THURSDAY
About | 4 Days Left!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: airdrierpcs
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon7/18/11 6:53 PM
Theresa Boziskovich from Long Island, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Theresa Boziskovich
I have been introduced to your sermons by a good friend.....I thoroughly enjoyed it....so refreshing to hear a down to earth clear sermon, one that all will understand....and yes, it is so important that we realize how important it is to know of God's presence in our church and its true meaning....I will be passing this sermon along to many in my church, including my pastor, who like you speaks to us about this subject matter.....thank you again, Peace, Theresa

Sermon6/18/11 7:08 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Dignity But No Life!
Andrew Quigley
comments
I sincerely look forward to hearing your sermons. Thank you, for spending time in prayer, and study, in order to bring GOD'S word to us. May GOD continue to bless His message through you.

Blog6/16/11 2:08 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Scott McMahan

Seems like the church Pastor Quigley is preaching puts their sermons online, but the site hasn't been updated recently. Maybe his American sermons will be there some time. (Or maybe this isn't the right web site.)

Sermon5/21/11 4:31 PM
comments
Thank you, ever so much for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Sermon5/18/11 3:49 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
This Is 'hesed' Love!
Andrew Quigley
“ Chesed ”
If you're as perplexed by the title as I was, "hessed" is what Americans normally spell chesed, covenantal love. Strong's Number: 02617. http://studybible.info/strongs/H2617

Sermon5/12/11 9:21 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
One Life - Then What! #1
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ A Clear Gospel Messsage ”
Pastor Quigley's series is a clear and understandable presentation that focuses on the core gospel message of sin and redemption. This is a good place to start if you're new to SermonAudio.

Sermon3/30/11 5:20 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
The House That God Builds!
Andrew Quigley
“ That's 2 Sam 7:1-17 ”
Although this begins with the announcement of 2 Sam 1 as the text passage, it's really 2 Sam 7.

Sermon3/26/11 1:12 PM
Jennie M from Eastern USA  Find all comments by Jennie M
Thank you for a wonderfully powerful sermon. You are right in pointing out that what God asks us to do, to obey his Word, is not that difficult especially in light of what He did for us.

Sermon1/22/11 12:05 PM
Kristina Anderson from Minnesota, USA  Find all comments by Kristina Anderson
Hell - The Unbeliever's Reality
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Good Word! ”
Thank you, Pastor Quigley, for preaching TRUTH.

Sermon12/14/10 6:00 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dear Pastor, thank you for your great encouragement that came my way as I listened to your sermon. I see that you are willing to pay the price to be a man of God, to be a true spiritual leader. Your sermon is rooted in your personal testimony and gives glory to God. These days this is rare to find. God bless you, your family and church In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon11/24/10 10:30 PM
Luth from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon11/19/10 10:07 PM
Karen Rose from Virginia, USA  Find all comments by Karen Rose
comments
“ Just what I needed... ”
Thank you so much for posting this sermon. I broke into tears two and a half minutes into it. My life does feel like it is falling apart right now. All the things I keep reminding myself--God is good to me, God is sovereign, even the evil is ordained of God, and the such--were all mentioned in this sermon. Sometimes it's just good to hear it come from someone else. When I saw this sermon posted as the featured sermon for today, I knew it was placed there for me. Praise God!

Sermon9/4/10 8:34 PM
Melrose from Picton, Ont. Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melrose
comments
Dear Mr. Quigley: Just being diagnosed with melanoma cancer my life feels like it fell apart. Thank you for reminding me through Joseph and his brothers that God is soverign and all of this will turn out for his glory. What a blessing to me this night. As I set down to the computer and brought up SermonAudio.com I prayed "Father give me a sermon tonight to give me peace." I have many family members and friends who do not know the Lord Jesus as their Savior and I have been praying for sometime now for them, I know that God is using this for our good and his glory. It dosen't come any better than that. May God continue to bless others through the preaching of the word.

Sermon7/2/10 10:17 AM
richard from south africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by richard
Antioch Church - Fantastic!
Andrew Quigley

Sermon6/20/10 5:42 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England.  Find all comments by Norman Smith
comments
“ slightly confused ? ”
Not quite sure about which is right and more Biblical....to strive to bring our loved ones and friends to a church meeting so they will hear the gospel....or to strive to go into the market places ,etc.to take the gospel to every living creature,as in open air witnessing,or witnessing to our friends and family at home,etc. Which is it? (or both ?)

Sermon5/21/10 1:30 AM
Kailash Agnihotri from Noida, U.P.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kailash Agnihotri
Sir, Gracious thanks for explaining how we come to know Christ. I myself got to admit the sensual way found in Ephesians 4:19-20 with Jesus Christ my only defence of the Advocate, 1 John 2:1-2 Who alone might explain it was not that way but by the Scripture, Ephesians 4:20. If that is true, then our conversion makes sense or else there is a second fear of falling into the self-designed way. Praise the Scripture that upholds believers into not circumknotting themselves but rather calling them to believe the grace of God.

Sermon4/27/10 10:31 AM
Andrew Quigley from Airdrie, Scotland  Protected NameFind all comments by Andrew Quigley
comments
“ A reponse to Matthew's comment. ”
Matthew - I'd encourage you to listen to the sermon. You might find that you've got a hold on wrong end of the stick. In fact you might find that you haven't got a hold on the stick at all.

Sermon4/27/10 8:16 AM
Matthew from kora  Find all comments by Matthew
comments
“ Trick question? ”
I haven't heard the sermon, but I've just read the scriptures, and I have a feeling that the sermon title is a trick question. I think he's going to say that murder is NEVER required. The reformers, however, taught that tyrants should be killed.

Sermon3/29/10 2:10 AM
Ray McKendry from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ray McKendry
'Short-Cut' Christianity
Andrew Quigley
comments
Thanks for the help this sermon offered.

Sermon2/21/10 12:28 AM
Cy from midwest  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cy
comments
I don't know if i agree with his assertions that Jacob was proud and arrogant (in his old age), but the sermon does have some good & helpful teaching here that can be extrapolated to other situations for us.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Scott Parish
#5 Division of Labor

The Sound of a Trumpet 2016
Conference
Christ Community Bible Church

Dr. Andy Bloom
God's Warning of Danger

The Scattered Sheep
Central Baptist Church

Jonathan Hunt
Hard truths for hard hearts

John: The Gospel from Eternity