SATURDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 5 ·  Found: 1,176 total user comment(s)

Sermon8/25/14 1:24 PM
Amy Bowling  Find all comments by Amy Bowling
“ Coming from an ALS family member... ”
Thank you so much for posting this!! I wholeheartedly agree with your stance. I lost my dad to ALS 5 years ago. Out of all the organizations that provide support to ALS patients, families, and caregivers, the ALS Association was able to provide us the most practical support (durable med. equip., support groups, etc.) HANDS DOWN!! There is 1 embryonic stem cell study they are affiliated with that is being funded by 1 ALSA donor. That's all!! This is not where all 7% of their research donations go. The VAST majority of donations received go to support the patients, families, and caregivers make it through their last days.

Sermon8/24/14 8:36 AM
Paul Singer  Find all comments by Paul Singer
comments
“ love thy enemy ”
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. -- Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. -- Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for the

Sermon8/23/14 9:14 PM
John1789 from Ohio  Find all comments by John1789
comments
I think one aspect of this debate that gets overlooked is the fact that many, if not most, parents do not pay as much in taxes as it costs for their children to attend a school. Its tough to argue for a 4500 voucher/tax break for a family that doesn't pay that amount in taxes annually. Take into account the number of parents with more than one child in school and you begin to realize that even the middle class often takes more than they put back into the system. Some of those even complain about the entitlements others receive.

Sermon8/23/14 4:13 PM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Obama: You say these murders they are not Muslims.!?Well we hear you. .all across the world ..Your message is clear: The Muslims are those who built your country !!.. Be careful mr president and put a guard before your lips before it's to late. This man is big threat to all the world. Pray believers ..pray. .

Sermon8/21/14 12:54 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
“ A sensible and fair view! ”
Every life lost tragically is a stab to the heart..I hate death!

Sermon8/20/14 3:37 PM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
comments
“ ”
When God by the power of the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus changes a heart from the inside out, I question ALL who "profess" to have received the new nature and still believe in segregation. There's only one kind of people in God's kingdom. They are the true children of God. Any one person can tell another how to behave, think, etc. But unless the work is done by the work of the Holy Spirit, it is all done in vain. This is the problem Arminianism and the saying, God helps those who help themselves. Not. We can do nothing to even save ourselves from God's coming judgment on the earth. You must be born again.

Sermon8/20/14 1:36 AM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
comments
“ Right on! ”
There is a Great Delusion happening in America. Still can't believe the President said that. Smh. Think I'm still in shock. Unbelievable! Unbelievable. Lord, help us.

Sermon8/19/14 3:27 PM
Jennifer from South  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer
comments
Thank you so much for the truth! Why do we want to accept as fact someone is saved because he's a nice person, a giving person, their craft in the arts have guarenteed their place in heaven and eternal peace included. This is the lie Satan has sold to the unbelieving world and they've bought it hook, line and sinker.

Sermon8/18/14 12:09 PM
Starla from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Starla
comments
Thanks. This has been enlightened for me. I was concerned that I was not saved because I did the sinners prayer many times. But I see there is hope for after all.

Sermon8/18/14 12:07 PM
Starla from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Starla
Thanks. This has been enlightened for me. I was

Sermon8/18/14 12:52 AM
Joe Bassani from Cloverdale, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Bassani
comments
Thank you for cutting through the chaff,I to had difficulty reading the article. There is little or no discernment with "christians" today. 2 Tim. 3

Sermon8/16/14 11:41 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
Amen

Sermon8/15/14 4:34 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Great clever conversation. I recommend everyone to listen

Sermon8/14/14 1:03 PM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
comments
Thanks Pastor Sean, for speaking "the Truth". America is on a fast run away train with no Conductor. I wish the whole world could hear this message ?? May God continue to Bless You.Amen

Sermon8/11/14 12:02 PM
Chris Sain  Find all comments by Chris Sain
“ Great Podcast ”
It amazes me, when you talk about single mothers. Whether they be divorced, widowed or otherwise that the blessed gift that children are, that they be marginalized as baggage. I cannot express how proud I am to have the girls I have as my children now. They are glorious gifts from God, and I'm a better man because they are in my life. Don't let fear stop you from experiencing the blessing.

Sermon8/10/14 12:23 AM
Diana from California  Find all comments by Diana
“ Very informative! ”
Thank you so much for discussing this. This is really great information.

Sermon8/9/14 4:15 PM
jg from atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by jg
Really of all people. I don't think Ann Coulter is qualified to talk about others narcissism. But just my opinion.

Sermon8/7/14 5:50 PM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Very Good..Thank You . Would recommend everyone to listen.

Sermon8/6/14 10:32 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
“ oh my ”
I posted this on my Facebook page and wow! I was told to be careful. People like you are just jealous, (envious would have been the accurate accusation). I then posted the Larry King clip. Didn't get any better reception. After I informed the commenters that Mr Osteen didn't believe that atonement was achieved through Jesus' sacrificial act on the cross, I posted instructions on how to view the transcript of Mr Osteens 4-23-2000 easter sermon that sounds more like a cartoon episode than any kind of preaching topical, exegetical or otherwise. We are here. The time that 2Tim 4:3&4 is here brothers.

Sermon8/4/14 1:53 PM
Allie  Find all comments by Allie
“ Just a moment ”
I had only heard that the person being treated was here and not a citizen of the USA. Maybe some others did not have this info when forming their opinions. I also did not know they were serving the infected in Africa when they contracted the disease. I thought it was a non US citizen so I thought they should not be brought over. Maybe the public needs more information or take time to pay a little more attention to the info presented. I am not quick to label anyone selfish who do not think they should not be allowed to come back for treatment for a disease that has no cure and deadly. Prayer for the sick and wisdom dor their care is needed for sure

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Nation On Eve of Destruction

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Blog 11/18/14
Single for a Season

New York Gospel Mission
last wedn­esday galen and i went to a past­or&rsq­uo;s...

Lowest Puritan Hard Drive Price Ever!

For A Very Short Time We Are Off­er­ing A Shock­ingly Low Price. Click To See How Low!
www.puritandownloads.com/pu..