Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Grace Family Baptist Church
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr  |  Houston, Texas

Sermon5/11/13 9:30 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 7/7 ”
It makes sense that Satan is two horned beast, and also ruler of the 10 horned beast. Satan thinks he's a god, and because of this he's going to mandate the forced worship of himself. How could the number of the beast be explained? The number of the beast is 666 and the other time that figure appears in the Bible is 1 Kings 10:14 where it describes the amount of gold that came to Solomon in a one year. --- How did Solomon get all that gold? He got it through his wisdom. --- How did the devil make his wealth? Through his wisdom (Eze 28:3-5). --- How does Satan control the world? Partly through banking cartels (See Rothschilds). --- I'm not totally sure on the number of the beast as representing "Making great kingdoms / wealth through wisdom". But I am pretty convicted on the previous comments. Please hear these words. If I am wrong, I will hear your correction. It's all about truth. Please don't be turned off by John Todd... he is a fellow brother. If you are concerned about slander about him, Jack Chick wrote letters explaining everything. Jack Chick may not have had the correct salvation theology, but we was saved, because he had love for the brethren. Be not troubled and God bless you

Sermon5/11/13 9:29 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 6/7 ”
If the 7 heads of the 10 horned beast, are kingdoms headed by men, and Satan is woman ruling over the heads, then who is two horned beast of Rev 13:11 that speaks as a dragon. Satan is the dragon who gives authority to the beast in Rev 13:4. If the 2 horned beast speaks as a dragon (speaks as Satan) then maybe the 2 horned beast is Satan as well. In Dan 7:20 it says of the 10 horns of the 7 headed 10 horned beast: --- Dan 7:20 and concerning the ten horns that are in its heads, and of the other that came up, and before which three have fallen, even of that horn that hath eyes, and a mouth speaking great things, and whose appearance is great above its companions. --- This says that there are 10 kings, three kings will fall, and there will arise another king that speaks great things against God. This king that speaks great things against God is the same two horned beast in Rev 13:11. We know that this king who arises out of the fall of the three kings is Satan because it says that the appearance of the king is "great above its companions." This HAS to be Satan because it is written he is "PERFECT in beauty" (Ezekiel 28:12). It’s written about Satan’s beauty in Ezekiel 28:17--- “High hath been thy heart, because of thy beauty”

Sermon5/11/13 9:29 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 5/7 ”
So Satan is the king of the earthly ruler of Tyre, because there was an earthly man who was king of Tyre. If Satan is ruler over the ruler of Tyre, then the interpretation of Satan as the woman who is the great city over the kings of the land, is not broken. --- It is written that the 10 horns, who are 10 kings, will hate the whore (Satan) and make her (Satan) desolate and naked and eat her flesh and burn her in fire: "and the ten horns that thou didst see upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her in fire (Rev 17:16). --- The prophecy about the 10 kings hating Satan and making him desolate are in Ezekiel. See Eze 28:7-10, Eze 28:17-20. You see a parallel of Satan as the Babylon the Great (Rev 17:5) when he is called the king of Babylon in Isa 14:4. --- If Satan is the king of the human king of Tyre, then this is also spoken about Satan: Eze 28:4 By thy wisdom and by thine understanding Thou hast made for thee wealth, And makest gold and silver in thy treasuries. Eze 28:5 By the abundance of thy wisdom, Through thy merchandise, Thou hast multiplied thy wealth, And high is thy heart through thy wealth. --- So Satan made his wealth through banking, so the bankers as the beast is not so far off

Sermon5/11/13 9:27 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ comment 4/7 ”
John Todd continued: "THE REASON FOR THIS IS THE PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF THE ILLUMINATI--& the Illuminati didn't even exist in its organized form at that time--it's because there was a ruler, a prince. A power was a ruler, & then there was the king over that prince, so it was the power behind that Earthly ruler.___ AND THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE AREN'T LOOKING TODAY & ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO EPHESIANS 6:12 TODAY. They're not looking at things with a supernatural stance behind the physical. While Walter Cronkite or somebody else gets on television & says this is happening, you ought to get down on your knees & say, "Lord, what's really happening?"--because it's not the way they're telling it! "Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the King of Tyre, & say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, & perfect in beauty." ___ YOU SEE, LUCIFER IS TRYING TO BE A GOD IN THIS PROPHECY, & we'll go on in it. He's trying to be a god, he's trying to be as great as God. He's trying to build a kingdom in the sides of the mountain of the North & so on, & it's a description of God's Kingdom.

