Calvary Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
SermonAudio Live Webcast Event! We are proud to be partnering with the Reforming Families Conference held this year at the Creation Museum! We are on-location webcasting the event and we hope you'll join us each session! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
AUG 1, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: dtbm
Calvary Bible Church
Dr. John Barnett  |  Kalamazoo, Michigan

Sermon11/8/09 4:40 PM
Redeemer from New Jersey  Find all comments by Redeemer
Christ: Refuge for the Overwhelmed
Dr. John Barnett
comments
Thank you for your comforting sermon on one of my favorite Psalms (Psalm 34) with so many wonderful promises. I greatly appreciate your sharp mind, intricate Bible knowledge and pleasant, uplifting Spirit.

Sermon6/29/09 1:09 PM
johe64 from phoenix  Contact via emailFind all comments by johe64
comments
“ A Primer for Understanding the Gospel! ”
Outstanding sermon on not only the Salvation message, but the tenets of our Faith in general. The only thing I did not necessarily agree (maybe semantically) with is when he said "all who will believe" regarding Christ's atonement or imputation of sins... isn't it "all who Christ came to save (elect)? Saying it the way he said it, makes it appear that we have something to do with our salvation...we can "decide" when we "want" to become saved...and I don't necessarily see that in the Bible. Just my view. I REALLY enjoy hearing John MacArthur preach!

Sermon5/24/09 5:37 AM
Trevor Hawkes from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Trevor Hawkes
Is Islamic HALAL meat offered up to Allah the moon god a sin to eat. Or meat offered up to Buda.Think about where you buy your meat today.

Sermon5/15/09 9:24 AM
comments
“ Clear. ”
Excellent presentation of the Gospel. A refutation of self-salvation systems and of all kind of syncretic systems which change the pure Gospel of salvation. Absolutely needed in these days of ignorance about what the Gospel is.

Sermon4/9/09 10:31 AM
Doug Mahady from Harrisburg Pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug Mahady
comments
This has to be one of my favorite sermons. It meant a lot to me something i been struggling with my self lately.

Sermon3/31/09 9:37 PM
james from sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by james
Christ: Refuge for the Overwhelmed
Dr. John Barnett
wow

Sermon2/1/09 4:51 PM
Angel from San Jose CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angel
The SIMPLICITY of Devotion
Dr. John Barnett
comments
Wow I been so blessed by God..God has Been emphezising the importance of meditation on my life thru my leaders at church and now to come accross Dr.John who in the simplest of ways just confirmed Gods Words to me..Gods Sovereignty at work..May God keep Blessing You!

Sermon1/23/09 3:25 PM
diana from San Diego, CA  Find all comments by diana
Life in the Minor Key
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ Thank you so much ”
Words of comfort.... God Bless you.

Sermon1/17/09 8:46 PM
jude newman from brisbane, australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude newman
“ Faith Building Sermon!! ”
What an awesome God we serve. He will always keep His promises. Very interesting to see prophecy come to pass especially with another war between Israel and Palestine? I have been surprised,by the number of born again Christians who are against Israel and the preachers saying the church has replaced Israel, especially when we know the final outcome outcome. Thank you John and God bless you

Sermon12/22/08 1:45 PM
Juliette Hendry from Australia  Find all comments by Juliette Hendry
Life in the Minor Key
Dr. John Barnett
comments
This is a life-changing message, full of God's grace.

Sermon12/10/08 7:17 PM
Carl Halling from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carl Halling
The Lost World
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ The Most Incredible History! ”
What a wonderful sermon full of history of the Lost World of Genesis. Who can imagine that it contained some 7 billion people whom the sea shall one day give up. Comparisons between their world and ours; amazing insights into Genesis; this is indeed the most incredible history. Thank you, Dr Barrett.

Sermon11/28/08 3:35 PM
Aubrey Cartwright  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aubrey Cartwright
comments
If i download your sermons can i share them with my friends?

Sermon11/22/08 10:42 AM
Brewa Conteh from Kathmandu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brewa Conteh
One Moment after Death
Dr. John Barnett
'To God be the glory' A sermon pointing to the reality of death followed by the an eternal punishment for anyone, who fails to accept Christ as Lord and Saviour. That physical death of a sinner, is only the begin of eternal damnation. A messge of warning to all non believer and believer alike.

