DTBM, International | SermonAudio.com

directly on your device.
MyChurch: dtbm
DTBM, International
Dr. John Barnett  |  Owasso, Oklahoma

Sermon1/6/12 12:38 AM
Benjamin from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benjamin
comments
“ 34 year old ”
The idea of little pockets of unmortified sin as a deadly spiritual pathogen made me cringe. Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate the warnings, and your real world examples.

Sermon1/2/12 5:52 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank Hudson
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
If anyone who hears this and still does not feel that they must repent, than I cannot begin to feel how lost they must be -- how much in power they are of satan himself -- they have totally closed off their mind to what awaits them after death. I love and accept Jesus Christ for what He did, but the agony of hell still makes me sad for all those who will perish eternally and suffer instead of accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior. What a horrific choice these people make -- but not too many years ago, I was in the same position, but with the Holy Spirit working in my heart, I accepted Jesus and now have no fear of death and the afterlife.

Sermon12/27/11 6:42 PM
Catholic Origins
Dr. John Barnett
“ Outstanding explanation of this topic ”
This was the greatest insight into the history of Christianity and paganism given in such a short explanation. I'll listen to this at least 1 time a month for much of next year. I love history anyway.

Sermon12/25/11 7:31 PM
Abie from Philippines  Find all comments by Abie
comments
“ Amen... ”
God bless you Dr. Barnett...i learned lots from this sermon... :)

Sermon12/12/11 3:56 AM
Izzy from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Izzy
WHY Did God Flood the Earth?
Dr. John Barnett
Barnett and John Whitcomb have the best flood sermons.

Sermon11/25/11 2:21 PM
Gary Hendrickson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Hendrickson
hello listion to this

Sermon8/31/11 10:06 PM
Frank from Clearwater, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
comments
This was an excellent sermon regarding Roman Catholicism; one of the best I have personally ever listened to.

Sermon8/30/11 11:50 PM
GEORGE SUNNY JACOB  Contact via emailFind all comments by GEORGE SUNNY JACOB
comments
IN THIS AGE OF ERROR THERE ARE FEW PASTORS LIKE JOHN MACARTHUR WHO STANDS FOR THE TRUE GOSPEL AS PROCLAIMED IN THE JOHN'S GOSPEL.INDEED WE ARE VERY THANKFUL TO LORD FOR SUCH MEN,LET GOD BLESS U MORE AND MORE

Sermon8/29/11 9:19 PM
Bethann Williams from Wyoming  Find all comments by Bethann Williams
comments
“ Calling all women! ”
God is so good! Embracing His calling to us gives such freedom and release from the worlds demands, allowing us to take on His yoke! Thank you, Dr. Barnett for allowing God to shine through in this sermon.

Sermon8/28/11 6:14 AM
Mark Yaw Taylor from Accra, Ghana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mark Yaw Taylor
Just a powerful sermon!

Sermon5/21/11 9:15 PM
Annetta Small from Bellingham, WA  Find all comments by Annetta Small
The SIMPLICITY of Devotion
Dr. John Barnett
comments
Just finished listening and have sent the link to several friends. The sermon was a great blessing, encouraging, and very practical. Thank you!

Sermon4/16/11 4:10 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon4/3/11 11:06 PM
Wyoming Cowboys  Find all comments by Wyoming Cowboys
Preparing For End Times
Dr. John Barnett
Great!

Sermon1/20/11 12:09 AM
Cy from Snowbelt  Find all comments by Cy
“ Review ”
Comforting. And not just for job loss either.

Sermon1/19/11 1:26 AM
Kliff from Brooklyn, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kliff
comments
I thank God for the way he blessed you with the wisdom to preach a sermon such as this; I thank you for letting Him use you the way you did. God bless you. I love and appreciate that sermon. Hopefully I'll get others to listen to it. Much love from me to you.

Sermon12/28/10 9:19 PM
K. from Minneapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.
comments
“ A must-hear! ”
Good research! Little-known facts here, to challenge heresies

Sermon12/28/10 8:00 AM
Beverly from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Beverly
I watched a documentary a few years ago that used the information about the overlap of rulers at the time (Luke 2 was very specific) and the particular constellations seen by astronomers or magi at that time to determine Jesus' birthdate. They were able to use the Bible and science to pinpoint Jesus' birth to April 7, 6 B.C. I found it both fascinating and exciting.

Sermon12/27/10 8:55 PM
K. from Minneapolis metro area  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.
The Authority of the Scripture
Dr. John Barnett
“ So kind! So clear! ”
This kindly teaching was presented in such a clear, biblical and loving way. We thank you--we used to be in that roman trap. -K.

Sermon12/6/10 5:17 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Good Hearts Grow in Clean Soil
Dr. John Barnett
comments
If this type of loving confrontation does not lead us to repentance, and renewal nothing will. Thank-you.

Sermon12/5/10 4:29 PM
Philip Jarman from Costa Rica  Contact via emailFind all comments by Philip Jarman
Good Hearts Grow in Clean Soil
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ Interesting Sermon! ”
Christian in Pilgrim's Progress journied to the Celestial City and he learned and obeyed enroute. He did not dally or prevaricate. He journied as the Lord called and led him often with minimum company and encouragement. I don't understand your asking Christians about their deposits? The metaphor seems to suggest that they are free to deposit or Not deposit. To Not deposit is Not do what he is asking you to do. -- I don't believe we have that privilege . If we do such things we damage our assurance and that is not the mark of a Believer. We either want to stay on the path he has charted for us or we don't. If he allows us to go off for a time,(sin)we are never comfortable and we long to be back on the correct path. There are times in my life I have pushed a broom and other times I have been a public figure watched by everyone for my testimony. I am 64. I am constantly amazed at how my calling varies as the road to the Celestial City unwinds before me. There have been dark times which were hard to bear and happy times which were easy . Conciously walking in the spirit is the Only savings option I have identified.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

Jim Byrd
Seeing the Glorified Savior: 2

Revelation 1:12-20
13th Street Baptist Church

Two Thieves
Randy Wages

Hourly: Gospel in a Multicultural Day
Frank Jones
Faith Memorial Baptist...
Staff Picks..

Sermon: Our Times Are In His Hand
Bruce David Bell

Backsliders begin with dusty Bibles and end with filthy garments. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Android Wear