2,351 active users!Bandwidth

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Sermon12/1/13 10:11 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
In my previous comment, in my list I left out Acts 2, but it should have included instead of 2 Tim 3

Sermon12/1/13 10:02 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
This is my list, not much difference in yours, except Roms 8 and Ephesians 1 &2 as 1 chpter. 1. Rom 8 2.John 1 3.Gen 1 4.Gen 3 5.Isaiah 53 6.1 Cor 15 7.Matt 28 8. Dan 9 9.Ephesians 1&2 10. 2 Tim 3. The reason I added Rom 8 and Ephesians 1&2, After the Gospel and Jesus Christ, to me the church/body of Christ(a mystery hidden in God before the creation of the world) is the most important theme in the New Test. You have to ask yourself what was his purpose for going to the cross,to redeem the church/body of Christ. Except for Acts 2 on your list, the church is not mention.

Sermon12/1/13 9:39 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
Without Romans Chapter 8 there is no list.

Sermon12/1/13 6:42 AM
 from Fayetteville,NC
“ Excellent Job ”
Thoroughly stirring. Convicts me of my failings as a servant to my Church and family. I am a slave purchased with a most precious price and I need to quit acting the part of the rebellious slave.

Sermon11/30/13 10:04 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
I think it is great of Pastor Sean to post this interview with Piper. The only importance is the Truth! And it is good to listen what godly men like Piper belives concerning the gifts. I listen do McArthur as well . We can't just ignore 1 Kor 14 :1 that clearly encourage us to pursuit love and earnestly seak the gifts and especially the gift of profhesy..is this verse only for the Korinth?..

Sermon11/28/13 6:35 PM
Lindsey from Ga  Find all comments by Lindsey
The Trumpeteers Get Ready
William J. Sturm
comments
“ thank you ”
Thank you for your insight. I also want to say it's awesome what you and you're church is doing for the body of Christ. Teaching and preaching God's word and being true to the word.God bless you and all that the church does.

Sermon11/28/13 12:45 PM
Craig Cooper from Northern California  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Craig Cooper
comments
“ Curious Tension ”
Pastor Sean -- you've recently led your church through a cease-asstionist teaching that I recall concluded with a "cessation" modification of your church doctrine, i.e. no speaking in tongues. I'm genuinely curious about why you spent the effort to prepare and post both of Piper's comments, a great act of devotion and service on your part IMHO, in light of your push for the cessation modification. Faithfully yours, in Him. Craig Cooper

Sermon11/28/13 5:42 AM
 from Fayetteville
Great discussion.

Sermon11/27/13 10:01 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
The Trumpeteers Get Ready
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Lindsey ”
Great Question. I would say that you have a revelation of the judgments taking place after the 7th Seal, but their execution takes place before the 6th Seal in real time. In other words, he sees it after the seals but it takes place during the seals. He simply could not have written about everything all at once.

Sermon11/26/13 6:05 PM
Joshua from Dahlonega  Find all comments by Joshua
comments
“ Good times! ”
Excellent discussion guys

Sermon11/26/13 1:32 PM
Lindsey from Ga  Find all comments by Lindsey
The Trumpeteers Get Ready
William J. Sturm
comments
I got a question if we understand that the 1-4 trumpets is before the six seal. Then how do we numerically understand that in the seventh seal the angels prepare to sound? How can they sound before being prepared to sound?I've been wondering about this for a while if you can help that would be great thank you.

Sermon11/25/13 4:09 PM
  Contact via email
comments
Would like to hear what Pastor Sean thinks about this, along with the other pastors at Berean.

Sermon11/25/13 7:20 AM
Michael Hranek from Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
“ It is Good to Desire to Prophesy Biblically ”
Thanks Pastor Sean for your news commentary. In my humble opinion what Piper describes as 'prophesy', to be used by the Sprit of God in saying what He would have us communicate to others, is quite different from the nonsense and make believe that often goes on in Charismatic circles where they 'foretell the future' of others. That said I am quite uncomfortable with both the cessationists who act like the supernatural has ceased which often sabotages confidence in the prayer life of believers to know and trust we pray to the Almighty God with whom nothing is impossible and the damnable make believe, faith in your faith (not in God) nonsense of the Charismatic/Word of Faith Movement. By the way again in my humble opinion some Independent Bapttist exercise the gift of 'Prophesy', being used by the Spirit of God to speak words that edify, exhort and encourage others in the faith, without even realizing it. Blessing on you in all your obedient service to Christ.

