Pilgrims Covenant Church | SermonAudio.com

OCT 25, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: pcc
Pilgrims Covenant Church
Pastor Ralph Ovadal  |  Monroe, Wisconsin

Sermon5/14/12 9:58 PM
km from usa  Find all comments by km
How Strong Is Our Hope?
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ please pray for me ”
i really needed to hear this message. im going through some really difficult trials right now and i will be honest i despair everyday. i have so much anxiety and confusion and i have no one to go to about it. i pray everyday and seek the Lord but i feel so alone. im very depressed. please pray for me. thankyou

Sermon4/26/12 8:09 AM
“ Pretenders. ”
It is true: many people pretend to hear the voice of God, but their deeds declare that they didn't listen to Him. Many hear the voice of other gods, hear other "messages". And there are many who know the will of the Lord, but did not want to submit to it.

Sermon2/20/12 10:04 PM
Britt from Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Britt
I have listened to just about every message on SermonAudio concerning the Catholic Church. And I support and love MacArthur, and Cairns, and all the great Irish pastors. But in terms of unique insights, brevity, and covering all the bases, this sermon excels. Folks, develop some courage and challenge the notion that the RC church is Christian. For certainly it is not. On that I would give my life, and I someday may. "None but Christ, none but Christ"

Sermon12/24/11 5:42 AM
Reformation or Consequences
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Great stand for God's cause. ”
Wow! What a direct and tough message! It is true: we must not fight only for some moral aspects which interest us, but, as God's children, we must be jealous for God's cause and to fight to keep His truth and His worship pure. We must not associate with people who disregard the Word of God and who do not fear God.

Sermon12/22/11 8:43 AM
“ Care and courage! ”
I praise God that He raised up pastor Ovadal to speak at that time about this serious problem in the FPC, presenting the truth to many people, with biblical arguments, making a stand and showing to confused people in the FPC the right way. The truth remains even today: the compromised pastors of the FPC must repent and declare publicly their error and the faithful pastors must speak publicly denouncing that error. May God purify FPC so that He might send again blessings upon their churches! I thank God for raising people who care about their brothers!

Sermon8/28/11 6:37 PM
Jeremy from Pennsylvania, USA  Find all comments by Jeremy
The Pilgrim Way
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Thank you Pastor Ralph for bringing this message to us. I needed to hear this.

Sermon4/6/11 6:37 PM
kelley from va  Find all comments by kelley
Beautiful the Church's Situation
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
thankyou pastor ovadal for this uplifting sermon. may Christ continue to bless you and use you.

Blog10/31/10 7:43 AM
Dav-Fig from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dav-Fig
Thank you dear saint. May the Lord in mercy raise up many more witnesses to the everlasting righteous and mercy that are in the Gospel of the Lord Jesus.
The ecumenical spirit has infected the churches world-wide. We need to implement strict (and Biblical!)quarantine measures, and especially it would be good for congregations to check out their shepherds, who may be carrying the infection without showing outright symptoms. Here I think of the old truth, "that it is not so much (or only) what a man says, but what he doesnt say, that shows what he really beleives".
May our Great Shpherd deliver all His sheep from this deadly soul damning plague of our times.
May you dear brother (and your beloved fellow labourers) have strength, and know that your labour in the Lord is not in vain.

Sermon7/11/10 12:13 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angela Wittman
The Lord of Liberty
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Praise the LORD! Do you know the Lord of Liberty and all His benefits - temporal and spiritual? Pastor Ovadal preaches a valuable sermon that Christians can benefit from, as well as share with the unsaved.

Sermon4/30/10 11:18 AM
Janet from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Janet
An Abominable Spiritual Menagerie
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Please listen! ”
I hope many will listen to this very important message. May Day 2010 -- rabbis, priests, prophets, etc. -- one would think it was a World Council of Churches gathering, which evangelicals would soundly condemn! But no, it is a gathering organized by big-name "evangelicals." Absolutely astonishing!! I am thankful for not only the truth told regarding this event, but also for the most glorious and comforting words from Isaiah 61:10.

Sermon4/27/10 3:53 AM
jamesglory from Once Godly UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by jamesglory
(Sermon no longer available)
Pastor Ralph is bang on here. Warren is a heretic and apostate. even now 2010 he is still spreading his pernicious poison.

