The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon11/12/07 8:59 PM
vanessa evelyn from Brooklyn ny  Contact via emailFind all comments by vanessa evelyn
comments
simply disturbing to me, that we have to defend the Gospel when it is clear Rev 22:18-19 DO NOT ADD OR TAKE AWAY. May I be a two year old for one moment and ask innocently, "what does God mean when He said in Rev 22:18-19, do not add or take away from these Words", maybe it has another meaning that we are all missing since we seem to be comfortable with changing the Word of God, so maybe God did not really mean what He said, so I guess it means that God is a God that says something BUT He does not mean you really have to obey it, but then I would have to ask what does John 8:31 mean then, should we rip those two scriptures out of the Word of God? as it seems God does not mean what He says Rev 22:18-19

Sermon11/12/07 4:25 AM
Mic from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mic
How To Improve Your Health
Dr. Jeff Owens
comments
This is a good message. I wish my sick friends would listen to it and apply it to their lives.

Sermon11/4/07 11:59 PM
reserved2
Anonymous
comments
Thank-you so much for truth, what I do not understand, if God says 'DO NO ADD OR TAKEAWAY" and the NIV has done just that were they blind and did not see that they should not do that? Do they not fear God? And what part of 'DO NOT' we do not understand, and I am concerned that members of churhes are being disfellowshiped for bringing this to their pastors, today in my church my pastor preached and I could not follow anything he was saying because his version was so confusing, it was not the HOLY BIBLE kjv, and I am sure my God is NOT the author of confusion, God would not have us all reading from different books and have us all in confusion so since confusion of satan it sort of speaks volumes. Give me my kJV and the niv is on 40 something years old, what is it we dont understand?

Sermon10/5/07 10:48 AM
Curt Ashburn from Washington, DC  Find all comments by Curt Ashburn
comments
“ Good Theory on Flood ”
A long lecture, I am not necessarily a six 24-hour day creationist, but I do believe in a literal flood and his evidence is fascinating.

Sermon8/24/07 8:43 AM
Lee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lee
comments
Post it to your science teacher you had in High school.... go on! Pray for them of course.

Sermon8/23/07 10:29 AM
Carl_quest  Find all comments by Carl_quest
comments
I loved this sermon. I have been born again for 9 yrs now, and i have always been stuggling with the whole pre-trib rapture idea since i was saved. I was a Jehovah Witness for my entire childhood, i got saved when i was 22 yrs old. One of the major things that God used to lead me out of JW's was the fact that Jesus did not come invisibly in 1914. I kept reading in my Bible about shouts and trumpets, and how every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him. I realized that Jesus will not come secretly or quietly. After i was saved, i went out and witnesses to many JW's, and i showed them how its Biblicly impossible for Jesus to come invisibly, secrectly. I was so discouraged to find out that so many Christains believe something very similair in the pre-trib rapture. Great sermon. It, needs to said, We need to stop teaching the doctrines of men, as the commandments of God.

Sermon8/23/07 9:57 AM
The Doctor  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Doctor
The Rise of 666 CD EDITION #1 OF 2
Pastor Billy Crone
comments
“ Watch the Video! ”
You can watch the video for this message at http://www.godtube.com/uvideos.php?UID=33107&page=5&type=public

Sermon8/23/07 7:07 AM
swrb.com  Protected NameFind all comments by swrb.com
comments
“ Everyone Should Hear This Testimony! ”
You'll know why I say everyone should hear this MP3, if you listen right through to the end. On Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith: "As a true pioneer of the alternatives to evolutionary theory, Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith fearlessly confronted the seemingly all powerful theory of evolution in the universities and churches all over the world. With over 10 scientific publications and numerous patents to his credit, Dr. Wilder-Smith was a much sought-after lecturer and professor. Universally popular with his audiences -- students, scientists, laymen, and military alike -- he won many awards for his speaking activities." From http://www.wildersmith.org/ Listen to or watch Dr. Wilder-Smith at http://www.wildersmith.org/library.htm

Sermon8/16/07 11:26 AM
Dan  Find all comments by Dan
comments
This subject certainly generates much debate. A question that I believe still remains for the post-tribulation view is; how do you reconcile Jesus' teaching that no one will know the day or hour of His return?

