2,587 active users!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
APR 25, 2014
CommentsALL -1 hrs

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon5/22/07 12:08 PM
Jeff  Find all comments by Jeff
Its Time to laugh Again
Ray Comfort
comments
Great sermon, but there is a high pitch buzzing in it that really hurt my ears after a while. But this sermon is worth having a bit of a headache afterwards! *lol* I love Ray Comfort. He's a wonderful preacher!

Sermon5/21/07 9:00 AM
Ann  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann
Beware of Dog
Pastor Mark Shell
Hey. I heard some references to towns I'm familiar with in S. Illinois. Just wondered where you guys are located. I used to live in DeSoto, IL. Great message.

Sermon5/20/07 10:42 PM
Noreen Moyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noreen Moyer
comments
And to think I used to watch TBN and Paul Crouch and thought he was the cat's meow. Thank you for this eye-opening tape. I also collected Ken Copeland records and played them constantly. Much is coming to light and that is good. God's children need to be aware of the wolves in sheep's clothing theaching a false gospel.

Sermon5/20/07 8:02 PM
Noreen Moyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noreen Moyer
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I was raised Catholic and am glad I found my Lord and Savior after leaving the great Whore as spoken in Revelation. It is good that so much of it that was held in secrecy is coming to light!! Keep up the good work and maybe more Catholics will come out and truly be FREE as only Jesus can make you free.

Sermon5/12/07 5:31 AM
Jeffery Sellers  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeffery Sellers
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
Can you please e-mail me the sound exerpts from this sermon. I give a apostasy update each Sunday and I would like our members to actually hear these sheep growl like the wolves they are. thank you. jeffery_sellers@sbcglobal.net

Sermon4/3/07 4:37 PM
jennifer from florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by jennifer
comments
“ amazing! ”
I was on google looking up the different translations. Oh my gosh! My mouth dropped open. What this speaker is saying is true! There are missing scriptures in the NIV! When I put in the chapter and verse and selected "NIV", the search came back "no results found"..I would compare it to King James and go back and forth with the different scriptures mentioned in this audio. Go to Biblegateway.com. It is so easy to put in the scripture and then select which translation you want to see it written in. It is amazing!! Try Matthew 18:11 and the others that this speaker mentions. Wow! I'm blown away.

Sermon3/22/07 6:31 AM
Mr.Goodall from UK  Find all comments by Mr.Goodall
comments
“ Strong Sermon! ”
Finally someone has exposed this Global Warming issue and backs it up with actual audio from Gore and others. every body needs to hear this, good job UCn.

Sermon3/22/07 1:09 AM
May from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by May
Witnessing to catholics
Dr. David Hockings
comments
This is very informative. The sound recording is not good. Tried to burn into CD to pass on to friends but unable to do so. Can someone help me?

Sermon3/21/07 9:18 PM
Joe E  Find all comments by Joe E
reserved
Various Speakers
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This is a Outstanding Sermon! Whoever preached this sermon has a crystal clear understanding of things to come. I have seen the "Dark Days" coming for many years now. When I ask other people they think I'm crazy! This sermon really captures the truth! I thought I was the only one to see it till now! Whoever preached this. I want to thank you! You are a wise man! Joe E.

Sermon3/14/07 12:41 AM
JesusSaves from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by JesusSaves
comments
One more attempt to exalt man as the master of his universe. As the Lord said, leave them alone, if the blind lead the blind both shall fall into the ditch. God is the sustainer of this world.. To Him belongs the glory!

Sermon3/13/07 7:33 PM
Roo Palmer from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roo Palmer
comments
I loved listening to this sermon and the others from this broadcaster. I have attemped to share my new found knowledge with my christian friends but I am so amazed how many christians are sucked in by the brainwashing influences of the world's opinions. Many christians i have spoken still believe that man is to blame for global warming. They cannot seem to be open to other reasons. I tell them they need to listen to this sermon to get the facts. Many christians dont seem to want to get involved in these issues and other issues, so how can we fight against these effects if many just want to sit on the fence. I'm trying to tell people about this, but many just hide their heads in the clouds, not wanting to be involved.

