Freedom Ministries | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: weaver
MyChurch Code#: 17460
Freedom Ministries
Pastor John Weaver  |  Fitzgerald, Georgia

Sermon8/18/11 5:02 PM
Miss Shelby Thomas from Near Houston, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Miss Shelby Thomas
comments
Thank you, Pastor Weaver for these messages. Thanks to those who have taken the time to put them online as well. I'm a stay-at-home daughter who has chosen to opt out of the conventional college route during my post-homeschool-graduate years, and as I go about my daily business at home and in town, I enjoy learning all that I can about the Lord, His dealings with His people, human covenantal faithfulness vs. rebellion in history and gain a vision for practical life application and shaping the future in my sphere of influence: the family. I have a heart dream of creating a comprehensive curriculum for my own (Lord willin') future children's home education, and have been in the process of collecting Scripture-centered resources that will lend toward science, history, social studies and Biblical worldview. Your sermons, beyond convicting, have been such a blessing toward shaping my own worldview by Scripture. I've had to relearn much, and the exciting vision that this new education has produced feeds my motivation in giving my children wisdom and knowledge that are founded strictly upon the Word of God and without the confusion of humanism and satanism. Thank you for ministering to my soul and mind. Thank you for changing my family! Indeed, the Lord has used your ministry to lead no

Sermon7/9/11 12:30 AM
Dale  Find all comments by Dale
Trading God for a Man
John Weaver
comments
“ For such a time as this !! ”
Thank you for this timely message. America needs to hear this. I needed to hear it. Amen.

Sermon7/7/11 6:40 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
“ A chilling truth! ”
"One cannot sin against GOD and escape GOD's judgement. Those who need to be put to death are put to death and if the government will not do it GOD will do it The only escape - flee to Christ" Amen Hallelujah..Salvation is from our GOD

Sermon7/6/11 7:37 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ A great lesson to be benefited ”
Very interesting! Very profitable!

Sermon6/17/11 4:07 AM
Carol from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol
Left Behind
John Weaver
comments
Many, many truths in this sermon. Thank you!

Sermon6/1/11 11:53 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Balaam's Bail Out
John Weaver
“ Great Lesson! Thank You! ”
"None can curse whom GOD blesses"

Sermon4/16/11 9:26 AM
Mihail Geabou from Romania, Alexandria  Find all comments by Mihail Geabou
Trading God for a Man
John Weaver
comments
“ A curageous sermon ”
Thank you for the message. Soon you could go in jail for that. May God enstranght you. (from a Romanian)

Sermon3/25/11 6:32 AM
Linda Campbell from USA  Find all comments by Linda Campbell
“ Incredibly Anointed Israelite Preacher/Teacher~!!! ”
Excellent Sermon Series on Election. Pastor John Weaver an awesome teacher who pronounces, proclaims, and declares the Truths from Yahweh God's Word like none other~!!! Praise Yahweh for your faithfulness~!!!

Sermon3/20/11 9:42 AM
Jason Fremont from Middle Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Fremont
I really, really, enjoyed this sermon and am really enjoying the app on my android.

Sermon3/17/11 9:38 AM
Russell Taylor from Florida  Find all comments by Russell Taylor
This is what it means to declare the whole counsel of God's Word. Very applicable.

Sermon2/18/11 8:00 AM
James Flanagan from Muehlhausen, Bayern Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Flanagan
Trading God for a Man
John Weaver
comments
“ Praise the Lord of glory, Lord God and King Jesus! ”
Thank you so much Pastor John Weaver 1 Chronicles 16 (King James Version) 8 Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. 9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. 10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. 11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. sitting at his feet, hearing his word, and resting in him Christ Jesus humbly and with meekness, brother James Flanagan

Sermon2/15/11 11:13 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Hairy Goats and Idolatry
John Weaver
comments
Very good sermon! Thank you Pastor! You not only preach well, but you preach standing at the Door of the Tabernacle! I have heard other good preachers, but their voices came from 'the open fields' and I could not receive their good words. God bless you, your family and church In Christ alone Lia Leigh.

Sermon2/12/11 10:23 PM
Craig Cooper from Northern California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Craig Cooper
comments
“ REAL ACTIONABLE Answers To HARD Questions ”
Thank you, again, John Weaver, for posting your work on SermonAudio! I rejoice in the Lord thanking Him for all the answers this #2 sermon has offered to really difficult questions (for me) I've put before the Lord about this doctrine.

Sermon2/12/11 10:13 PM
“ Solid Foundation Found In This Sermon ”
Just a few days ago I first learned there was a Doctrine of Election reading a statement of faith online. It was like I had been run over by a fast moving big rig. I don't know how long I sat completely still in stunned silence. Thank you Lord Jesus for this SermonAudio archive and for the Spirit filled exposition of this doctrine subject by John Weaver.

Sermon12/9/10 6:17 AM
James Flanagan from Muehlhausen, Germany  Find all comments by James Flanagan
A Society of Death
John Weaver
comments
“ Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! ”
Pastor Weaver, may God bless and protect you, your family, church and all of his children. Humbly with meekness, sitting at his feet throuh his Grace and resting in him - our Lord Jesus Christ - brother James

Sermon12/6/10 1:51 AM
Trader from Montana  Find all comments by Trader
comments
I wasn't taught that in school. Wow! What a history lesson. A must listen to sermon. I understand his reasoning for the title but different title would get more listeners. I almost passed it up.

Sermon11/12/10 8:29 PM
Daniel Michael  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel Michael
Another good and unpopular sermon preached by very few. I appreciate the discussion of Monism as well as the emphasis on the political religion, that the State or government is essentially religious in nature. There's a great deception that things called civil or secular fall outside the realm of religion which is impossible. What we have is one great religion (the Heathen/Pagan/Secular/Moloch etc. Religion) sanctioning and dominating all the other so-called religions. Entrance into this religion is at birth when parents voluntarily sacrifice their children with the State birth certificate followed by the "social security" account/tracking number, thus no longer being living souls created by Almighty God, but "persons" created by the State. One's life of bondage to the Moloch State begins here. God's people should simply refuse this registration with Antichrist. The breath of life "certifies" the birth! Keep up the truth speaking.

Sermon10/23/10 9:16 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
"Judas in his wickedness kissed Christ's beard and sold his master for thirty pieces of silver.Our LORD bore the judgement of GOD for his people.God made him sin who knew no sin so that we might become the righteousness of GOD." "I gave my back to the smiters and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair..I hid not my face from shame and spitting..Isaiah 50:6" Our GOD is so good!

Sermon10/3/10 3:42 PM
Jeff Murrah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeff Murrah
Just Thinking - Part 2
John Weaver
“ Great Sermon! Thank You ”
I enjoyed the sermon. It touched me in a powerful way. Thank you for sharing this touching message with others.

Sermon9/15/10 10:03 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Hairy Goats and Idolatry
John Weaver
comments
“ A well thought out sermon! ”
Interesting sermon points! Interesting facts! Thank You Sir!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more

Hourly: Getting Used to the Dark
Vance Havner
The School of Prayer
Staff Picks..

God's Adopted Family
Dr. Dan Ferrell

Satan trembles when he sees the weakest saint upon their knees. ... William Cowper

Amazon Fire TV New!