Cloverdale Free Presbyterian Church B.C. | SermonAudio.com

MONDAY
AUG 29, 2016
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: cloverdalefpc
Cloverdale Free Presbyterian Church B.C.
Rev. Ian Goligher  |  Cloverdale, British Columbia

Sermon1/19/06 1:16 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via email
comments
Thank you for this much needed message in this day of apostacy!

Sermon1/2/06 2:12 AM
T. Young from SLC (epicenter)
comments
“ Witnessing to Mormons ”
TO dedicated Mormon (12/1/2005) On reading your comment, I think of three things, first of the monkeys with hands over ears and eyes, second the praise that there is neither Jew nor Gentile, Slave nor Free in Christ Jesus, Last that all of our works are nothing but filthy rags in the face of an omnipotent God. To do Works without Christ is simply works. I am a Christian, To view yourself as Mormon is to set yourself apart, to Ghettoize yourself; to create a Them and Us point. It is almost a tribal loyalty and is not consistent with the Messiah. You can see more of my background on comments to the Hinckley article. In love.

Blog1/1/06 11:28 PM
SermonAudio.com  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by SermonAudio.com
comments
We enjoyed your first video webcast. It was an encouragement and a blessing. Congratulations!

Blog1/1/06 9:51 PM
coora from Australia
comments
Thank you for your message.

Sermon12/7/05 4:06 PM
David Graves  Contact via email
comments
“ Excellent Resource for Reaching the Lost ”
This is an excellent resource for preparation in witnessing to the lost. My heart goes out to all the dear souls that are being allured away by this teaching. My heart is somewhat angered as I see Christian brothers/sisters who embrace this teaching as just another denomination. Please for the love of our Lord lets not be swayed into thinking that just because family values are upheld and morales are taught that this teaching of Mormonism is not dangerous and ultimately death to the person who chooses to believe it. Lets be wise, equipped and eager with Christian love to win the lost before its too late. Onward Soldiers!

Sermon12/1/05 8:54 PM
A dedicated Mormon
comments
“ Comment ”
My good (Baptist) friend recommended this audio sermon to me. I told him I would listen if it were uplifting and edifying, or does not demean, persecute, or make light of the beliefs I have. I read the brief sermon overview and very quickly lost my interest with the words, "We need to be equipped to witness to these lost souls. Know the key texts to face the Mormons." I will never understand why so many people spend so much of their time and effort to "prepare" to "face" the Mormons. If all that time and effort were spent on strengthening family values, feeding the poor, clothing the naked and administering to the sick and the afflicted, what a better world we would live in. I would rather spend the 62 minutes teaching my son how important it is to respect women or how important it is to try and love your neighbor. Remember that one, it’s called a commandment. For those of you who opt to listen, remember, this Mormon is not equipping or preparing to face you, rather he’s trying to love his neighbor unconditionally regardless of beliefs. Forgive them, for they know not what they do comes to mind.

Sermon11/25/05 11:17 AM
D. Kofi Adu-Boahen  Contact via email
comments
“ Be Warned! ”
Dear friends, Be on guard, becase www.sabbathtruth.com is run by a SDA ministry called Amazing Facts, thus it only presents the Saturday teaching!!!

Sermon10/21/05 9:59 PM
Jerry Teets from Salt Lake City, UT  Contact via email
Why We Are Not Charismatics!
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ The antidote to Charismania ”
Pastor Ian Goligher does a very good job of examining the modern Charismatic Movement with the practice of the Corinthians that Paul rebuked in chapters 12-14. He goes over the Corinthians problem with super apostles who were glorifying in the gifts that they have...but Paul made his boast in the suffering for the Lord. The same difference is seen today among the leaders of the Charismatic Movement and the humble minister of God who faithfully proclaims God's word in the midst of trials.

Sermon10/15/05 6:56 PM
Max
comments
“ Sabbath day ”
There are many non adventist Sabbath keeping Christians, most widely known around the world are the "Seventh Day Baptists". Adventists are a separate group not to be associated with bible based churches such as the seventh day baptists or other bible based sabbath keeping churches. Some Church of God seventh day churches accept the oneness pentecostal heresy though and again are their own group to themselves as most odd pentecostal theology is. WCG is now a mainstream bible based church and as far as I know abandoned all of the heresy they had before with armstrong. This has been for about 15-20 years now I believe. It is very interesting to read the history of the changing of the sabbath and the acceptance of sunday now as the "christian sabbath" which is not at all biblically justified.

Sermon10/3/05 3:08 PM
DD from US
The Fall of Babylon
Rev. Ian Goligher
How Quickening!

Sermon10/3/05 2:54 PM
DD from US
The Fall of Babylon
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
Thank God for His Faithful and called. Not naming names especially. For in this evil century, When men are being called: It is as if in Saint John's Day Let the enemy be Falled.