Sermon5/11/13 9:27 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 3/7 ”
Rev 17:18 says that the woman, the mother of whores, is the great city that is having reign over the kings of the land. Satan is prince of this world, and chief world ruler of darkness, so he is head of the great city over the kings of the land, and Satan as the whore still works. --- I'm going to plug parts of brother John Todd's testimony, who used to be a grand druid priest from the Collins family in the Illuminati (Satan's hidden physical kingdom). John Todd say's this about Satan/Lucifer being the head of Tyre: “WHILE YOU'RE DOING THAT, I'D LIKE TO ASK THAT YOU TURN TO EZEKIEL THE 28TH CHAPTER STARTING IN VERSE 11, & we're going to read about 19 Scriptures here tonight in this Chapter. The 28th Chapter of Ezekiel is a prophecy given by Ezekiel who received it of the Lord. The Lord commanded him to give it. He was prophesying unto Satan himself. The prophet of the Lord stood there & prophesied unto Satan.___HE'S PROPHESYING TO THE PRINCE OF TYRE, & many people believe that this was ... I can't think of this name now, but anyway, the ruler of Babylon. And if you'll get in Isaiah where it talks about Lucifer the fallen star, before he started prophesying to Lucifer, Isaiah was prophesying to the same ruler. (Isa.14:4.)

Sermon5/11/13 9:26 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 2/7 ”
In Revelation, there are two beasts. The first beast is the 10 horned 7 headed beast upon which the whore of Babylon sits (Rev 13:1, Rev 17:3) and there is a 2 horned beast (Rev 13:11) who is the beast of Rev 17:11. --- The first beast has 7 heads and the 7 heads are 7 different kingdoms. The five kingdoms did fall, the 6th kingdom was the Roman kingdom, and I don't know about the 7th kingdom. There are a total of 8 kingdoms (Rev 17:11). The 8th kingdom is headed by the two horned beast whos kingdom arises out of the former 7 kingdoms (Rev 17:11). --- Who is the woman ruling the 10 horned, 7 headed beast? On her forehead is written: "Secret, Babylon the Great, the Mother of the Whores, and the Abominations of the earth." Who is the father of lies? Who is the father of unrighteousness? It is Satan/Lucifer. Satan is the woman on top of the 10 horned beast. Doesn't it make sense? --- Who is the ruler of demons? It is Beelzebub. And who is the ruler of the ruler of demons? It's Satan. Satan is the "prince of this world", and "god of this age" and so he rules over the beast.

Sermon5/11/13 9:25 PM
Johnathan from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnathan
The Tactics of the Beast
Stephen Bratton
comments
“ Comment 1/7 ”
Hey brother Stephen. I'm going to be taking a look at your interpretation of the beast and some statements you made in your sermon. With God's grace I will try to do so with a spirit of meekness. --- You said that the four beasts of Daniel 7 are actually one beast, which is the beast in Rev 13. You said the four beasts represent 4 turbulent arks of history, and I would agree with this in that the four beasts are four different kingdoms (Dan 7:17). I agree with you in that the Roman kingdom is a part of the fourth beast, but I do not totally agree with you that the 10 horned fourth beast was the Roman kingdom and only the Roman kingdom, because there are 8 kingdoms of the 10 horned fourth beast (Rev 17:7-11). The 10 horned beast of Rev 13:1 and Rev 17:3 is the fourth beast of Dan 7:7 because they are both described as having 10 horns. --- So we see that the 10 horned beast of Rev, are not the four beasts of Dan 7 combined into one beast, because the 10 horned Rev beast is the fourth beast of Dan. The 10 horned Rev beast / fourth beast… is a super beast because it’s described as having all the powerful attributes of the 3 previous beasts (Rev 13:2), which is exactly how the fourth beast of Dan 7 is described.