Sermon10/10/08 2:10 PM
r.c from ny  Find all comments by r.c
Intimacy in Worship
Dr. John Barnett
blessing are individual but all together collective .. its an honor to share the word in these times .. may god continue to bless you

Sermon9/28/08 2:29 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
Did the Church Replace Israel?
Dr. John Barnett
“ Start of my second odyssey ”
Thankyou Dr. Barnett for this great sermon,which i found most enlightening. I am starting ,for the second time,an odyssey of choosing a sermon from each book of the Bible chronologically,on Sermonaudio,..preached by a preacher,whom,(as far as i can recall),i have not heard before.May the Lord be pleased to bless this venture,and bless your ministry dear brother,to the glory of His name.

Sermon6/29/08 9:13 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenny
comments
“ greatly needed advice ”
Dr Barnett is both helpful and informative. As an ex Catholic I find his method very helpful as this was the way that I was brought to the Lord. Get them to read the passages and ask them 'what do you think that passage is teaching? that way they come to the knowledge of truth themsleves without feeling they have been pressurised. If they give the wrong answer gently ask them to re-read the passage asking them questions, 'is that what the passage is really saying'? Allow them to come to the knowledge of truth themsleves. Remeber the one who keeps asking the questions is the one who is in control.Its often called the Columbo method. Though ultimetly it is the work of the Holy Spirit.So lots of prayer! Get them to awaken their critical thinkging by getting them to question their own beliefs.

Sermon6/29/08 8:56 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenny
comments
“ Needs to heard by Catholic and Protestants ”
I was brought up in Catholic Ireland and I joined a Religious Order when I was 19. It was when I went to convert some Protestants that I engaged in a 6 month debate, that led to my conversion to the true Gospel. I now live in England and I am shocked at the amount of Catholics and Protestants that know littel or nothing about RC teachings. Most protestants do not even know why the are Protestants! When I inform people the true nature of RC teaching. Most are shocked! Some at first find it hard to believe when I tell them about the claims of the Papacy and her doctrines of works and lies. Its faith ++++. Many need to hear Dr Barnetts various sermons on RC.I now as a Protestant Theologian, intend to inform as many Catholics and Protestants as I can. Lets get the message out and stop being so passive and 'nice' Lets preach the truth with love,gentleness and firmness. I thank those Christians who with great patience taught me the true gospel of Christ. At first I was very upset and felt that I had been lied to as I realised that I could not go back to my Order and the RC Church. At first I was devesated as I loved the community I was in. But now I rejoice in the great love and freedom of Christ. Who shows Grace to the uttermost. Preach on Dr Barnett! I am with you!

Sermon2/9/08 7:41 PM
Michele  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michele
comments
“ A scary reality ”
I can't bear it when I think of people I love and people I've met and never met that may go to such a place. I don't understand why they don't see the reality of it. Have people you know listen to this sermon and perhaps they might be plucked from the fire.

Sermon2/9/08 1:00 PM
Suzy from UK  Find all comments by Suzy
David: Cleanse Me
Dr. John Barnett
“ Exceptional message, don't miss it ”
Scholarly research, vivid illustations, a warm concern for his hearers and a calm style of delivery make all of Pastor Barnett's sermons a joy. It is also useful that he gives a synopsis of each of his messages on Sermonaudio; it would be useful if all broadcasters did this.

Sermon1/30/08 6:14 PM
Saint terry evans from miramar beach fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Saint terry evans
comments
One of a kind, I first heard this sermon in 2004, within six months of rebirth, loved it. Would suggest all christians hear this sermon, no matter where you are in your walk. Sometimes the deeper you get into your studies you take your eyes off Jesus and kinda forget the Gospel. All on SA comment section should hear this. Pastor John starts by making you at ease then you hear his tone change, and he tells it like it is. Also Pastor Johns other sermon on SA Heaven! The Narrow Gate or The Broad Gate. Which path are you on? Pastor John MacArthur • Evangelism • 59 min. Matthew 7:13,14 • For God's Glory Mission Anyway to get more sermons on SA

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Calling Upon The Lord

Scott Parish
Biblical Womanhood

Family, Marriage and Gender
Kings Canyon Christian

Pastor Charles Garrison
The Miracle of America

Calvary Memorial Church
Sunday - AM

Robert Rubino
Christian Respect The Uniform!

Galatians 3:1-9
Fellowship Baptist Church

America Revival Or Ruin

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com

Sermon: TG Pt. 3 God's Sovereign Call
Robert Rubino

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

City: Austin, TX