SATURDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 8 ·  Found: 1,389 total user comment(s)

Sermon2/22/15 3:35 PM
Vasiliki Mbillis from Queens, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Vasiliki Mbillis

Sermon2/21/15 10:22 AM
Vasiliki Mbillis from Queens, NY  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Vasiliki Mbillis
comments
Thankyou P. Harris. I am always saddened when I see a man's legacy torn to shreds after death. based on Tullian's definition, Dr. James Kennedy wud have been called a "controversial" speaker in his own church. So "controversial" he was constantly criticized for his sermons and actions. Realizing that wikipedia is at times a questionable source I believe they are spot on this point: Kennedy was a founding member of the board of Moral Majority, a political movement in the 1970s and 1980s. Kennedy, in opposition to same-sex marriage, called for a constitutional "Firewall" to protect the nation from "counterfeit marriage." The Americans United for the Separation of Church and State (AUSCS, "Americans United" or simply AU) criticized Kennedy's founding of Center for Reclaiming America for being "just another Religious Right outfit obsessed with opposing legal abortion and gay rights and bashing public education." To me, Kennedy preached a Biblical Worldview which is rooted in the life and works of our Savior and Creator, so keep up the good work P. Harris, you couldn't be more right on this one.

Sermon2/21/15 10:11 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Oldest Fragment of Gospel Found
William J. Sturm
comments
Well said - so true. There are none as blind as those who will not see.

Sermon2/19/15 12:10 PM
Wiggooch from ND  Find all comments by Wiggooch
comments
Deuteronomy 22:5 applies nicely.

Sermon2/18/15 7:46 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
comments
The sad thing is number of popular celebrities that are turning Muslim. Just google it. Might suprise u. Makes me wonder how many people are gonna follow their lead and join them just because their idol does Smh.

Sermon2/18/15 4:28 PM
CAS from Tampa  Find all comments by CAS
comments
Thanks Pastor B., you're probably not very excited about the direction of recent Army policy changes... http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=41748

Sermon2/18/15 3:57 PM
CAS from Tampa  Find all comments by CAS
comments
Based on the article, it sounds like an over-emphasis on a redemptive historical approach to preaching common in some reformed pulpits that tends to filter all passages in light of John 3:16. It can also be heard in dispensational camp though probably described as avoiding the inadequacy of moralism. Thanks for addressing the story Pastor Harris.

Sermon2/16/15 10:07 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Jerusalem, the Holy City
David McManus
GREAT INFO!!! Love this presentation

Sermon2/16/15 9:01 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Bill
More Errors in Genesis?
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Respond to John G ”
Thanks for your very kind feedback.

Sermon2/15/15 5:23 PM
4TimesAYear from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by 4TimesAYear
comments
“ Global warming shouldn't affect training ”
Global warming/climate change shouldn't have any impact on how our troops train - because they already train for all kinds of climate; they train for tropical warfare; they train for war in cold climes, they train for deserts. this is nothing but a way of milking the taxpayers for more money. I'm glad you can see through that at a time when some Christians are falling for it

Sermon2/13/15 3:53 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Completely Awesome Sermon!!!! Peter was just awesome

Sermon2/13/15 2:40 PM
john g from Atlanta  Find all comments by john g
More Errors in Genesis?
William J. Sturm
comments
Very good sir. Most Christians haven't had to contend for the faith in the last few hundred years. So the church is vastly un prepared for what's coming. This is one small smidget of information that can be useful for all of us. Keep them coming please.

Sermon2/11/15 2:08 PM
The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment
Sean E. Harris

Sermon2/10/15 11:53 AM
Escapee from Comfortable America  Find all comments by Escapee
comments
“ Sounding the Alarm! ”
We must help all brethren; not just when terrorism is at our doorstep.

Sermon2/8/15 9:11 AM
johnny g from ga  Find all comments by johnny g
In every way Christianity and Islam are the complete antithesis of each other. That should show without a doubt one is of God and one of the devil. Its up to each individual to decide which is which. The president (smart as he is) can't decide.

