Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 5 ·  Found: 1,630 total user comment(s)

Sermon3/18/16 9:43 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
You Are Rude
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Tanya ”
May Christ assist us in shining "brighter to the perfect day" Proverbs 4:18

Sermon3/15/16 5:10 PM
Johm from Atlanta  Find all comments by Johm
It really is heart wrenching to see the absolute decline of intelligence and moral decision ability of the general public. It is totally reflected in our political process. It is just a total lack of desire to educate oneself on politics and other issues. The fault has to be laid on parents, educators and pastors. I think in that order. Not sure. However the breakdown of the family kind of deflates the desire to do just about anything let alone educate oneself. So this election as the last should come as no surprise.

Sermon3/15/16 2:32 PM
Paul1111 from West Lafayette, IN  Find all comments by Paul1111
Movie Review: Young Messiah
David McManus
comments
“ Great job! ”
Thank you!

Sermon3/14/16 7:07 PM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
comments
Matt 16:26, Something to think about, apply it to a nation.

Sermon3/14/16 8:40 AM
Tanya Pitman from Lexington SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tanya Pitman
You Are Rude
William J. Sturm
comments
Thank you again Pastor Bill for reminding others as well as myself this important principle in regarding " respectful behaviour " especially when we are to be bright lights in the darkness of this world, for Christ name sake....it's definitely our responsibility to keep in check how we conduct ourselves in ALL we do and speak. You always have a reminder for my weaknesses and with all of the weak, watered down, "so-called" christianity, no matter where we are in our walk with the Lord, it's the boldness of Pastors like you that tell what we need to hear!!!! Some may be offended...Well as a sister in Christ, The Bible does offend, because the Truth isn't what we want in the flesh, but needed for conviction of the Holy Spirit. Thanks again for this reminder.

Sermon3/7/16 6:39 PM
Luke Westefeld  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luke Westefeld
You Are Rude
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Refreshing ”
Nice to know I'm not the only one who is fed up with this trend. I was raised by a blind mother. Her whole life, everywhere she went she was automatically expected to disappoint for some reason as if she had less to offer because of her "disability". This led her to adopt the philosophy now lost on most: early is on time, on time is late, and late is fired. She instilled this in is from an early age to the extent that if I am not early, it bothers me even if others aren't remotely concerned... of course the Army also " gently" reinforces punctuality, though many seem to lose this perishable skill once they get too comfortable in their job.

Sermon3/6/16 9:02 PM
Mike from Cincinnati  Find all comments by Mike
comments
“ You're wrong Pastor Harris ”
The biggest problem this country is facing right now is broken borders and national security. The refugee situation and emigration is completely out of control. Donald Trump is no saint, but I really believe he is the best choice to keep America safe.

Sermon3/1/16 3:52 PM
Yuri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Yuri
I often feel I want to come home and wanting to be ministered to, knowing that I'm only a sensitive question away from a complete mental breakdown, but luckily it never happens as most churches are filled with congregations of broken people, doubting people, prayerless people, hurting people, that you never feel like you left your ministry abroad.

Sermon3/1/16 3:00 PM
Pastor David from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor David
Movie Review: Risen
David McManus
comments
“ Response to Matt B. ”
Thanks for the feedback, Matt! I think we are on the same page in that the movie certainly did not give a clear gospel message. Specifically, I would have liked to see the development of what led Clavius to leave his tribune ring on that table. What an opportunity to include the gospel! I guess I wasn't as hard on the film because as historical fiction, I don't know that they are obligated to present any major theological truths, but I think many in the audience would have welcomed it. Thanks again for the comment, and have a blessed day!

Sermon2/29/16 2:53 PM
Letty from Calif  Find all comments by Letty
comments
“ Candidates ”
I would go for Ted Cruz but I am turned off by the circle of influence he keeps-big supporters like:New Ager Mormon Glenn Beck and New Apostolic Reformation /Dominion Theology supporters (including his father Rafael Cruz)

Sermon2/28/16 11:57 PM
Karen from North  Find all comments by Karen
comments
“ Dig deeper ”
Rubio is still a practising Catholic. He does go on Saturday to the southern baptist mega church with wife but attends mass every Sunday. In fact he said he craves the Holy Sacrament -communion. Here is the link http://www.religionnews.com/2016/02/01/rubio-religion-catholic-evangelical/

Sermon2/28/16 4:40 PM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
comments
All the above., If I had to choose one I would choose Secularization Read the article I sent Pastor Sturm from the American Thinker, Evangelicals Are Politically Irrelevant. I am a Cruz supporter, can I vote for Trump, I don't know. I will make my decision over the coming months. But, I believe the Republican Convention might have some surprises.

