FRIDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 7 ·  Found: 1,142 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/18/14 10:17 PM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
Future Grace Impacts Us Now
Sean E. Harris
“ I hear you ”
They don't understand because they are "professing" Christians. So therefore they sit like bumps on a log. Churches today are filled with mostly bumps. Preach to us sheep please. Preach the Word and leave the rest to GOD. Feed His sheep.

Sermon5/18/14 6:14 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
Bundy's Civil Disobedience
Sean E. Harris
“ Bundy Issue ”
You need to update your comments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRkmCQJewU http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/black-marine-clive-bundy-no-racist If more people would stand up to unconstitutional laws there wouldn't be any.

Sermon5/18/14 7:23 AM
Henry Walter Holt Jr from Fayetteville, NC  Protected NameFind all comments by Henry Walter Holt Jr
“ Right on point. ”
Dave, I think your piece nailed it. Mob rule, even on the internet, is a terrifying thing. I wonder how long it will be before SermonAudio will be declared hateful and forced to shut down for its homophobic, Islamaphobic, anti-world views? Just the Intolerant-tolerant Left continuing their rhetoric, "You can say and do what you want; as long as your views agree with ours. If they do not, we will hunt you down and destroy you!" Was this what we fought 75 years ago in Europe or am I just continuing to propagate the male WASP picture of history? I don't know, I guess I am just one of those "unenlightened, creationists who have hung their hopes on a distorted myth". I guess I need to return to the public universities so I can have my antiquated ideas remolded by the enlightened professors putting forth the same ideas. By doing this I will not even need to think for myself! My benevolent government will tell me what I need to think! Naha. I believe i won't allow the lefties tell me what to think. I'll just stay unenlightened and not run with the lemmings.

Sermon5/17/14 7:51 AM
avidlistener  Find all comments by avidlistener
comments
“ Interesting Sermon! ”
....25% were starving and has been starving for years and yet it is the 75% that creates and passes the food distribution laws for 100% of the nation. There is definitely an imbalance. A better example would be to say American Christians will never fully understand what persecuted Christians around the world go through on a daily basis until that extreme persecution befall them and their families. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Sermon5/17/14 7:32 AM
avidlistener  Find all comments by avidlistener
comments
“ Interesting Sermon! ”
I began listening to this but I couldn't finish. I am black and I consider myself conservative. I am also fundamental in my Christian beliefs. My pastor is white and so is most of the people that attend my church. I attend an independent Baptist KJB church. I understand that even for Christians it is difficult to speak on the issues of race and not take a defensive viewpoint. We are sinful men and we will always defend our "race" whether consciously or subconsciously. The best example I can give is if over 75% of this nation were well fed and had plenty to eat and 25% were starving

Sermon5/15/14 6:20 PM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Sanctified thinking that goes along way! ”
Thanks for discussing sanctified attire. It is obvious the church is obsessed about portraying worldly images, rather than to reflect the image of a pure God in a fallen world. It is baffling to perceive how many fail to discern that showing cleavages or thighs, wearing cleaving items, bikinis/swimming suits, or unisex dress codes do not represent biblical values, but the world's.

Sermon5/14/14 1:24 PM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
10 Men Women Should NOT Marry
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Great List! ”
Speaking from experience, ditto from 1 - 10. The person who came up w/this list is right on. Spread the list to every woman because I was a "naive" Christian woman for a time. I have scars to prove. But, by God's great mercy and grace, I can speak about to others who are willing to listen - which not many are ready to hear. Great discussion.

Sermon5/14/14 3:04 AM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
comments
“ Good Discussion ”
It can go either way when it comes to parents not wanting their children to date outside their color group. My mother was a "professing" Christian and she did not want her children to marry a white person. I didn't mind one way or the other just as long as they "loved" each other I thought. But I also wasn't where I am today - born again from above by power of the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord. I've traveled many places and only but a few times felt the sting of racism. Each time when it occurred I felt sad for the other person because they didn't know - me. But as I grew in the Lord by the power of His Spirit, I understood the problem was the condition of their heart. What is in a person's heart will spill out - whether it be the fruit of the Spirit or fruit of the flesh (i.e., a hardened heart). I had compassion for them. I just left a church I attended for two years. The pastor was white and much of what he preached was what I considered hate speech towards blacks -- cloaked in his sermons. I never in all my life been subjected to this kind of abuse spilling out from the pulpit. Just about every Sunday he reminded the few there that we were black. He seemed to be bothered - always having something negative to say about black folk, their churches, Democrats, the President,

Sermon5/13/14 3:31 AM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
“ Sign of the Times ”
I stopped watching HGTV about a year or more ago because I saw what they were doing. It's a form of mental conditioning that will eventually lead others to accept a behavior. It's happening more and more on TV, in movies, and inside the Public Schools (e.g., Gay Straight Alliance Club - All are welcome.) Living in scary times. Thank you for covering the topic.

