Covenant Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Covenant Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Wagner  |  Lexington, South Carolina

Sermon3/28/11 6:46 PM
Melody from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by Melody
Our Burdens and Our God
Rev. John Wagner
This sermon has been greatly blessed to my soul tonight!!May God bless it to many more...and the preacher!

Sermon3/28/11 4:03 PM
Michael Larkin from Dublin Ireland  Find all comments by Michael Larkin
comments
Thank you Peter for your very clear testimony of the saving power of Christ, It trilled my heart to hear of His dealing with you and how He brought you to that place of Calvery, May all who listen to your story of His salvation be blessed as I was. Your Brother in Christ, Michael Larkin

Sermon2/28/11 12:03 AM
Muchael from SC  Find all comments by Muchael
Tremendous blessing.

Sermon2/18/11 5:20 AM
A.Jeyaraj from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by A.Jeyaraj
Restoring the Family Altar
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Restoring Family Altar ”
I am much impressed about the Sermon on 'Restoring Family Altar'. I would like to have the same in printed form. Could you please e mail the same and oblige. God bless you Rev.John I serve the Lord in India since 1976 as a fulltime missionary.

Sermon2/13/11 11:18 PM
Shane Hokanson from Valdez, Alaska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shane Hokanson
comments
Pastor Wagner: Very good explanation and introduction to the Free Presbyterians ! I listened to the 3 messages and they were very good , not just as factual statements of faith, but also as good sermons. If there was a F.P.C. in town , I would attend.

Sermon2/6/11 12:10 AM
bluefireangel from Heaven and earth  Find all comments by bluefireangel
comments
“ Wonderful, Counsellor...the Mighty God ”
Plucked from the hands of the strongman, by the strongest. Lend an ear my friend, and hear it from the lips of 1 who stood on the edge of hell. He should have been next, but God said 'he's one of mine, don't let him fall.' No magic here, just the wisdom of Him who made every single thing you see, and all those that you hear. This is one of God's elect, best not say or do anything against one who is the 'apple of His eye'. Once damned and in waiting for the pit. Hear him now, dressed for paradise in all his Father's glory, awaiting blessed flight, home. Peter's safe now. The question remains...are you? Today is the day...now is the time. Fly to Christ, and that do now for instant rescue, and forevermore.

Sermon2/5/11 8:13 PM
Donald K. Lord from Yukon, OK.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donald K. Lord
Thank you for the blessing of that sermon.

Sermon1/30/11 12:16 AM
bluefireangel from Heaven and earth...  Find all comments by bluefireangel
comments
“ Even His angels listen... ”
You see it in the clouds after the rain, but do you feel it in all its' splendor roundabout your soul? As the one over the throne of thy God, another like it envelopes the very essence of your soul. Never forget. It is His promise...to Himself, and to you. Listen intently to John, for he tells you of Him who lives, and of Him who loved you first. Though there be hundreds to listen to here, very few will prick and with the arrow of Almighty Grace, draw your spirit to the gates of heaven, where the angels stand. Thank you John Wagner, for giving your all...your reward awaits you, high above it all.

Sermon1/22/11 11:06 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
The Eleventh Commandment – Pt 2
Rev. John Wagner
“ SELF MUST BE DE-THRONED ! ”
As long as ME is ruling and reigning in my heart, then I cannot love my brethren in the manner that Christ requires. To do THE ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT, the "control freak"----SELF----must die. As the hymn-writer says, "Let SELF be crucified and slain and buried deep: and all in vain may efforts be to rise again, unless to LIVE FOR OTHERS...OTHERS, Lord, yes, OTHERS, let this my motto be, help me to live for OTHERS, that I MAY LIVE LIKE THEE."

Sermon1/21/11 6:52 AM
Martin Luther
Rev. John Wagner
“ What a discovery! ”
Listening to this message I understood something I never seen before: being justified before God, having the righteousness of Christ imputed to me, being in Christ, united with Him, God will never treat with me without Christ, but always through Christ! God will treat with me always through the cross of Christ! And He will be my Father, not just a Judge, as in the case of those without Christ. What a comfort!

Sermon1/6/11 12:06 PM
Jessica Wellington  Find all comments by Jessica Wellington
comments
“ Thank you. ”
I would just like to let you know what a blessing you are Rev. Wagner to many people you may not even know. Thank you, for your ministry, and for bringing forth a clear message that glorifies the Lord.

Sermon1/3/11 1:25 PM
johnny serafini from North Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by johnny serafini
comments
What a wonderful testimony to God's saving grace and to the sufficiency of Christ's sacrifice for sinners!!

Sermon12/10/10 11:48 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
comments
“ A LIFE ZAPPER !! ”
Elijah under the juniper tree, pleading with God "that he might die," reveals that UNBELIEF is not a neutral state of being. It's a place of demise! Praise be unto Our God that He did not leave Elijah there.

