Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 1,389 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/3/15 4:06 PM
jg from atl  Find all comments by jg
We as humans beat our head against a brick wall over and over again until it just hurts too much to do it anymore. Hopefully mr jakes has come to that point along with many more in his community and change will finally be at hand, we will see,

Sermon5/3/15 9:43 AM
Diane from al  Find all comments by Diane
comments
“ SDA is still a cult ”

Sermon5/2/15 4:47 PM
Walter Holt from Fayetteville, NC  Protected NameFind all comments by Walter Holt
comments
“ Awesome conversation ”
Thank you for asking the hard questions. In Theology, accuracy in semantics is key to determining Orthodoxy.

Sermon4/24/15 10:42 AM
Greg Majewski from Fayetteville, Nc  Find all comments by Greg Majewski
Don't be a Commentary Junkie
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Great Discussion ”
Pastor Sean, I just got done listening to your podcast on "Don't be a Commentary Junkie" I think every teacher, aspiring preacher, and avid student of the Bible should listen to that discussion it is really that good!! I got a lot out of how you and the other Pastors explained how the use of different translations to study a set of texts can be found to be more beneficial than a commentary. That really interests me and I think it might step up my study of the Bible to the next level so to speak....That podcast is a must listen!!

Sermon4/23/15 10:47 PM
john g from ga  Find all comments by john g
Don't be a Commentary Junkie
Sean E. Harris
comments
Commentaries are good sometimes. However biblical studies (my opinion) should not be centered on self. Such as make me smarter or make me love more or make me a better person. Its about God. Its about knowing him so deeply that his truths permeate your life. And yes love flows out of that naturally. Y'all touched on some of this. Thank you.

Sermon4/18/15 7:03 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This is a great presentation about how the hardness of the heart can work against a person without any long-time warning. Hearing the Gospel and not taking it to understand that there is no day like today to become a follower of Jesus Christ can mean you will forever be lost. The hardening of the heart is one of the biggest temptations that we can ignore, and there might not be a second chance. Today is the day!

Sermon4/12/15 4:19 AM
Shari from IN  Find all comments by Shari
comments
“ Fantastic Marriage Truth ”
Sharing!

Sermon4/8/15 10:27 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
comments
“ Reply to Dami ”
Thank you, Dami. Could you post the link to that free online book here?

Sermon4/7/15 8:15 PM
Dami from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dami
comments
The Book (the author's first source) is actually free online...hopefully you didn't already pay for it. Thanks for talking on this.

Sermon4/6/15 4:16 PM
Raymond from Mossley - Newtownabbey, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
comments
“ Good interview ”
We rejoice that Christians in the US are standing up to the LGBT attack on this topic. We pray that the Lord would sustain the Christian community there. Psalm 118 v 8

Sermon4/6/15 2:49 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
comments
“ to discriminate or not to ”
So should we also refuse to service someone who is divorced and their spouse is still single? Are we going to refuse service to someone getting married to an unbeliever, or someone who is currently in adultry? I find no issue with a photographer, catering company, florist, or event planner serving any of the above including gay weddings. If we are going to pick the sin let's just say Christians can only serve those in their local church body. I understand a pastors decision to not be able to officiate an unbiblical marriage but a florist is proving flowers to an event not making it official.

Sermon4/2/15 6:14 PM
comments
“ Reply to Benjamin ”
You are ill-informed disciple of the Ruckmanites. I say "ill-informed" because your hero, Sam Gipp's teacher, Peter S. Ruckman, wrote a booklet about the revisions. I own it. He calls them what I call them.

Sermon4/2/15 5:14 PM
Benjamin from West Texas  Find all comments by Benjamin
comments
“ Reply to Bill ”
There is no such thing as KJV "revisions." See Sam Gipp, "Answer Book," question #5. He that answerETH a matter before he hearETH it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Sermon3/25/15 10:02 AM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Awesome sermon!!!!!

Sermon3/18/15 8:59 PM
gib ham from Indianapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by gib ham
Another One Bites the Dust
Sean E. Harris
comments
Amen pastor Harris. These pulpit pimps make me sick.

Sermon3/16/15 5:49 AM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Amen bro!!!!! Amen!!!!

Sermon3/15/15 8:34 AM
glo  Find all comments by glo
Another One Bites the Dust
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Doesn't have to be either or ”
Seek out solid ministries in the area and on campus. Connect them with family life in the area. The PCA has RUF. We have an adopt a student program from college students in my church for accountability and care purposes. I've seen the Lord do amazing work with this arrangement. Many families don't have the money to send their children to college, let alone a private college. College debt is nothing to enter into lightly....

Sermon3/8/15 4:36 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
excellent sermon video! I am really glad that I listened to this! thank you and God bless!!

Sermon3/6/15 9:37 PM
Vasiliki Mbillis from Queens, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Vasiliki Mbillis
comments
P.S. I heard a few of you mention giving up Facebook for 40 days and am curious to what those people that are giving up FB are doing on FB. I am on FB often. I will try not to boast at this point but there is much good use to be made on FB. Several times a day I'll share a post from Missing Children Pages, sadly there are thousands, maybe millions of missing children. I am constantly posting scripture. I post articles from Christian Media sources. I have posted sermons from SermonAudio and others. Informative posts about autism or toxic foods. So giving up FB for 40 days for me would be a disservice. God Bless you and Keep you. Excellent work.

Sermon3/6/15 9:23 PM
comments
I grew around family members, Catholic and Orthodox who participated in the Lent season. The Orthodox Greeks treated it more seriously than giving up chocolate they almost starved themselves during these 40 days but they also went to church twice a year. For the Catholics it was fasting on Fridays for the most part, not eating meat. For the most part I believe it was very superficial. Although, fasting for 40 days, eating almost nothing, entails some suffering, I did it once and was very hungry and remembering thinking of Christ when I want to cheat. In the end it always felt like a tradition that was maintained for show or to earn some points with God.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more