Sermon5/13/14 1:55 AM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
comments
“ Why compete? What for? ”
It was somewhat painful hearing the sermon. Why are we trying to be like the world when we are just passing through? There are serious problems with the so-called Christian movies that were mentioned. With all the "professing" Christians all over today, why is there so much confusion and division happening the church and amongst "professing" Christians? So then who are making the movies? Why are we wanting to compete with the world? Most of what I heard is how we can help God by making movies that will bring more people in so that they might one day be saved because it was a good "professing" Christian movie. Well I guess if we think God needs our help then yeah, let the world show us where we are going wrong when it comes to box office hits. Sounds like humanism to me coming from an Arminian point of view. God calls His people to be separate. Why are we trying to compete. Either God is in absolute control or He is not. I have not heard one word about the Holy Spirit. Moving forward in The Lord.

Sermon5/10/14 3:31 PM
Sister from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sister
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
Thanks for this. A very good lesson for us who know less about the topic. Please give us more. All for Gods glory.

Sermon5/10/14 2:16 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
comments
“ Sermon Comment ”
Basically, they want to sin. Many believe they can do what they want now, and come back to God later. It doesn't work that way.

Sermon5/9/14 10:32 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
10 Men Women Should NOT Marry
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Suggestion ”
Now when will you be having a discussion on the ten women men shouldn't marry?

Sermon5/9/14 7:36 PM
Carl in Greensboro from NC  Find all comments by Carl in Greensboro
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety. (Prov 11:14, ESV) Wonderful discussion. This is something that I can fully agree with you on. I wish more churches would have open discussions like Berean regularly does; and then invite comments. One of the big problems we have today is the few Christians who actually study their Bibles can be kool-aid drinkers of their favorite teachers, doctrines, and denominations, etc and refuse to even consider that, like Apollos, we may need the way of God explained to us more accurately. Alas, it will be unfortunate that, after listening to your podcast most pretribbers will hold steadfast to that modern teaching. Once the tribulation begins in earnest many will echo the fear that gripped the Thessalonians, "We have missed the rapture," and possibly, God forbid, out of ignorance be a part of the great apostasy. be blessed

Sermon5/9/14 6:57 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
10 Men Women Should NOT Marry
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Marriage problems ”
More hate for men. That's what the article is about. Another reason people are not getting married. (See article below.) Majority of Single Christians Reject Idea of Waiting for Marriage to Have Sex http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=39005 Who wants to married someone who is used?

Sermon5/8/14 11:12 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Preschool Awards Chapel
Various Speakers
Thank you for sharing this video! It was a treat to watch it! God bless every one in this video! Every one was awesome!

Sermon5/6/14 11:14 PM
Chris S from Tampa  Find all comments by Chris S
“ Unfortunate but necessary commentary! ”
If I'm not mistaken,Robinson had already left a wife and child to follow this "lifestyle choice." Talk about not being above reproach in multiple ways.

Sermon5/5/14 11:09 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
BBA Piano Recital 2014
Various Speakers
Thank you for sharing this video! All the students did a marvelous job doing their piano recitals! God bless every one of them! Again,very nice!

Sermon5/3/14 3:03 AM
New Data on China Abortions
William J. Sturm
“ Great tragedy. ”
Good message about an awful reality.

Sermon5/2/14 3:00 PM
s c from Oh  Find all comments by s c
comments
Carl has made some fine points...thank you Pastor Harris too. Of course, it would help us to realize that there is just the one race (i.e. human). Sterling will find out, if he hasn't, that those things which are done in secret often times are shouted from the proverbial "roof tops". Hopefully, he will come to the saving knowledge of Christ, then he wouldn't feel compelled to commit adultery and chase after girls who could be his granddaughter's age...save him a lot of regrets later on.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

Lin Brown
Lovest Thou Me More

Grace Particular Baptist

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Westminster Assembly's Grand Debate

Prepub 19.95 +s/h. Papers on Congr­eg­at­ion­al­ism/ Presbyt­er­ian­ism. 12/14 Napht­ali Press
www.naphtali.com/news

Sermon: What About Double Brackets?
John Kuvakas

It is but a short step from the critical to the hypocritical. ... Anonymous

City: Las Vegas, NV