Sermon3/19/10 9:08 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angela Wittman
The Fearful Fruit of Spirit Quenching
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Pastor Ovadal is right - it is only the Gospel preached in the power of the Lord that will change this nation. Let's not quench the Spirit through unfaithfulness to our LORD.

Sermon2/26/10 3:50 PM
Christine Shires from indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Christine Shires
“ This was so Wonderful! ”
Thank you so much for this sermon. I have read the manhattan declaration, and was appalled at the misguided statements, and cannot see how someone truly grounded in Christ could put their name on such a document. My faith is NOT rooted in TRADITION. It is rooted in CHRIST.

Sermon2/21/10 10:10 PM
Jeremy from USA  Find all comments by Jeremy
The Glory of the Cross
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Healing words. ”
Words of healing. Righteousness in Christ alone, our sins imputed to Him and His righteousness imputed to us. New birth. New life. Turn from the world and follow Him. Glory in the Christ of the cross.

Sermon1/15/10 7:45 PM
Ernest Gregoire from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ernest Gregoire
(Sermon no longer available)
Rick Warren deserves to be blasted for his heresy! Great job! Keep up the good work!

Sermon12/16/09 5:49 PM
Elizabeth from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth
This pastor is so refreshing. We are so hungry for good solid Bible teaching. This guy speaks the truth like it or not!! But I love it...keep it up brave pastor.

Sermon12/14/09 5:18 PM
Ernest from Big Bend Area Florida  Find all comments by Ernest
“ Mahattan Declaration Rebuke ”
Brad Newman, What part of ( Co 6:14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; 2Co 6:17 "Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE," says the Lord. "AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you!) don't you understand?

Sermon12/5/09 4:22 PM
Emerald  Find all comments by Emerald
(Sermon no longer available)
Amen. When I was first regenerated, I went to the nearest KJV only fundamental Baptist church and attended a Christmas Party. Thirsting for any discussion of the Bible , I asked a question to the minister.. He responded by saying "We dont talk shop at a party" Talk SHOP? Christ paid for my sin and talking about my love for him ..this is talking SHOP? I saw then that to this man, my Savior was not LOVE... only a job. He did not see Him that my soul loveth. On some level Christmas always left me with a burden of sin... as a child I was laden with guilt about my greediness and coveting as I hungrily made up letters for Santa/ Satan. I celebrate NOTHING with the word mass in it. Blessed be the Lord.

Sermon11/29/09 2:25 PM
Brad Newman from Allendale, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brad Newman
“ I Signed The Declaration ”
It is a fact that there are dear Christian brethren that do not see it a Christian liberty to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Granted, there are underlying theological statements within the document that should be noted. The document does not directly support the ecumenical movement to join Roman Catholicism with Evangelical Christianity but makes some connections that many, who are still on their guard that the foundational issues of the reformation are still alive and well, may want to examine. However, I still want my voice to be heard loudly that I currently protest the direction the US government is taking in supporting the pro-abortion agenda, the redefining of marriage between a man and a woman, and various legislation that may ultimately make Christianity politically incorrect! In good conscience toward God and man, I signed the document with both eyes wide open - one eye was with hope that some good could be done - another eye on what Rome may gain from this venture.

Sermon11/24/09 5:07 PM
U.S. Protestant from Monroe, Wisconsin  Find all comments by U.S. Protestant
“ Please listen!!! ”
Thank you, Pastor Ovadal, for earnestly contending! I pray that many will listen to and heed this timely warning. It is astonishing that so many evangelicals would throw the Bible out the window and unite with Roman Catholics and Orthodox as "Christians" all! I hope that people will also check out the list of signers which include Albert Mohler, Ravi Zacharias, James Dobson, Joni Eareckson Tada, Tony Perkins, Tim Keller (Redeemer Presbyterian Church), Gary Bauer, JI Packer, Chuck Colson, Timothy George, and, unfortunately, many more claiming the title "evangelical."

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more

Reformation Church (OPC)

When It Pleased God
Ken Wimer

Life asks no questions that faith cannot answer. ... Anonymous

Apple TV New!
Android Wear

Support Us | Feedback Fridays New!