Sermon5/7/13 12:10 PM
Elias from San Marcos tx  Find all comments by Elias
What Is The Gospel?
Voddie Baucham
comments
I'am so glad I herd this sermon; I was just about to leave the faith in till I herd this sermon, I will never forget the good news and what God did for us. We all deserve death.

Sermon5/6/13 1:38 AM
Rob from Ar  Find all comments by Rob
comments
I have listened to this sermon 6 times in the past few months and several of my friends have listened to it more than once. Voddie has so tightly packed truth in this sermon that it takes a while to fully unpack it.

Sermon5/4/13 1:41 PM
Allison from Virginia  Find all comments by Allison
Have To, Get to, Want To
Voddie Baucham
comments
Thank you for interpreting the gospel so beautifully. Bless you.

Sermon5/4/13 1:17 PM
MD from Southern California  Find all comments by MD
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Thank you Mr. Bauchman ”
I am speechless to finally hear a pastor to preach on this TRUTH!! I totally agree 100% with this passage, always have ever since my dad had me see phsycologists/phsychiatrists for being dumped by a long term boyfriend I had as a teenager and for rebellion. My dad didn't know how to deal with a teen daughter with raging hormones, so the answer was, she's not right. I was in family counseling for most of my teen years, due to my dad's ignorance on this topic. It put a damaging stigma on me growing up. This is what happens when you don't have God in your life! I was suffering from a broken heart, NOT a chemical imbalance!

Sermon5/4/13 11:28 AM
Emily Bifus from Georgia  Find all comments by Emily Bifus
comments
“ Right on Time ”
This sermon hit so close to home and with what is going on in our marriage. Although my husband has separated from me, I believe that OUR marriage will be restored. I just pray that he listens to this powerful audio on Healing for Hurting Marriage in its entirety.

Sermon3/25/13 11:24 PM
Carla Vornheder from Mountain Home, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carla Vornheder
The Wide and the Narrow Gate
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Wow! ”
Part of me wants to pass this on to others, but I sense that first I need to act on it myself. I have been wondering why my life seems so fruitless, if I am in fact saved.

Sermon3/23/13 10:53 PM
Ken from San Angelo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
What Is The Gospel?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Have You Heard ”
The Great News of what God did in Christ. Oh how I wish all my Southern Baptist - brothers and sisters could hear this... 'It should be required'

Sermon3/23/13 2:46 PM
Robert Carrasquillo from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Carrasquillo
What Is The Gospel?
Voddie Baucham
comments
Great sermon on what is the Gospel.

Sermon3/18/13 11:32 PM
Scott from Colorado  Find all comments by Scott
An Introduction to Revelation
Voddie Baucham
“ Outstanding ”
Vodie does a great job of giving us an outline to the book of Revelation

Sermon3/17/13 6:07 PM
TexAg88 from Houston  Contact via emailFind all comments by TexAg88
comments
“ Strong words ”
This is a great sermon that reminded me how important it is for me to disciple my children not just take them to church. We have 4 kids and get funny looks and comments all the time. But I can't imagine not having the blessing of all if them. If The Lord will send us more we will gladly take them.

Sermon3/13/13 11:31 AM
William Nesbitt from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Nesbitt
Election and Predestination
Voddie Baucham
This is brilliant preaching. I love this brother in Christ

Sermon3/9/13 5:30 PM
kelly g from california  Find all comments by kelly g
comments
Wonderful, life-changing! The last few minutes had me weeping. So grateful for sound biblical teaching at a time when ear-tickling seems to be the desire of most "christians".

Sermon3/8/13 4:55 AM
Corinne  Contact via emailFind all comments by Corinne
comments
Awesome Awesome Word from the Lord.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

Special Meeting

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com