Londonderry Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Londonderry Free Presbyterian Church
Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Email Us!

Sermon4/25/08 3:50 PM
I believe  Find all comments by I believe
comments
What a powerful sermon. Not sure if the zeal behind Mr. Brown's sermon is the historical animosity between Protestants and the church of Rome, but it is greatly appreciated. Why can't American preachers be so forthright in pointing out that Bush is an Anti-Christ and not a true believer (according to his conduct). I can count on my hand how many sermons were dedicated to preaching against the apostacy of Rome and Bush.

Sermon4/25/08 6:33 AM
Z White from Dallas, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Z White
comments
“ MOTHER... ”
...of Atheists. Our Lady of Apostasy. Patron Saint of Reprobates. 'Nuff said. Excellent message, Rev. Brown. Thank you.

Sermon4/25/08 6:26 AM
Z White from Dallas, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Z White
comments
Another of Rev. Brown's superlative dismantlings of the vile Romish system, delivered with his matchless, inimitably engaging flourish. Rev. Brown's messages are always first class in both content and style. Amen, Rev. Brown!

Sermon4/16/08 7:23 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
“ Do you use one of these 4 reasons? ”
This is a good sermon to listen to and see if you recognize yourself in the list of four reasons why people don't come to Christ. With your eternal destiny at stake, it's a good idea to make sure you're not using one of these reasons to keep away from Christ.

Sermon4/9/08 8:55 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
“ The Entire Gospel in 12 minutes ”
If you don't listen to anything else on this site, this sermon is only 12 minutes; it clearly and concisely explains the gospel of Jesus Christ who died in the place of sinners.

Sermon4/8/08 5:54 AM
Mark Fitzpatrick from Dublin, Ireland  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Mark Fitzpatrick
“ Much Needed Message! ”
Thank you brother for this reminder of God's faithfulness to his people. The closing illustration was especially helpful.

Sermon2/13/08 7:59 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
“ Check yourself -- Are you on this list? ”
This sermon discusses some of the false ideas of what it means to be a Christian and to be saved. Check yourself - are you on this list? Are you trusting in any of these false ideas for your eternity?

Sermon2/4/08 12:18 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
Stress=Anxiety=Depression. Found this just the message for me-thank you Rev Brown.

Sermon2/2/08 12:21 AM
Molly from Sacramento  Find all comments by Molly
This is a wonderful sermon. Thank you.

Sermon1/26/08 12:21 PM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Butch Boruff
One MONK's Hammer And Sword!
Rev Ian Brown
comments
“ Wonderful, wonderful truth and facts ”
I loved this historical and factual information he presented--leading up to the 95 Thesis, and for the life of Martin Luther--and accomplishments, still felt today. Praise God

Sermon1/26/08 11:29 AM
comments
“ Very, very helpful ”
Extremely helpful information in aiding understanding for those who may have loved ones caught up in the religiosity of the Rome Church. The fallicies of their sick doctrine, and thier hatred of all others outside thier tiny religion

Sermon1/24/08 12:02 AM
Elizabeth from Victoria, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth
comments
“ Thank you! ”
What a great blessing SermonAudio has been to me and my family. Even though I live in a small country town, I am able to access good solid Bible teaching any time of the day as I go about my tasks. There is a desperate need for good teaching in this small corner of Australia. Thank you Pastor Brown for your wonderful preaching!

Sermon1/17/08 3:30 PM
Mark L. King from sermon audio  Find all comments by Mark L. King
The Spirit And The Scriptures
Rev Ian Brown
comments
“ Very good! ”
It was worth going over the sermon twice because there is so much to learn. It would be nice to have a preacher like him to teach @ my church. Although I do have a good preacher. It gives some 1 much to think about & if you have truly repented about ones past. Bless you who read & may the Lord help you to learn from this Ian who has been blessed. I must hear more from him in the near future Lord willing! God bless you all.

Sermon1/16/08 10:18 AM
“ The true meaning of Christmas-perennial classic ”
This is an excellent Christmas message that gets to the true meaning of the season, and will be a perennial classic for people to give to others.

