The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

Email Us!

Sermon4/17/08 1:10 AM
Michael Kosman  Find all comments by Michael Kosman
Whats MISSING in the New Bibles
Gail Riplinger
“ AMEN ”
Don't listen to Tom Johnson from LA, CA. He is a wolf in sheep's skin. Gail Riplinger is right on the money, AMEN!

Sermon4/12/08 11:27 PM
Jason Brower  Find all comments by Jason Brower
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
“ Spoken with Love ”
What a powerful testimony from someone who really knows how to counter the deception in this group of people, yet spoken with love and a passion not to condemn but to reach them with the real Jesus Christ.

Sermon4/12/08 11:24 AM
Engineer from USA  Find all comments by Engineer
“ EXPLAINS Bible issue clearly! ”
Very comprehensive:good summary. With all these Textus Receptus verses being cited by church leaders from the second century on, it is amazing that people think there is "no early manuscript evidence for TR readings" for these multiple texts cited. Dean Burgon said it rightly: "Does the truth of the Text of Scripture dwell with the vast multitude of copies, uncial and cursive, concerning which nothing is more remarkable than the MARVELOUS AGREEMENT which subsists between them? Or is it rather to be supposed that the truth abides exclusively with a very little handful of manuscripts, which at once differ from the great bulk of the manuscripts, and also differ widely among themselves?" (p.9). Unholy Hands on the Bible:by Burgon Thanks a lot!

Sermon4/10/08 7:37 AM
M Wilson from Nashville (Old Hickory), TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by M Wilson
(Sermon no longer available)
I can tell that this speaker is located in Nashville; I have been looking for a church that teaches what's REALLY going on and would love to be a part of this fellowship. I pray that the poster of this speaker's messages will email me so we can get acquainted, and (hopefully) I can get into a body of like-minded believers!

Sermon3/16/08 1:39 PM
WayneUK  Find all comments by WayneUK
Christian Response to UFO's
Dr. Chuck Missler
'Even the alien hieroglyphics were nothing more than flower images and child-like designs used on the packing tape' http://www.reformed-baptist.co.uk/articles/article/4569631/82305.htm Check out the above link on the 1947 Roswell incident. Methinks professing christians are guilty of being deceived and consequently unintentionally deceiving others-make uo your own minds. Get Genesis 6: 1-2 wrong and much error follows. The antichrist we all agree will not be coming in a UFO as he is already discernable throughout Christian History. "The historic interpretation has been embodied in the most solemn confessions of the biblical world. It forms a leading part in the testimony of martyrs and reformers. Like the prophets of old, these holy men bore a twofold testimony, a testimony for the truth of God, and a testimony against the Apostasy of those professing to be Christian. Their testimony was that Papal Rome is the Babylon of prophecy, “…that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth,” [34] and that its head, the Roman pontiff, is the predicted “Man of Sin,” or Antichrist.' http://www.reformed-baptist.co.uk/articles/article/4564684/84476.htm Trust my comments will be acceptable as a historical viewpoint and in charity to discern all things!

Sermon2/29/08 11:21 AM
Ed Cook from Hull, Yorkshire, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ed Cook
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
“ Loved it! ”
Fantastic to listen to and very helpful indeed. I would love to know if there are any aids available in the UK as mentioned on the message. Thanks to Lorri and may God build you in your ministry.

Sermon2/7/08 7:11 PM
John Burrill from Halifax, N.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Burrill
Witnessing to catholics
Dr. David Hockings
I really enjoyed the sermon and the information that I can use but at the first of it, the speaker mentioned the a first part to the message dealing with the 7 sacremants and Catholic salvation . I could not find this other sermon anywhere on this web site. Is it available on line ? Tks

Sermon1/27/08 12:01 AM
Kate  Find all comments by Kate
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
Great message. Thank God for the strong men of God out there defending the faith...and clarifiing issues for those who might not fully understand them. I am so grateful for this. Babylon is all around us and closing in at a fast pace now. Stay separate and strong, brethren!

Sermon1/25/08 3:24 PM
David Keel  Find all comments by David Keel
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
“ Extremely Good ”
This was really good stuff. There was just some of the american phraseology I didn't quite catch on to.

Sermon1/21/08 1:03 AM
BMo from Auburn CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by BMo
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
“ Cause to Reflect ”
I knew some preferred the KJV but I never understood why till now. I have to do some research before I am entirely convinced. But I appreciate providing a reason to do the research.

Sermon1/7/08 6:21 AM
pjgriff from Cambridge, UK  Find all comments by pjgriff
“ Very informative ”
Very informative. Well researched. Gives you information left out of the bigger picture. Similar to Webster Tarpley's take on GCC.

