Pilgrims Covenant Church | SermonAudio.com

MAR 6, 2015
CommentsALL -3 hrs

MyChurch: pcc
Pilgrims Covenant Church
Pastor Ralph Ovadal  |  Monroe, Wisconsin

Sermon3/19/10 9:08 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angela Wittman
The Fearful Fruit of Spirit Quenching
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Pastor Ovadal is right - it is only the Gospel preached in the power of the Lord that will change this nation. Let's not quench the Spirit through unfaithfulness to our LORD.

Sermon2/26/10 3:50 PM
Christine Shires from indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Christine Shires
comments
“ This was so Wonderful! ”
Thank you so much for this sermon. I have read the manhattan declaration, and was appalled at the misguided statements, and cannot see how someone truly grounded in Christ could put their name on such a document. My faith is NOT rooted in TRADITION. It is rooted in CHRIST.

Sermon2/21/10 10:10 PM
Jeremy from USA  Find all comments by Jeremy
The Glory of the Cross
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
“ Healing words. ”
Words of healing. Righteousness in Christ alone, our sins imputed to Him and His righteousness imputed to us. New birth. New life. Turn from the world and follow Him. Glory in the Christ of the cross.

Sermon1/15/10 7:45 PM
Ernest Gregoire from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ernest Gregoire
(Sermon no longer available)
Rick Warren deserves to be blasted for his heresy! Great job! Keep up the good work!

Sermon12/16/09 5:49 PM
Elizabeth from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth
comments
This pastor is so refreshing. We are so hungry for good solid Bible teaching. This guy speaks the truth like it or not!! But I love it...keep it up brave pastor.

Sermon12/14/09 5:18 PM
Ernest from Big Bend Area Florida  Find all comments by Ernest
comments
“ Mahattan Declaration Rebuke ”
Brad Newman, What part of ( Co 6:14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; 2Co 6:17 "Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE," says the Lord. "AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you!) don't you understand?

Sermon12/5/09 4:22 PM
Emerald  Find all comments by Emerald
(Sermon no longer available)
Amen. When I was first regenerated, I went to the nearest KJV only fundamental Baptist church and attended a Christmas Party. Thirsting for any discussion of the Bible , I asked a question to the minister.. He responded by saying "We dont talk shop at a party" Talk SHOP? Christ paid for my sin and talking about my love for him ..this is talking SHOP? I saw then that to this man, my Savior was not LOVE... only a job. He did not see Him that my soul loveth. On some level Christmas always left me with a burden of sin... as a child I was laden with guilt about my greediness and coveting as I hungrily made up letters for Santa/ Satan. I celebrate NOTHING with the word mass in it. Blessed be the Lord.

Sermon11/29/09 2:25 PM
Brad Newman from Allendale, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brad Newman
comments
“ I Signed The Declaration ”
It is a fact that there are dear Christian brethren that do not see it a Christian liberty to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Granted, there are underlying theological statements within the document that should be noted. The document does not directly support the ecumenical movement to join Roman Catholicism with Evangelical Christianity but makes some connections that many, who are still on their guard that the foundational issues of the reformation are still alive and well, may want to examine. However, I still want my voice to be heard loudly that I currently protest the direction the US government is taking in supporting the pro-abortion agenda, the redefining of marriage between a man and a woman, and various legislation that may ultimately make Christianity politically incorrect! In good conscience toward God and man, I signed the document with both eyes wide open - one eye was with hope that some good could be done - another eye on what Rome may gain from this venture.

Sermon11/24/09 5:07 PM
U.S. Protestant from Monroe, Wisconsin  Find all comments by U.S. Protestant
comments
“ Please listen!!! ”
Thank you, Pastor Ovadal, for earnestly contending! I pray that many will listen to and heed this timely warning. It is astonishing that so many evangelicals would throw the Bible out the window and unite with Roman Catholics and Orthodox as "Christians" all! I hope that people will also check out the list of signers which include Albert Mohler, Ravi Zacharias, James Dobson, Joni Eareckson Tada, Tony Perkins, Tim Keller (Redeemer Presbyterian Church), Gary Bauer, JI Packer, Chuck Colson, Timothy George, and, unfortunately, many more claiming the title "evangelical."

Sermon11/24/09 11:02 AM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angela Wittman
comments
I tremble with fear at the signing of this Declaration because of the holiness of our Lord. Christians, please do not be deceived... Listen to this sermon and be "wise as serpents" and "harmless as doves." Please don't be fearful as we serve a mighty God. Shun evil and take refuge in the LORD and not in politicians or false religionists.

Sermon10/25/09 12:27 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Find all comments by Angela Wittman
The Proud and Haughty
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Great message and one we, the LORD's people, need to hear. Thank you, I need the admonition. :)

Sermon9/25/09 6:09 AM
Not The Doctor from West Virginia  Find all comments by Not The Doctor
Good Old Grimshaw
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Very Interesting. Thanks Brother Ovadal

Sermon5/3/09 4:44 PM
Bev from orange county, california  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bev
A Profound Prayer
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Pastor Ovadal's teaching on 2 Chronicles 14 needs to be heard. Thank you.

