Riverside Christian Fellowship | SermonAudio.com

Riverside Christian Fellowship
J. D. Hatfield  |  Hernando, Florida

Sermon7/30/12 11:37 AM
Paul from Inverness Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul
The Result I am Expecting pt.1
J. D. Hatfield
Very motivating. Must hear.

Sermon7/30/12 11:34 AM
Paul from Inverness Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul
The Result I am Expecting pt.2
“ Stimulating! ”
Inspired and very well delivered.

Sermon7/18/12 4:49 PM
Walt Wagner  Find all comments by Walt Wagner
The Request I am Making
comments
Make Him so big! That's fantastic stuff JD, hope to be there next week for the "live" version. God Bless

Sermon6/23/12 9:29 PM
Marty from MidFlorida  Find all comments by Marty
Praying for Success
J. D. Hatfield
Great message for believers, Now we need to put legs to these kinds of biblical prayers.

Sermon6/4/12 8:33 AM
Margie from Inverness  Find all comments by Margie
The Bible's Hatfields & McCoys
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Extremely convicting ”
You can't listen to this one without being convicted of the darkness of our human hearts. Lord God Almighty keep us humble for your glory.

Sermon6/3/12 7:13 PM
Paul Dickinson from Citrus County, Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Dickinson
The Bible's Hatfields & McCoys
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ One Of A Kind ”
This sermon is one of those you don't want to pass up. Not only because of the references to the Hatfield and McCoy mini-series and the family connection. But because of the bitterness and pride that should be rooted out of all of us. God help us all.

Sermon5/28/12 9:07 AM
Forgiven1  Find all comments by Forgiven1
Lessons about Loneliness
comments
Thanks for sharing. Something came to me is the Devil could not put the Apostles in a mental prison like the Devil does to most saints, but he had to use a real prison to stop them from preaching. Keep on preaching and being lights in the world until the Lord comes again. Be strong and of good courage brother and sisters in Christ.

Sermon5/27/12 8:37 AM
Mandi Doherty from Member of Riverside  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mandi Doherty
Lessons about Loneliness
comments
Two hours before I found myself sitting inside of Riverside, listening to this sermon, my grandfather passed away. We knew he was sick but that very morning he was supposed to receive a blood transfusion that was expected to save his life. When I got the news I went into my bathroom, sunk onto the floor and cried, and asked for guidance. And then it was so obvious that I needed to be at church to receive the guidance I so desperately sought. I almost couldn't believe my ears when Pastor J.D started his sermon. I felt that through the entire service, God was speaking directly to me through J.D's words. It was one of the most moving experiences I've ever had. There have been other times when Pastor J.D would say something during a service and it would hit me, but nothing came close to this. Nonbelievers always talk about how they need proof, tangible evidence that God exists..How is this not proof? Coincidences don't happen like this. I want to share this sermon and my story with everyone I come in contact with that has any shred of doubt in our Lord. He is there. He DOES listen. I poured my heart out to God on my bathroom floor praying with everything I had for comfort and direction, and he gave it to me through Pastor J.D's sermon. There is nothing more comforting than that.

Sermon5/9/12 9:50 PM
Candy Ahart from member of Riverside  Contact via emailFind all comments by Candy Ahart
Lessons about Loneliness
comments
Pastor on Sunday morning seemed to hit everyone in the building with this sermon. I am currently waiting for my car to be fixed, it has been down since Good Friday. This sermon expressed the way I was feeling, on Monday evening an oppression came over me like no one knows how I feel. Took my pastor's advice, took it to God and got specific, called a sister in Christ and let it out and she and I prayed, My car still is not ready, I have my peace back, I know that God is faithful and His timing is perfect. We all have times of trouble and doubt, we need to keep our eyes on the big pictures. JESUS CHRIST THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH

Sermon5/9/12 12:09 PM
Lessons about Loneliness
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Emotional ”
Very well thought out, managed to blend humility with dignity and glorification, for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.. 2 Corinthians 3:18

Sermon5/9/12 6:25 AM
Margie from Inverness  Find all comments by Margie
Lessons about Loneliness
comments
Many people were touched by this sermon. There was much conversation about how they were affected afterwards. Several people said it was exactly what they needed to hear. To God be the glory!

