Anchored In Truth Ministries | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: anchoredintruth
Anchored In Truth Ministries
Jeff Noblit  |  Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Sermon11/25/07 6:11 PM
Doug from eastern Virginia, USA  Find all comments by Doug
comments
“ Without Theological Merit! ”
A careful reading of Scripture reveals that it is God's choice of who is compelled into the Kingdom, not yours or mine. I'm so thankful that it wasn't up to me, because like all other unbelievers, I was DEAD in my sins and trespasses, completely unable to even recognize what was Spiritually beneficial for me, let alone make that kind of choice. This is the primary reason why there are so many deceived- unsaved today in Church congregations around the world. John 10:25-30 tells the story for all those who are His!

Sermon11/10/07 4:16 PM
Jon Cardwell from Scammon Bay, Alaska  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
“ Excellent & Encouraging Message! ”
An excellent and encouraging message from Pastor Jeff, delivered in Wisconsin. As our little Alaskan congregation is moving into a position to adopt our own purpose/mission statement, hearing this message is very timely... Thanks, Pastor Jeff. Ours purpose statement will be the same as yours, or very similar so as to be understood by our Yup'ik membership.

Sermon10/19/07 11:23 PM
Jay A. from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Jay A.
comments
“ Powerful Message!!!! ”
I'll just go ahead and say this; this message is hands down probably the most powerful message I've ever heard on this subject. A MUST HEAR!!!

Sermon10/18/07 7:58 PM
Jay A. from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Jay A.
comments
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT MESSAGE ABOUT SALVATION!!!!

Sermon9/30/07 4:39 PM
kathryn  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
comments
What a wonderful sermon!! I too am 62 years old and God through his grace call me from the dead and put me in Christ only 3 years ago. As a new christian, I am growing in grace and need sermons like this. I praise our Lord that He still provides servants on earth to rightly divide the truth and teach us.

Sermon8/14/07 4:55 AM
visitor  Find all comments by visitor
The Bible-Driven Church
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ "All things in moderation....." ”
A strong message for the mature Christian...but let us not forget the growing number of "child prodigies" today who are springing up with incredible head knowledge, bypassing the milk of the Word altogether. They remain but babes on the inside...and they are out there teaching. The Christian walk is a long, hard one containing much suffering along the way, resulting in an experienced, personal trust in a personal, trustworthy God...with a million life lessons contained therein. MANY will say in that day, "Lord, Lord, open to us." The example used here of the sermon, "Sinners in the hands of an angry God" is an excellent example in that many were not affected by it, and then the many who greatly were. Nothing is by might, neither by power. While of necessity we must needs grow in the faith, we must NEVER forget the message of The Cross, which is foolishness to the world, but remains The Power of God. This glass of Milk is very much needed to "wash down" a balanced Meal.

Sermon8/13/07 9:53 PM
Mark Hudson  Find all comments by Mark  Hudson
The Bible-Driven Church
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Makes you think ”
This sermon tells it like it is. If you're serious about becomming a mature Christian, you owe it to yourself to study the scripture deeply after you've heard the sermon. The preacher can only present the truth, you have to accept it, expand on it, and take it into your spiritual life. You have to continue to grow in the Word every day of your Christian life.

Sermon8/5/07 12:00 PM
Rita Beckett  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita Beckett
comments
WONDERFUL SERMON MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Sermon7/28/07 12:53 AM
Matt Haney  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Matt Haney
comments
“ Uncommonly Powerful Preaching! ”
Uncommonly Powerful Preaching! Probably the most powerful sermon I have heard brother Jeff preach. That is why I added it to my podcast (after getting permission of course) www.upp.mypodcast.com May this sermon be spread far and wide to the glory of Christ. I have posted the video to it on GodTube, Google Video, HisHolySpace and MySpace with links back to Anchored in Truth and Jeff's church.

Sermon7/23/07 11:43 PM
Larry Pan 陈鸽  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Larry Pan  陈鸽
comments
“ To God be the Glory, and Him alone. Amen! ”
When man exalts himself, God "shrinks". When God is exalted, man is duely humbled.

Sermon7/17/07 9:08 PM
dlytle  Contact via emailFind all comments by dlytle
comments
“ Astoundingly Powerful! ”
Please take 48 minutes to watch this!!! I have never heard anyone preach the truth more boldly than this man of God. Pastor Jeff Noblit, I thank God for you. Your preaching and leadership makes me want to move to Muscle Shoals, AL. Keep on preaching the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...all for His glory. You are making an eternal difference in more lives than you can see with human eyes. God bless you.

Sermon6/20/07 2:05 PM
val  Find all comments by val
comments
“ Great Sermon! Questions??? ”
I really apperciate some of your teachings exspecially the ones where you give lots of holy sripture. Because most preachers just get up & babble. Theres a real famine upon the earth for the Word Of GOD. Anyway i have some questions in regards to this particular teaching. You said we don't know the heartof a person. However Messiah Yeshua said that out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries,fornications, thefts, false witness,slanders. Now if a person never keeps there word...says one thing dose another on a regular basis. What is that person? So yeah there heart is evil because there a liar. And you can know when a person is saved if your around them long enough to see how there living. Of course they could be in a backslidden state if thats the case then are we not to warn them in a spirit of love?? Also theres alot of holy scripture that warns about falling away. Much more then what you give in this sermon. . Its a matter of falling back into unbelief. And the Israelites & the gentiles which joined themselves to them, as holy scriptures says it was a mixed mulituded. Anyway they literally saw miracles we have not seen & they literaaly heard the voice of GOd yet they fell back inunbelief. so if we true believers can't then why is there so much warning about it??