Sermon2/6/15 8:05 PM
jg from ga  Find all comments by jg
comments
Ya know I can hear the frustration. Pastor Bill said turn from looking at this stuff and focus only on his flock. I understand fully these emotions. However unlike what the president believes there is ultimate truth. And unless those like you who have a mouthpiece to declare it to the masses there is no chance for repentance. So I encourage you to double your efforts even when (especially when) it seems like its doing no good. God bless you all.

Sermon2/6/15 7:37 PM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Pastors at Berean, When ever you turn on the mike God gets glorified that is why I love listening to your podcasts.Very thankful for giving us far a way a moment of great teaching and reflection. Obama he never stops being an enemy of Christ it happens all the time when ever he opens his mouth. You did a correct analys of his attempt to put all the blame and focus on horrible things that has happend in Christianity (long time ago) all to justify Islam. He has his heart set on that religion for sure.

Sermon2/6/15 1:52 PM
comments
I could not “contend for the faith” without my Bible, My Creator and Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit or without all of your teaching, including the 10th grade bible classes online and your preaching on Sunday AM and PM, some Wednesdays. Finally be assured that when you “turn on the mike” and discuss current events, cultural trends and behavior or Christian headlines you are equipping me, edifying me and reminding me that not everyone is complacent and content with the status quo, we are not alone in our worldview. Your ministry is invaluable, it is for me one of those treasures I am told to store up in heaven. Keep up the great work and God Bless You and Keep You. Vicki (sorry my comment needed 3 separate posts) once I get started...

Sermon2/6/15 1:50 PM
comments
consider the horrible things done in the name of Christ, I do not know why he says “before we get on our high horse”, he is not a Christian because he has no love for the brethren being tortured today. I digress, my point i n this comment is to thank you all. I figuratively speaking hit my head against a wall asking who is out there speaking the Truth, Absolutely? Who is contending for the faith? Who is loving Christ and standing up for Him and rebuking the lies that are everywhere with regard to Christ the Lord and the Christian Faith? Am all alone in this world with no Absolute Truth, in a Godless Country? And when I get angry and frustrated I seek His face and search the scriptures for comfort and I turn on my computer, go to SermonAudio and listen to what the Men of God at Barean are saying and find fellowship in Truth with my brethren. Then I take what I learn from the scriptures and from all of you and refuel for the next time I have to speak to my Catholic Cousin who believes 6 days of Creation is just a metaphor or worse “a fairy tale” or when I have to explain to my father that kissing an icon is worship and that saint did not pay the ransom for your soul or when I talk to my pastor and explain to him why I will not participate in Rick Warren’s newest campaign. (cont)

Sermon2/6/15 1:49 PM
comments
Thank You Man of God for “turning on the mike” even when you probably wonder why do we bother in a society drenched in apathy, does anyone even listen? Yes, I listen and have been for 2 years. Although I said “Man of God” I am talking to all of you, Pastor Sean, Pastor Bill, Pastor Dave and Brian, I hope I didn’t leave anyone out. I live in New York City the apathetic, uncaring folks are right outside my door. I come from a family, half Catholic, half Orthodox, so caught up in their tradition that even when I open the Word and show them the Truth from God and Christ, through the Apostles and Prophets I get told I need an exorcist. I go to a church where Rick Warren’s non gospel, seeker sensitive bologna is front and center. I watch the news and keep up with what is going on for the most part and I hear the frustration and aggravation in words and can completely relate. I get become very frustrated and even angry and the attack on Christians coming out of President Obama’s mouth, “both sides of his mouth” is just a sad reminder that the world hates our Lord and Savior and it is that hatred that makes me angry. And it is discouraging Pastor Sean, when terrorists burn a man alive and the President tells Christians, “before we get on our high horse” consider (comment continued)

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more