Covenant Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: covenant
Covenant Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Wagner  |  Lexington, South Carolina

Sermon2/17/08 1:00 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
A most helpful sermon. I have heard no better pastor when dealing with the believer's trials and troubling afflictions and no better pastor to brings to light the necessity of waiting only upon God, trusting when all seems impossible-confidence in God to perfom His promise-He will perform HIS PROMISE. Thank you Rev Wagner as you are the Lord's blessed instrument.

Sermon2/17/08 12:52 PM
Wayne from uk  Find all comments by Wayne
A great blessing-must hear re: the four realities of God's promises! Encouraged by my daily devotional reading "Be ye also patient." Jas 5:8 'Our God is a God of patience. The Lord Jesus is the great Example of patience. The Holy Spirit is the Agent producing patience. Trials, troubles, and disappointments, are the means which exercise and strengthen it. The patience required, is a disposition to bear all that God has appointed for us, without complaining; yea, with resignation and hope: to wait God's time for the mercies we need, or for answers to the prayers we put up. Patience is the daughter of faith; and it is only as we believe that God has appointed, overrules, or commands, for our good and His glory, that we can be patient....' Pastor J Smith Wait God's time no matter how impossible all 'appears'!

Sermon2/17/08 12:45 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
Job: How to Deal with Dark Days
Rev. John Wagner
Very encouraging sermon in the midst of affliction.

Sermon1/29/08 9:44 PM
Tim Olinger from Bel Air, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Olinger
The Message of the Transfiguration
Rev. John Wagner
Wonderful sermon!! Oh that we all would live, breathe and speak the cross of Christ!

Sermon1/26/08 1:53 AM
Dr. Browning from TN  Find all comments by Dr. Browning
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Eye Opener! ”
Great sermon on the realities of hell and the realities of your place in it if you continue to resist Christ and His free gift of salvation. Now is the time....Choose Christ or you have chosen HELL by default. Great job Pastor.

Sermon12/28/07 12:31 PM
E. Butch Boruff from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by E. Butch Boruff
comments
An important message for the Church to awaken from it's deep sleep, for it is unprepared to meet the bridegroom.

Sermon12/27/07 5:31 PM
Mia from TN  Find all comments by Mia
comments
Finally, someone who is not afraid to preach the truth !!! I've heard so many versions of this, it became confusing. We hear so much about grace, but so little about TRUTH ! I've seen this happening and I pray that all will wake up and be prepared and ready ! For we don't know when He is coming, so we MUST Be READY ! All who have ears, LISTEN ! It will be sooner than you think.

Sermon12/17/07 1:32 PM
Sandra from Southern California  Find all comments by Sandra
God's Way in the Wilderness
Rev. John Wagner
Pastor Wagner, I know everytime I am down and need a word of encouragement God seems to always speak to me through your sermons! I guess I must be at my lowest point and through this sermon God has opened my eyes to show me that I haven't been depending on Him and going to Him like I should. Thank you Lord for you mercy in bringing this message that I needed to hear. Thank You Pastor Wagner

Sermon12/1/07 1:26 PM
Michael Harts from Murfreesboro, Tennessee  Find all comments by Michael Harts
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
What an AWESOME message The Lord has spoken through this pastor. This world and all in it are on a fast train DIRECTLY into the hell if they do not turn from the ways of the world and the devil, and REPENT UNTO THE LORD THY GOD! PRAISE GOD ON HIGH, BESIDE THEE THERE IS NO NOT ONE! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Sermon11/28/07 5:53 AM
Bronwyn Hutchins from New South Wales, Australia  Find all comments by Bronwyn Hutchins
comments
I wish that everyone could hear this sermon. God can save the chiefest of sinners and He does. He truely is a great God. What an encouragement for us to perserve in prayer for those who are lost and dying.

Sermon11/22/07 9:01 AM
mark larson from bayonne, NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by mark larson
comments
peter my name is mark larson heroin addict for many years methadone for many more A.I.D.S put me in a hospital where people was dying around me GOD changed me and lead me to HIS SON JESUS CHRIST i'm clean from drugs,alcohol,and cigarettes since 1995 i serve in a church and not saved by good works but for good works keep the faith in CHRIST MARK

Sermon10/24/07 12:22 AM
Ross from Moncton, NB Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross
comments
This was a great sermon. There is no question that Satan uses compromise to destroy our witness. I have noticed that I am easily persuaded to compromise especially while in the company of nonbelievers. I pray about this as my desire is to be more like Jesus, the Lord and Saviour of my life and my soul.