Sermon11/12/07 9:59 PM
vanessa evelyn from Brooklyn ny  Contact via emailFind all comments by vanessa evelyn
anyone that boast "I am preaching good, am a preachin' good right now!" reveals a sign of ARROGANCE, this woman so full of herself I do not ever hear Christ when she speaks, I hear JOYCE, she is a (g)od unto herself, she has not read Micah 6:8, it is so sad, the higgins, the benny hinns the copelands, the cleflo's the joel olstens the td jakes, it is all sad, they frighten me, they NEVER preach about salvation, righteousness, Holiness, the Blood, repentance, sin, hell, or Math 28:18 spreading the Gospel, these are not concerns of theirs, they seem to believe God came to earth to make us rich and comfortable spare us of worldly pain and to use of gifts to Have have and have, did some one rip 2 Timothy 3:12 out of their books? i am also concerned that ms. meyers is in violation of scripture, a woman must not be the head over men in CHURCH, not to be confused with sharing the gospel with everyone, we are not to asurp auth it is so clear, see for yourself 1 Cor 14:33-37, and God was not writing to the corinth church back then, God wrote this to us ALL SEE Titus 2:11-12, it all applies in this present age, all of it according to 2 Tim 3:16. Be careful to follow these tel evangelist super stars, in John 12:48 God makes HIMself clear, the verse before and below it also speaks volu

Sermon11/12/07 9:30 PM
I have now listened to this tape/audio 6 times, gosh, I have no excuse now, to pick up and play with other versions is just plain disobedience and laziness, I have to ask God to forgive me for allowing myself to be swayed, clearly I knew some thing was just not right when I read the NIV or any other, they are more like commentators, infact that is my reference for them all, I pray that God will give us all the DESIRE to obey His WORD without compromise. John 8:31, I may have left a comment before, but sorry I had to just share this.

Sermon11/12/07 8:59 PM
simply disturbing to me, that we have to defend the Gospel when it is clear Rev 22:18-19 DO NOT ADD OR TAKE AWAY. May I be a two year old for one moment and ask innocently, "what does God mean when He said in Rev 22:18-19, do not add or take away from these Words", maybe it has another meaning that we are all missing since we seem to be comfortable with changing the Word of God, so maybe God did not really mean what He said, so I guess it means that God is a God that says something BUT He does not mean you really have to obey it, but then I would have to ask what does John 8:31 mean then, should we rip those two scriptures out of the Word of God? as it seems God does not mean what He says Rev 22:18-19

Sermon11/12/07 4:25 AM
Mic from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mic
How To Improve Your Health
Dr. Jeff Owens
This is a good message. I wish my sick friends would listen to it and apply it to their lives.

Sermon11/4/07 11:59 PM
Thank-you so much for truth, what I do not understand, if God says 'DO NO ADD OR TAKEAWAY" and the NIV has done just that were they blind and did not see that they should not do that? Do they not fear God? And what part of 'DO NOT' we do not understand, and I am concerned that members of churhes are being disfellowshiped for bringing this to their pastors, today in my church my pastor preached and I could not follow anything he was saying because his version was so confusing, it was not the HOLY BIBLE kjv, and I am sure my God is NOT the author of confusion, God would not have us all reading from different books and have us all in confusion so since confusion of satan it sort of speaks volumes. Give me my kJV and the niv is on 40 something years old, what is it we dont understand?

Sermon10/5/07 10:48 AM
Curt Ashburn from Washington, DC  Find all comments by Curt Ashburn
“ Good Theory on Flood ”
A long lecture, I am not necessarily a six 24-hour day creationist, but I do believe in a literal flood and his evidence is fascinating.

Sermon8/24/07 8:43 AM
Lee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lee
Post it to your science teacher you had in High school.... go on! Pray for them of course.

Sermon8/23/07 10:29 AM
Carl_quest  Find all comments by Carl_quest
I loved this sermon. I have been born again for 9 yrs now, and i have always been stuggling with the whole pre-trib rapture idea since i was saved. I was a Jehovah Witness for my entire childhood, i got saved when i was 22 yrs old. One of the major things that God used to lead me out of JW's was the fact that Jesus did not come invisibly in 1914. I kept reading in my Bible about shouts and trumpets, and how every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him. I realized that Jesus will not come secretly or quietly. After i was saved, i went out and witnesses to many JW's, and i showed them how its Biblicly impossible for Jesus to come invisibly, secrectly. I was so discouraged to find out that so many Christains believe something very similair in the pre-trib rapture. Great sermon. It, needs to said, We need to stop teaching the doctrines of men, as the commandments of God.

Sermon8/23/07 9:57 AM
The Doctor  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Doctor
The Rise of 666 CD EDITION #1 OF 2
Pastor Billy Crone
“ Watch the Video! ”
You can watch the video for this message at http://www.godtube.com/uvideos.php?UID=33107&page=5&type=public

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

Pastor Chalan Hetherington
Headship and Head Covering

Head Covering
Sunday - AM
Bennetts End Reformed Baptist

X Jehovah witness speaks
Dr. James M. Phillips

Rev David Silversides
The Free Offer of the Gospel

Fellowship meeting
Loughbrickland Reformed

Dr. Peter Masters
What Exactly is Worldliness?

A Christian Definition
Metropolitan Tabernacle

History Of Apostasy & Antichrist, Free

How The Church Of The Apostles Was Hij­acked By Rome - Growth Of the Papal Ant­ichr­ist

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

There is nothing new in religion save that which is false. ... C. H. Spurgeon