THURSDAY

Grace Family Baptist Church
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr  |  Houston, Texas

Sermon5/11/13 9:27 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 3/7 ”
Rev 17:18 says that the woman, the mother of whores, is the great city that is having reign over the kings of the land. Satan is prince of this world, and chief world ruler of darkness, so he is head of the great city over the kings of the land, and Satan as the whore still works. --- I'm going to plug parts of brother John Todd's testimony, who used to be a grand druid priest from the Collins family in the Illuminati (Satan's hidden physical kingdom). John Todd say's this about Satan/Lucifer being the head of Tyre: “WHILE YOU'RE DOING THAT, I'D LIKE TO ASK THAT YOU TURN TO EZEKIEL THE 28TH CHAPTER STARTING IN VERSE 11, & we're going to read about 19 Scriptures here tonight in this Chapter. The 28th Chapter of Ezekiel is a prophecy given by Ezekiel who received it of the Lord. The Lord commanded him to give it. He was prophesying unto Satan himself. The prophet of the Lord stood there & prophesied unto Satan.___HE'S PROPHESYING TO THE PRINCE OF TYRE, & many people believe that this was ... I can't think of this name now, but anyway, the ruler of Babylon. And if you'll get in Isaiah where it talks about Lucifer the fallen star, before he started prophesying to Lucifer, Isaiah was prophesying to the same ruler. (Isa.14:4.)

Sermon5/11/13 9:26 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 2/7 ”
In Revelation, there are two beasts. The first beast is the 10 horned 7 headed beast upon which the whore of Babylon sits (Rev 13:1, Rev 17:3) and there is a 2 horned beast (Rev 13:11) who is the beast of Rev 17:11. --- The first beast has 7 heads and the 7 heads are 7 different kingdoms. The five kingdoms did fall, the 6th kingdom was the Roman kingdom, and I don't know about the 7th kingdom. There are a total of 8 kingdoms (Rev 17:11). The 8th kingdom is headed by the two horned beast whos kingdom arises out of the former 7 kingdoms (Rev 17:11). --- Who is the woman ruling the 10 horned, 7 headed beast? On her forehead is written: "Secret, Babylon the Great, the Mother of the Whores, and the Abominations of the earth." Who is the father of lies? Who is the father of unrighteousness? It is Satan/Lucifer. Satan is the woman on top of the 10 horned beast. Doesn't it make sense? --- Who is the ruler of demons? It is Beelzebub. And who is the ruler of the ruler of demons? It's Satan. Satan is the "prince of this world", and "god of this age" and so he rules over the beast.

Sermon5/11/13 9:25 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 1/7 ”
Hey brother Stephen. I'm going to be taking a look at your interpretation of the beast and some statements you made in your sermon. With God's grace I will try to do so with a spirit of meekness. --- You said that the four beasts of Daniel 7 are actually one beast, which is the beast in Rev 13. You said the four beasts represent 4 turbulent arks of history, and I would agree with this in that the four beasts are four different kingdoms (Dan 7:17). I agree with you in that the Roman kingdom is a part of the fourth beast, but I do not totally agree with you that the 10 horned fourth beast was the Roman kingdom and only the Roman kingdom, because there are 8 kingdoms of the 10 horned fourth beast (Rev 17:7-11). The 10 horned beast of Rev 13:1 and Rev 17:3 is the fourth beast of Dan 7:7 because they are both described as having 10 horns. --- So we see that the 10 horned beast of Rev, are not the four beasts of Dan 7 combined into one beast, because the 10 horned Rev beast is the fourth beast of Dan. The 10 horned Rev beast / fourth beast… is a super beast because it’s described as having all the powerful attributes of the 3 previous beasts (Rev 13:2), which is exactly how the fourth beast of Dan 7 is described.

Sermon5/7/13 12:10 PM
Elias from San Marcos tx  Find all comments by Elias
What Is The Gospel?
Voddie Baucham
comments
I'am so glad I herd this sermon; I was just about to leave the faith in till I herd this sermon, I will never forget the good news and what God did for us. We all deserve death.

Sermon5/6/13 1:38 AM
Rob from Ar  Find all comments by Rob
comments
I have listened to this sermon 6 times in the past few months and several of my friends have listened to it more than once. Voddie has so tightly packed truth in this sermon that it takes a while to fully unpack it.

Sermon5/4/13 1:41 PM
Allison from Virginia  Find all comments by Allison
Have To, Get to, Want To
Voddie Baucham
comments
Thank you for interpreting the gospel so beautifully. Bless you.

