SermonAudio Classics | SermonAudio.com

Multiple Speakers  |  Office HQ United States

Sermon4/5/11 2:27 AM
Johnnie Booker jr  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johnnie Booker jr
Reckoning of Faith
Watchman Nee
comments
God controls His purpose by predestation thoughts, it all unveiled at the righf time. How can u lose in your life when the fulliness of time manifest in revealing it not your life. it's God's life in manifestation as you. (Christ did just that, its not I that live. )

Sermon3/9/11 12:15 PM
Cindy Bennett from United States  Find all comments by Cindy Bennett
What Are You Gonna Do?
Lester Roloff
comments
bring back the old time preachers, love this sermon!

Sermon1/26/11 1:31 PM
Matt M-Carr from Wales, Britain  Find all comments by Matt M-Carr
Judgment Seat of Christ
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
“ Ravenhill's Best Sermon ”
In my view, this is Ravenhill's best sermon. It is a blessing to God's church that we have it not only on tape, but on video also. This is a message which really reveals Ravenhill's true preaching abilities. He is right: God did teach him to preach. It is far better structured than his other messages and it is extremely powerful. Some of the most powerful statements I have ever heard from the lips of Christians is from Ravenhill in this sermon. And considering they are about the Final Judgement, that is a very good thing. We are so prone to miss this all important subject. There are not many men who can preach on this topic like this. Excellent!

Sermon1/26/11 1:28 PM
Matt M-Carr from Wales, Britain  Find all comments by Matt M-Carr
A Burning Heart
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
“ The Start of Something Very Special ”
God really used this message in my life. Ravenhill was introduced to me by Paul Washer in two of his sermons. I thought I'd check him out. So I listened to this. Ok, so it is not 'text-book' preaching. By that, I mean it has little structure. I understand this and I would not want to imitate Ravenhill here. But my goodness: it is powerful! And it was really interesting. And the message got across anyhow. It started up some passion in me which I had never known before as a Christian. I fell in love with this man and I have learnt so much from him. Mostly, his emphases are revival and prayer. He is wonderfully useful to get acquainted with. I don't know how it is possible to be a half-hearted Christian if you listen to enough of Ravenhill. And you will be a great blessing to others around you. Warning: don't preach when you are obsessively listening to Ravenhill!

Sermon1/26/11 1:22 PM
Matt M-Carr from Wales, Britain  Find all comments by Matt M-Carr
Ten Shekels and a Shirt
Paris Reidhead
comments
“ Outstanding! One of the Best ”
I have listened to this at least five times now. What a message! Genuinely one of the best sermons that was preached last century. Just as relevant today also. And my my! From the OT! It just goes to show...

Sermon1/13/11 3:09 PM
James Colby from San Diego, CA  Find all comments by James Colby
A Grain of Wheat
Major Ian Thomas
comments
This is a great sermon that I praise God that I came upon. I plan to listen to more sermons by Ian Thomas as a result. This sermon reminded me that I must die to myself and allow Christ to live through me no matter where that takes me.

Sermon12/31/10 10:38 AM
Gary R. Peterson from Omaha, Nebraska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary R. Peterson
“ Encouraging New Year's Eve Message ”
A good, wide-ranging message from Dr. Tozer, which despite the 1960 date was by Tozer's internal references preached on Sunday, December 31, 1961 looking ahead to 1962. Still timely and relevant after almost 50 years.

Sermon12/29/10 6:48 AM
Lacking One Thing
Rev. Duncan Campbell
“ Power of the Holy Spirit. ”
A message on 2 Kings 3:14-20. The Church of Christ lack the power of the Holy Spirit. The preachers mentions the revival on the Isle of Lewis in this sermon.

Sermon12/28/10 6:36 AM
dd from Jamaica  Find all comments by dd
The Man Who Lived on Promises
Warren Wiersbe
comments
“ Inspiring Sermon ”
I am challenged by this sermon to avoid the dangers mentioned by the preacher. I am made to reflect on my many years of ministry, especially on whether or not i take over the ministry or allow God to be first in command

Sermon12/24/10 10:52 AM
dd from Jamaica  Find all comments by dd
comments
great sermon. It has encouraged me.

Sermon12/17/10 10:45 PM
Rick from Alabama  Find all comments by Rick
Revival On The Isle Of Lewis
Rev. Duncan Campbell
comments
“ Wonderfuly Convicting ! ”
We are going on a second generation of those who have never even heard of things like this, much less that have experienced that wonderful power of God that brings the spirit of prayer and holiness. Lord, raise up those who will learn from these revivals, and cry out to God for it again.

Sermon12/1/10 9:59 PM
kay too from minneapolis, mn, usa  Find all comments by kay too
Judgment Seat of Christ
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
This sermon convicted me in a marvelous way. Thank you. maranatha! ~Kay Numbers 6:24~26

Sermon11/8/10 8:12 AM
Paul Maddren from Borneo  Find all comments by Paul Maddren
Ten Shekels and a Shirt
Paris Reidhead

Sermon11/3/10 5:24 PM
brenda from usa  Find all comments by brenda
Rev Marshall made you think then and he makes you think now 61 years later in the 21st century

Sermon11/2/10 8:40 AM
Salvation And Introduction
Willie Mullan
“ Paul and his message. ”
A presentation of Paul's character, followed by a description of the Gospel of God. Powerful sermon.

Sermon11/1/10 11:42 PM
G.T, from Puyallup, Washington  Find all comments by G.T,
Revival Series - Lecture I
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
According to the Greek translation of the New Testament, I Cor 14: 34 & 35, the word "woman is translated "wife/wives". In searching out bible history, the women at that time were on one side of the congregation and the men on the opposite side. The trouble was that the wives would attempt to speak to their husband across from them and of course, this caused confusion and disruption. Paul was admonishing the women/wives, that if they had any questions to ask of their husbands, there were to ask at them home. In using women, God has no respect of persons. It was a woman Jesus gave the first message of his resurrection(Mary Magdalene) to "Go tell my disciples...God will use any yielded vessel. "There is neither Jew, nor Greek there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male or FEMALE; for ye are all ONE in Christ Jesus". Galations 3:28~

Sermon10/6/10 7:09 PM
Haydn Rees from South Wales  Find all comments by Haydn Rees
His Testimony And Conversion
Rev. Duncan Campbell
comments
He is a man who knew God.

Sermon8/22/10 9:33 PM
Sarah  Find all comments by Sarah
But Suppose God Doesn't Do It
Warren Wiersbe
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
A sermon so rich, a saint must never forget about Confident,Courageous Faith - obedient unto death. Thank You!

Sermon7/24/10 1:16 PM
Matt Shirley from New Zealand  Find all comments by Matt Shirley
Revival Series - Lecture I
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
I agree with "Servant" and the scripture he has given. Here is another line upon his line. 1 COR 14 [33] For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. [34] Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. [35] And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. [36] What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only? [37] If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. [38] But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. [39] Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues. [40] Let all things be done decently and in order.

Sermon7/1/10 8:32 PM