Sermon1/10/08 7:20 PM
Patrick  Find all comments by Patrick
comments
“ Powerful Message. ”
As one whom a sovereign God has rescued and delivered from the empty darkness of Romanism, I hope this message will be heard by many as a strong and powerful warning light to the soul in the unchartered waters of devotion to RC "saints". The tragedy of this woman's life seems absolute, especially when compared to Christian missionaries like Livingstone and Paton. Fifty years without any sense of God's presence, and who described herself as "trapped in Hell"....

Sermon1/8/08 11:40 AM
John from San Jose, CA  Find all comments by John
comments
“ Thank you, Rev. Brown ”
Before hearing this sermon I was going to watch this movie when it came out on DVD. Now I'm not so sure it's worth the time and effort for any true believer to "drink" such a "deadly thing" as this movie, even though it won't "harm" them (Mark 16:18). For some time now our culture and movies have been calling evil good and good evil (as evidenced by movies like "Schrek", but in a much more light-hearted way than Pullman's movie/books do). I LIKE special effects and the overall creativity of movies like "The Golden Compass", but if the plotline ends up giving me too much heartburn I'll just have to get my creativity-fix elsewhere.

Sermon1/6/08 8:00 PM
Elizabeth from Victoria, Australia  Find all comments by Elizabeth
BBS#13: The POETICAL Books
Rev Ian Brown
comments
Thank you again to Rev Brown for his wonderful teaching and the excellent accompanying sermon notes. What a blessing!

Sermon12/9/07 2:25 PM
Roy Costa from New Jersey  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Roy Costa
comments
“ Two other thoughts ”
Thanks again for the opportunity to interact on this issue. Two other quick thoughts come to mind since you kindly posted a link and some points for me to consider. First is, while I respect Mr. Spurgeon's position, it is just that -- his position -- and it does not necessarily follow that it is a command that must apply to all believers. Second, could you please explain how Paul knew the philosophies and gods of his time from just reading the Old Testament text? Paul was just the man to reach the world in the infancy of the church because he was so well versed in world-views. It's too easy to boil the Bible down to "do this / don't do that." The gospel, while simple, can also be "complex enough" to do battle with world-views.

Sermon12/9/07 2:10 PM
comments
“ Thanks for the exchange of ideas ”
Thanks Wayne for your perspective. I noticed I had a typo below: I meant "we should NOT be afraid to hear the ideas..." but I gather you got my meaning. The church of course is not the place to allow such freedom of expression, i.e., I wouldn't invite Mr. Pullman to speak from the pulpit (although I'd invite him to a debate since the gospel has nothing to be afraid of). In fact, I emailed Mr. Pullman in the past hoping to engage him. And I think children should only watch such a movie with a discussion about the world-view inherent in the film. I would limit what my family watches (we all set our limits) but particularly for films that lead to a good discussion about atheism and various world-views, I think such a film can be a teaching device (it's up to each family but I don't believe you can Biblically press my conscience not to use such a device). I can watch the world-view film and not be of the world (you can't avoid being exposed to world-views because the biggest source of worldliness is our own hearts). But I respect your own conviction not to watch the film. I believe God means for us to armed for the battle - it's just sometimes easier to say no. The confessional church has historically gotten stronger by listening to heretics and then responding to them. Lord bless.

Sermon12/9/07 12:44 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
“ Timely warning! ”
'By watching the film for example, we can interact with our neighbours and their children better, and challenge some of the assumptions of the film'..ummm. I wonder if far too many christians spend far too much time in the theatre or the modern replacement-the cinema, or alas the theatre now in the home- the TV? Consider the link below re: a former saint's opinion: http://teampyro.blogspot.com/2006/10/spurgeons-best-known-ecclesiastical.html Like e.g. the Torronto blessing and all other false doctrine-the new kidologist on the block will deceive many, but I do not have to literally attend that supposed local 'church' or satanic ministry to obtain an understanding for myself! Neither do I ever need to attend a theatre to see a worldly film that seeks to undermine the Truth! Rather I am glad to heed the warnings of sound Pastor's like Rev Brown who have done the prayerful and excellent research to warn the flock, then if necessary do my own research without having to go to the local theatre to make that opinion! By knowing our Bibles we "Get up to speed on the ideas of atheism and be ready to give an answer for the hope that lies in you." A sound Pastor will keep his flock insructed in the bible and up to date with every deception! Good work Rev Brown!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..