Sovereign Grace Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

About | Ends Today!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: vayahiy
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Jon Cardwell  |  Anniston, Alabama

Sermon10/10/08 2:01 PM
bill d from ny  Contact via emailFind all comments by bill d
On Religious Grumblers
C. H. Spurgeon
time to rise.. bless you and our lords followers

Sermon10/8/08 9:52 AM
Sharon Smith  Find all comments by Sharon Smith
comments
“ Beautiful Testimony! ”
Thank you Pastor Cardwell for sharing your testimony. I was truly blessed watching the video, and plan on sharing it with others. Though our outward man is decaying, our inner man is being renewed day by day. One day, we will be perfect in body and soul. When we see Him, we shall be like Him - looking for that blessed Hope and glorious appearing of our Great God and Saviour. Blessings on you and your family, dear brother in Christ.

Sermon10/4/08 6:36 PM
One Prodigal from Saint Paul, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by One Prodigal
The Cup of Wrath
Andrew Bonar
comments
This is an excellent sermon - one that should be heard by all. Thanks for re-preaching it with such fervor and compassion!

Sermon10/3/08 6:25 AM
Phyllis Hammons from Ruidoso, New Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Phyllis Hammons
comments
Pastor Jon, I was so blessed listening to your testimony and message of Christ Crucified. How I thank God for your dedication to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ! I pray that God continues to bless and use you in His work.

Sermon9/21/08 7:50 PM
Dwayna Litz  Find all comments by Dwayna Litz
comments
This is one of my favorite sermons I have ever heard in my life. I will always treasure it...and listen to it again and again. I have found that "just another sermon by Jon Cardwell" is always an extraordinary one. I can't express how I hunger for deep teaching. This sermon sure does fill up a hungry heart with the Bread of Life. I took notes and was riveted as I listened by the prophecies pointed out of Jesus from the Old Testament to the New, and Psalm 69 is more precious to me now than ever. I thank God for this sermon from Him to my heart and life, through His servant, Jon Cardwell.

Blog8/13/08 8:02 PM
Jon Cardwell from Moreno Valley, California  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
Or...

I could have saved you all quite a bit of reading by simply writing this instead:

Our purest and most reverent worship of God, even in glorified bodies in that Day, is only given by God’s grace because, apart from God’s grace that comes by Jesus Christ, no glory, honor, or praise given to the holy God will ever be as glorious as what He most richly and worthily deserves.

Even then, this statement falls short of the glory that our holy God deserves.

Sermon7/28/08 11:33 AM
comments
“ Desiring God. ”
Chief end of man is to want God above anything else.

Sermon7/25/08 2:55 AM
Jenny from Leeds England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenny
I just love Bunyan and this was a really good clear speaker. This is good Christology

Blog7/12/08 1:15 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
Well due to liberals we are pretty protected from getting the death penalty.

But as for persecution and prison there's plenty of that to go around

Sermon5/29/08 2:45 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Thank you for this wonderful message! Amen, Good insight into the Scriptures!

Sermon5/24/08 2:33 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Mystery of God
Jon Cardwell
Hear this one! Thank you for this wonderful message! Really great! May God richly bless your ministry!

Sermon5/12/08 11:21 PM
fuchs from Japan  Find all comments by fuchs
“ joy study ”
Dear Dear Dear Pastor Jon, What a best timing! We have studied about "joy" in Christ from last Saturday. Really you gave me Godly fruits of joy and peace.I thank to God,Jon and my brother Kyle with all my heart. And then Please you and Rachel know how much you always keep to give me helpful energy, strength and power for my life.Again thank you very much!!!

Sermon5/1/08 7:50 PM
Peter-John Parisis from Belleville, Michigan  Protected NameFind all comments by Peter-John Parisis
comments
“ Wonderful Teachings ”
It is refreshing to hear a father teach his child about God. A very down to earth teaching about one of the attributes of God. PJ

Sermon4/25/08 4:39 AM
fuchs from Japan  Find all comments by fuchs
“ How happy ”
My dear dear dear Pastor Jon, Thank you very much for your fine voice.Now I will listen to this.Your preaching always makes me have some joyful time. I will study Jesus with his power through all Jon more and more.I want to understand Jesus much more.What a great our GOD! Anytime God provides all good timing and all things to us. I talked this with Kyle on this Wednesday again.Today I find your new preaching . This is just a nice gift from GOD. Thank you very much for God and Jon!!!

Blog4/24/08 6:30 AM
Lynne Messerer from Taylors, South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynne Messerer
comments
I check nearly daily to see if you have added any sermons/teachings. I have listened to "Counting the Cost" several times and am so blessed that you have counted the cost and continue following our Saviour. My prayers continue for you, Lisa, and Rachel. love in Christ, