Cloverdale Free Presbyterian Church B.C. | SermonAudio.com

DEC 6, 2016
Staff PicksNew Stuff!
About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: cloverdalefpc
Cloverdale Free Presbyterian Church B.C.
Rev. Ian Goligher  |  Cloverdale, British Columbia

Sermon5/24/07 5:11 PM
Scott McMahan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
Reasoning Your Way to Heaven
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ In-depth ”
This text, Isa 1:18, is one of the Old Trrailblazer's favorite texts, and he has preached many a sermon around it - but the Bible has inexhaustible riches, and Pastor Goligher brings out this text in depth with a lot of background information and how it points to Christ.

Sermon4/27/07 9:25 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
“ Two good points in one sermon ”
This sermon discusses the proper Biblical view of speaking in tongues (other human languages), as well as the fact of resurrection bodies, something that is often overlooked. When we are resurrected, the Bible clearly states we will have bodies, not be disembodied clouds or spirits. I recommend this to anyone who is confused about the Bible's position on the resurrected body.

Sermon4/18/07 4:50 PM
Robert Bond from Australia  Find all comments by Robert Bond
comments
“ Sabbath Comments ”
Dear friends, it is obvious from reading the comment posted by Bruce M. that he was visited by other than SDA's - quite possibly by JW's. SDA's hold Jesus Christ in the highest regard, as He is co-equal and co-eternal with the Father (and the Holy Spirit). The Bible also describes God as Spirit (John 4:24 KJV). It is also noteworthy that the Sabbath was created by God before sin or Jews (Gen 2), kept before Sinai (Gen 16), and will be kept for eternity (Isa 66:22-23). If Truth is going to be presented - please ensure that it is the Truth. Be a true man of God and post this comment with the others on your web site.

Sermon4/13/07 3:21 PM
Written Evidence for Your Faith
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ Is there evidence? ”
This sermon presents what the Bible says about the resurrection in a unique way. If you are skeptical, doubting, or wondering about the claims of Christ or the Bible, it's a challenge because the text presents the evidence, and the evidence corroborates the text. Listen to this and weigh the evidence for yourself. Look at it critically, like Thomas did.

Sermon3/28/07 6:36 PM
Jesus Bearing Our Hell on the Cross
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ Listen to the compelling gospel message... ”
In an age where theology gets strange, and you hear such things as Jesus being born again in hell, this message is a clear, compelling presentation of what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross, with sound theology. It's a great message for anyone confused by what is being said about the sacrifice and atonement of Jesus by so many voices today.

Blog1/14/07 6:16 PM
Al and Mona Schreyack from Massachusetts  Contact via emailFind all comments by Al and Mona Schreyack
comments
Thank you for a challenging sermon this morning about "being strong in the Lord."
We were so blessed to see Jacquelyne's dedication to the Lord live, as well. She is blessed to have a grandfather who is a faithful minister of Christ, Pastor Goligher, and we are blessed to share in the joy on the east coast through the webcast. Thank you again for a rich sermon. It was great to get home after hearing God's Word at our church this morning to another satisfying meal at the Lord's table. May God continue to richly bless this ministry!!

Sermon9/26/06 6:31 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
“ Great way to learn about the WCF ”
This study is a great way to learn about the remarkable WCF and the Christian heritage of the Reformation. To get a copy of the WCF in America, the Radio Bible and Bookroom at www.radiomissions.org has the (Scottish) Free Presbyterian edition - the title is Westminster Confession of Faith, but the shorter and longer catechisms are included in the same book. The Radio Bible and Bookroom has good prices on hard-to-find books like this, plus they've already imported them into America so you don't have to pay transatlantic shipping and do currency conversions.

Blog7/30/06 10:27 PM
Olive Marshall from Lisburn Co. Antrim Northern Ireland  Contact via email
comments
Rev.Ian Goligher
I like to say how much I enjoyed your sermon this evening and how it has
challenge me.
May God Richly Bless You,your wife and
family as you go off on holiday.
God Bless
Olive marshall
3.25 am. Tuesday morning 31st July

Blog7/16/06 3:28 PM
Olive Marshall from Lisburn Co.Antrim Northern Ireland  Contact via email
comments
Rev.Ian Goligher,
This is the first time I have listen to the service from Cloverdale FPC.
I would like to say thank-you for your massage. May God Richly Bless you in your service in Canada. I have only had a computer for a little over a year,when I left school computers were only coming in I am getting used to it am have do a few exams in it.
This is my life line on a Sunday due to the fact I can't attend Church as I had major operation on my lower back for prolased disc which started in Sept.2000 and broke on the left side and 11 months later in August it broke on the right side. I was in hospital in January 2002 for operation. I sorry to say I have be in continuous pain and need injections into my spine every 4-6 weeks. This injection keeps me upright I have to pay for this due to the fact there is a 4 year waiting list for pain management. During this past 5 year I losed Both my parents, but I Thank God one day we will meet again. If I hadn't my faith I think I would have taken my life before now.
I also thank God for the web as I can listen to service through out the day,
if my back allows me to sit to listen.
I go to Lisburn FPC. I was out for the first time 2 months ago, in 4 years.
I thank God for all the Minsters of the
FPC and for the work that thy are doing.

