Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
MyChurch Code#: 75677
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina
Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 1,723 total user comment(s)

Sermon7/13/16 9:21 AM
Melanie from SoCal  Find all comments by Melanie
Black Lives Matter
comments
Please stop discussing race if you have no compassion.

Sermon7/12/16 9:47 PM
BA from Celestial City  Protected NameFind all comments by BA
Black Lives Matter
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Response to CLR ”
1. I have to say I am a white male and I don't LOVE guns. Some men do and it is idolatry. I don't think this is limited to whites tho. I do enjoy guns. Great instrument for protection (not sure why my family needs to be protected from me, I'm teaching my kids how to properly handle a firearm). It's also a great stress reliever. Some people like to swing at golf balls. I like to bust clays in the air. 2. Remember there is only one race - the human one. I can't stand segregation and as long as we are separate "races" what are we to expect? 3. When a black policeman kills a black man or a white man it doesn't make news. Why?

Sermon7/12/16 1:29 PM
CLR from Earth  Find all comments by CLR
Black Lives Matter
comments
First off I would like to say thank you for being brave enough to do the sermon "satans War on Gender". On the other hand you all really should stay away from discussing Race relations all together. Three things about the issues you'll are discussing: 1. Castiles girlfriend did the right thing when she continued to film. If the cop killed her boyfriend for no good reason, what makes you think he wouldn't kill her for moving and as you put it hold or hug her child and boy friend. Go and re-watch the Rodney king videos. The attorney for those cops said every time rodney moved it was a threat to the 15 or 20 something cops standing over him kicking and beat him. 2. As far as black lives matter group. I'm all for for disassembling them as long as the kkk is once and for all disassembled. One group is willing to be violent when justice is not served. The other group HAS killed people, burned churches and crosses because they want to be superior over all other races. 3. Just because it's not coming out in the news don't mean the victims are always resisting. Just about every white male I talk to say they LOVE guns and killing things. Some claim to own a firearm to protect their families, but I say who protects the family from them? So Why do white men LOVE guns?

Sermon7/9/16 11:19 PM
patsy from south africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by patsy
We'll Not Leave Empty-Handed
William J. Sturm
Pastor Sturm, I am realky blessed listening to these teachin in Exodus, thank you, I know that the words of your mouth and the meditation of you heart ate acceptable in His sight, may we always give Hin our Lord and saviour the glory! It is He and only He that we have to thank that you make His name great, and His hope we as children live in. Psalm 121, amen, come Lord Jesus.

Sermon7/9/16 1:52 PM
Stephen Pawlewski  Find all comments by Stephen Pawlewski
Satan's War on Gender
comments
A wide stance preacher. shiny, indeed.

Sermon7/9/16 10:01 AM
Christine Zelmer from Battle Creek,Mi.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Christine Zelmer
Satan's War on Gender
comments
wonderful message.. felt alttle as a fly on the wall as this was addressed.to a mens retreat,but content wonderful..so sad.that the church as a whole is moving AWAY from Genisis 1 and Our Holy Bible is not the inerrant only way to first look at issues of these crazy days we now find ourselves in...

Sermon7/4/16 9:55 AM
Pastor Dave  Find all comments by Pastor Dave
AFA Seems to Support Trump
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Hon from WI ”
Actually the total number of representatives is 435. Reread your comment and enjoy the irony.

Sermon7/4/16 8:07 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
“ Worship or Evangelistic? ”
Preach while you are singing? Is this why the Reformers and Puritans sung the Psalms? Some congregations still do. I do not belong to a particular church at the moment, I attend several different ones and overwhelming number of them are evangelistic events. Expository preaching is foreign to them. And salvation based on emotions are usually temporary. 1. Expository preaching 2. Singing the Psalms 3. 5 doctrines of Sovereign Grace It seems to me the Puritans and the Reformers had it right. Not perfect by any means, but close.

Sermon6/27/16 1:07 AM
Jess from Middle East  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jess
“ Link to articles ”
When you all cite an article, is it possible to provide a link in the "show notes"? Thanks for these podcasts, by the way.

