MONDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 8 ·  Found: 1,680 total user comment(s)

Sermon2/28/16 11:57 PM
Karen from North  Find all comments by Karen
comments
“ Dig deeper ”
Rubio is still a practising Catholic. He does go on Saturday to the southern baptist mega church with wife but attends mass every Sunday. In fact he said he craves the Holy Sacrament -communion. Here is the link http://www.religionnews.com/2016/02/01/rubio-religion-catholic-evangelical/

Sermon2/28/16 4:40 PM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
comments
All the above., If I had to choose one I would choose Secularization Read the article I sent Pastor Sturm from the American Thinker, Evangelicals Are Politically Irrelevant. I am a Cruz supporter, can I vote for Trump, I don't know. I will make my decision over the coming months. But, I believe the Republican Convention might have some surprises.

Sermon2/28/16 7:19 AM
Matt B from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Matt B
Movie Review: Risen
David McManus
comments
Thanks David for your careful and thoughtful analysis as always. I saw the movie yesterday; I am a history nerd as well and agree with your analysis. However, for me there is another level to being bothered in that these same historical details are also not accurate to Scripture, such as the ascension of Jesus being in Galilee and not in Bethany, the portrayal of the comfortability between the disciples and the Gentile Clavius, which seems to contradict the account of Peter in Acts 10 and specifically in Acts 10:34 in the house of Cornelius, were he now (at that point) realizes that God did not show favoritism among the nations. I have no problem with historical fiction as long as it does not contradict the Bible, which can undermine its perceived authority among new converts and seekers. For me that is a big deal. I also thought their portrayal of Jesus lacked the force of his authority and lordship and watered down the Gospel message when he was talking to Clavius. Bottom line, if they had gotten the Bible accurate, I would have liked this movie a lot better.

Sermon2/26/16 12:19 PM
Chinaman Yuri from Shijiazhuang  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chinaman Yuri
You Are Rude
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Working hard or hardly working... ”
I make fun of my philipino or Latino workers that they work on Philipino time, because you just know everything happens 20 minutes late with them. Here is a fun fact, Japanese people seem to always be punctual, they will arrive 10 minutes early for everything just to not lose face, doing research on this, apparently it comes from their samurai roots, in a feudal class system, where the samurai could kill you for no reason at all, this conditioned the Japanese to always maintain respect, because it was vital to their survival.

Sermon2/21/16 10:48 PM
Darien Durr from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darien Durr
“ President or Pastor? ”
While I've listened to you often, I disagree with you on the immigration issue. Maybe it's because of my location. Didn't God give Israel borders? Why then can our country not have them? Whether or not there may be nice people over there wanting to have a better life (and there are) is irrelevant. I'm not against legal immigration. I am however against illegal immigrants coming over here after breaking laws and then asking for protection under the same document. Donald Trump is a big mouth and doesn't think most of the time he speaks, but so do many pastors in America. I'm not standing up for the man because I favor him, but he IS NOT running for pastor of the United States. I only left a comment because you asked for them.

Sermon2/20/16 11:09 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
"God assumed from the beginning that the wise of the world would view Christians as fools....And he has not been disappointed." "If I have brought any message today, it is this: Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity." "Be fools for Christ and have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." Antonin Scalia I read somewhere that some catholics are saved, not because of Roman Catholicism, but in spite of it. God will have mercy on whom he wills. Only He knows who the elect are.

Sermon2/16/16 10:32 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
Cruz and Evangelical Vote
Sean E. Harris
With what looks like the inevitability of Trump as the Republican nominee and the passing of Justice Scalia and looking at events with a biblical worldview, you just wonder what is God trying to tell us. For the world it doesn't end well. Nothing else explains Donald J. Trump, which also applies to Obama.

Sermon2/9/16 9:49 AM
William Markovich from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Markovich
(Sermon no longer available)
I love your enthusiasm in this sermon Pastor Bill. Great sermon!! You guys are great teachers of the gospel. I feel like I'm always learning something when I listen to your messages.

Sermon2/7/16 5:18 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
excellent preaching! God bless! I am glad I chose to listen to this! thank you!

Sermon2/5/16 5:17 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
comments
“ Reply to William ”
That is some fine encouragement, William. I'll buy your lunch when you do come. Thanks for being a faithful listener.

Sermon2/3/16 2:36 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Look What You’ve Done!
William J. Sturm
awesome preaching! God bless you and your church! Thank you!