Sermon6/1/07 9:17 PM
Helen Fussell  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen Fussell
comments
I an 62 years old and have many health problems that have set me to thinking about do I really know that I know. I listened to your sermon twice and I have some honest seeking questions. Why did Christ emphasize faith on the individual's part when healing someone? "Thy faith hath made thee whole." Also, (paraphrased) I haven't seen so great a faith... It seems Christ honored people's faith when he was on earth, did he first give them this faith?? Or is this distinguished from saving faith? Also, Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for rightousness. In short, it seems faith on the the individual's part is necessary to receive healing and rightousness. I have always been perplexed by this. Some years ago, I received unsolicited a booklet titled "How God Saved a Baptist Preacher" I have read it over and over and seem to be searching for something other than what I profess to have. Funny, I yearn for Christ's return to be caught up in the air, but I really am afraid to die. Helen Fussell

Sermon5/30/07 6:54 PM
bro Michael  Find all comments by bro Michael
comments
“ Recommended ”
Just as a follow-up to my previous post I see that Mr. Noblit's comment about Catholics in this message most certainly was about individual Catholics and not the system. This is well clarified in his message Saved By Grace Through Faith. Posting this so as to not mislead any listeners as Jeff is a strong expositor of salvation by grace per God's election. Bless God for this as there are so few these days.

Sermon5/27/07 4:09 PM
brother Michael  Find all comments by brother Michael
comments
“ Very Helpful ”
Thank you for this very helpful message as it cleared up some questions in my mind. One item I will strongly disagree with though is where you were talking about the great falling away before the Lord returns. Specifically, you stated that "...before our Lord returns you will note in professing Christendom a great apostasy, a great turning away from true faith, the true Christ, the true gospel and true churches to a false one...folks who were Catholic, Baptist..." Will all due respect, Roman Catholicism is apostate pure and simple. For it is she who denies the true Christ and upholds a false eucharist one; it is she who vilifies the true gospel of grace and preaches salvation by sacraments; and it is she who disdains true churches holding rather to mystical incantations to bring Christ down to earth to sacrifice him on her alter during every mass. I have not the space to go into the details but a reading of the RC Catechism will illumine many of her lies and a study of the Inquisitions will reveal how she feels about the true church. A very helpful site is www.bereanbeacon.org. Please note I am not denying someone can get saved while in Catholicism but they must repent, come out of her and forsake her anti-christ doctrines. Peace in Christ

Sermon5/24/07 7:49 AM
jude  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude
comments
This is a subject that has always worried me, I never understood it. Brilliantly preached, thank you Pastor Jeff. Whew, i havent commited this sin. I had never heard preaching on this before, how sad that people have reached the unpardonable state. Scary.

Sermon5/14/07 5:19 PM
Scott  Find all comments by Scott
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Great Sermon on Election ”
Thanks be to God for His unconditional election.

Sermon5/10/07 7:56 PM
Pastor Jon Cardwell  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Jon Cardwell
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Awesome Message Pure and Simple! ”
This excelent exposition of Ephesians 1:4 is a must hear! While we listened to it as a family, several times my wife and 11-year-old daughter proclaimed, "amen." I've listened to it twice myself and we will listen to it again on our Family Friday Night. Thank you, Pastor Jeff!

Sermon4/28/07 3:02 AM
Pastor Jon Cardwell from Scammon Bay, Alaska  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Jon Cardwell
Church Discipline Part 1
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Excellent Message! ”
I've wanted to listen to this message and part 2 since they came out in February, but intermittent Internet service in bush Alaska made it difficult. Now that Anchored in Truth is on Sermon Audio, I've been able to download this message (& part 2) and my family and I have listen to them for our Friday Family Night. AWESOME! These messages are a must hear for all church leadership! These messages will be made available for our leadership with follow up on how we can persevere in purity as a True Church of Jesus Christ. Thank you, Pastor Jeff.

Sermon4/27/07 12:41 PM
Matt Haney from San Antonio, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Matt Haney
comments
“ Good Treatment of a Hard Text! ”
I heard this series (6 messages) after it was given out at the last HeartCry Conference and it is a very good, honest and faithful treatment of the passage. For anyone struggling with the meaning of this passage, I would recommend this series.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

John Pittman Hey
The Sin of Partisanship

Hypocritical Judgment Rebuked
Grace Bible Church

Lin Brown
This is That

Grace Particular Baptist

Dr. Peter Masters
Extensiveness of Conversion

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

2 for 1 Puritan Hard Drive Sale On Now

Rev­iews by Paul Wash­er, Dr. Joel Beeke, Dr. Bauch­am, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Barn­es, et al.
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: Why Does Trump Support GLSEN?
Kevin Swanson