Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 1,286 total user comment(s)

Sermon12/10/14 5:35 PM
Tom from big spring Texas  Find all comments by Tom
I never agree with you on every thing you've said on SermonAudio, but that would be UN realistic if I said I did. The thing appreciate about Berean is the willingness to take scripture for what it says. Stand strong and know that God will honor your effort to obey.

Sermon12/8/14 6:10 AM
Rob Feller from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rob Feller
comments
if I owed the irs $50 I would be going to jail !

Sermon12/7/14 9:32 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
comments
“ Reply to Thomas ”
Thank you for stopping in. It really encourages me to know there are other like-minded people who love Christ and righteousness.

Sermon12/6/14 9:42 AM
Gary Robinson from Uniontown, Ohio  Find all comments by Gary Robinson
comments
Fantastic job of lifting up the text of God's marvelous Word! After all, it's about God's glorious Word, not about us! Thank you for reminding us pastor/teachers of our glorious responsibility! Praise the LORD!

Sermon12/5/14 6:18 PM
Thomas Sullivan from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
comments
“ Great Commentary ”
Another very insightful commentary on News in Focus. The Pen and Pulpit program is on a temporary hiatus, so I have informed the listeners in the "Pulpit Bunker" to the news commentary from Berean Baptist. And Pastor Bill knocked this one out of the park. Very interesting dialogue on this world's folly. T M S

Sermon12/4/14 4:10 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
comments
Loved all 25mins

Sermon11/30/14 10:10 PM
Will Pettus from TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Will Pettus
The Lord's Care in Death
Sean E. Harris
“ Audio issues in this series ”
I appreciate so much all the resources shared by this Church. It has really helped me grow over the past year, so I can't thank you enough. I say that so my comment doesn't come across rude or ungrateful. I can't hear a word being said on any sermon in this series. Of the dozens and dozens of sermons I've listened to from this church, this is the only real audio issue I've come across. I only mention this in case they might wish to take this one offline (because it truly can't be heard) or hopefully they have a better copy they could upload in its place. Thanks so much for all you offer on sermon audio.

Sermon11/25/14 2:27 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
Great discussion on a difficult topic. Compassion, grace and righteousness are difficult to balance and I pray he hears God's call because of her light with in.

Sermon11/23/14 10:49 PM
jg from atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by jg
Amazing how every word in the old and new testament speaks directly to us. Reminds me of the notes in my grandfather's Bible. Even in obscure passages in the old testament we can find treasures that go to the core of every day life. Thanks

Sermon11/22/14 5:58 PM
Kimmi McKight from Springfield, Mo.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kimmi McKight
comments
“ Confused.. ”
I thought you guys, as a church, used the KJV, but your reading of that scripture was not the same as on MY KJV...were you using the NKJV? I'm keeping the rest of my comments to myself for now...

Sermon11/22/14 1:21 PM
Lauri from Baltimore MD  Find all comments by Lauri
Some churches approach the meet-and-greet time like a sorority rush week, with active members (sisters) putting on a show for potential new members (rushees), especially when it comes to skit time. I thoroughly enjoyed this sermon. God bless!

Sermon11/22/14 10:36 AM
Justin Ray Bernal from Merriam, Kansas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Justin Ray Bernal
comments
Great link, pretty tough to refute, but then why would we? http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/1611_authorized_king_james.htm

Sermon11/19/14 3:02 AM
Jordan Hartley from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jordan Hartley
The Unlimited Limited Atonement
Sean E. Harris
“ Great Sermon but the title doesn't match the message ”
The message is very informative but the title doesn't match the content. This lecture is on the history, transmission, and inspiration of the Bible.

Sermon11/17/14 10:37 PM
PS from USA  Find all comments by PS
Unjust Judgment on Combat Hero
William J. Sturm
This is a sad sad day for our Nation, may God have mercy on us all! My prayers go out to those who are trying to maintain honor !

Sermon11/17/14 8:54 AM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
comments
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV [14] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. This is our only hope as a nation!!!

Sermon11/17/14 12:37 AM
PS from USA  Find all comments by PS
comments
Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets that were before you. (?Matthew? ?5?:?11-12? ASV)

Sermon11/14/14 7:27 PM
Darien K Durr from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darien K Durr
“ Dead on! ”
That was dead on in my book. As a black man with the fatherless childhood that plagues the community, I too feel victim to the things that landed me in detention and suspension. I've even been arrested for ditching high school many times. I joined the military and decided it would make me better. I have been called an "Uncle Tom" before, because I don't hold to the stereotypical views of my ethnicity. I don't agree with Obama and I encourage blacks to get off of the governments programs which keep most of them enslaved. While I'm black for all record, I don't have any allegiance for my skin tone. I'm human and I'm American. I pray for my brothers and sisters, but wish they'd get onboard.

Sermon11/14/14 2:57 PM
Brad Lansing from Tampa Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brad Lansing
Great sermon Where can i get more info on islamic afairs/religion.please email.

Sermon11/13/14 3:21 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
comments
Pastor Sean ur so right!!!! We're so quick to Judge or question someone's salvation. If we stayed in the Bible and lined ourselves up with the words and promises within it we'd be so suprised how different we'd see ourselves muchless others. Staying faithful and exposed to Old Time Preaching and actually applying it to our lives is the key. God will do the rest. I personally just got right with God back in Sept. and hitting local revivals and being at my own church everytime the doors is open is keeping me on fire. I've deleted Facebook and become addicted to sermon audio during the week. I love what y'all are doing on here pastor sean and look forward to the future topics and all the past sermons I'm currently looking up. Thanks

Sermon11/13/14 7:48 AM
Paul Durr from Stedman NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Durr
Confronting Hypocrisy
David McManus
The volume has been too low on this and last sermon.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more

John 21

Springford Reformed Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 4/24/15
Church Planting Models

New York Gospel Mission
the topic of church plant­ing models has alw­ays...

Scott Brown's (NCFIC) Amazing Video!

Click Here To Watch Scott Brown's Amaz­ing 54 Second Pur­itan Hard Drive Review Video!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon Recording, Editing, and Posting

Rec­ord, edit, and post your serm­ons using Dio, Ther­e's no easier way.
www.decade-five.com/index.h..

HATE > DIE > LOVE & LIVE
Noel Bhatti

Give not thy tongue too great a liberty, lest it take thee prisoner. ... Francis Quarles

City: Las Vegas, NV