TUESDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 1,310 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/9/15 11:35 AM
jen from montgomery, ny  Find all comments by jen
comments
Great preaching & teaching! I was trying ro listen while shoveling snow & had ro keep stopping because i didn't want ro miss a word. It is a message that i will also listen to again to keep reminding myself. Great message for all. May God continue to bless your heart passions & ministries!

Sermon1/8/15 2:57 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
We prefer the Apostle John (1 John 2:2) to John Owen and we prefer Hebrews (2:9) to James White. But thanks.

Sermon1/7/15 4:49 PM
Sarah from NC  Find all comments by Sarah
comments
“ Small Groups ”
As someone who helps a lot in the ministries (teaching Sunday School and also teaching Awana) I have thought about starting a Small Group. I believe it would be a great time to fellowship, for the kids to fellowship, and to "break bread" together at our own homes. I do not get interaction with adults on Sundays or Wednesdays because I am helping kids, and honestly I won't go to a women's study because I don't want to throw my own kids in nursery yet again. Yes the Word should be divided, but there should also be fellowship. I feel I make no difference sitting in a pew 3 times a week. I feel like there should be a shorter message and then fellowship on Sunday evening (even dinner--breaking bread). Possibly then a community could be built. Why not throw meat into Sunday morning? The Holy Spirit is the one who provides understanding. He never said "preach watered down sermons so people get it." I don't believe that is what Jesus did when he stood in the synagogues. Nor what He taught His disciples. Just preach and the Holy Spirit will do the rest.

Sermon1/7/15 2:47 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
comments
“ ”
As a church that believes in a voting body what happens when that body decides they want small groups and not Sunday school? How would pastoral leadership deal with this because small groups do allow for flexible times to assemble? Is there a difference between a small group and a woman's bible study? Do we scrutinize the materials used in these "small groups?"

Sermon1/7/15 11:40 AM
Alfred Thames from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred Thames
comments
Pastor Sean regarding your Comment on the 5 pts of Calvinism, which I prefer the Sovereign Grace of God. Have you ever read The Death of Death in the death of Christ by John Owen or James White's The Potter's Freedom? Also, I am sure are you fully aware of the many uses of the term "world" i.e. John 3:16. Context context.... Looking For that blessed Hope Alfred

Sermon1/7/15 11:24 AM
comments
I believe you have to be either Pre-Trib and Pre-Mil or Post-Trib, Amil. Pre-Wrath is just a compromised position. Your understanding of God's mysteries revealed only to Paul and not revealed in the Gospels will also determine your interpretation and your presuppositions. Also your Romans Israelology very important.

Sermon1/7/15 10:11 AM
Before my conversion I wanted a quick death. But,we glorify God more in our sufferings and afflictions. If this type of death is God's will for us, it will be for His glory, John 9. I believe in complete and total sovereignty of God in ALL things. Rom 8:18, 28. Looking For That Blessed Hope, Alfred

Sermon1/4/15 12:00 PM
Gloria  Find all comments by Gloria
comments
“ Well said Erin Marque ”
You hit the nail on the head with your comments about Berean's commentary.

Sermon12/22/14 10:15 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
Also how many black church leaders who AREN'T preaching the gospel do you really believe are listening to your podcasts? Preaching to the choir pastor. Please take my comments with the utmost respect, you and your fellow teachers have taught me much, but it's time to be serious where it matters, in the dirt, not in a bubble. God bless and keep you brother.

Sermon12/22/14 10:09 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
Merry Christmas to you too sir. Many truths in what you said. One problem I have is that as blacks it seems that yourselves at berean and many others in Christian news seem to want to ignore, back burner, or even sideline wrongs done to blacks. The man in the you're ready coast was choked to death, a form of restraint deemed illegal by that pds governing body. No charges? Zimmerman told not to engage Trevon. He did, no charges. We get all in an uproar about Rwanda, and victims of ISIS, Christian and non, but murder here in our country by those who are to protect should be a third or fourth level issue? I struggle with the apathy.

Sermon12/21/14 7:52 PM
Brent from Salt Lake City, UT  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brent
Born To Die - The Incarnation
Sean E. Harris
POWERFUL! Thank you, The best Christmas message I have heard.

Sermon12/20/14 11:41 AM
Jon  Find all comments by Jon
“ The writer of article is an idiot ”
the writer of the article is simply an idiot. Both he and his editor should be fired. The article has no credible evidence. Things are taken out of context. I noticed that he said nothing regarding the husbands charge to love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it. I am supposed to love my wife and take of her to the point that I would die for her.

Sermon12/19/14 9:35 AM
Steven from Mass.  Find all comments by Steven
Michael Jordan's Kryptonite
Joey Kellett
comments
This is a good reminder that it profits us nothing if we gain the whole world but forfeit our souls. That Jesus Christ is one and only treasure. I am greatful to God that in Jesus He saves ordinary and, especially, weak and foolish people. I think it worth mentioning a story regarding Michael Jordan. I worked at a Bible camp and kids from Chicago were bused in one week. I shared with them that only through Jesus can a person be saved, and that the most famous and glorified people they knew of would not be saved because of their feats and exoneration, even Michael Jordan. That if they never repent and believe in Jesus Christ, they too will be cast out by God into eternal punishment for their sins. One of the kids said he couldn't believe that Michael Jordan might go to hell one day. "No way! Nah, not Michael!" He exclaimed. I hope that God will turn MJ to Jesus and some day he will believe in the Savior. Mickey Mantle believed in Jesus shortly before his death, as is credibly testified by Bobby Richardson in "Impact Player." I hope and pray that Jordan will not reject the Lord. Thanks again for the sermon.

Sermon12/16/14 3:39 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
comments
“ American Laws ”
America has laws, they broke the law. They must be deported. If American can't break the laws, then no one else can.

Sermon12/15/14 9:01 PM
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Alfred, We have already had this conversation via email. You are not satisfied with Bible answers. Find another person's thread to troll.

Sermon12/15/14 3:41 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
“ disgusts me ”
I have an almost 6 year old son and these acts are horrible and brought me to tears .... I pray that God's wrath awakens our leaders and we take action against this evil

Sermon12/15/14 12:52 PM
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
I challenge anyone to show me the church on earth between chapters 5 and 19. If Israel can be mention, then why cant the church? Unless you believe in replacement theology. And also the Day Of The Lord, in association with a Thief in the night.The thief in the night is always associated the 2d advent, not the rapture. Meeting in the air is totally different, then Christ's return to the earth.

Sermon12/15/14 11:58 AM
The Holy Spirit is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. The Holy Spirit that converts one, converts 100. If the Holy Spirit is always the same, then the results must be the same. They all must receive a saving faith, not just belief. Most are just curious on lookers. Have you ever noticed a church sign that reads Revival This Week. Man controlled revival has a time framed. In a Revival that is controlled by The Holy Spirit, there is no time limit. It is over when He accomplishes His purpose.

Sermon12/15/14 2:51 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
comments
I disagree with SC. That would only happen to weak people. Proverbs 31: 10-12 (KJV) 10: Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11: The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12: She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+31&version=KJV

Sermon12/14/14 10:04 PM
Unworthy Servant from In the Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Unworthy Servant
comments
You just caused me to wash my laundry at home. I surely don't want people to see my dirt. Then when they are as clean as I think they should be, I'm going to address everyone who is indebted to the one who died for us. SPEAK EVIL OF NO MAN. Al Sharpton is man. Now what needs to addressed is how Black people can continue to keep silent when they see Black on Black crime. Also, white people need to notice how many non Blacks are being murdered at the same rate. The Gospel is the power of God to salvation. Let's make believers out of everyone we see.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more

How Humans Think
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Steadfast Faith
Jon Couch

Witnessing is the whole work of the whole church for the whole age. ... A. T. Pierson

City: Las Vegas, NV