Sermon3/13/07 12:35 PM
Faithful Remnant  Find all comments by Faithful Remnant
comments
“ Interesting.... ”
Not sure I agree with all on either side. The biggest issue for me would be allowing a woman to preach, teach, or establish doctrine in a congregation.

Sermon3/13/07 7:17 AM
Tom Norberg from Tom Norberg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Norberg
comments
“ What do you make of : ”
Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy." That refers to Jesus. Clearly Myer's teaching is extra-Biblical. But, how can we understand this scripture?

Sermon3/10/07 11:02 AM
Jay from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Jay
comments
“ Another Must Hear!! ”
It is one my great desires to one day shake the hand of the 'Mystery Speaker' for all of the work he's put into in this site. I've listened to most of his sermons, and I just love it when people are not afraid to tackle subjects that are very rarely or never spoken of in the church. I do have just one inquiry, though. He mentions Revelation 16:8-9 in relation to Global Warming. I thought that wouldn't happen until AFTER the Rapture. During the Tribulation. Well, either way, it still fulfills what the bible's been saying for hundreds of years, and we see it coming to pass right before our eyes. I hope to hear more form the Mystery Speaker in the future. God Bless you Mystery Speaker, the Underground Christian Network, and future listeners.

Sermon3/9/07 11:40 AM
ChrisE from London, England  Find all comments by ChrisE
comments
“ Much Needed Sermon! ”
Thanks very much for this message. This is much needed as the agenda of Global Warming is being pushed to the limit. Interesting when i heard this message the next day someone on the Christian television (suprisingly) was 'Standing for Truth' and exposing Global Warming for what it really is - www.michaelreidministries.org I thank the Lord for this message and i pray the Lord will continue to bless all at the Underground Christian Network.

Sermon3/9/07 12:24 AM
Jay  Find all comments by Jay
reserved
Various Speakers
comments
Good message to listen to about the end times, and conspiracy. I thank the Mystery Speaker to putting out another unapologetic message. Keep up the good work, and may God Bless you guys.

Sermon3/8/07 1:25 AM
msc  Find all comments by msc
comments
“ Interesting sermon ”
However, I don't agree how he comes to some of these conclusions. Some of what he says is true, like the part about the economy based on a chip or mark in the hand or forehead. That much I do agree with.

Sermon3/7/07 8:49 PM
Keith89120  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith89120
comments
“ Wow! ”
Wow! Joyce Meyers is way out there. I really enjoyed the way that Mr Sankey had this sermon organized. Loved the audio clips of Ms Meyers spouting her stuff. One critism, the Bible does say that Jesus was made sin in 2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. Yes, I know there are several ways to look at this verse, but Fran goes after Joyce on her false doctrines. You should bring this verse into play and make a better arguement. That aside fantastic job. Thanks

Sermon3/7/07 6:59 PM
The Doctor from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Doctor
comments
I almost cried in my bed when I listened to the conclusion of this message. I'm 16, and I know the way this global warming agenda is being pushed ahead. it is truly saddening to come to understand that the very people you place trust in can't be trusted. But...thanks be to God that Jesus can be trusted...and so can the Underground Christian Network. "Various Speaker", may God bless you and keep cranking that great stuff!!!

Sermon3/5/07 1:32 AM
Jeff Hembd from Venus, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jeff Hembd
comments
This is yet another important message form the Underground Christian Network that 95%+ of Christian leadership is silent about. Thank God for saints that are bold in Christ Jesus and thank God for 'Various Speaker' exposing the religious movement of man-made global warming.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Winning At Mind Games
Dr. Curt D. Daniel
The Dark Night of the Soul

True Spirituality
Faith Bible Church

Loving the Incarnation (2)
William Boekestein

Jon Couch
Has Evil Crept In?

This Day Ministries
Radio Broadcast

Rev. John S. Mahon
1: The Obedient Parent

Big Sky Fellowship FDS 2014
Grace Community...

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Antichrist Unmistakably Revealed!

Free MP3s By Charles Spurg­eon, Jon­athan Edw­ards, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Greg Price, et al.
ow.ly/w6len

Sponsor: Ken Ham: New Noah Movie "Unbiblical"
ow.ly/v6kUz