SUNDAY
APR 20, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Cloverdale Free Presbyterian Church B.C.
Rev. Ian Goligher  |  Cloverdale, British Columbia

Sermon10/3/05 3:08 PM
DD from US
The Fall of Babylon
comments
How Quickening!

Sermon10/3/05 2:54 PM
DD from US
The Fall of Babylon
comments
Thank God for His Faithful and called. Not naming names especially. For in this evil century, When men are being called: It is as if in Saint John's Day Let the enemy be Falled.

Sermon8/27/05 4:14 PM
abrasiv1 from East Overshoe
How To Know God's Will To Quit
Rev. Ian Goligher
Ahh....a great sermon on the topic of God's will. A biblical alternative to many Christian's approach which is usually "I'm hooked on a feeling" or " I "felt" led"

Sermon8/26/05 1:43 PM
Jay
Christian Science - Not
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Good Audio ”
For those of you who are interested in Christian apologetics, I'd highly recommend checking out this clip. Also for more info, check out http://www.carm.org. God bless you, Bro. Goligher, and future listeners.

Sermon8/24/05 12:51 PM
Flo from Canada  Contact via email
comments
“ Good Sermon! ”
Good Speaker, loves the Lord. Teaches the Word with conviction and heartful enthusiasm. However, a few facts he stated about the Sabbath are incorrect. Listen to the sermon yourself and do your own research to see if his facts about the Sabbath are indeed valid. Especially about the historical aspect of the Sabbath. Go visit http://www.sabbathtruth.com and click on the Sabbath history link and make your own conclusions. Good Sermon nonetheless.

Sermon8/22/05 4:55 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,England
Our Vows To Pay
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ solemn and serious... ”
...was this sermon. At the beginning the preacher said he felt like Jonah,who did not want to preach the message to Ninevah and ran away,yet the sermon was faithfully preached from Psalm 56:12. It really made me realise how serious and solemn we have to be in our profession of faith,and basically we sin every minute of the day then,for who is sufficient for these things. My soul is very disturbed,and i cannot reconcile the fruit of the spirit,as in love,joy,peace,etc.I am trying to desperately live a life of holiness,but am wondering if it is just a pipe dream, it just seems an impossible task,and i have a real spirit of heavinesss.

Sermon8/12/05 8:25 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Eyes To See Spiritual Things
“ once again... ”
...i have been blessed by hearing this brother preach. This is a lovely subject matter,i recently read Arthur Pink's comments on this passage from Gleanings in Elisha,and this sermon complements A.W.P's comments nicely. As we travel the narrow way dear fellow saints,we can be encouraged knowing that if God be for us,who can be against us ! ? Thankyou bro'Goligher for this sermon.

Sermon8/8/05 1:23 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Litfting Up Our Lord Before Sinners
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ What an encouragement... ”
...this sermon has been to me as i listened to it,for it has encouraged me to continue to be out in various town centres each saturdays, with Bible texts on my placard,and tracts in my pocket, joined with a true heart for the perishing lost,KNOWING that the Word will NOT return unto HIM void !!! Paul planted,Apollos watered,and God gave the increase ! Thankyou dear brother Goligher,this is the third sermon i have listened to now and the Lord is gently guiding and leading me to a closer walk with Himself !All thanks be to HIM though,i am nothing !

Sermon8/7/05 6:31 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,England
Called to A Crucified Life
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Second time... ”
...i have listened to this sermon, and found it as humbling,practical and awesome as the first. This doctrine is all i can think about at the moment,as i realise now the Lord is chastising me ,because He loves me,to be conformable to the death of Christ. My smug Christian living has been well and truly turned on its head by this sermon and the previous (weeping for souls.)Bless God for His longsuffering with me,and for bringing our brothers ministry into my life. I feel like the shrub that really needed to be cast away and burnt,but my lovely Saviour has dug around it and dunged it one more time.It makes one tremble!Phew ! Oh that it may bring forth fruit to His glory !

Sermon8/4/05 3:12 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Called to A Crucified Life
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ What a Sermon! ”
It seems this sermon was the next preached after the weeping for souls sermon,and they complement each other so much in a big way !Thankyou brother for such a heart searching sermon,am i seeking to mortify the lusts and sins of the flesh,and crucify the old man,and get onto resurrection ground? As our brother points out,to be conformed to Christs death is not optional,it is neccessary and vital,and a command !. Oh Lord,i want to, i need to, help me so, to thy glory,the blessing of my soul, and through my willing submission, others may be blessed too.

Sermon8/4/05 2:07 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,UK
Weeping for Souls
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Heart breaking Sermon... ”
...and bless the Lord for being so,and using this brother. I have lisened to this sermon 4 times now,as it has cemented the way the Lord has used me again in going out into the town centres every saturday with the Word of God on a placard, after eighteen months of little service for Christ, as it were. The Lord has placed upon me to use the text "God...commandeth all men everywhere to repent ", and as i see the people pass by knowing if they do not repent, and die in their sins,then it is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth,and being tormented in the flame. I weep daily for lost perishing souls and have a tremendous burden to witness to them. May the Lord be pleased to use me to His glory,it is a strong message,and i am such a weak vessel.Thankyou brother for this sermon,tremendous.

Sermon7/25/05 11:39 AM
Jonathan from USA
Weeping for Souls
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Convicting Sermon! ”
A stirring and convicting message. So often we get comfortable in church and sit week in week out, without a second thought for the countless souls on the road to hell. Oh, for the spirit of Elisha, to weep!

Sermon7/17/05 1:32 AM
Audi Steinwand from HayRiver,NT. Canada  Contact via email
Pastor Ian Goligher,thankyou for this very informative series of our Christian heritage under fire sermons in Canada. There can be no neutral ground when dealing with the antichristian forceses, because they are not neutral,but against anything Godly,so if the Christian is neutral ,he is helping their cause and not the cause of Christ. Hopefully Christians will wakeup get back into God's Word and repent from this sin of unbelief. God Blessyou as you teach God's Word. I have been blessed by these messages, Thakyou.

Sermon6/13/05 11:04 PM
Marcel from Canada  Contact via email
comments
Good message. First part: the pastor gives verses to use when dealing with Mormons as well as citing problems with mormonism. Second part: an ex-mormon gives his testimony. I recommend this message to people who are confused about mormonism. http://www.timeforchrist.ca

Sermon5/29/05 8:36 AM
Arthur from Scotland
Yes a good message about Church and membership. Thought provoking and relevant for today.

Sermon3/18/05 6:45 PM
Bruce Lantto from Howell, Michigan  Contact via email
Marks Of The Lord's Sheep
Rev. Ian Goligher
Wonderful sermon. John 10 is one of my favourite chapters of the whole Bible. I always need to hear that the Lord keeps me eternally secure and that I can never perish, and that no man can take me away from HIM. Thank You, Sermon Audio for sermons such as this. In Christ, Bruce Lantto Isa. 12:2

Sermon10/15/04 1:05 PM
Andrew  Contact via email
comments
I thought this sermon was great! I would like to know if you have other sermons on the Law of God and the Sabbath etc. What do you think of the World Wide Church of God when Herbert Armstrong was in charge of it?

Sermon5/2/04 1:05 PM
AM from Illinois  Contact via email
Why God Demands Desperate Praying?
comments
God demands great energy when we pray..and this is spiritual exercise, a gift from God. When we understand the nature of desperate praying, we conclude that many people really don't have a prayer life. This is wonderful sermon because it teaches us how we ought to pray if we would be strong Christians. When Jacob prayed at Peniel, we see he did NOT insist on things (a bigger house, a new job), he insisted on receiving God's blessing. Indeed, God will move mountains when we pray according to God's will and to give God the glory. As Jesus said, "With men these things are impossible, but with God all things are possible." But there was much, much more I was blessed with from this indepth sermon and for many more reasons I highly recommend it.

Sermon2/28/04 1:02 AM
Rick Watts from Colverdale  Contact via email
The House Of Mercy
Rev. Ian Goligher
I think that Rev.Ian Goligher is a great speaker and has a great voice for the gosple.I listen to him at 5am while driving most mornings to work and iam a reborn Christian which began last spring.I do attend another church in Cloverdale which has been a blessing and so has Rev.Ian Goligher thankyou very much!

Sermon11/23/03 4:02 AM
P. Grimes from California
Because There Is Wrath
Rev. Ian Goligher
For me this was the all around best sermon I have heard on hell. Since I became involved with Gospel for Asia and read the writings of K.P.Yohannan I have been thinking a lot about hell again. Throughout much of my life I found comfort in toned down and sanatized versions of hell because hell upset me so much and also interfered with my carnal impulses. If taken to heart the intolerable nature of hell will do more to lead to repentance than any other teaching in the Church. Oh I love to read about the love of God as much as anyone, maybe more. However, the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked who can know it(Jer 17:9). Because of our desperate wickedness we use stories of God's infinite love to innoculate ourselves against the reality of the terrors of hell. Like Rev. Goligher I look around and marvel at how very few take the Lord Jesus Christ seriously. What a tiny minority appear to have any apprehension of the eternally serious nature of this life. All their talk is empty chatter--rarely about anything serious. To listen to their frivilous discussions you would think they had never given death and eternity the slightest consideration. As grim and forbidding as they are the church needs more hell fire sermons(never heard in most churches) and fewer feel good sermons. I just recently read that as people's fear of hell declines the rate of crime increases proportionately. When there is no fear of God--no fear of the wrath to come, people feel free to manifest their fallen natures with great abandon. Nothing knocks the wind out of arrogant sinners more completely than the doctrine of hell fire. Rev. Goligher's sermon on hell was very sobering and thought provoking. There was no shouting or theatrics for which I was grateful. Its just too bad that most of those who most desperately need to have their false sense of security shaken are never likely to hear a sermon like this.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

10 210

Lewis Kiger
What would it profit?

Memorial Heights Baptist

Lewis Kiger
The Power of the Gospel

Memorial Heights Baptist

God's Love-Letter

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..