Calvary Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: dtbm
Calvary Bible Church
Dr. John Barnett  |  Kalamazoo, Michigan

Sermon1/20/11 12:09 AM
Cy from Snowbelt  Find all comments by Cy
“ Review ”
Comforting. And not just for job loss either.

Sermon1/19/11 1:26 AM
Kliff from Brooklyn, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kliff
comments
I thank God for the way he blessed you with the wisdom to preach a sermon such as this; I thank you for letting Him use you the way you did. God bless you. I love and appreciate that sermon. Hopefully I'll get others to listen to it. Much love from me to you.

Sermon12/28/10 9:19 PM
K. from Minneapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.
comments
“ A must-hear! ”
Good research! Little-known facts here, to challenge heresies

Sermon12/28/10 8:00 AM
Beverly from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Beverly
I watched a documentary a few years ago that used the information about the overlap of rulers at the time (Luke 2 was very specific) and the particular constellations seen by astronomers or magi at that time to determine Jesus' birthdate. They were able to use the Bible and science to pinpoint Jesus' birth to April 7, 6 B.C. I found it both fascinating and exciting.

Sermon12/27/10 8:55 PM
K. from Minneapolis metro area  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.
The Authority of the Scripture
“ So kind! So clear! ”
This kindly teaching was presented in such a clear, biblical and loving way. We thank you--we used to be in that roman trap. -K.

Sermon12/6/10 5:17 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Good Hearts Grow in Clean Soil
comments
If this type of loving confrontation does not lead us to repentance, and renewal nothing will. Thank-you.

Sermon12/5/10 4:29 PM
Philip Jarman from Costa Rica  Contact via emailFind all comments by Philip Jarman
Good Hearts Grow in Clean Soil
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ Interesting Sermon! ”
Christian in Pilgrim's Progress journied to the Celestial City and he learned and obeyed enroute. He did not dally or prevaricate. He journied as the Lord called and led him often with minimum company and encouragement. I don't understand your asking Christians about their deposits? The metaphor seems to suggest that they are free to deposit or Not deposit. To Not deposit is Not do what he is asking you to do. -- I don't believe we have that privilege . If we do such things we damage our assurance and that is not the mark of a Believer. We either want to stay on the path he has charted for us or we don't. If he allows us to go off for a time,(sin)we are never comfortable and we long to be back on the correct path. There are times in my life I have pushed a broom and other times I have been a public figure watched by everyone for my testimony. I am 64. I am constantly amazed at how my calling varies as the road to the Celestial City unwinds before me. There have been dark times which were hard to bear and happy times which were easy . Conciously walking in the spirit is the Only savings option I have identified.

Sermon12/2/10 12:44 PM
Christ's GREATEST Days of Ministry
comments
I have never heard such a beautiful explanation of water baptism, not all of my years. Thank-you for preaching on Jesus Christ.

Sermon11/30/10 4:20 PM
Christ's GREATEST Days of Ministry
comments
For those of us who are on the sidelines, healing, there is no sweeter topic than how own Savior lived in dependency upon GOD. There is no greater need than to hear about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Thank you, for preaching the three-fold Deity and the ministry of our Prophet, Priest and King.

Sermon11/26/10 11:59 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
A Flat Tyre
Dr. John Barnett
Dear Pastor John, Thank you for yoru sermon. I like the title and the presentation. I appreciate the way you ended the sermon with the qualities of the Word of God. God bless you, your family and ministry, In Christ alone Lia Leigh.

Sermon11/14/10 3:57 PM
Da Vida, Hangin from S. Ziklagginfernutn Beach, MI  Find all comments by Da Vida, Hangin
When David Suffered TOTAL Loss
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ "David recovered all." ”
Well, the text you used WAS incredibly encouraging. I did appreciate the warm up and I am very sorry I wasn't polite in my last comment. I'll try watching the video version or looking at the attached PDF if need be.

Sermon11/14/10 3:29 PM
Da Vida Hangin from S. Ziklag Beach, Michigan  Find all comments by Da Vida Hangin
When David Suffered TOTAL Loss
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ This sermon was cut short!! ”
Great walk through 2 Sam. 18-30 and through some Psalms but then POOF no more sermon. I'm there, Brother... here, in Ziklag more ways than you could ever know and then your sermon cuts off. No application. No rescue. What's the point? Poof. Yes. Yes. I know: "Go strengthen yourself in the Lord, Sister." v. 6. Uh-huh. Fine. Your sermon had potential, just like the LAME-o-churches here in China, I mean SW Michigan. Fix it. Please.

Sermon11/14/10 10:58 AM
Jay Seegert from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jay Seegert
Biblical Creationism
Dr. John Barnett
It is very refreshing to hear a pastor express his confidence in the clear teaching of a six-solar day creation account. I have been speaking on this subject for almost 25 years (and am now in fulltime ministry with the Creation Education Center - www.CECwisc.com). Unfortunately, this type of message is being avoided like the plague in most churches today, doing great disservice to the authority of God's Word. Thank you for taking a stand! Keep up the good work.

Sermon11/12/10 10:13 AM
Hunter  Find all comments by Hunter
When David Suffered TOTAL Loss
Great

Sermon10/29/10 5:16 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon10/18/10 3:46 PM
SteveR from Midwest  Find all comments by SteveR
Anchored to Christ
Dr. John Barnett
comments
“ The current state of Christianity in the USA ”
can be understood in light that this is the #5 downloaded sermon on Sermonaudio

Sermon10/17/10 10:28 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
Anchored to Christ

Sermon10/16/10 10:31 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Anchored to Christ
comments
Dear Pastor John, Thank you for your wonderful sermon. Your voice is soft but the warning is there. It is a terrible thing to live in these last days and not be saved. The older I get, the more I appreciate not only my salvation, but its assurance and joy. I love the Truth, I love Christ. I also hate the author of lies and the anti-christ. Thank you for paying the price to lve and preach the truth. Your reward is great in heaven and on earth. Love in Christ alone Lia Leigh.

Sermon9/30/10 3:45 PM
Arthur from Scotland  Find all comments by Arthur
comments
Excellent message by Dr Barnett. Illustrates how far the Roman church is from the Scripture truth and doctrines. Protestants would do well to hear these facts with a view to reach out to the Catholics and reveal their errors to them. Thankyou John Barnett.

Sermon9/18/10 11:10 AM
Jack O. Trades from Isles of Langerhans  Find all comments by Jack O. Trades
When I pass by a building that calls itself "Church" I think that it is first of all a "Business" because it has real estate, buildings, paid staff, and all the administrative aspects of a business. Is it a "family" as this message suggests? Maybe for a few that are really involved in "running the business" (the 20 percent that do 80 percent of the work), but not for the majority who show up once or twice a week.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

A Transaction and a Title

Store Item
John 3:16 Revisited

Curtis Knapp
Product: Paperback
$5 USD

Puritan Hard Drive Sale!

Lowest Price Ever, 2-f­or-1 & Free Shipp­ing Worldw­ide. For A Short Time Only. Act Now!
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..