MONDAY
About | $1 Signup!

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: russsukhia
Liberty Church, PCA
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)  |  Owings Mills, Maryland

Sermon10/22/07 10:45 AM
Scott McEwan from Indianapolis IN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McEwan
In My Father's House
comments
Wow, did I ever need this sermon. I am an engineer and have been evangelizing at work and having some successes and some failures and a lot of "who cares", but just last friday 10/19/07 I was called into the "Big Wigs" office and reprimanded because I had offended one of the employees who is not a Christian. It shook me up so bad I didn't even eat that night. I spent most of the weekend wondering whether or not I would lose my job and if I did, how I would support my new wonderful, beautiful, sweet sweet wife. We both hope to be missionaries to Nicaragua when she graduates from college, and she is a great disciple of Christ. We both prayed and I came to work today trembling. I prayed particularly "Oh God, encourage me," and I just happened to click on your sermon here and I tell you I feel all the strength of the Spirit of God back in me. It just so happens ((or God just so did it)) that I have been doing an extensive study on Revelations hammering out every detail to try and understand. I realized after listening to your sermon that I have been focusing on all of the judgments of God and here are these FANTASTIC encouraging passages for the persecuted. What a shame it would be to do the work and forget the reward! Thank you for preaching. It blessed me today. Sincerely, -Scott

Sermon10/18/07 12:46 AM
Frank from Madison, Wisconsin  Find all comments by Frank
comments
Beautiful! As a people, who because of His will, can see His total sovereignty in our lives, should evangelize with boldness, we never know who He may have put in front of us is about to have their hearts opened to the Gospel!

Sermon10/16/07 9:06 AM
swrb.com from Edmonton, Alberta  Protected NameFind all comments by swrb.com
comments
“ On God's Sovereignty And Man's Responsibility! ”
This message echoes the idea found in the following quote from the book _Arminianism - Another Gospel_ (free at http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonID=106071354170), "It is often alleged that Arminianism and Calvinism only differ in that the former chiefly stresses man's responsibility and the latter lays all the weight upon Divine Sovereignty. This is not correct. The Arminian does stress man's responsibility to the exclusion of the sovereignty of God, and this is a fruitful cause of more than one error. The man, on the other hand, who stresses the sovereignty of God to the exclusion of man's responsibility is a hyper-Calvinist and is in error on this aspect of truth just as surely as the Arminian. The true Calvinist lays stress on both doctrines as they are unfolded in the inspired and infallible Word of God" (Foreword).

Sermon7/15/07 8:05 AM
Steve Pabody  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Pabody
America's Greatest Need
comments
Outstanding sermon, the historical data shared is much needed information by every American. The comparison of our nation to Israel is striking and true to the Scriptures!

Sermon6/29/07 10:50 AM
Scott McMahan  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
Are People Basically Good?
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Biblical answer to the most important assumption.. ”
This sermon is an outstanding look at what the Bible says about this topic - worth a listen for both Christians and non-Christians alike. Besides true, Biblical Christianity, ALL other world religions assume people are basically good, and that something exteral has corrupted them, and offer a way to get rid of that corruption. But this is just an assumption, it isn't true... facing reality is what separates (true) Christianity from other religions.

Sermon6/22/07 11:37 AM
Eric  Find all comments by Eric
What is True Saving Faith?
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Good sermon. ”
This is a very good sermon; however, it is very, very similar to Ray Comfort's "True and False Conversion" first delivered in 1983. I would encouarge those who read this to listen to Comfort's messages as well.

Sermon6/16/07 1:54 PM
Patrick  Find all comments by Patrick
Are People Basically Good?
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Vital Message ”
Thank you, Rev Sukhia, for your exposition of this vital and bedrock doctrine which causes us "to flee to Christ for mercy." Dear SA surfer, have you been told that God loves you just as you are, that perhaps ticking a box in a card in a church pew constitutes "making a decision for Christ" and therefore salvation for you? If so. please hear this vital message.

Sermon4/9/07 1:28 AM
Anthony Moody from Kingsport, Tennessee  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Anthony Moody
Election
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Sadly, This Is the Last Featured Sermon on Election ”
My dad recommended this sermon to me today, telling me what a good message it was on election, a doctrine of God's eternal and effectual love for His people. He discovered this message on the front page of SermonAudio; it was a featured message. I have listened to it, and indeed, it blessed my heart. It was with great sadness that I learned that this will be the last SermonAudio featured message on election (by most preachers). The people at SermonAudio have disabled most sermons with this word in it's title (Alan Cairns and the other Free Presbyterians are not blocked). I do not understand why Scriptural or Biblical terms are banned from sites that proclaim to promote the gospel. Even Charles Spurgeon's messages on election and calvinism are now banned. Election is a glorious doctrine of God's eternal love and sovereign choice of hell deserving sinners. I wish it could be declared freely by faithful preachers without restraints of modern religionists. These religionists do not need to hear it, but sinners who find no cause of salvation in themselves do need to hear it and they need to hear it often. Electing grace is their only hope of salvation. While other's may hate and dispise it, the chosen sinner will frind great comfort in it. Again, thank you for this message.

Sermon4/3/07 11:09 PM
Glenda R. from East Texas  Find all comments by Glenda R.
Election
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Any Hearing Ears Could Hear This! ”
I have lots of arminian friends that I would like to hear this, but as bro. Sukhia said, God gives the increase. It just seems so simple to me. Election makes perfect sense. Thank you for this message.

Sermon11/10/06 6:58 AM
Dessie from WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dessie
National Judgment
“ Truthful Warning! ”
This judgement has started and will only become worse. America has turned from all values and principles of our forefathers. The sins that are mentioned in this study, that are so open today, would not have even been admitted to thirty years ago. Perhaps every generation has said this; however, I have seen things come to pass in my lifetime that I would have never thought possible. God Bless Russ Sukhia for his stand and warnings.

Sermon10/17/06 5:44 PM
Jeff Watkins from Eldersburg, Maryland  Contact via email
That They All May Be One
“ Very Timely!! ”
What an excellent and extraordinarily timely message! People are oftentimes accused of not being loving or a rabble rouser when they have occasion to try to highlight the errors of deceitful teachers or false teachings. This message is an encouragement to each and every one of them -- and a reminder to all of us -- to be faithful and separate ourselves from evil. Speaking out against heresies may mean that we're attacked -- but even that can be a blessing because that's an evidence we're out on the front line in the battle. Thank you for this message!

Sermon10/9/06 12:53 PM
Dessie Yates from Williamson, WV  Contact via email
Election
comments
Thank God for a man of God who will preach this precious doctrine.

Sermon10/9/06 10:36 AM
Brian from KY
comments
“ Excellent job on difficult subject! ”
The co-existence of God's sovereignty and man's responsibility in salvation is one of the most difficult topics in all of scripture. But both truths are evident in scripture and Pastor Sukhia does an excellent job in his presentation of this topic. We cannot deny God's sovereignty- for to do so would be denying the true God. But we must also remember our responsibilities in spreading the gospel so that God can touch the hearts of his elect. This is a message all believers should hear. God bless Pastor Sukhia for spreading the truth.

Sermon10/5/06 10:25 AM
Spiritually Starving
comments
“ Thank you ”
Thank you, I needed to be fed today!

Sermon10/3/06 11:11 PM
Richard Golladay from Central Texas  Contact via email
Election
comments
A great, great sermon. If I were to hand pick 5 sermons on Election to recommend to an Armenian Brother in Christ, this would be one of them.

Sermon7/29/06 3:17 PM
Jeanne Levrier from Houston, Texas  Contact via email
TRANSformed or CONformed?
comments
A rewarding message that greatly enrichs and renews through scripture to the glory of God. This message is filled with scripture that speaks to the heart and mind and must reside within to quicken us with the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit with which all believers are sealed (Ephesians 1:13). Listen,

Sermon7/22/06 7:21 AM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Contact via email
TRANSformed or CONformed?
comments
A deep message that we should listen to on a regular basis to see where we stand with God and the world. We need to keep the Holy Bible open throughout the day to stengthen us every day because the daily temptations are with us always and we need to look to the Holy Spirit for direction and guidance.

Sermon7/8/06 9:39 AM
J. Watkins from Maryland
comments
“ Now Available as a Podcast -- THANKS! ”
It's great that this SermonAudio message is now available as a podcast on iTunes. Subscription is free (and easy) simply by browsing iTunes for the Liberty PCA podcasts.

Sermon7/8/06 9:37 AM
J. Watkins from Maryland
Your Worldview Matters
Russ Sukhia
“ Now Available as a Podcast -- THANKS! ”

Sermon2/28/06 8:33 PM
Doug from Sort of eastern Virginia
What is True Saving Faith?
comments
Not only was this message well researched and cited Biblically, but the manner/style of the presentation kept me on the edge of my seat. The Doctrine of Election has never been better outlined and presented.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Staff Picks..

Ken Wimer
Idolatrous Works Religion

Book of Judges
Shreveport Grace Church

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..