Chalcedon Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for June 2015 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

SATURDAY
JUL 4, 2015

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: chalcedon
Chalcedon Presbyterian Church
Tim Price  |  Cumming, Georgia

Sermon4/6/12 3:22 PM
Dave Anderson from Phoenix, AZ  Find all comments by Dave Anderson
REV12 The Sealing of the 144,000
Joe Morecraft III
Much needed clarity on what is the single most mis-understood topic in the church today. Pastor Joe does an excellent exposition of the text and lets the Scripture speak for itself. Everyone should hear this whole series but this one in particular is a great help. Leave behind all the nonsence of pre-tribulation eschatology and the rapture and detox from the bad doctrine that has infected so many churches over the past 50 years. Thanks for the sermon Joe, may God continue to bless your work!

Sermon4/6/12 9:26 AM
Bill Jeffries from Zephyrhills Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Jeffries
PSM148 The Benediction of God
Joe Morecraft III
Great Sermon, I will be sending a link this one out to my Family and friends.

Sermon4/4/12 7:30 PM
Nathan H from Aus  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathan H
TFC01 The Fourth Commandment
Joe Morecraft III
“ Sabbath ”
I read the story of Jesus death and it seems he rested on the Saturday and rose on Sunday. He died on Friday, rested on Saturday and rose on the Sabbath. What are your thoughts on this?

Sermon4/1/12 2:35 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Great sermon! ”
A clear teaching on the feasts. Well Done! I enjoyed this teaching.

Sermon1/13/12 11:56 PM
Andy Underhile from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andy Underhile
Pastor Morecraft, I listened to your sermon on presumptive regeneration about 3 months ago. Ever since then I have been mulling over what you said. I have done a great amount of Scripture research and have looked over the Reformed Confessions and catechisms. I have also sought out relevant passages in some of the key figures of Reformed theology (Knox, Calvin, Ursinus, de Bres, Beza, Zanchius, Witsius, etc). I rejoice to say that I was pleasantly surprised to find so much support for what you had to say. Your sermon was convincing, but I wanted greater assurance. As parents, my wife and I are very encouraged knowing that we can trust in God’s covenant promises to us and our family. Our daughters were baptized and we are catechizing them trusting God to use this to strengthen that work of grace which He has already begun in their little hearts. As I said earlier, I listened to the sermon about 3 months ago. Ever since then, I have wanted to write you and thank you for teaching what is certainly a most neglected truth. Thank you so much. In Jesus, Andy Underhile

Sermon12/18/11 11:42 AM
Terese from Ca  Find all comments by Terese
This sermon inspired me to go on in a culture that conform.

Sermon11/27/11 8:54 PM
Kay Ness from Atlanta  Find all comments by Kay Ness
REV17 The Two Witnesses
Joe Morecraft III
“ Such an encouraging sermon. ”
Thank you, Pastor Morecraft, for this encouraging sermon on the Victory of Christ and His people. Highly recommended for everyone to listen on the whole series on Revelation. May we all be equipped to be such faithful witnesses.

Sermon11/20/11 12:18 PM
Nora Pitts from Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nora Pitts
“ The Lord Be Praised! ”
After following the Lord God for all of these many years, I have once again been stricken by the reality of the effect of the world upon my walk with Christ and it's limiting me and keeping me from my Inheritance as a Child of the Living God! How I have been contented with the pig slop while my Father has a banquet awaiting His Child!

Sermon10/23/11 7:10 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angela Wittman
HR44 The Scottish Covenanters 1
Joe Morecraft III
Excellent message! This is the first part of five in a series about the Scottish Covenanters and is greatly encouraging as well as being informative. May the good Lord bless Pastor Morecraft for his faithful preaching.

Sermon10/22/11 7:30 AM
Calvin on the Worship of God, LJC07
Joe Morecraft III
“ Excellent. ”
Very good message about Calvin's view of worship, which must be regulated by the Scriptures. The elements of worship are: total dependence on God in all things, bringing Him the glory due to His Name, adoration and humility. God prescribed for us the limits of worshiping Him in the Scriptures, and He does not except any human inventions.

Sermon10/9/11 3:37 PM
Stewart Wilson from Scotland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stewart Wilson
“ Delight to enjoy God ”
Joe thanks for this. Jeanette and I listened to it today. We have recently left the church of Scotland and joined the Associated Presbyterian Church. Persecution is certainly coming in the UK as the nation drifts into ungodliness but it is good to remember that our reasonable service is to make a stand and be confident in God.

Sermon9/2/11 1:37 AM
Sid from New Zealand  Find all comments by Sid
Bobby Franklin's Funeral Service
Joe Morecraft III
comments
Mighty sermon. I would love that same message to be delivered to the godless polititians in my country. They too will one day have to give an account to the God who put them into office.

Sermon8/29/11 12:26 PM
Dana from Canton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dana
“ Double Check ”
I tried listening to this sermon last evening and it didnt sound right. I'm hoping it can be re-uploaded, so that it's easier to understand. Thanks!

Sermon8/2/11 1:12 PM
Bobby Franklin's Funeral Service
Joe Morecraft III
comments
May the good Lord bless Pastor Morecraft for this message and delivering such a godly message to the Georgia Legislators in attendance. I am certain all Heaven cheered at Pastor Morecraft's bold stand.

Sermon1/29/11 6:51 AM
“ Great God. ”
Excellent presentation of the message of this book, in the light of Romans 9:13, with great insights and biblical arguments. Very rich in information and useful lessons for our lives.

Sermon1/3/11 6:00 PM
Clifford Simon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clifford Simon
I can't put into words how much of a timely blessing your message was to me.

Sermon12/15/10 9:12 AM
Donald P Owens II from Gouverneur, New York  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Donald P Owens II
“ Thank you. ”
Thank you, brother, for your clear biblical teaching. This sermon not only fully explained this psalm, but was comforting and invigorating. Of His kingdom there will be no end!

Sermon10/30/10 8:47 AM
Randy Scott  Find all comments by Randy Scott
“ Hear This ”
Men of the Fedral Vison need to hear this sermon!

Sermon10/26/10 3:17 PM
Lisa  Find all comments by Lisa
“ I loved it! ”
Thank you for a wonderful sermon on the 10 Commandments -

Sermon10/15/10 11:36 PM
Bruce K. from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bruce K.
Women Civil Magistrates? VS0806
Joe Morecraft III
comments
“ Just posted this to my Facebook ”
I just posted a link to this sermon on my Facebook page. Hopefully some people will take the time to listen to and seriously consider their role and responsibility in the sphere of politics. Ultimately the issue boils down to every person and every nation confessing that Christ is our only King.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Loving the Unloveable
Pastor Joe Hillrich

Joel Van Hoogen
The Vexation of the Righteous

Bread of Life Fellowship

A. Boyd Miller IV
Rejection of Biblical Marriage

Covenant Presbyterian Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 7/1/15
Ten Thousand Dollar Days

New York Gospel Mission
around ten years ago i riding with my dad in his truck...

Paul Washer: Judgment Day, 2 Free MP3s

Phen­om­enal serm­ons that every­one needs to hear, on one of the most imp­ort­ant top­ics!
www.puritandownloads.com/ju..