Sermon6/27/16 12:54 AM
Jess from Middle East  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jess
AFA Seems to Support Trump
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ What are we supposed to do? ”
So, what are we supposed to do? Are we supposed to invent a time machine and fix all our wrongs? I am tired of the America bashing. Yes we have our faults, but name a better system of government! I am also concerned with this election and our choices but I would like to challenge you to let us know why we should not vote or should vote for Democrats, ever! The bottom line is that God is in charge and we are to be change agents in our culture. Which you nailed. Just keep in mind all the good that has been wrought as a result of God's blessing on America. I think Trump will be very good for America in our current situation. But as stated, our trust is in the Lord.

Sermon6/25/16 12:37 PM
Hon from WI  Find all comments by Hon
AFA Seems to Support Trump
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ # of us representatives ”
The total # of us representatives is 535. You got the # wrong. Please check your fact before you do a podcast and make comments. When you misquote facts, you make yourself sound stupid.

Sermon6/25/16 12:32 PM
Jon from WI  Find all comments by Jon
AFA Seems to Support Trump
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Additional comment on price ”
Also wanted to let you know the the surgeon gets paid about 800-1000 for the initial consult, the actual surgery and for 90 days of follow up. Any question?

Sermon6/25/16 12:28 PM
Jon from WI  Find all comments by Jon
AFA Seems to Support Trump
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Price corrwction ”
The reimbursement for a total knee or hip replacement from Medicare is about $29,000. There are some regional differences depending upon the region of the country. A hospital can charge whatever it wants to, but the government is only going to pay one price. Besides no one person has a clock on their person that states when they are going to die.

Sermon6/15/16 8:10 AM
William Markovich III from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Markovich III
What is a Christian?
comments
Very powerful message!!! Love this one!! Great job,once again!!

Sermon6/15/16 5:50 AM
Lady Jane Mason from Palatka, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady Jane Mason
You are still my favorite pastor in Sermin Audio. We are studying Ephesians at my church, and you just add so much to our study. Thank you, Lady Jane Masin, Bostwick Baptist Church, Palatka, FL

Sermon6/12/16 8:57 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Still Soaking It In! ”
Thanks so much for teaching on this! :-)

Sermon6/12/16 8:55 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Soaking It In! ”
I am listening to as many of these as I can. Thanks again, Brother Sean!

Sermon6/12/16 11:54 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Thank You! ”
I soooo needed to hear this message. Some brothers in the Lord that I listen to on a regular basic—they are so sound in other areas--continually teach what your message talks about; and I just found out they're the “no Hebrew, no Greek” folks too! In the past I would just cast that part of what they were saying aside, but in the last few weeks this teaching had finally become a burden to me. When you incessantly hear something from the people you respect, and you know it's not right, you have really sound reasons, but...well...these people are very sound in their other teachings, maybe you're the one that's wrong. I was wavering. “Oh, Lord,” I cried out, “help me settle this! I don't want to do anything that's against You!” This message, Brother Sean, has set me upright again. You know, one of the points they continually make is about God preserving His Word. It has come back to mind that He has. The Holy Bible is the most documented Writing of what we call the ancient writings. No other work is even close to the Bible in being reproduced in whole or in part. God has preserved His Word!!!

Sermon6/11/16 3:42 PM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
Is Preterism Biblical?
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply To Pastor Bill ”
To answer your specific ? Daniels prophecy states that after 69 weeks or 483 yrs the messiah would be cutoff. This is after his anointing in Mark 1:9-11. Therefore we are now into the final week 70th week. In the middle of the week he would be cutoff or crucified. We can debate on exact dates etc, but there is no debating in my opinion that Daniel 9 is a messianic prophecy of the highest accuracy of the coming of the messiah. I don't see how anyone can substitute the messiah with the anti-Christ. Unless their presuppositions has a future 7r tribulation with a focus on ethnic or national Israel. But 70 AD finish that for good.

Sermon6/10/16 11:06 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Thanks For The Information! ”
Thanks for letting me "sit in" your class. The information has been interesting. I'm happy knowing that I don't have to take the test. :-)

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more

Sunday Afternoon

Kevin Swanson
Why Effeminacy is Shameful

Effeminacy in Men & Sodomy
Generations Radio

Digital Mission Display

55" Touch Display & Miss­ions Softw­are Conn­ect­ing Churches to Miss­ion­ar­ies!
missiondisplay.com

Legitimate Worship
Dr. Peter Masters

Sin is brought in with birth, and removed by the new birth. ... Augustine

Watch