SATURDAY

Riverside Christian Fellowship
J. D. Hatfield  |  Hernando, Florida

Sermon5/23/13 10:38 PM
Anon from Florida  Find all comments by Anon
God's Prescription for Peace
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Pondering ”
I think I'm going to have to print out the PDF to this so I can "ponder" on it. Thanks!

Sermon5/21/13 11:34 AM
Pastor J.D. Hatfield from Hernando, FL  Find all comments by Pastor J.D. Hatfield
God's Prescription for Peace
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Answering Anonymous Question pt.2 ”
You also said, “I get confused as to what "peace" looks like in a person’s life….So does this peace "look" differently on each individual?” We also addressed that directly in the sermon. What were these things that they were supposed to practice (vs.9)? It’s what he was talking about in vs.8 – the things that are true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, commendable, excellent, and praiseworthy. Philippians 1:6-11 mentions several of these things, and in 1:12-18 Paul exemplifies his own teaching. We can trace Paul’s practice (1:6, 2:12-13, 3:14, 4:13). We all have concerns, but we can have a supernatural peace, and His supernatural presence. Pray, ponder, practice. 2 Thessalonians 3:16 – Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way.

Sermon5/21/13 11:31 AM
God's Prescription for Peace
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Answering Anonymous Question pt.1 ”
Dear Anon, those are some good questions. As to the first, you said, “I've been around those individuals who espoused this, but come to find out they basically had what I considered to be a lackadaisical attitude about responsibilities and life in general. I wouldn't think that's peace from God.” I agree, and the sermon addressed this matter directly: “This is not just “having a peace about it”: Jonah had peace as he slept in disobedient rebellion. This isn’t just being lazy, like we don’t care at all, that we have a peace without concern. This is not just passively praying and mediating, and having a “peace out, man”; vs.9 teaches us that staying active is part of the process.

Sermon5/21/13 9:23 AM
Anon from Florida  Find all comments by Anon
God's Prescription for Peace
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Peace ”
I see one of the comments said we have to "live out" the scripture. I get confused as to what "peace" looks like in a persons life. I've been around those individuals who espoused this, but come to find out they basically had what I considered to be a lacksidasical attitude about responsibilities and life in general. I wouldn't think that's peace from God. So does this peace "look" differently on each individual?

Sermon5/19/13 8:46 PM
Margie from Inverness  Find all comments by Margie
God's Prescription for Peace
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Practice, Practice, Practice ”
This sermon was right on! Too often we want to skip over the biblical truth of "living out" the scripture and just get to the promises. In order to experience true peace we must learn to give our hearts, minds and wills to God.

Sermon4/28/13 5:50 PM
Margie from Inverness  Find all comments by Margie
You have an Audience with God
“ Awe Inspiring! ”
This sermon was an "exclamation point" for me personally. It's one thing to recognize that God is available to the Christian through prayer any time and anywhere about anything. It's incredible to realize that I (an audience of one) have the privilege of intimacy with The Father through prayer, with no limitations, no degree of importance, no special verbiage. Now to put it into practice.....

Sermon4/23/13 10:57 PM
Michelle Howard  Find all comments by Michelle Howard
This is How to Feel Different
J. D. Hatfield
Thank you for a wonderful sermon much needed !

Sermon4/21/13 5:31 PM
TGiera from Hernando fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by TGiera
Our Mission Statement
“ Mission statement ”
Just got dun listing to it need to here it again not bad

Sermon4/16/13 4:50 PM
Paul from Inverness Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul
How God Recaptures Your Heart
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Consummate! ”
I believe this sermon would be very well received by many. And absolutely a pill easy to swallow but has great effects for those whom are wanting a greater depth of love and obedience to God the Father through His Son.

Sermon4/15/13 8:14 AM
Andy McDade from Warrington, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andy McDade
How God Recaptures Your Heart
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Very helpful ”
Very direct. Idolatry properly explained. Challenging.

