man of God has just prepared his sermon on coping with death when there is a providential knock on the door. A very helpful and sensitive sermon to help us prepare for the sadness of death and the grief that will undoubtedly follow.

Sermon1/26/07 11:45 AM
Karen Reyburn from Airdrie  Find all comments by Karen Reyburn
comments
“ Changing the way I witness ”
This sermon, combined with 'Our Bondage to Sin Smashed' on Romans 6, has helped change the way I explain the Gospel to those who do not believe. Previously I would often hit resistance when I explained we are all sinners because of Adam's sin. But after hearing this sermon it helps me to explain further that Adam was appointed by God as the representative head for the human race. And those whom I have explained it have seemed to understand that better.

Sermon1/17/07 4:27 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
“ This was just for me, but you could listen too... ”
When I was listening, it seemed like this sermon was preached just for me. I do not know how many times I have read Rom 6-8, but this brought out a distinction at the end of Romans 6 I had never seen before and that really helped me. Romans 6:21-22 jumped out at me because it was a demand for personal sanctification I had never noticed in the Bible before.

Sermon12/18/06 6:13 PM
John Mcindoe from Airdrie  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Mcindoe
comments
A sermon that cuts to the heart of the matter as to why we all stand condemmed in the eyes of god (because of adams sin), and the magnificent gift that belief in jesus christ can bring us from that sin and give us everlasting life!

Sermon12/5/06 10:34 AM
Beth Bogue from Airdrie, Scotland  Protected NameFind all comments by Beth Bogue
“ Very Clear Explanation ”
Romans chapter 4 can be a very complicated and confusing chapter, but this sermon really helps to make it clear and easy to understand.

Sermon11/30/06 10:25 AM
Forgiving those who Repent!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ So that's why ... !!! ”
Maybe I'm dull, but this sermon explained something I never understood before. I did not know why the rigamarole about going down to Egypt, the money and silver cup, and all the repetition was in these chapters. This sermon explains very clearly how this business is a description of the sinner coming to repentance under the chastening of the Lord. I had never seen that, and never heard a preacher bring it out in this way before. The unity of the Bible is breathtaking - every piece, even the pieces you don't understand yet, points to Christ.

Sermon11/27/06 6:41 AM
comments
“ The Gospel Message ”
Although this is part of a series, it's also the pure, simple gospel message explained clearly and passionately. If you're surfing the web and somehow have come across this site, and this sermon, it's worth listening to, and considering how you will account for your life. There is hope! This sermon explains the hope Christians have that no one else has. The true, Biblical message that Christ loves sinners comes through powerfully in this sermon.

Sermon10/31/06 6:44 AM
Romans #8: Judgement - For All!
Andrew Quigley
“ Hard hitting conviction! ”
Pastor Quigley is true to your soul in this hard-hitting message about true salvation. Worth a listen, just to be sure...

Sermon9/4/06 6:33 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
“ Study in Romans ”
I'm benefitting from studying Romans in this series. I encourage people to go along with this series as it unfolds and gain insights into one of the most important books of the Bible.

Sermon6/7/06 12:46 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
The teaching about Heaven in this second installment is from a unique and important angle that I can't remember hearing it. Heaven is where Jesus Christ is. Why would anyone want to go to Heaven if they don't want to come to Jesus on earth?

Sermon5/26/06 9:03 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
Heaven - What the Bible says!
Andrew Quigley
This series looks like it is going to be great - there is so little quality information on the subject of heaven. The kooks (like M.K. Baxter) often monopolize the subject. (The Americans may have trouble with this - I didn't understand the bit about Northern Ireland in the World Cup. I guess they're like the Chicago Cubs in the world series?)

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Counseling Seekers
Dr. Greg Harris
But I Have This Against You

The Book of Revelation
Lake Hills Community Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Russ Sukhia
Nature of God, Pt 6 (Revised)

The Nature of God (Revised)
Liberty Church, PCA

Why The Church Quit Preaching

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Underground Church In America

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Robert Rubino
1517 All Over Again!

Galatians 2:11-20
Fellowship Baptist Church

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Perfect Fulfillments Of Prophecies!

The Rise & Fall Of Islam, & the Papal Ant­ichr­ist, For­et­old In the Book Of Rev­el­at­ion!
ow.ly/zvwsg

Sermon: Grumblers And Complainers
Jon Couch

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

The den­om­in­at­ion of RC Sproul and Tim Kell­er.
www.libertychurchpca.org

The covenant is a rocky foundation to build on for life or for death. ... C. H. Spurgeon

City: Austin, TX