FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon3/29/16 9:21 PM
tom mitchell  Contact via emailFind all comments by tom mitchell
Who Is Worthy?
Don Fortner
comments
“ Question 2 ”
I agree with Jeff Rose as I also am without a church home at this time and would feel ill at ease going back to an Arminian, Free-will church just to have fellowship with those who know not the gospel. Was quite taken back by this message of condemnation and harsh judgement, or maybe I was just feeling guilty. Either way I hope you would please do another message for those of us who do not have a sound biblical church that teaches the grace of God like yours.

Sermon3/25/16 4:49 PM
Hank, Deerfield Beach from Florida  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Hank, Deerfield Beach
“ Enlightening Sermon! ”
We get some great insight about our Lord Christ Jesus. Nice to hear this for getting strength in our understanding of Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/12/16 6:24 PM
Beatrice Fairbanks from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
The Refuge and The Way
Don Fortner
Brother Don, Thank you for great sermon! This is the first time I have heard Deut. 19:3 sermon comparing to out Lord and Savoir, He truly is our refuge and a hiding place. Thank you, thank you for blessing me.

Sermon3/1/16 6:33 AM
tim burnett from jacumba hot springs CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by tim burnett
“ WOW! ”
Another fantastic message and such a unique gift that God has given Pastor Jesse to stimulate our minds to understand the practicality of the gospel message in our individual lives. Encouragement exhortation and warning to be discerning about the pitfalls that can bring us back into legalism. I assume or speculate that most of us before we learned the true gospel were in organizations that were legalistic and as Jesse says it can become difficult not to be prone if we are not guarded to fall back into that. We need Christ to show us these things for we can have religion perhaps still in our closets. And Paul spoke extensively about this in the book of Galatians. Thanks again Pastor Jesse. PS to any or all that read this I know this is not a public forum and not meant to be taken as criticism but it is rather odd that there are very few comments listed to pastor Jesse messages.

Sermon3/1/16 2:27 AM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba Hot Springs CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Burnett
Establishing the Kingdom
Jesse Gistand
“ Whoa Man!! ”
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways, Is one of the thoughts that came to my mind as I was listening to this message. And as Pastor Jesse said towards the very end of this message "Quit playing with Christ" Jesse unravels for us the multifaceted character studies of all the players in this drama. The Bible is full of fascinating characters and incidents in the lives of these people and that puts us face-to-face with ourselves. In our lives and, we must admit at least to some extent, we must say in the modern vernacular "been there done that" I. E. this old story is so contemporary because it shows us ourselves. Dear lord show us who we really are and thanks for the pictures and types and redemption of Christ in this study. Thanks Pastor Jesse WHOA MAN!!

Sermon2/26/16 8:46 AM
Earl strouth  Find all comments by Earl strouth
Bible Salvation
Don Fortner
comments
“ Great sermon ”

Sermon2/22/16 1:12 PM
Hank, Deerfield Beach from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank, Deerfield Beach
God's Eternal Purpose
Gene Harmon
“ Comforting Sermon! ”
This message could have been delivered directly to me. I share the previous life of Brother Harman on his path to salvation. I have even more to thank because I did not receive God's Grace until I was 80 years old. How can I give thanks enough for God's patience throughout my sinful life. Thank you Jesus Christ for giving me eternal life with You.

Sermon2/3/16 11:14 PM
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Another outstanding expository message on the deep meaning of Grace in our salvation. Brother Gene gives some excellent views on how God's Grace in eternity past has saved us through Faith in Jesus Christ.

Sermon2/3/16 10:06 PM
“ Deep Sermon! ”
This message touches on some of the most profound parts of a Christian having Jesus Christ in him and seeing that Jesus Christ is in God and we in Him. Trying to understand this totally takes more than I can handle, but I accept it and know that I will understand it all when I am in heaven. Truly a very deep sermon.

Sermon2/2/16 11:01 PM
Beatrice Fairbanks from NYC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
comments
Oh God Halleluiah!! You may nether know the truth you are preaching until you come to NYC churches. Those Sodomits are rampant in NYC churches Oh my God!! They come in without reverence for the Lord because the churches are filled with pseudo and witches calling themselves Christians! They know every word of the hymns, they clap and move with the music and at the same time practicing spiritual fornication as the word of the Lord is being preach at the pulpit.

Sermon2/2/16 9:51 AM
Byron from Sylacauga  Find all comments by Byron
Dogged Determination
Larry Criss
Had to hear this one again. It touched me greatly Sunday and I have been thinking about it since so I listened again. I'm so thankful to be able to hear Christ Crucified preaching!! Thanks Bro Larry

Sermon2/1/16 12:33 PM
Grace
Don Fortner
Thanks be unto our Lord Jesus Christ and the Father for such grace given unto us. What can I say but thank you! Lord I receive you as my Lord and Saviour!

