2,928 active users!Bandwidth

HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: fbcparker
First Baptist Church of Parker Texas
Parker, Texas

Sermon10/22/04 8:35 AM
Matt Hinckley from Dallas, Texas
“ Powerfully convicting sermon ”
This was a powerfully compelling and convicting sermon on both the spiritual and practical levels. God rightfully condemns those who allow totalitarianism to silence the Gospel of Grace.

Sermon9/28/04 7:34 PM
Karen from Texas
(Sermon no longer available)
“ That's Not All Of Us ”
As a reformed baptist, I regret that there may be some among us who exhibit the behavior and hold to the attitudes as characterized by Mr. Brunson. However many reformed baptists, including myself, do not fall within this strawman stereotype. Please don't dismiss the doctrines (i.e., believer's baptism and TULIP)identifying reformed baptists because of the behavior of some.

Sermon9/28/04 6:40 PM
Fred Dunda from Louisville, KY  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Reformed Baptists aren’t like that... ”
Let me first apologize for the Reformed Baptists that have so jaded Pastor Hal; however, the Reformed Baptist I know are nothing like those described here. I consider this preventative medicine.

Sermon9/12/04 4:29 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,England  Contact via email
David's Last Repentance
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
“ Blessed sermon ”
I listened this sermon after reading Paul's recommendation (thanks again Paul),and was not disappointed.Thankyou brother Brunson for bringung before us such wonderful practical thoughts regarding the threshing floor,and the temple built upon it,in relation to our own lives. This sermon is suitable for both saints and sinners,and i agree with Paul, it is unique!Did my soul good,and may it please the Lord to use this sermon for the blessing of others too, to the glory of His most holy name.

Sermon8/28/04 11:01 PM
Ben from Australia  Contact via email
Rearing of Sons Part 5
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
I thank God for your unadulterated cristal clear preacing of the Word! It has a prefound impact on my soul and I am eternaly gratefull! Also thank you! to you and your Church. Ben.

Sermon8/15/04 3:20 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,England  Contact via email
Going Where You Do Not Want to Go
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
“ ...gone ! ”
Recently i have gone to a place i did not want to go, in a spiritual sense. But Christ was with me, and the benefits has, i believe, been that i have decreased a bit more (and need to decrease so much more), and He has increased a lot more in my life than i deserve.Blessed be His most holy name. This sermon will be a blessing to both young and those more mature.It is amazing how the Lord is using ,even less preached upon texts from His word, for the edifying of His church.Thankyou bro'Brunson. Thankyou sermonaudio. But above all, thank thee Lord for thy goodness, and thy grace, in bringing good,sound,faithful ministry, into thy saints lives.To thee be all the glory.

Sermon8/12/04 12:44 PM
Robert from Marlton, NJ
The Mantle of Elijah
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
Profound and powerful. Excellent message! The old testament stories are blended together beautifully with the sound New Testament doctrine of God's Sovereign Grace for us today! Thank you!

Sermon7/25/04 6:18 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,England  Contact via email
“ Great Sermon for hard working employees! ”
Are you a hard working employee, doing a mundane job, for little appreciation, and low wages? Do you have a problem ,mentally ,with your employer beng a wealthy person, who seems to have a nice,easy lifestyle? Take heart,dear soul, learn from the blessedness of God in His providence providing wealthy men ,like Boaz, to provide work to employees to earn a living, and take heart from Ruth, who worked hard for him in the gleaning she did in the field. Obviously bro Brunson brings out other lovely thoughts from this portion of the Word of God, but it spoke to me personally,of the relationship between the worker and the employer, and was such a blessing to me in this particular context.

Sermon7/17/04 12:15 PM
Robert from Marlton, NJ
“ Amen and Amen..! ”
Yes, we are passive in our regeneration, but become active in our conversion... For many years I was once in the "lion's den of Arminianism"...but good preaching like this has opened my eyes to the truth and set me free! To prove his point, Pastor Brunson gives an excellent illustration taken from the story of Daniel in the den of lions! Everyone should hear this!

Sermon7/17/04 11:27 AM
Robert from Marlton, NJ (USA)  Contact via email
comments
“ A Powerful Message...! ”
Wonderful messages! I sure wish I could have heard preaching like this when I was a young teenager..etc.

Sermon6/27/04 9:01 PM
Beth Young from Mt. Pleasant, Texas  Contact via email
A blessed account of a blessed people. May the Hand of our Blessed God continue to be upon us. I would say "Thank you, Ragan," but in truth I say, "Thank you, Blessed God."

Sermon4/18/04 12:29 PM
Beth Young from Mt. Pleasant, Texas  Contact via email
“ Great sermon! ”
Insightful, powerful, full of Holy Spirit revelation! Thak you, Lord. Insightful, powerful, full of Holy Spirit revelation. Thank you!

Sermon4/4/04 3:17 PM
Beth Young from Mt. Pleasant, Texas  Contact via email
I have been touched by the power of the Word of God through listening to Dr. Brunson's sermons on the Sovereignty of God. I forwarded the web address to several friends and I hope you will do the same.

Sermon11/17/03 8:26 PM
Gordan  Contact via email
“ Don't let 'Reimaging' frighten you off ”
About twenty minutes in, I was thinking, "Frasier Craine preaches Liberation Theology." Masters will tax your vocabulary, your patience with unending quotations (in several languages), and your willingness to put up with swings between heights of practiced melodrama and oh-so-dry quips of whithering scorn. But then, if you can "hang" (as the kids say these days) you suddenly find yourself challenged, prophetically, to take up the true mantle of Reformed life and wield it radically. Stick with this to the end. This is an important message.

Sermon8/28/03 5:27 PM
Robert Basham from Marlton, New Jersey  Contact via email
Gold Dust and Golden Streets
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
Everyone should hear this wonderful message! My heart rejoiced when I first heard this on Family Radio (but sad to say, Family Radio no longer airs great sermons like this one!)... As a former Arminian who once believed in a "universal atonement", joy filled my heart as once again I heard the truth of a particular redemption of all of God's elect! Now the Word of God is clear... I have been brought out of darkness into the Light! This is the greatest sermon I have ever heard on the subject of Redemption, and now at age 68, I do not think I will ever hear another sermon quite like this one!

Sermon5/18/03 11:12 AM
Mark Reed from Parker, Texas  Contact via email
Handfuls of Purpose - Part 5
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
“ Everyone should hear this Sermon. ”
This message is great! Please listen. If you can take a few minutes, it is definitely worth the time.

Sermon4/7/03 11:10 PM
E Cook from Plano, TX
The Long Way Home
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
What an encouraging message!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5]

The Glory of Christ -- Beheld
Gary Shepard
Commands to The Unable

Commands to The Unable
Bible Study
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com