Sermon11/24/13 9:04 PM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
“ John Piper/John MacArthur ”
I have only been a Christian for four yrs . I have constantly reading, studying God's word, prayer and meditation. I don't know much about the gifts. I haven't really thought about them that much. I believe God has given me a gift of discernment. But, what I don't understand is what does speaking in tongues, miracle healing have to do with coming to a saving faith in the Lord Jesus. I believe Mr. Piper does believe in continuation.

Sermon11/24/13 4:56 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
I love pastor Sean's enthusiastic delivery.

Sermon11/24/13 12:18 PM
All parents should listen from To all  Find all comments by All parents should listen
MR. Farmer gives the best description of the beginning of public education. A great history lesson to help us understand where public education started, where we are now and compare and contrast public education to Kingdom education A must listen for people who have children in ANY school.

Sermon11/22/13 2:50 PM
Kat from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kat
Are All Sins Equal?
Sean E. Harris
comments
I hope I say this right. In listening to this discussion between you guys several things struck me. Especially about the thoughts of Jonathan Edwards on God's will. God is either sovereign or he's not. If there is one thing that he is not in control over then that would mean he is not sovereign and if we have any choices in our lives that he ultimately is not in control over then he is not sovereign. However as we can see from the bible there are things that we have control over. Obviously we have a choice everyday whether to sin or not to sin, if we are indeed free from the slavery of sin as saved people. I think that any choices that we make is allowed by God in His sovereignty. Could He at any moment intervene? Yes he could. Is there anything that we do that he does not know about beforehand? I don't think so. If you tell someone at Mickey D's to go to hell,did he not know that you were going to do that? Yes he did and he could have stopped it. But in his sovereignty and ultimately for his glory he allows us to live our lives and have choices about how we will react or our actions. Not because hes not sovereign but because he is. I hope I said that right.

Sermon11/22/13 7:38 AM
Joshua from Dahlonega  Find all comments by Joshua
Are All Sins Equal?
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Great Teaching ”
You guys rock! Mystified by God's character indeed.

Sermon11/21/13 5:48 PM
jdgilk from atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by jdgilk
comments
The fact is Romans was written under a time of tyrannical government and to the people of Rome that were subject to that government. Not to our united States or any current governing authority. With that said as Christians we need to submit and be as peaceable as possible with the governments authority. Continue presenting the gospel as God opens the doors. God will and does fight these battles for us and has given us clear directions that in every case will lead to Him getting all the glory. Not us or the preacher.

Sermon11/21/13 12:52 PM
John from Seattle from Seattle  Find all comments by John from Seattle
comments
“ Incorrect teaching regarding our God given freedom. ”
David P....I agree with you completely. Pastors.....you have a skewed understanding of our Government and the "Authority" they have. First off the "Higher" authority here in this country is the Constitution.....not all the crazy unconstitutional "laws" the legislators come up with to get us to comply with their tyranny. The police officer was in the wrong.....the security guard was in the wrong and both were perpetrating a fraud and using Color of law in an effort to suppress the first amendment. Use of color of law is illegal. The criminal was the police officer not the preacher and while I do agree that the preacher could have used some tact and another method to get his message out......his arrest is completely illegal under the constitution of the United States. Your understanding of Romans 13 is bent....you do not understand it at all. Please get educated. Google Pastor Chuck Baldwin and buy his book Romans 13. Stop preaching that the Government is to be submitted to and that they are given authority from God!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

The Roaring Lion

Lewis Kiger
The Power of the Gospel

Memorial Heights Baptist

God's Love-Letter

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Lewis Kiger
What would it profit?

Memorial Heights Baptist

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..