Calvary Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

directly on your device.
MyChurch: dtbm
Calvary Bible Church
Dr. John Barnett  |  Kalamazoo, Michigan

Sermon6/24/12 11:07 PM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
“ Very Powerful Sermon! ”
Undoubtedly, the most thorough and powerful message I've heard on what Christ taught on the reality of eternal hell. I felt almost physically sick as I listened and thought of those I know who could care less for Christ, for truth, for the destination of their eternal souls. Certainly impacted me and caused me to consider looking at myself afresh and my walk. Thank you Bro. For this message for every age especially ours in this deadly post modern mind set.

Sermon5/17/12 6:09 AM
Izzy from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Izzy
The Flood of Grace
Dr. John Barnett
Great sermon. Lots of information about Genesis and the Flood.

Sermon5/5/12 10:45 PM
Teju. O from Raleigh, NC  Find all comments by Teju. O
“ Great Sermon! An understatement ”
I was so blessed by this sermon. I pray we all learn to fall in love with our savior everyday, that the lusts of the world dont take our eyes off him. May our faces be set as flints before you father.....Amen

Sermon4/14/12 8:58 AM
Izzy from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Izzy
Great sermon from Dr. Barnett. The pre-flood world was swarming with amazing animals and plant life.

Sermon3/2/12 10:47 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, FL  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Hank Hudson
“ Great Spiritual Checklist ”
All the points Jesus stated are those we should regularly check ourselves regularly to make certain we're not on a dying spiritual path.

Sermon3/1/12 3:23 PM
The Experience of Peter
Dr. John Barnett
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
I never realized how important Peter was as an Apostle and I thank Dr. Barnett for pointing this out. I will always look at the Apostle Peter with a grateful heart and read him more closely and try to be more like him. Praise God for the Holy Bible.

Sermon2/24/12 9:31 PM
comments
This is a powerful teaching to help us with our spiritual eyesight. It has helped me to consciously point my eyes and mind to God's things throughout the day. I need this because of all the negative things in today's world.

Sermon2/15/12 7:05 PM
The Idolatry of Covetousness
Dr. John Barnett
“ Thought-provoking Sermon! ”
This outstanding sermon really brought out how unknowingly we can commit this type of sin because it can be so pervasive in our daily life. I learned so much about reflecting on what I see and do every day. I will try to do soul-searching whenever I have some strong thoughts about my actions.

Sermon2/6/12 2:56 PM
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Thank you Dr. Barnett for this moving message. In today's crazy world we need to know that getting closer to Jesus Christ gives meaning to what's happening and gives us strength to press on. Praise the Lord!

Sermon2/4/12 6:21 PM
Izzy from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Izzy
Are you RESTLESS Like Cain?
Dr. John Barnett
Great sermon about Cain. Dont forget to listen to the follow up sermon about Abel.

Sermon1/17/12 2:12 PM
Julie from Chester, england, uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by Julie
comments
“ much needed teaching ”
What an incredible and truthful reminder of the awfuljudgementt of god against sin. whilst it builds ones gratitude for christs sacrifice for us on calvary.....at the same time it motivates us to keep living for him and sharing the gospel with others. please lord pour out your spirit in these last days and snatch the lost from a godless eternity.

Sermon1/6/12 12:38 AM
Benjamin from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benjamin
comments
“ 34 year old ”
The idea of little pockets of unmortified sin as a deadly spiritual pathogen made me cringe. Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate the warnings, and your real world examples.

Sermon1/2/12 5:52 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank Hudson
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
If anyone who hears this and still does not feel that they must repent, than I cannot begin to feel how lost they must be -- how much in power they are of satan himself -- they have totally closed off their mind to what awaits them after death. I love and accept Jesus Christ for what He did, but the agony of hell still makes me sad for all those who will perish eternally and suffer instead of accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior. What a horrific choice these people make -- but not too many years ago, I was in the same position, but with the Holy Spirit working in my heart, I accepted Jesus and now have no fear of death and the afterlife.

Sermon12/27/11 6:42 PM
Catholic Origins
Dr. John Barnett
“ Outstanding explanation of this topic ”
This was the greatest insight into the history of Christianity and paganism given in such a short explanation. I'll listen to this at least 1 time a month for much of next year. I love history anyway.

Sermon12/25/11 7:31 PM
Abie from Philippines  Find all comments by Abie
comments
“ Amen... ”
God bless you Dr. Barnett...i learned lots from this sermon... :)

Sermon12/12/11 3:56 AM
Izzy from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Izzy
WHY Did God Flood the Earth?
Dr. John Barnett
Barnett and John Whitcomb have the best flood sermons.

Sermon11/25/11 2:21 PM
Gary Hendrickson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Hendrickson
comments
hello listion to this

Sermon8/31/11 10:06 PM
Frank from Clearwater, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
comments
This was an excellent sermon regarding Roman Catholicism; one of the best I have personally ever listened to.

Sermon8/30/11 11:50 PM
GEORGE SUNNY JACOB  Contact via emailFind all comments by GEORGE SUNNY JACOB
comments
IN THIS AGE OF ERROR THERE ARE FEW PASTORS LIKE JOHN MACARTHUR WHO STANDS FOR THE TRUE GOSPEL AS PROCLAIMED IN THE JOHN'S GOSPEL.INDEED WE ARE VERY THANKFUL TO LORD FOR SUCH MEN,LET GOD BLESS U MORE AND MORE

Sermon8/29/11 9:19 PM
Bethann Williams from Wyoming  Find all comments by Bethann Williams
comments
“ Calling all women! ”
God is so good! Embracing His calling to us gives such freedom and release from the worlds demands, allowing us to take on His yoke! Thank you, Dr. Barnett for allowing God to shine through in this sermon.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Michael Cannon
The Mark of the Beast

Revelation
Bible Study
Trinity Reformed Presbyterian

Kiss The Son
Richard Warmack

Hourly:
God's Perfect Gifts
Joe Molloy Sr.
Lanark Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

For
Dr. Andy Bloom

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton

City: Las Vegas, NV