Sermon2/28/16 7:19 AM
Matt B from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Matt B
Movie Review: Risen
David McManus
comments
Thanks David for your careful and thoughtful analysis as always. I saw the movie yesterday; I am a history nerd as well and agree with your analysis. However, for me there is another level to being bothered in that these same historical details are also not accurate to Scripture, such as the ascension of Jesus being in Galilee and not in Bethany, the portrayal of the comfortability between the disciples and the Gentile Clavius, which seems to contradict the account of Peter in Acts 10 and specifically in Acts 10:34 in the house of Cornelius, were he now (at that point) realizes that God did not show favoritism among the nations. I have no problem with historical fiction as long as it does not contradict the Bible, which can undermine its perceived authority among new converts and seekers. For me that is a big deal. I also thought their portrayal of Jesus lacked the force of his authority and lordship and watered down the Gospel message when he was talking to Clavius. Bottom line, if they had gotten the Bible accurate, I would have liked this movie a lot better.

Sermon2/26/16 12:19 PM
Chinaman Yuri from Shijiazhuang  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chinaman Yuri
You Are Rude
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Working hard or hardly working... ”
I make fun of my philipino or Latino workers that they work on Philipino time, because you just know everything happens 20 minutes late with them. Here is a fun fact, Japanese people seem to always be punctual, they will arrive 10 minutes early for everything just to not lose face, doing research on this, apparently it comes from their samurai roots, in a feudal class system, where the samurai could kill you for no reason at all, this conditioned the Japanese to always maintain respect, because it was vital to their survival.

Sermon2/21/16 10:48 PM
Darien Durr from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darien Durr
“ President or Pastor? ”
While I've listened to you often, I disagree with you on the immigration issue. Maybe it's because of my location. Didn't God give Israel borders? Why then can our country not have them? Whether or not there may be nice people over there wanting to have a better life (and there are) is irrelevant. I'm not against legal immigration. I am however against illegal immigrants coming over here after breaking laws and then asking for protection under the same document. Donald Trump is a big mouth and doesn't think most of the time he speaks, but so do many pastors in America. I'm not standing up for the man because I favor him, but he IS NOT running for pastor of the United States. I only left a comment because you asked for them.

Sermon2/20/16 11:09 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
"God assumed from the beginning that the wise of the world would view Christians as fools....And he has not been disappointed." "If I have brought any message today, it is this: Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity." "Be fools for Christ and have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." Antonin Scalia I read somewhere that some catholics are saved, not because of Roman Catholicism, but in spite of it. God will have mercy on whom he wills. Only He knows who the elect are.

Sermon2/16/16 10:32 AM
ALFRED from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by ALFRED
Cruz and Evangelical Vote
Sean E. Harris
With what looks like the inevitability of Trump as the Republican nominee and the passing of Justice Scalia and looking at events with a biblical worldview, you just wonder what is God trying to tell us. For the world it doesn't end well. Nothing else explains Donald J. Trump, which also applies to Obama.

Sermon2/9/16 9:49 AM
William Markovich from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Markovich
(Sermon no longer available)
I love your enthusiasm in this sermon Pastor Bill. Great sermon!! You guys are great teachers of the gospel. I feel like I'm always learning something when I listen to your messages.

Sermon2/7/16 5:18 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
excellent preaching! God bless! I am glad I chose to listen to this! thank you!

Sermon2/5/16 5:17 PM
comments
“ Reply to William ”
That is some fine encouragement, William. I'll buy your lunch when you do come. Thanks for being a faithful listener.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Event: Jul 27-28, 2016
Corectly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

What Atheists Say Before Entering Hell

Free MP3s: Horr­ify­ing & Terr­ify­ing Death Bed Scenes Of Ath­eists, Apost­ates & Skept­ics
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..