Sermon1/23/16 2:50 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
Bible Salvation
Don Fortner
comments
Thank you once again for a wonderful message got bless you

Sermon1/22/16 6:58 AM
Kedar from USA  Find all comments by Kedar
“ God has a people in this world! ”
Praise His Name. Many thanks for this encouraging sermon.

Sermon1/21/16 12:13 PM
Frank Hall from Cornelius, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Frank Hall
Two Men, Two Prayers
Jesse Gistand
“ Never heard a better gospel! ”
God be merciful to me a sinner. God help me to learn that.

Sermon1/21/16 10:04 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
The Blessedness
Angus Fisher
The question you directed us to, "Where is then the blessedness ye spake of?" in Galatians 4:15, put the Cowper hymn poem "Walking With God" in my mind (Olney Hymnal, Book I, Hymn 3). Mr. Cowper says, "Where is the blessedness I knew, when first I saw the LORD? Where is the soul-refreshing view of JESUS and His Word?" Although the poem is inscribed to be based on Genesis 5:24 - "Enoch walked with God and the LORD took him" - the reference to Galatians 4:15 is striking. In a later verse, Mr. Cowper says, "Return, O Holy Dove, return, Sweet messenger of rest; I hate the sin that made Thee mourn and drove Thee from my breast." After hearing your message, I realized that "the sin" Cowper must be referring to is going back to the law for one's righteousness, since this is the theme of the letter to the Galatians. Oh, how this must grieve the Holy Spirit of our God! Thank you for reminding me that all our righteousness IS Christ alone, the Hope of Glory! Wonderful sermon. Thank you so much.

Sermon1/20/16 11:40 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
The Lord is Very Pitiful
Don Fortner
comments
Haven't even listen yet, and I want to thank the Lord and the preacher Fortner. I love God's verse regarding Himself, so comforting!!!

Sermon1/20/16 1:02 AM
The Lord is Very Pitiful
Don Fortner
comments
I am being tested and persecuted by witches who sees the work of the Lord's redeeming grace in my life daily. I believe that the Lord sends them in order for the nay 'sayers' to see His wondrous work. At least that is how I reason and take comfort in the Lord that nothing happens to me without His knowledge. Yet most preachers claims that when people sees your life they will want to know who your God. This is not true, but the opposite. I suffer persecution by these people every where I go from the campus, to MTA bus and train and even in the church by false Christians. I thank God for teachings and preachers as brother Don who preach from the scriptures not from flesh or wishful thinking and not ignorant about the daily true experiences of those who call upon the Lord exclusively. Brother Don teaching affirms the truth of the bible and give me much comfort and hope to endure with patience. Thank you/.

Sermon1/17/16 11:17 AM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
"God's people for the most part are people who are constantly troubled. God has fixed it so that we cannot be content here: not with ourselves, not with the world, not even with our family and household." "Wealth and worldly honor are not marks of God's favor, and poverty and adversity are not marks of God's displeasure. Those who God justifies and glorifies are seldom rich and honorable in the sight of men." So many important truths in this tremendous sermon...some so comforting in our present troubles and some so heartbreaking for this lost and dying world. Much needed sermon.

Sermon1/16/16 8:11 PM
Jeff Rose from NC  Find all comments by Jeff Rose
Who Is Worthy?
Don Fortner
comments
“ Question ”
Pastor Don I have listened to you for a long time and agree with most of what you say ..What you preached in this sermon about going to church as the most reliable place to be in Gods presence is a long held tradition that I think is in error…Did Jesus our Savior not go to pray and to worship His Father in private ? I myself do not have a Church like yours to go to ..They are all Freewill armenians and would have me excommunicated for heresy to teach or explain what I believe the Gospel to be. Trust me I had to leave the church not go to one as you state to ultimately find the TRUTH through Gods word.. There are many like me in the shadows that proclaim the true Gospel message outside the church to the ones who can hear and can see ..These are the ELECT..I am not trying to debate you or question your sincerity , but if what you say is true than why is God in my presence and I in Him away from the church ??

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Rob Ham
The Benefit of Knowing Christ

KHPC Daily Devotional Podcast
Keystone Heights...

History of Holy Days (7 Free MP3s)

What does the Bible teach about the Sabb­ath, Lord's Day, Chr­istm­as, East­er, etc.?
www.puritandownloads.com/hi..

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..