THURSDAY
SEP 3, 2015

MyChurch: vayahiy
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Jon Cardwell  |  Anniston, Alabama

Sermon10/3/08 6:25 AM
Phyllis Hammons from Ruidoso, New Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Phyllis Hammons
comments
Pastor Jon, I was so blessed listening to your testimony and message of Christ Crucified. How I thank God for your dedication to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ! I pray that God continues to bless and use you in His work.

Sermon9/21/08 7:50 PM
Dwayna Litz  Find all comments by Dwayna Litz
comments
This is one of my favorite sermons I have ever heard in my life. I will always treasure it...and listen to it again and again. I have found that "just another sermon by Jon Cardwell" is always an extraordinary one. I can't express how I hunger for deep teaching. This sermon sure does fill up a hungry heart with the Bread of Life. I took notes and was riveted as I listened by the prophecies pointed out of Jesus from the Old Testament to the New, and Psalm 69 is more precious to me now than ever. I thank God for this sermon from Him to my heart and life, through His servant, Jon Cardwell.

Blog8/13/08 8:02 PM
Jon Cardwell from Moreno Valley, California  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
Or...

I could have saved you all quite a bit of reading by simply writing this instead:

Our purest and most reverent worship of God, even in glorified bodies in that Day, is only given by God’s grace because, apart from God’s grace that comes by Jesus Christ, no glory, honor, or praise given to the holy God will ever be as glorious as what He most richly and worthily deserves.

Even then, this statement falls short of the glory that our holy God deserves.

Sermon7/28/08 11:33 AM
comments
“ Desiring God. ”
Chief end of man is to want God above anything else.

Sermon7/25/08 2:55 AM
Jenny from Leeds England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenny
I just love Bunyan and this was a really good clear speaker. This is good Christology

Blog7/12/08 1:15 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
Well due to liberals we are pretty protected from getting the death penalty.

But as for persecution and prison there's plenty of that to go around

Sermon5/29/08 2:45 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Thank you for this wonderful message! Amen, Good insight into the Scriptures!

Sermon5/24/08 2:33 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Mystery of God
Jon Cardwell
Hear this one! Thank you for this wonderful message! Really great! May God richly bless your ministry!

Sermon5/12/08 11:21 PM
fuchs from Japan  Find all comments by fuchs
“ joy study ”
Dear Dear Dear Pastor Jon, What a best timing! We have studied about "joy" in Christ from last Saturday. Really you gave me Godly fruits of joy and peace.I thank to God,Jon and my brother Kyle with all my heart. And then Please you and Rachel know how much you always keep to give me helpful energy, strength and power for my life.Again thank you very much!!!

Sermon5/1/08 7:50 PM
Peter-John Parisis from Belleville, Michigan  Protected NameFind all comments by Peter-John Parisis
comments
“ Wonderful Teachings ”
It is refreshing to hear a father teach his child about God. A very down to earth teaching about one of the attributes of God. PJ

Sermon4/25/08 4:39 AM
fuchs from Japan  Find all comments by fuchs
“ How happy ”
My dear dear dear Pastor Jon, Thank you very much for your fine voice.Now I will listen to this.Your preaching always makes me have some joyful time. I will study Jesus with his power through all Jon more and more.I want to understand Jesus much more.What a great our GOD! Anytime God provides all good timing and all things to us. I talked this with Kyle on this Wednesday again.Today I find your new preaching . This is just a nice gift from GOD. Thank you very much for God and Jon!!!

Blog4/24/08 6:30 AM
Lynne Messerer from Taylors, South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynne Messerer
comments
I check nearly daily to see if you have added any sermons/teachings. I have listened to "Counting the Cost" several times and am so blessed that you have counted the cost and continue following our Saviour. My prayers continue for you, Lisa, and Rachel. love in Christ, Lynne

Sermon4/10/08 1:38 AM
fuchs from Japan  Find all comments by fuchs
Counting the Cost
Jon Cardwell
“ the truth is only Jesus ”
Dear,Dearest Pastor Jon, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this PDF! Now I can study your preaching deeper and deeper than once.Could you imagine how much I get happiness to hear new your voice?Only Jesus is my way, only he is the truth, only he is all my life, really,really,really.

Sermon3/27/08 4:44 PM
Peter-John Parisis from Belleville, Michigan  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Peter-John Parisis
comments
Thanks Jon Cardwell for reading this treatise on prayer from John Bunyan. Treasure of spiritual wisdom!!! Your brother in Christ Peter-John Parisis

Blog3/22/08 6:54 AM
Peter-John Parisis from Belleville, Michigan  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Peter-John Parisis
comments
Praise God that He has counted you worthy to suffer for His glory. And praise God that He has left you here to bring more glory to the church and more glory to His Son. Thank God the Holy Spirit can use your wonderful experiences you have walked to our minds as we follow up the path.

In my prayers to God is your needs
PJ

Sermon3/20/08 2:07 PM
comments
“ Faithful to the Gospel. ”
A message that demonstrates through the excerpts from Nettleton's sermons that he was faithful to the Reformed doctrines.

Sermon2/26/08 4:43 PM
Mark Fitzpatrick from Dublin, Ireland  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Mark Fitzpatrick
John Bunyan's Last Sermon
John Bunyan
comments
Jon, Well done! Very well read. listened while on a walk today. God bless you brother and grant you his peace at this time. Your friend and brother in Christ, Mark F.

Sermon12/29/07 4:40 PM
“ Very helpful message ”
Jon, I was blessed as I listened to your level headed approach to this subject. Also your exegesis of Lukes account was instructive. I was with you in prayer as you closed. Your friend and brother, Mark F. Dublin.

Sermon10/22/07 6:41 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
The Cup of Wrath
Andrew Bonar
comments
I listened to this narration three times today. The first time I wasn't paying close enough attention because I was working but was so gripped by Bonar's exposition - the parts I heard, I started it over. The narration is great and the exposition is what one would expect from Bonar whose commentary on Leviticus was published in the Geneva Series by Banner of Truth, so highly was it prized. The sermon is sobering and reminds me so much of how Jonathan Edwards develops this frightening subject in his sermons.

Sermon10/20/07 4:59 PM
Self-Examination
Asahel Nettleton
“ Great Narrations ”
As a person who also narrates sermons etc. for Sermon Audio, I love to find other good narrations, and I would say the ones of Nettleton and A Bonar are among the best I have heard here. Not to mention, anyone who would narrate Bonar and Nettleton has a love for the same great literature that I like to narrate so keep up the good work. www.thereformedpastor.com

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Walking in Darkness and Light

Grace Particular Baptist

Kevin Swanson
Examining Donald Trump

Moral and Economic Failures
Generations Radio

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com