Sermon2/3/16 11:50 AM
comments
Hello pastor Bill, just wanted to say, I live listening to you and Sean and David sermons on sermon audio. If I ever make it to the Carolinas for any vacations, etc. I would love to catch a service. Thanks for all you do!!

Sermon2/1/16 6:46 AM
Jeanie from Ohio  Find all comments by Jeanie
comments
“ Mission ”
I agree our mission is everyday where we are. I met one on one every week for a year studying and praying with another. We had two or three verses a week to memorize. Though I am not good at remembering the addresses, it has been greatly helpful when talking to people where I am. Those that have ears will hear.

Sermon1/30/16 12:01 PM
SuzAnn from NorCal  Find all comments by SuzAnn
comments
So many points to ponder: easy believerism, are they truly converted, discipleship is being missional when it is in relationship to others, is sanctification happening in the life of a believer, how much responsibility do each of us bare to hold others accountable for their own growth, and to what extent are Christians in love with God that they want to spend time with Him, enjoy HIm, delight in Him and therefore willingly want to serve Him and exalt Him with "holy and blameless" living which results in a missional lifestyle. Just read a similar article over on The Gospel Coalition website:Slow Discipleship and the End of Christendom. Thank goodness God is sovereign and His kingdom doesnt depend on us and that the gates of Hades will not overpower it! Thanks for anoter great discussion!

Sermon1/30/16 12:03 AM
kevin from ft. worth  Find all comments by kevin
comments
Very quick and to the scriptural point. I was shocked to hear of this and am saddened for all that attend this poor excuse of a church. Thank you for upholding the truth. Blessings upon you and your church.

Sermon1/29/16 5:48 PM
J gilk from Atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by J gilk
comments
This "pastor" needs to study 2 Timothy 2. In it will show him the type of man he should be as a pastor and also the type of pastor he really is. Both. Right there in black and white.

Sermon1/26/16 6:22 PM
Angel Mendez from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angel Mendez
comments
A simple, straightforward, and common sense approach to the issue oh KJV-onlyism. Helpful and educational. And...you can do this yourself with the BlueLetter Bible app. Thank you Pastors Sean and Bill.

Sermon1/25/16 5:39 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
Jesus is the first fruits of the first resurrections. Whether you believe it occurs at the new birth or when we die physically and our souls join Christ in heaven, It still occurs before the end of this age, the 2d coming of Christ. We shall share in the 1st resurrection now. The "rest" be raised at the second resurrection. The rest are the dead, who are the dead. Those who are not in Christ. Matt 8:22. There are a lot of dead people walking around. The dead are alive at his return, they will be changed all so and thrown into the lake of fire.

Sermon1/25/16 8:29 AM
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Another try (Alfred) ”
My Brother, Look at this: "And yes everyone will get a body. Why even ask that question?" Because you cannot both have the "1st Resurrection" being the New Birth and have "the rest" not living again until after 1000 years (all of this is Revelation 20:4-6 terminology) somehow including a bodily resurrection for those who were already raised in the First Resurrection!

Sermon1/24/16 11:26 AM
Allie  Find all comments by Allie
comments
“ Well... ”
I think it would be helpful to did a little deeper into Mr. Rubio and his christianity. I understand that he has a team of evangelicals helping him and probably telling him how to speak among evangelicals. He is reported to be fully aligned with Catholic doctrine and teaching. If so, how can he be saved. He did not in the audio say he was born again or used the term saved. Nor did he say that Christ was absorbing God's wrath or punishment on his behalf. He spoke of the physical suffering of Christ which Catholics focus on. They also do not believe in the sufficiency of His death for sin hence the Eucharist. The most nominal Catholic knows its faith plus works. I do not believe a born again believer reading his bible will stay in a Catholic church. They teach what is clearly antithetical to scripture. Christ said His sheep hear his voice. Well, Christ is not speaking through Catholicism. After all these years Protestants protesting is waning. If it were possible to roll in your grave Luther, Hus, Wycliffe, Foxe, Calvin, Spurgeon, et all would be at this moment. Many martyrs loss their lives separating from the Catholics. I guess this is how we show our gratitude. Sorry if I sound harsh. I don't mean too. Forgive me, but I see many returning to Rome.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Bill Parker
The Love of Brethren

The Love of Brethren
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Pastor James Mansfield
Unsearchable Riches of Christ

Bethel Baptist Chapel
Sunday - AM

Ken Wimer
For His Name's Sake

Book of 1 Samuel
Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..