Sermon8/27/05 4:14 PM
abrasiv1 from East Overshoe
How To Know God's Will To Quit
Rev. Ian Goligher
Ahh....a great sermon on the topic of God's will. A biblical alternative to many Christian's approach which is usually "I'm hooked on a feeling" or " I "felt" led"

Sermon8/26/05 1:43 PM
Jay
Christian Science - Not
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Good Audio ”
For those of you who are interested in Christian apologetics, I'd highly recommend checking out this clip. Also for more info, check out http://www.carm.org. God bless you, Bro. Goligher, and future listeners.

Sermon8/24/05 12:51 PM
Flo from Canada  Contact via email
comments
“ Good Sermon! ”
Good Speaker, loves the Lord. Teaches the Word with conviction and heartful enthusiasm. However, a few facts he stated about the Sabbath are incorrect. Listen to the sermon yourself and do your own research to see if his facts about the Sabbath are indeed valid. Especially about the historical aspect of the Sabbath. Go visit http://www.sabbathtruth.com and click on the Sabbath history link and make your own conclusions. Good Sermon nonetheless.

Sermon8/22/05 4:55 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,England
Our Vows To Pay
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ solemn and serious... ”
...was this sermon. At the beginning the preacher said he felt like Jonah,who did not want to preach the message to Ninevah and ran away,yet the sermon was faithfully preached from Psalm 56:12. It really made me realise how serious and solemn we have to be in our profession of faith,and basically we sin every minute of the day then,for who is sufficient for these things. My soul is very disturbed,and i cannot reconcile the fruit of the spirit,as in love,joy,peace,etc.I am trying to desperately live a life of holiness,but am wondering if it is just a pipe dream, it just seems an impossible task,and i have a real spirit of heavinesss.

Sermon8/12/05 8:25 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Eyes To See Spiritual Things
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ once again... ”
...i have been blessed by hearing this brother preach. This is a lovely subject matter,i recently read Arthur Pink's comments on this passage from Gleanings in Elisha,and this sermon complements A.W.P's comments nicely. As we travel the narrow way dear fellow saints,we can be encouraged knowing that if God be for us,who can be against us ! ? Thankyou bro'Goligher for this sermon.

Sermon8/8/05 1:23 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Litfting Up Our Lord Before Sinners
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ What an encouragement... ”
...this sermon has been to me as i listened to it,for it has encouraged me to continue to be out in various town centres each saturdays, with Bible texts on my placard,and tracts in my pocket, joined with a true heart for the perishing lost,KNOWING that the Word will NOT return unto HIM void !!! Paul planted,Apollos watered,and God gave the increase ! Thankyou dear brother Goligher,this is the third sermon i have listened to now and the Lord is gently guiding and leading me to a closer walk with Himself !All thanks be to HIM though,i am nothing !

Sermon8/7/05 6:31 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,England
Called to A Crucified Life
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Second time... ”
...i have listened to this sermon, and found it as humbling,practical and awesome as the first. This doctrine is all i can think about at the moment,as i realise now the Lord is chastising me ,because He loves me,to be conformable to the death of Christ. My smug Christian living has been well and truly turned on its head by this sermon and the previous (weeping for souls.)Bless God for His longsuffering with me,and for bringing our brothers ministry into my life. I feel like the shrub that really needed to be cast away and burnt,but my lovely Saviour has dug around it and dunged it one more time.It makes one tremble!Phew ! Oh that it may bring forth fruit to His glory !

Sermon8/4/05 3:12 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Called to A Crucified Life
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ What a Sermon! ”
It seems this sermon was the next preached after the weeping for souls sermon,and they complement each other so much in a big way !Thankyou brother for such a heart searching sermon,am i seeking to mortify the lusts and sins of the flesh,and crucify the old man,and get onto resurrection ground? As our brother points out,to be conformed to Christs death is not optional,it is neccessary and vital,and a command !. Oh Lord,i want to, i need to, help me so, to thy glory,the blessing of my soul, and through my willing submission, others may be blessed too.

Sermon8/4/05 2:07 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Weeping for Souls
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Heart breaking Sermon... ”
...and bless the Lord for being so,and using this brother. I have lisened to this sermon 4 times now,as it has cemented the way the Lord has used me again in going out into the town centres every saturday with the Word of God on a placard, after eighteen months of little service for Christ, as it were. The Lord has placed upon me to use the text "God...commandeth all men everywhere to repent ", and as i see the people pass by knowing if they do not repent, and die in their sins,then it is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth,and being tormented in the flame. I weep daily for lost perishing souls and have a tremendous burden to witness to them. May the Lord be pleased to use me to His glory,it is a strong message,and i am such a weak vessel.Thankyou brother for this sermon,tremendous.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Kevin Swanson
The Man Who Ruined the World

John Maynard Keynes Exposed
Current Events
Generations Radio

Shawn Reynolds
Grace Abounding Over Sin

Grace Particular Baptist

Dr. D. Ralph Davis
Why Is Christ All You Need?

Colossians: Christ Above All