WEDNESDAY
AUG 24, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon7/5/15 10:46 AM
Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose Fenton
Happy Israel of God
Allan Jellett
We thank the Lord for you Allan, for this great encouraging message, that we are the true Israel of God. Will send it out, so needs a wide audience. Love in Christ, English Rose and George

Sermon7/1/15 1:33 PM
heaven on earth from Ohio  Find all comments by heaven on earth
Love's Commendation
Don Fortner
“ This Infamous Day ”
Yes, brother Don. On Friday afternoon, my husband was overheard in a private conversation, speaking about the Supreme Court decision, with a fellow employee. His boss, who is a sodomite, issued a written warning to him that he is forbidden to speak about "politics" at work. Two more "transgressions", and you're fired. Although the free discourse of speech is our Constitutional right, the law breakers are now more and more bold. Banning speech is a cornerstone of tyranny, we know. And yet, we also know that our LORD is doing this. LORD, thank you for all this, for it means that our redemption draws nigh. LORD, give us grace to declare Thy truth until the very end. In the meantime, here we have "heaven on earth", as you have said!

Sermon6/24/15 10:22 AM
henry jahonga from kenya eldoret  Contact via emailFind all comments by henry jahonga
The Devils Also Believe
Don Fortner
very refreshing eye opener .we need to know the true faith indeed . Henry

Sermon6/22/15 2:46 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
For Whom Did Christ Die?
Don Fortner
comments
In due time Christ died for the ungodly. Preach it Brother Don! Are you ungodly? Cry out to this Wonderful Saviour!

Sermon6/22/15 9:30 AM
e.w.  Find all comments by e.w.
For Whom Did Christ Die?
Don Fortner
comments
“ Comfort for God's people ”
Most perfect, glorifying sermon of the gospel and the Lord Christ on SermonAudio.

Sermon6/21/15 1:17 PM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
A Still Small Voice
Allan Jellett
“ What a Word! ”
What a wonderful sermon! What a wonderful token! What a wonderful answer to my prayer! I have trusted Him for revival, now it's been many years, and the LORD is doing SO MUCH to prove that He will bring a great revival in the preaching and the hearing of the Gospel of free sovereign grace. Allan, thank you for receiving this word from our God, by faith, and telling the message in such an explicit way! LORD, bring revival and increase our faith.

Sermon6/21/15 9:53 AM
Ray Vaughn from Thomasville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ray Vaughn
Predestinating Love
Don Fortner
This is the best sermon I have yet to hear to explain what the Bible says and does not say about God's predestinating Love. I also appreciated the time invested in the beginning of the sermon defining why we believe it as opposed to history or the writings of men. I believe it because God said it.

Sermon6/12/15 11:47 AM
Janey hollback  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janey hollback
The First Marriage
Don Fortner
comments
Oh my, truly enjoyed this message! What gift you have!

Sermon6/8/15 11:13 AM
MS  Find all comments by MS
The First Marriage
Don Fortner
comments
A true blessing, most biblical. No " tomfoolery" :)

Sermon6/2/15 11:04 AM
This was excellent. Thank you.

Sermon6/1/15 12:38 PM
Gary Hollback from Wheelersburg oh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Hollback
The Great Apostasy
Don Fortner
Wonderful message!!!

Sermon6/1/15 7:07 AM
comments
“ LORD, be magnified. ”
Thy will be done, O LORD.

Sermon5/26/15 4:20 PM
Faith Without Works Is Dead
Don Fortner
My wife and I so enjoy your preachings of the word, god has blessed u so much, we love u so much!!!

Sermon5/15/15 8:15 PM
Ivan Janse Van Rensburg from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ivan Janse Van Rensburg
A Poor Man in Rags
Don Fortner
This has to be the best sermon I have ever had the pleasure of listening to..it totally describes sin in such a simple way..and I thank My Lord that He has given me ears to hear

Sermon5/13/15 10:22 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
comments
Pastor Gistand, this sermon is a true blessing to me. I will listen to it several times. Thank you so much. I will listen to more of your sermons on SermonAudio.com

Sermon5/13/15 4:56 PM
The Full Assurance of Faith
Darvin Pruitt
comments
Pastor Pruitt This is a true blessing to hear this sermon. I shall be down to visit your church soon. I have been without a church that teaches the truth of Jesus for a long long time. I listen on the internet to sermons but have not attended a church that teaches the truth of Jesus. A friend on the internet told me about you and your sermons, as I mentioned that I have no church to attend. I looked you up on the internet and I am so happy to have found you and your church. By the way, I am on Facebook. Rayna Kay Bartley if you want to look me up. Then you can recognize me when I come to visit.. I am so much looking forward to attending your church. You are the only one anywhere near me that teaches the true gospel. Thank you so much RaynaKayRN@yahoo.com

Sermon5/13/15 1:49 PM
The Greatest Of These
Darvin Pruitt
So thankful to hear a Reformed gospel sermon of Jesus, as there is no such preaching in my area here in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Sermon5/13/15 1:35 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Find all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
He That Glorieth
Darvin Pruitt
I truly enjoyed your sermon. I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas and will visit your church some day, as there are no gospel preaching sermons in this area. You are about two hours from me, but that is not far on a Sunday. I will let you know if I come.

Sermon5/9/15 3:08 PM
Sheila Cirtis  Find all comments by Sheila Cirtis
Adopted
David Eddmenson
He hath from the beginning....by Himself....made us accepted in Christ.

Sermon5/3/15 11:14 PM
Truth Upheld In Dark Days
Allan Jellett
comments
I've listened to this several times already and will probably listen to it several more times. I find it very comforting in these very dark days as I observe the world, the culture and society and leadership of my country, and the overall indifference in people for their eternal state. Thank you for this.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

Todd Nibert
Glorious Predestination

Ephesians 1:3-11
Sunday - AM
Todd's Road Grace Church

Don’t Shrug at God
Scott T. Brown

Hourly:
The Cup of Wrath
Andrew Bonar
Sovereign Grace Baptist...
Staff Picks..

FrontLine Clubs International

Teach­ing children to love and live the Bible. Cont­act us for more inf­orm­at­ion.
frontlineclubs.com

What Atheists Say Before Entering Hell

Free MP3s: Horr­ify­ing & Terr­ify­ing Death Bed Scenes Of Ath­eists, Apost­ates & Skept­ics
www.puritandownloads.com/ho..

How Can I Be Saved?

Mortification of the flesh is the true place of power in the Spirit. ... W. Kelly

Apple TV New!