Sermon6/1/06 7:15 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
Tulip Theology Part 1
Rev. Ian Goligher
The series about the basics is good, but the part about TULIP is a high point - well research and presented to make the case about why this is correct Reformed doctrine, without being a barrage of too many details. (Also recommended is Ian Brown's G.O.S.P.E.L instead of T.U.L.I.P. version of this material, and the books "The Five Points of Calvinism" and RC Sproul's "What is Reformed Theology?". The first book has a lot of scripture references for each doctrine, and Sproul's book is good for explaining why TULIP is correct and the problems the other beliefs run into.)

Blog5/14/06 3:05 PM
Laurie Pearson from Alberta
comments
Dear Rev. Goligher,

Thank you for your very encouraging Mother's Day message this morning. We were home sick from church this morning and watched your live broadcast (as we occasionally do when Dad is on shift in the morning too). Having been up 6 times last night with sickness and a hungry baby, I was encouraged to be remined that God is glorified through simple service that we don't think twice about while doing it. Thank you for your words and may God continue to bless your ministry. Our family is continually praying for you, your family, and the church in Cloverdale.

For God's glory,
Laurie Pearson

Sermon5/9/06 5:35 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
“ Outstanding ”
Outstanding introduction to this important document - very informative. Combined with Pastor David Silversides' sermon on this topic, it makes a great primer. Highly recommended for people who want to study this historic document that establishes sound doctrine.

Sermon3/7/06 7:37 AM
Darryl J. Anderson from Boise  Contact via email
comments
“ truth. ”
I was a mormon till the age of 36, i finally had the courage to check out for myself,whether it was true or not. I was shocked to realize that i had been deceived my entire life. To find the GOD of the bible, the alpha and omega, was the best day of my life. this sermon gives good info to those who are open minded.GOD bless.

Sermon2/28/06 1:52 AM
kiel wright from vancouver
Soul Suicide
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ another insightfull sermon ”
This is a good sermon that makes you stop and think about how so many commit spiritual suicide by rejecting God's love.

Sermon2/22/06 2:43 AM
Bruce M. from Amherst,N.Y.  Contact via email
comments
Yes,very important to safegaurd believers from heresy.I remember though,two of the Adventists knocking on my door and this time decided to slightly debate them.(because they always run when you disagree)Posing to be interested ,to my astonishment they proceeded to show me scriptures that the Logos was a ministering spirit that moved upon the waters and since the Bible describes angels as spirits,clearly Christ was and still is an angel.They like all cults have a diminished view of Jesus and have only one goal in mind=to RULE in the milleneum.That's all they ever talked about.Clearly the scripture is true,"That as long as the law of Moses is read (and kept as your only form of worshipping God)the veil of Moses covers your eyes so that you cannot see Christ."

Sermon2/14/06 8:55 PM
t. sardina from washington state
Why God Demands Desperate Praying?
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Great teaching sermon! ”
I can away with more understanding.

Blog2/12/06 2:01 PM
Bagu from Alexandria, Virginia
comments
A good service. The audio was a little distorted during the hymns, but recognizable. I did find the opening prayer a little long; it sounded more like a mini-sermon rather than a prayer.
God Bless

Blog2/12/06 11:02 AM
Rev. Ian Goligher from Cloverdale, British Columbia
comments
Thank you. For a number of reasons the camera is positioned to the side. It is best to the side when zoomed in close. At this time we do not have a camera person panning as this would be a distraction within the congregation.
I'm glad your viewing and I trust the Lord will bless.
Yours sincerely in the Lord,
Pastor Ian Goligher

Blog2/12/06 7:50 AM
mark from england
comments
The messages are very helpful. Thank you. [Is it possible to put the camera at the front rather than the side, please?]

Sermon1/20/06 3:31 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via email
God As A Potter
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ Wonderful Message! ”
Thank you for this wonderful message from the great Book of Romans!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Randy Wages
True Christian Contentment

True Christian Contentment
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Hourly: The City that is to Come
Bob Vincent
Grace Presbyterian Church
Staff Picks..

Bruce David Bell
The Message From The Womb

Berean Bible Fellowship

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts