ID

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: gpts
Greenville Seminary & Mt. Olive
Joseph A. Pipa Jr.  |  Taylors, South Carolina

Sermon5/19/13 5:04 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
“ Thanks Steven ”
This interview deserves further comment. Steve, you are an example to me of how little you draw attention to yourself, but desire to get good preaching in the hands of others. I remember making duplicate tapes, as many as 300 a year, with just a dual cassette player and handing out messages of my favorite authors one by one. Even this message SID=63003183934, I remember having made many cassettes of and once flinging one through the open window of a car that the owner was obviously a charismatic who was in a store getting groceries, and I landed it on her seat. But Steve is also an example of using his skill to serve the Lord. I can relate. I was trained in computers in 1987-1988, and first got on line in 1991. Even when I only had a service called Prodigy, it gave me a chance to meet Christians and send tapes out. By the time SermonAudio started, I had my own website on the history of the church for four years. I didn't even take notice much in those days, because the selections here were so few. But when I saw the names Jim Savastio, Albert Martin, and Alan Cairns, then it got my attention. When my own narrations were accessed 100 times in a month per sermon, that was a big month. Now I can have 300 downloads of a Spurgeon sermon in a day, and Steve has done us a great service

Sermon5/19/13 4:53 PM
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
“ Sermon Audio History ”
I wasn't aware of this interview until I was searching for reformed podcasts from my IPOD. I suppose I am one of those people that has been addicted to SermonAudio from the beginning, I continually find myself intrigued by how this all started. I know where Steve is coming from when he mentions real audio. I was the first person to ever put an Albert Martin sermon on a website using Real Audio in the days when I had to upgrade my hard drive to one gig and split the sermon in two to have any hope of uploading it before the 56k or less baud connection dropped my input. In those days all I had was Pentium 60mhz computer and a real desire to make it work. I think about the history of leaving comments here. I was the second person ever to leave a comment on a Paul Washer sermon when he was, for the most part, completely unknown here. But my most satisfactory contribution was in putting pressure on churches and brothers to broadcast here, James White and Phoenix Reformed Baptist, I.B.S.J. and Sugel Michelen, George McDearmon. Even though I may have close to 500 narrations myself on SermonAudio, it is not the opportunity to promote my narrations as to alert persons to great names like Stephen Charnock, William Gurnall, Joseph Alleine and more that Christ's name may be lifted up high!

Sermon4/20/13 7:32 AM
Prayer, the Holy Spirit and Revival #1
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
“ Blessed message. ”
This was a very blessed sermon! It presents 9 truths about the Holy Spirit, with more time given to the point that the Holy Spirit is He who works revival and reformation in the believer and in the church. The sovereignty of God in revival.

Sermon2/14/13 11:44 PM
April Carter  Find all comments by April Carter
comments
Despite how people on both sides of the "KJV Only" movement believe and act, God is awakening people to the evil of most modern versions and is directing them back to the KJV. KJV and its foreign equivalents are completely word-for-word and derived from the correct texts and scrolls. The further a translation differs from these translations, the worse it is. It is never good to deviate from complete truth. And second best is as bad as the worst.

Sermon2/6/13 7:46 AM
“ Faithful unto God. ”
Good presentation of Carey's theology of mission and of his activity in India. I liked the affirmation that Carey preached an uncompromised Gospel in a culture of pluralism. These 2 messages are from 1992.

Sermon2/5/13 7:12 AM
“ God preparing His servant. ”
A great story about the way in which God prepares His servant for a missionary life. This part covers Carey's life until 1792, before his going to India.

Sermon1/22/13 6:41 AM
“ Great lessons. ”
Great lessons about the Providence of God and faithfulness of His people to His cause.

Sermon1/21/13 8:10 AM
“ Great lessons. ”
This was a blessed message. God calls us to separation from compromise, sin and error. In the life of Chalmers we see a call to faithfulness to God, a passion for evangelism and a call to pastors to sheperd their flock.

Sermon1/15/13 4:43 AM
Dr Gideon Grobler from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr Gideon Grobler
Serving God in Our Worship
Joseph A. Pipa Jr.
It was a pleasure!

Sermon1/10/13 8:46 AM
Stuart Bonnington from Perth WA  Find all comments by Stuart Bonnington
comments
Thank you for posting this marvelous sermon. May many listen to it and be inspired to more service in the Kingdom of God

Sermon12/17/12 7:16 PM
Abi and Dave from Mexico  Find all comments by Abi and Dave
“ WOW!!!! ”
Nice sermon!Good stuff on Calvin!!!!God bless you Dr.Carl!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sermon12/12/12 8:47 AM
Justin Pierce from Blountville, Tennessee  Protected NameFind all comments by Justin Pierce
Introduction to Reformed Theology
Dr. James White
comments
Amen

Sermon11/13/12 12:47 AM
Brian Wasicki from Connecticut  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian Wasicki
#17 An Analysis of the 40th PCA General...
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
comments
“ Thank You! ”
Rick, Thanks for holding the conservative ground in the PCA. I think that you are correct. This will divide the PCA - it's just a matter of when.

Sermon11/6/12 6:32 AM
Ajit Perera from Colombo, Sri Lanka  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ajit Perera
Reformed Homiletics, Pt 2
Joseph A. Pipa Jr.
Wow, thank you for loving Christ's body. The sermons are just super. May God bless this ministry and these beloved teachers of God's Word.

Sermon10/16/12 8:11 PM
Gustavus Adolphus from Louisiana  Find all comments by Gustavus Adolphus
“ Great Dutch theology ”
Very engaging message. Dr Lee discussed Stoker, Vollenhoven, and Dooyeweerd, the latter discussion was particularly thoughtful.

Sermon10/8/12 7:15 AM
“ Great richness. ”
I praise God for this study, for the richness of the biblical theology in it. I learned things I didn't think before. I received new insights in this doctrine. This was God's gift for me today!

Sermon10/7/12 8:08 AM
“ Great study. ”
Very good study. Very good the discussion of the biblical verses, good responses to objections. I learned many things from this message.

Sermon9/14/12 12:59 PM
Justin Ray Bernal from Merriam, Kansas  Find all comments by Justin Ray Bernal
Please see if this audio file could be repaird, it has major glitches that render it un-listenable

Sermon8/8/12 5:09 PM

Two Thieves
Randy Wages

Hourly: Your View Of The Cross
Conrad Mbewe
Kabwata Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Sermon: Can I Get Saved In Church..

Backsliders begin with dusty Bibles and end with filthy garments. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Android Wear