Sermon10/22/07 2:38 PM
Helena Young from chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helena Young
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
I want to thank you for allowing Jesus Christ to use you to put this on line Alot of us are not able to hear the word every day thank you Jesus for these believers

Sermon10/21/07 8:18 AM
Dessie  Find all comments by Dessie
comments
“ Excellent Sermon!!! ”
A sermon that all Christians should hear and hear often. Most of us need to apply the truths of this sermon to our lives. If not, we are not prepared for the trials of life and they will come.... Thank you Brother Wagner...

Sermon10/13/07 12:50 AM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
This sermon is deep digging into the Word of God -- wonderfully done! Regarding the OT sacrifices, Rev. Greer notes that without blood there is no remission of sins. On that note, Martin Luther said the OT sacrifice "was but a temporary and imperfect atonement; it did not eternally suffice, as does the atonement of Christ. For though we fall and sin repeatedly, we have confidence that the blood of Christ does not fall, or sin; it remains steadfast before God, and the expiation is perpetual and eternal."

Sermon10/6/07 2:50 AM
joel bosveld from Australia, tasmania  Find all comments by joel bosveld
comments
I thank God for His mercy, that it is by grace i have been saved, praise Him, this testimony brought tears to my eyes, God is just so good to us.

Sermon7/8/07 10:34 PM
Abby  Find all comments by Abby
How God's People Should Face Death
Rev. John Wagner
I have had opportunity now to listen to many of Mr Wagner's sermons. God bless him and all who support him in his endeavour to preach with such truth and passion in all earnestness and all for the glory of God. I can only encourage those who also may have an opportunity to hear this man of God give a message of truth from God's Word, may it also be a blessing to your ears and the desire of your heart to pass such a message on to others for encouragement, for a witness and for a building up of faith in the truth of God's Word. A heartfelt thankyou Mr Wagner, I live in an area where I have many churches of which to choose from but not one that I could walk into with a good conscience toward God. There is a famine here for strong preaching from the Word of God. I feel physically sick to see and hear the performances in churches today, that eagerly lure and tickle the ears and appeal to the desires of those in the world.

Sermon7/2/07 7:03 AM
Scott McMahan  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
Have Miracles Ceased? #01
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Timely, necessary examination of the Charismatics ”
Outstanding look at the Charismatic and Pentecostal movement. This sermon traces the history of these two closely related movements and shows where they came from and how we got where we are today. (The only thing that this sermon doesn't get into is the non-Christian origins and the pervasive influence of the Word of Faith movement on the Charismatics. But that may be coming in a later installment.) If you are like I was, and involved with the Charismatic movement, I encourage you to listen to this sermon and learn more about what is really going on, and what the Bible really says. The weakness of the movement, to me, is that it doesn't line up with the Bible. There was always that unease in the back of my mind. The more you examine your Bible, the less the Charismatic movement adds up.

Sermon7/1/07 1:07 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
Excellent gospel sermon.

Sermon7/1/07 1:04 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
Have Miracles Ceased? #01
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Excellent timely message and look forward to hearing more from Rev Wagner! Rev Wagner's sermon is a must to understand the beginnings of this heretical movement. Have a listen also to Heart of the Matter-Ralph Overdal June 29 edition: Dr. Ralph Colas - Firsthand Report on Signs and Wonders Charismatic Meeting. http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=6290713239 Listen carefully to Dr colas and the 'supposed' raising from the dead of 5 folk...was it worth it I say tongue firmly in cheek! What a deceit and doctrines of devils delluding so many poor souls...'Take heed that no man deceive you' and watch out for false prophets who especially profit from the gullible and sadly these are often false professors who have 'another' jesus.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Testimony of a Preacher
John Pittman Hey
The Sweet Savour of Christ

Jesus' Sacrifice Satisfied God
Grace Bible Church

Danny Bond
God's Word Does not Fail

Gleanings from Romans
The Word Transfer

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..