SUNDAY
FEB 7, 2016

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon9/28/14 9:42 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
comments
thank you for this;interesting! God bless!

Blog9/28/14 11:38 AM
karen from florida  Find all comments by karen
comments
Mike, out of all the pastors on sermon. Audio you have the most view...and your church is not the prettiest or biggest or have the most people. And you attract the most people listening in...that is God making the least the best above all..I am amazed!

Sermon9/27/14 1:09 PM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Pastor Mike Online 9-25-14
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you again so very much!!! Praise the LORD! I can only agree 100%! Rome and Islam. Local spirits and witchcraft. GOD BLESS! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon9/24/14 4:41 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you so much for all your courage! Praise the Lord! All these things and subjects dealt with are true and can be looked after nowadays openly. Yet! GOD BLESS! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV Mike Schuck

Sermon9/23/14 10:19 PM
alana  Find all comments by alana
God bless you, Pastor Mike Hoggard

Sermon9/23/14 5:16 PM
David Wiebe from BC  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Thank you Pastor Mike for another great teaching and expose. For those who dismiss the Godhead - please see 1st John 5 vs 7 in your KJV authorized Bible. It has been said that this verse was added to the Bible by "pagans". Unfortunately, there has never been any proof produced for that argument by anyone - Bible scholar or otherwise.

Sermon9/22/14 11:17 PM
Debs from Cda, Idaho  Find all comments by Debs
Questions and Answers
Mike Hoggard
“ Thank you! ”
Thank you Bethel Church and Pastor Hoggard for all the treasure I have on your web page. I've been feasting on the sermons, blessed Sunday mornings now attending Sunday School and morning Services! I am seeing, hearing and receiving so much more in my Bible ~ how marvelous is God's amazing gift to us! Every word is perfect and fit together. I thank The Lord for guiding me to you ~ His perfect timing. I keep you in my prayer daily. Love you Church!

Sermon9/15/14 11:30 AM
heavensbeloved from New Orleans, LA  Contact via emailFind all comments by heavensbeloved
comments
I am sorry that you had such a bitter experience. TOO MANY WOLVES. I could write a book on how I have been used and taken, but, wrote a poem instead. I am GULLIBLE. Go to www.angelfire.com/poetry/heavensbeloved and view Sea of Forgetfulness. Unfortunately, making the website was a bitter experience too. Hope it encourages. Thank you. I since grew in the Lord and am preparing for Heaven. These devils have come to steal, kill, and destroy and that is their expertise. I am broken and in tears and ashes. There used to be music to the work, but, the only thing that works here now is me. NO, I AM THE ONE WHO IS DUMB......but, now add...NUMB........and trying not to be bitter. Appreciate you.

Sermon9/12/14 6:37 PM
David Wiebe from BC  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Amen to that! this is great preaching of the Word from a real preacher.

Sermon9/12/14 5:50 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, again super, thank you so much! Exactly correct! Praise the Lord! Thank God for our KJV! God Bless! Yours sincerely in Christ Jesus, Mike Schuck

Sermon9/6/14 4:25 PM
Margaret from NYC  Find all comments by Margaret
Wednesday Night 9-3-14
Mike Hoggard
“ Please consider... ”
Dear Pastor Hoggard, Please consider letting the peals of laughter following your remark, give you reason to think twice about making another racist joke along the lines of 'looking for your Kenyan son in law in the dark'. It was demeaning and a stumbling block. Thank you for permitting me to make this comment.

Sermon8/31/14 3:26 PM
Dear Pastor Mike, Awesome! Thank you so much! Phantastic and utterly important! Sincerely in Christ Jesus Mike Schuck

Sermon8/15/14 9:41 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, another eye-opener! Thank you so much!!!"Funnily" enough, when I first heard about the belt plus the traces on the wrist, I immediately started having doubts...! Even though, at the very moment without specific theories...! GOD Bless and keep you! In Jesus, Yours sincerely Mike Schuck

Sermon8/15/14 6:50 AM
David Wiebe from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Great sermon pastor! You talked here about synchronous tied events that have pertinence to Mr. Williams and his untimely death. I appreciate Pastor Mike keeping his ear to the ground of this world, with many good scriptural insights that connect the dots for me. Pastor is in this world, not part of it. He relates these events to the KJV Bible. God Bless Pastor, these are very enlightening sermons!

Sermon8/12/14 4:11 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Dark Places
Mike Hoggard
Thank you for sharing this video;great music and awesome sermon! God bless!

Sermon8/8/14 12:41 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, it is allways a Blessing, praise the Lord, being able to listen to your sermones and lectures!!!! Thank God, you are live and on-line!! Yours sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon8/7/14 9:58 PM
David Wiebe from BC  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Excellent teaching, Great stuff!!

Sermon7/31/14 9:03 AM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Pride of Nebuchadnezzar
Mike Hoggard
comments
Thank you Pastor Mike for speaking the truth. I teach Sunday School, and we are in Daniel. You message will be helpful to me. Thanks again for preaching with such passion. May God continue to Bless you as you peach and teach his word.

Sermon7/27/14 4:47 PM
Amy Ciofrone from Long Island , New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amy Ciofrone
comments
I was asked if I knew about SOZO and I did not so I started a search and saw your teaching on this lie. I am so very blessed by your spirit that teaches truth. I also teach women in a study and ask The Lord to let me not be deceived. Thank you please keep me knowing what you are hearing from the Spirit. Thank you again IN HIM

Sermon7/25/14 4:52 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you so much again!! Such an important Blessing! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Sunday - AM

Pastor Cory Griess
The Origin of Marriage

The Covenant and the Family
Calvary Protestant...

Carolina Theological Seminary

Earn your degree at home on your sch­ed­ule! Aff­ord­able dist­ance learn­ing educ­at­ion!
www.carolinatheologicalsemi..