Blog12/12/08 5:41 PM
Heart of the Matter from Monroe, Wisconsin  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Heart of the Matter
(Blog entry no longer available)
On this week's Heart of the Matter program, Pastor Ovadal responds to some recent wild allegations by Cornerstone fans.

The program may be found here:

Blog12/6/08 11:23 AM
JDFC from Funcie, USA  Find all comments by JDFC
(Blog entry no longer available)
I'm saddened to see this view has been unfairly pushed onto CStone Fest. CStone does offer a safe alternative to secular music.

"Where do You find the Love to offer he who betrays You? And offer to wash my feet as I offer to disobey You?"
--Matthias Replaces Judas by Showbread. (Cornerstone Staple Band)

"Jesus Christ, Light of the world burning bright, within our hearts forever. Freedom mean Love without condition, without a Beginning or an End. Here's my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make every new day seem so new."
--Every New Day by Five Iron Frenzy Former Cornerstone headliner)

I was a wreck doped up and drugged
Against my chains I would have tugged
But then He saved me made me his son
Just like the father I was running from
On that hill upon a tree hung a man who died for me
As he hung there about to die I saw the water pour from his side
He said "my son, your sins are vast
But they are gone, thrown to the past
Walk with me now boy, through fields of green
In this pool of water your face I’ve seen"
--Same Ol' Story by Flatfoot 56
(Cornerstone Staple)

Judge Not.

Blog12/6/08 10:17 AM
lyn from usa  Contact via emailFind all comments by lyn
(Blog entry no longer available)
My experience as a volunteer for a Christian CCM radio station opened my eyes to this 'fad'. I attended a 'winterjam' fest a couple of years ago, where one of the 'Christian' bands broke out with their rendition of 'Sweet Home Alabama'; the crowd of 'Christian' teens went absolutely wild. That same year, there was a 'Christian' awards ceremony in Tn., our station promotions person attended these awards. When she got back, she was extremely disappointed because these 'Christian' bands were backstage drinking and partying, just like their worldly counterparts.
This type of music does not glorify and honor God, and will not lead a person to Christ, the Gospel must be spoken to an individual, not mixed up in a lyric with devilish music in the line-up. God will not honor such a method. The young people need to hear Paul Washer's sermon about his shocking youth message, available here at sermonaudio.
We cannot drag something that originated in the world {rock music} and call it 'Christian', just because we change the lyrics. Salvation is not based on emotions, i.e., how a song makes one 'feel'.

Blog12/6/08 10:07 AM
Pastor Ovadal from Wisconsin  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Pastor Ovadal
(Blog entry no longer available)
I generally feel that the sort of vitriolic slander that is being directed by Cornerstone fans against me and my church fulfills the purpose of revealing the heart of the mocker. However, I have directed that those really over the top smears I mentioned be removed from this blog as it is such an extreme misrepresentation of, not just me, but of our church. No doubt, more such comments may be posted but I would encourage sincere Christians to check out the web site of the Cornerstone Festival. Perhaps that will give some insight into what is driving persons claiming to be Christian to such a vicious attack of a Christian pastor and definitely not just on this blog! CCM is clearly a corrupting, idolatrous addiction!

Blog12/6/08 10:05 AM
(Blog entry no longer available)
I have been reading with interest some of the comments posted here by another defender of "Christian" rock. It is interesting to note the lengths to which the "non-judgmental" crowd will go in order to slander those who have spoken against their favorite idolatry. For instance, this man claimed to have witnessed me hurl such epithets such as "stupid pigs" and "vile whores," as well as "obscenities" and "vulgar hate filled remarks" at Cornerstone fans. I cannot vouch for anyone from several other churches who were at Cornerstone to preach this year as well, including on days when PCC was not even present. I don't know what they might have said or not said, although I would be surprised to hear they had used such language. But no one in our church used such language.

Blog12/6/08 9:41 AM
John UK from Wales  Find all comments by John UK
(Blog entry no longer available)
I wish I had an old baseball hat instead of this old bobble-less bobble hat.

Or is that being covetous, Mike?

p.s. I was gladdened to read that pastor Ovadal managed to witness to the reporter from The Observer. That could be a link in the chain towards his conversion, and there's no telling where that might lead.

Keep on TRACTING and PREACHING the GOSPEL. It is the power of God!

Blog12/6/08 8:53 AM
Mike from New York  Find all comments by Mike
(Blog entry no longer available)
Pastor Ovadal makes some very good points. But he seems to worry a bit much over what some may think of him wearing a baseball cap, for he thinks it necessary to tell us he's not a sports fan, and that "it was a standard cap with a bill." Sorry, Pastor Ovadal, it's still called a baseball cap. I doubt the devil wears one, so it's probably ok that people do.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

President Obama on Islam

We Do not Preach Ourselves
Grace Presbyterian Church

Blog 3/4/15
Where are the Men?

New York Gospel Mission
where are the men? acc­ord­ing to the ever rel­iabl­e...

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

SPONSOR | 900+

Christs true church is built of living stones, not of dead wood. ... Alexander Simpson

City: Las Vegas, NV