Sermon5/6/12 9:27 PM
zoarean from Zoar  Find all comments by zoarean
Lessons about Loneliness
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ On Target ”
The arrows found their mark on several fronts on this one. Thank You

Sermon5/1/12 10:31 AM
Connie Roberts from Florida  Find all comments by Connie Roberts
God's Greatest Desire
J. D. Hatfield
Just wanted to let you know that I got a lot out of your Sunday Service “God's Greatest Desire. I down loaded it to my phone and listened to if driving to and from school. I loved the part were God wants me to have joy and by having that I'm glorifying God. I learned that my greatest joy is also God's greatest joy and that is for me to walk in truth and the truth is Jesus. Also that the devil always tries to destroy my joy, but if I'm walking in the truth with Jesus then the devil can't take away my Joy. God Bless and keep doing God's will for your life because you will never know how many people you will bring to God's kingdom though your obedience though Christ.

Sermon4/22/12 3:51 PM
Connie Roberts from Grace House  Contact via emailFind all comments by Connie Roberts
The Inheritance of God
J. D. Hatfield
It was a great Sermon just as always miss you people their. Will be back when God puts my car on the road again. Keep up doing God's will it touched me until I can get back.

Sermon4/17/12 1:19 PM
Sometimes
“ Real Life! ”
Getting real! Answering the why's and how comes. Don't miss thins one!

Sermon4/12/12 10:36 PM
Realizing the Resurrection
“ Additional Evidents ”
Affirm the truth of the Resurrection!

Sermon4/1/12 4:10 PM
Joe Rowan from Findlay, Ohio  Find all comments by Joe Rowan
This is How to Love Your Wife
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ No fluff! An awesome sermon! ”
This is the BEST sermon I have ever heard on a husband and wife relationship. As a husband...I needed to hear this! Things were addressed that no one else has ever brought up. I have passed it on to others...Thanks.

Sermon1/22/12 5:28 PM
Lauralynn Bourn from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lauralynn Bourn
Servants of Love
J. D. Hatfield
I really needed that today. God spoke to me right where I am at with just what I needed! I have been struggling personally with much discomfort,sleeplessness,aches & pains & major frustrations - basically was at my wits end & scarcely hanging on. Wondering if I was bordering on having a nervous breakdown or an anxiety attack (almost hoping for something like that to get me away from here & off this old lumpy,bumpy couch & into a BED & some peace,even if just for a little while). Fighting back tears & fearing depression (partly because not only does it often accompany MS but also the Rebif medicine I'm on for the MS also is known to cause it-but thank the Lord & praise God for keeping that away from me!)... BUT as Pastor JD said today (& this has been 2 weeks in progress now) "Prayer,perspective & POW!" God spoke loud & clear. I needed to be told again. Reminded. Told I was heard & answered. I needed that strength,& to know I'm not alone,am on the right track,on His path,doing His plan & to submit & do so willingly (with less whining! ha)- praising & thanking Him all the way. :)

Sermon12/17/11 5:01 PM
Paul from Inverness, fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul
Awake and Alert
“ Eye Opener ”
for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, "Awaken O' sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

Sermon12/5/11 8:44 PM
Paul Dickinson from Riverside Christian Fellowship  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Dickinson
Thanks for Nothing
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Very well worded ”
Really takes you by surprise, not at all what you expect it to be. Will be a help to everyone.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Ernest of Success
Kevin Swanson
Cowardly Pastors

Turning Tables on Gay Mafia
Current Events
Generations Radio

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Perfect Fulfillments Of Prophecies!

The Rise & Fall Of Islam, & the Papal Ant­ichr­ist, For­et­old In the Book Of Rev­el­at­ion!
ow.ly/zvwsg