SATURDAY
AUG 27, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon11/25/15 8:09 AM
Beatrice Fairbanks from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
His Grace
comments
[b] The problem is the unexplainable grace of God saving my from the hell I have personally witness members of my family who did not make it, died in sin and in hell not doubt. I am overwhelmed with such grace of God I feel that I have to do something for him. Some say he saved me for a purpose this throws me off into confusion because I have heard many preachers say that. The truth to the matter is I do not know why he saved me or what his purpose for doing it. Until I hear your preaching—God saved me through his Son gospel preaching because he wants to and I cannot pay nor do I want to pay anything back because I just can’t. So thank you again for preaching with clarity about Jesus Christ saving grace I am just living day to day for me and never going back.

Sermon11/25/15 8:07 AM
His Grace
comments
You know brother Don; I thank you for preaching this word on God’s grace with clarity and conviction. Because I come from deep, deep sinful culture, worshiping idolatry since I was eight days old I was dedicated to the idolatry that is and was in my father’s and mother family. The entire 14 persons of family not counting the nieces and nephews were/are all practicing witches—lost souls However, when I was seven years old I was brought to the USA and the people I stay with were somewhat Christians, so I got into the church and all physical idolatry and ritual ceased. Nevertheless, the covenants my parents made with the devil were still in place and actively destroying and pulling me towards different directions as I was growing up. I did not know the cause and many people diagnosed as teenager or growing symptoms. Nothing could be further from the truth, until much later in life after reading ‘Jesse Penn Lewis War on the Saints book and through prayers this was reveal to me that I am a witch as well. To make long story short after long years of prayers, fasting, breaking, renouncing, denouncing my past and repenting I can say that I am beginning to see the light and walk in the liberty of Christ Jesus. The problem is the unexplainable grace of God saving my from the hell I

Sermon11/19/15 1:19 PM
Kim from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim
What a blessing this teaching was. Although I already embrace the doctrines of grace, it was so good to hear them preached with such clarity and conviction. It just reaffirms what I already know to be truth. Thank you brother for your commitment to teaching God's word and not avoiding "hard" doctrines that most churches either do not believe, or fail to teach. I am looking forward to downloading more sermons!

Sermon11/15/15 5:21 PM
Sin's Dominion Done
Don Fortner
Thank you Brother Don for preaching the word of God without polluting the word with political agenda and political speeches or ending the message with not paying tithes. I listen to your message and I am filled with hope and love from the Lord Jesus. The air weaves is full of pickpocket preachers claiming that God will not bless you if you do not pay your tithe, they are not mind full that there are no jobs. Currently the entire world is distress and violent and those who call upon the Lord Jesus in sincerity are being attacked both in and out of the church by witches, haters of Christ children. Some of these have entered the churches in NYC with agenda, to afflict the children of God. Nevertheless, thanks unto God for Jesus Christ who is mighty in strength to turn the battle at the gate. Thank you for your unadulterated message I am thankful that I found you on YouTube.

Sermon11/15/15 12:31 PM
English Rose and George Fenton from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George Fenton
Thank you, Allan, for preaching so faithfully this Revelation study, regarding the sealing of God's elect. How encouraged we are and blessed to know the truth of God's holy Word.

Sermon11/12/15 1:19 PM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
comments
What a gracious God we serve!

Sermon11/9/15 10:00 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
What Is Your Life?
Don Fortner
Very good and encouraging!

Sermon11/8/15 4:58 PM
Brett from South Africa  Find all comments by Brett
How Long, O Lord?
Allan Jellett
Thoroughly enjoying your sermons and can't wait for new ones! You are truly a blessing, please keep doing what you're doing. Regards Brett

Sermon11/8/15 11:14 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Free From Sin
comments
Beautiful and encouraging sermon.

Sermon11/7/15 9:44 PM
Free From Sin
comments
Thank you for this sermon! How great is the Lord our God mercy and love!! thank you Lord!! the you brother Don

Sermon11/4/15 7:38 AM
Mrs. Vick from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mrs. Vick
The word of the Lord
Angus Fisher
comments
“ 'Whate'er My God Ordains Is Right' ”
Dear Angus, Thank yo so much for recalling this wonderful hymn to my mind. It was a song I sang with joy as a new believer. How much more do I need to sing it today, as I trust Him to restore again that first love to my heart. It was written in German by Samuel Rodigast (1673 or thereabouts) to encourage an ailing friend, Severus Gastorius, who was resigned to die and wanted a sacred poem to be read at his funeral. Not only did S.G. recover, but he went on to write the lovely melody we know, which was first published in the Weimar Gesangbuch in 1681. Our sister and dear friend in Christ, Catherine Winkworth, translated the poem from the German language into English almost 200 years later in 1863. The scripture verse is Genesis 18:25 "Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?" You have given me my meditation for the day. We are praying for you and the flock in Nowra. Love in Christ our LORD and Saviour. (P.S. Bach composed a number of cantatas on this hymn, best known is BWV 100.)

Sermon11/3/15 1:20 PM
Hearer from Quiet Place  Find all comments by Hearer
The word of the Lord
Angus Fisher
comments
A good message for sure. Reassuring for all.

Sermon11/2/15 3:16 PM
joecool  Contact via emailFind all comments by joecool
Free From Sin
comments
great great sermon the true gospel and men women and children need to hear this a must hear. thanks

Sermon11/2/15 3:14 PM
joe cool  Contact via emailFind all comments by joe cool
It Is The Gift of God
Don Fortner
great sermon about our sin and gods free will to save whom he wills. a must hear the true gospel.

Sermon11/1/15 8:11 AM
Mrs. Vick from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mrs. Vick
Four Seals Opened
Allan Jellett
“ This is so right on! ”
Again, this is so right on. Allan, we're with you completely. God's Word is the greatest miracle, and He is the Word of God! Praise His Name, He opens dark sayings to His beloved. Oh, praise His Holy Name. There is another Kingdom. Take courage my trembling soul.

Sermon10/30/15 7:43 PM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
The Doctrine of Godliness
Don Fortner
Wonderful sermon full of truth!

Sermon10/28/15 10:53 PM
Cindy Dishman from New castle ind  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Dishman
Enjoyed the msg. Thinking of you and our prayer's are with you. Love you brother. Bob and Cindy.

Sermon10/26/15 2:56 PM
The Gift of God
comments
Oh my! I love hard preaching but brother, You got the hair on the back of my skin standing. the truth of the word is shaking the depth of my core. the way you delivered the message hit home run.

Sermon10/26/15 11:53 AM
The Gift of God
comments
Hard preaching. the truth is hard to swallow but it is truth anyhow. God multiply your blessing brother Don Fortner

Sermon10/21/15 7:51 PM
Bobbie Buckner from Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bobbie Buckner
God's Will About The Future
Don Fortner
outstanding....comforting and yet a wonderful reminder to me...thankful for You.... and thankful for your commitment ...such an encouragement to us all.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more