Sermon5/4/13 1:17 PM
MD from Southern California  Find all comments by MD
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Thank you Mr. Bauchman ”
I am speechless to finally hear a pastor to preach on this TRUTH!! I totally agree 100% with this passage, always have ever since my dad had me see phsycologists/phsychiatrists for being dumped by a long term boyfriend I had as a teenager and for rebellion. My dad didn't know how to deal with a teen daughter with raging hormones, so the answer was, she's not right. I was in family counseling for most of my teen years, due to my dad's ignorance on this topic. It put a damaging stigma on me growing up. This is what happens when you don't have God in your life! I was suffering from a broken heart, NOT a chemical imbalance!

Sermon5/4/13 11:28 AM
Emily Bifus from Georgia  Find all comments by Emily Bifus
comments
“ Right on Time ”
This sermon hit so close to home and with what is going on in our marriage. Although my husband has separated from me, I believe that OUR marriage will be restored. I just pray that he listens to this powerful audio on Healing for Hurting Marriage in its entirety.

Sermon3/25/13 11:24 PM
Carla Vornheder from Mountain Home, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carla Vornheder
The Wide and the Narrow Gate
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Wow! ”
Part of me wants to pass this on to others, but I sense that first I need to act on it myself. I have been wondering why my life seems so fruitless, if I am in fact saved.

Sermon3/23/13 10:53 PM
Ken from San Angelo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
What Is The Gospel?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Have You Heard ”
The Great News of what God did in Christ. Oh how I wish all my Southern Baptist - brothers and sisters could hear this... 'It should be required'

Sermon3/23/13 2:46 PM
Robert Carrasquillo from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Carrasquillo
What Is The Gospel?
Voddie Baucham
comments
Great sermon on what is the Gospel.

Sermon3/18/13 11:32 PM
Scott from Colorado  Find all comments by Scott
An Introduction to Revelation
Voddie Baucham
“ Outstanding ”
Vodie does a great job of giving us an outline to the book of Revelation

Sermon3/17/13 6:07 PM
TexAg88 from Houston  Contact via emailFind all comments by TexAg88
comments
“ Strong words ”
This is a great sermon that reminded me how important it is for me to disciple my children not just take them to church. We have 4 kids and get funny looks and comments all the time. But I can't imagine not having the blessing of all if them. If The Lord will send us more we will gladly take them.

Sermon3/13/13 11:31 AM
William Nesbitt from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Nesbitt
Election and Predestination
Voddie Baucham
This is brilliant preaching. I love this brother in Christ

Sermon3/9/13 5:30 PM
kelly g from california  Find all comments by kelly g
comments
Wonderful, life-changing! The last few minutes had me weeping. So grateful for sound biblical teaching at a time when ear-tickling seems to be the desire of most "christians".

Sermon3/8/13 4:55 AM
Corinne  Contact via emailFind all comments by Corinne
comments
Awesome Awesome Word from the Lord.

Sermon3/3/13 6:26 PM
Arie from Us  Find all comments by Arie
Adoption
Voddie Baucham
comments
Now I know why God ha us adopt our children. I will never cease to pray for their second adoption.

Sermon3/3/13 5:26 PM
Miss Rae from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Miss Rae
comments
I had no idea that there is so much spiritual feeding to be had....until now... Thanks....

Sermon3/1/13 8:39 PM
John David  Contact via emailFind all comments by John David
comments
Good Study but his conclusions are off in part do to the miss use of some words which in the end he contradict himself from the beginning. Must read the Hebrew to catch this correct. The two seeds where his boys one became Israel and the other the life of Baal. The Covenant and the Common. Each Wedding is a covenant vow the 2nd one is to come. Can't get the cart before the Horse.... Still two trees, Life and Knowledge....The only way to know the difference is by living the instructions Yeshua wrote in both they are the same....

Sermon2/27/13 1:51 PM
Caytie from Milwaukee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Caytie
comments
This is one of the BEST sermons I've ever heard by far! I praise God that He's given this word for you to share. You lay it all out so simply it'd be hard to understand how someone could disagree. I've been trying to do my own study of the differences between Dispensational theology and Covenantal theology and this just further solidifies why I cannot agree with the Dispensational view. I've already linked this sermon to my facebook for all my Dispensational friends to hear. Thank you again for taking the time to study this matter out and sharing it with us. ~Caytie

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com