Sermon8/8/07 11:47 PM
Ann  Find all comments by Ann
comments
“ God only knows ”
"At the last day" could also mean end of the age. I've been pretty dogmatic in interpretations, and later, held a different view. The presentation was interesting, but it would be nice to know who the sermon speaker is on this subject matter. I use the King James Bible also.

Sermon8/2/07 8:44 PM
Randy  Contact via emailFind all comments by Randy
comments
As a Christian Man,Like John MacArthur I am blown away at the complete lack of Discernment in Christian Women these days.It seems that so many will swallow ANYTHING Popular,especially from a TV Celebrity. Where are the Women who will rely on Scripture alone for Doctrine Truth ? The TBN Hucksters like Joyce Meyer are fleecing the Female Flock with a Phony Man-Centered False gospel. Oh to hear the cries of the Reformation again ! Christ Alone, Grace Alone,Faith Alone,Scripture Alone, to the Glory of God Alone. Postmodernism has so poisoned the Church it doesn't even know it's History . It is lost to Emotions,Feelings,and Experiences and the Desire for Worldly Success. I wish we could force every Woman in America that Confesses Christ as Her Lord & Saviour to sit down and watch the 2003 Movie " LUTHER " . Maybe they would regain some kind of Balance.

Sermon7/28/07 10:49 PM
Sheri  Find all comments by Sheri
comments
Awesome Sermon! Keep preaching the truth!

Sermon7/25/07 9:55 PM
Jay Atkins  Find all comments by Jay Atkins
comments
“ Interesting ”
Good message! I love this guy. the mtstery Speaker. Altough, I must admit that I am a pre-tribber who's on the brink to believing the post-trib, I still have many questions for post-tribber that have yet to be answered. The Mystery Speaker did not cover everything but he did hit some really interesting points. Keep preaching, brother.

Sermon7/24/07 8:26 PM
Not The Doctor  Find all comments by Not The Doctor
comments
“ Finally ”
Thanks for the message. Keep sticking to the Bible, and dont worry about trying too fit in with the Independent Fundamental Baptist! Read Roland Rasmussen and George Ladd and Marvin Rosenthal to confirm what the Lord has been showing you.It is good to find out you are not alone. God Bless

Sermon7/22/07 6:06 PM
Mary Hostak  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary Hostak
comments
Its about time some one preached the truth about the lie of pre tribulation rapture. Thank you.

Sermon7/14/07 12:33 AM
Sheri  Find all comments by Sheri
(Sermon no longer available)
This sermon was awesome! This is the third one I have listened to by this mystery Preacher. He does a Terrific job! Thank You for being a good servant to the Lord. May the Lord Bless you brother. Sheri

Sermon7/13/07 3:13 PM
ErnieG  Find all comments by ErnieG
comments
This a very excellent sermon on the KJV, and definitely worth listening to especially if you wonder what is really wrong with the NKJV and NIV.

Sermon7/12/07 6:31 PM
M Jones  Find all comments by M Jones
Problems with the New Bibles
Dr. Sam Gipp
comments
“ Fantastic ”
Hands down Dr Gipp is at his best when he is teaching on this topic. He communicates his message in a down to earth, easy to understand way. He introduces humor to keep you interested, and he never talks above the ‚Äúcommon man‚ÄĚ. He has 20 or so hours on CD lectures (offered elsewhere) elaborating on this topic, and has a few great books for anybody who wants to study this further. You will learn a lot by listening to this sermon.

Sermon7/6/07 5:36 PM
Steve B  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve B
comments
you are thinking too small, Jesus bore the full wrath of God on the cross. that is what is meant by Him delivering us from the wrath to come; the wrath we deserve in Hell, which is much worse than anything we could experiance here on earth.

Sermon7/6/07 5:32 PM
Steve B  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve B
comments
by the way, the church is refrenced as far back as Moses.... see Acts 7:38, and have your concordance ready..

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

David C. Anderson
"Don't miss it for the world."

Broad River Baptist Church
Sunday - AM

Walter Martin
The Roman Catholic Church..

Cath. History Walter Martin