Sermon4/6/13 5:16 AM
Andy McDade from Warrington UK  Find all comments by Andy McDade
Strengthen Your Brothers
comments
Really helpful and relevant. A very accurate description of how the enemy wants to tear churches up, and what our attitude should be in that situation, under God. Thank you.

Sermon3/29/13 7:20 AM
Michelle Howard  Find all comments by Michelle Howard
This is How to Open a Heart
comments
Thanks So much !!! Needed this Sermon!!!!

Sermon3/19/13 8:10 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
Striving after Stability
comments
i love this bloke's preaching.... just so sharp...just really great speaking. it's really, really good. listen. now.

Sermon3/12/13 7:03 AM
TGiera from Hernando fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by TGiera
Who Do You Want To Be?
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Who do u want to b ”
Jesus left the 99 , he put up with the falling of the weak that seams hard for me to do I would just killem

Sermon3/12/13 6:50 AM
TGiera from Hernando fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by TGiera
Who Do You Want To Be?
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Who do u want to b ”
I think of all the people that have fallen away and I wonder if I have judged with eval motives , and not tryed to under stand there struggle or just wash my hands it ant my rat

Sermon3/6/13 10:53 AM
Anon from FL  Find all comments by Anon
A Revelation of Real Religion
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for responding to my question. I guess God and I have some talking to do.

Sermon3/6/13 10:48 AM
Dan from Inverness  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan
Faith without Favoritism
“ A Real Eye Opener ”
If you don't think you need improvement in the area of favoritism, think twice, pray hard and listen to this sermon. I have been truly blessed to have been admonished, reproofed and encouraged by this message even though I didn't think I needed it!

Sermon3/4/13 11:17 PM
Pastor J.D. Hatfield from Hernando, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor J.D. Hatfield
A Revelation of Real Religion
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Answering Anonymous Question pt.2 ”
...continued... To the first point: Good, pleasing God should be our prime motive (cf. 2 Cor. 5:9) Second: This is a matter for prayer and personal inventory. Becoming a Christian means we have to deny ourselves, take up our cross, and follow Jesus. Our allegiance to Christ will cost us things. I am not saying that tattoos are something you need to drop, but think about your pattern of life. How has it changed; what have you left behind? When you say I “love”, that is a strong statement. Would you be willing to give it up if God wanted you to? Third: this is a matter of pastoral counsel. If you do not have a pastor, that would be a problem right there. I would ask if it is justifiable to continue being inked just because you now “only get biblical scripture or pictures”. I would question the notion of taking things we used to or still “love” and simply thinking that we can “baptize them into sanctity”. Fourth: Romans 14:22-23 – if you are in doubt about whether or not something is sin, you shouldn’t go ahead, because if you do, you are doing something that you think might be sin. And that is a sinful attitude in itself. God bless you as you seek to please Him.

Sermon3/4/13 11:14 PM
A Revelation of Real Religion
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Answering Anonymous Question ”
This will have to be in more than one part... Dear Anon, I do not know you or your motives. I cannot read your heart or your mind. However, I can read your words, and I do think that they tell us some important things. First, you are concerned about pleasing God – you entitled your comment “sanctification” Second, you are passionate about the issue – you say, “I love ink (tattoos)” Third, this is something you loved before you became a Christian – “Since I've become a Christian, I only get biblical scripture or pictures” Fourth, although you have continued the practice since becoming a Christian, you are unsure about it – but have been told I am still just feeding my "fleshly desires". Do you agree with what I've been told? ...answers in next comment...

Sermon3/4/13 9:33 AM
Anon from FL  Find all comments by Anon
A Revelation of Real Religion
J. D. Hatfield
comments
“ Sanctification ”
I love ink (tatoo's). Since I've become a Christian, I only get biblical scripture or pictures, but have been told I am still just feeding my "fleshly desires". Do you agree with what I've been told?

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more