Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: airdrierpcs
MyChurch Code ID: 12818
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon11/24/10 10:30 PM
Luth from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon11/19/10 10:07 PM
Karen Rose from Virginia, USA  Find all comments by Karen Rose
comments
“ Just what I needed... ”
Thank you so much for posting this sermon. I broke into tears two and a half minutes into it. My life does feel like it is falling apart right now. All the things I keep reminding myself--God is good to me, God is sovereign, even the evil is ordained of God, and the such--were all mentioned in this sermon. Sometimes it's just good to hear it come from someone else. When I saw this sermon posted as the featured sermon for today, I knew it was placed there for me. Praise God!

Sermon9/4/10 8:34 PM
Melrose from Picton, Ont. Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melrose
comments
Dear Mr. Quigley: Just being diagnosed with melanoma cancer my life feels like it fell apart. Thank you for reminding me through Joseph and his brothers that God is soverign and all of this will turn out for his glory. What a blessing to me this night. As I set down to the computer and brought up SermonAudio.com I prayed "Father give me a sermon tonight to give me peace." I have many family members and friends who do not know the Lord Jesus as their Savior and I have been praying for sometime now for them, I know that God is using this for our good and his glory. It dosen't come any better than that. May God continue to bless others through the preaching of the word.

Sermon7/2/10 10:17 AM
richard from south africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by richard
Antioch Church - Fantastic!
Andrew Quigley

Sermon6/20/10 5:42 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England.  Find all comments by Norman Smith
comments
“ slightly confused ? ”
Not quite sure about which is right and more Biblical....to strive to bring our loved ones and friends to a church meeting so they will hear the gospel....or to strive to go into the market places ,etc.to take the gospel to every living creature,as in open air witnessing,or witnessing to our friends and family at home,etc. Which is it? (or both ?)

Sermon5/21/10 1:30 AM
Kailash Agnihotri from Noida, U.P.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kailash Agnihotri
Sir, Gracious thanks for explaining how we come to know Christ. I myself got to admit the sensual way found in Ephesians 4:19-20 with Jesus Christ my only defence of the Advocate, 1 John 2:1-2 Who alone might explain it was not that way but by the Scripture, Ephesians 4:20. If that is true, then our conversion makes sense or else there is a second fear of falling into the self-designed way. Praise the Scripture that upholds believers into not circumknotting themselves but rather calling them to believe the grace of God.

Sermon4/27/10 10:31 AM
Andrew Quigley from Airdrie, Scotland  Protected NameFind all comments by Andrew Quigley
comments
“ A reponse to Matthew's comment. ”
Matthew - I'd encourage you to listen to the sermon. You might find that you've got a hold on wrong end of the stick. In fact you might find that you haven't got a hold on the stick at all.

Sermon4/27/10 8:16 AM
Matthew from kora  Find all comments by Matthew
comments
“ Trick question? ”
I haven't heard the sermon, but I've just read the scriptures, and I have a feeling that the sermon title is a trick question. I think he's going to say that murder is NEVER required. The reformers, however, taught that tyrants should be killed.

Sermon3/29/10 2:10 AM
Ray McKendry from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ray McKendry
'Short-Cut' Christianity
Andrew Quigley
comments
Thanks for the help this sermon offered.

Sermon2/21/10 12:28 AM
Cy from midwest  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cy
comments
I don't know if i agree with his assertions that Jacob was proud and arrogant (in his old age), but the sermon does have some good & helpful teaching here that can be extrapolated to other situations for us.

Sermon1/12/10 5:46 PM
confused from local  Find all comments by confused
The Road Out Of Heartache!
Andrew Quigley

Sermon12/12/09 4:40 PM
Gabriel Smit from Johannesburg, South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gabriel Smit
Hell - The Unbeliever's Reality
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ AMEN! ”
The unmitigated, unfiltered, pristine and terrifyingly beautiful Word of the great I Am!

Sermon12/12/09 4:39 PM
Hell - A Word To Believers (2)
Andrew Quigley
“ AMEN! ”

Sermon12/12/09 4:38 PM
Hell - A Word To Believers (1)
Andrew Quigley
“ AMEN! ”

Sermon12/12/09 4:37 PM
Heaven - Our Place is Secure
Andrew Quigley
“ AMEN! ”

Sermon12/12/09 4:35 PM
Heaven - The Place To Be!
Andrew Quigley
“ AMEN ”

Sermon11/25/09 6:48 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Find all comments by Scott McMahan
Waited, Prayed, Acted!
Andrew Quigley
“ The Boring Parts ”
Fascinating look at the "boring parts" of the Bible and how they can be applied to everyday life.

Sermon10/17/09 7:48 PM
Wylie Fulton from Charlotte, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Wylie Fulton
comments
“ A Timely Message! ”
Pastor Quigley was blessed in this message to clearly express what constitutes true religion before God. The helpless sinner in his darkness is dependent on God to bring the truth home to his heart. Christ's kingdom comes in the Almighty power of the Spirit of God, and takes up its abode within the hearts of God's dear people. Hear this message, and may God grant you a visitation of His grace!

Sermon10/11/09 8:36 AM

Metropolitan Tabernacle
Bible Study

Our Cart Is Empty
Bruce David Bell

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com