Sermon11/27/10 2:27 PM
chad d  Find all comments by chad d
comments
What a testimony of God chasing down a sinner

Sermon11/21/10 8:33 AM
Hawk1bri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hawk1bri
comments
I have recoverd from pot, hash, oil, coke, mushrooms, asid, harone, shoting needels and nothing has helped but the lord!!! I have tryed recovery centers but untill you give your self.... You will not know FREDOM.

Sermon11/2/10 5:39 PM
paul jepson from england  Contact via emailFind all comments by paul jepson
comments
“ GREAT SERMON ”
DEAR PETER tHANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. i COULD ALMOST FEEL THE ENERGY DRAINING OUT OF YOU WITH EVERY WORD. THANK GOD FOR JESUS. PAUL

Sermon9/11/10 6:54 PM
Rev. Ivan Foster from Kilskeery, Co. Tyrone  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Rev. Ivan Foster
Attack On America: Who & Why
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Yes, a great Sermon! ”
Sadly, as I listened to John faithfully present the truth regarding the sins of America in 2001, I thought of how the wickedness of his nation and mine has increased since that year and how the weakness of the opposition of the professing church has also increased. In my land, professing separatist Christians are active in a government which has unrepentant former terrorists as fellow government ministers and which has financed sodomite organisations involved in promoting their abominations. All too many believers shut their eyes to these facts which indicate yet further sad decline. "The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?" Jeremiah 5:31.

Sermon9/11/10 4:15 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
Attack On America: Who & Why
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ SHE ACCEPTS NO CORRECTION !! ”
I returned today (Sept. 11, 2010) to listen again to this sermon. America turned a deaf ear to God's warning to her through the tragic events that HE ALLOWED to happen on Sept. 11, 2001. America has turned from "the light" of The Scriptures...having become a people that now have stooped so low that they are musing and entertaining themselves in public forums with the question, "Who made God?" and declaring that there is no creator, that the universe and all that is in it came from "nothingness." God's Word says, "...they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." There is such a thing as God lifting His hand of protection from off a people who "change the truth of God into a lie, and worship and serve the creature more than the Creator." Out of righteous judgment, God does give nations over to Satan to work their destruction. Seeing before my eyes the rapid spiriling downward of America on every front, I believe that she no longer has the favor of God upon her. She has so much turned to the "worshipping of self (the creature)" that God has given her over to the devil ("a reprobate mind") for the working of her demise (Romans 1:18-32).

Sermon9/10/10 10:48 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
Why Trouble Comes
Rev. John Wagner
“ A Happy Ending ! ”
This sermon, though about Joseph and his brothers, brought to my remembrance how the prodigal son in Jesus' parable lacked love, respect, time for his father. The prodigal came to his father demanding that he be given his portion of his father's goods. Upon receiving the goods, the son is on his merry way to do his merry thing with no thought of his father! Like that which happened to Joseph's brothers, the prodigal encountered famine. Trouble arose that worked good. Read about it in Luke 15:11-32. God permits "famine" to come into His Children's lives to bring them back into right relationship with Him. I like what C.H. Spurgeon said, "Our Lord never crushed a soul yet that lay prostrate at His feet, and He never will. He will stoop down and say, 'Rise, my child; rise, for I have forgiven thee. Go and sin no more. I have loved thee with an everlasting love.' Come and let us return unto the Lord, for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up. He will not brake the bruised reed, nor quench the smoking flax." Indeed, as Pastor Wagner so beautifully points out in this sermon, Joseph is a picture of Christ.

Sermon8/18/10 3:54 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
Blessed Assurance - Pt 2
Rev. John Wagner
“ THE CRY OF LOVE !! ”
I come confessing that I am smitten with Jesus, preferring Him above all others. I find "My Beloved" in MY BIBLE which I affectionately call, 'The Garden of Truth.' And, I am on guard against any intrusive thing that threatens our separation! I encourage every believer to open up that box of perfume--The Word of God--and Jesus will make you glad that you gave up your unprofitable pursuits and panted after Him. C.H. Spurgeon said, "He that longs not to know more of Christ, knows nothing of Him yet. He that ever sipped this wine will thirst for more, for although Christ does satisfy, yet it is such a satisfaction, that we want to taste more and more and more and more. Oh, if you know the love of Jesus, I am sure as the hart pants for the water brooks, so will you pant after Him. If you say you do not desire to know Him better, then I tell you, you love Him not, for love always cries, 'Nearer, nearer, nearer.'"

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Sunday - PM

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Why Do We Suffer?

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 9/8/14
"Why in the world are you moving to New...

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;why in the world are you moving to new york...

Ready Made Church Websites for $84.95

Get a prof­ess­ional look­ing church webs­ite today. Pers­onal train­ing incl­ud­ed!
www.baptisthost.net/wordpre..

Ichabod

The Cond­it­ion of Amer­ican Chr­ist­ian­ity in the 21st Cent­ury - A. C. Clayman
www.amazon.com/gp/product/1..

Envy, Anger & Depression
Curt Arend

Witnessing is not something we do; it is something we are. ... Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV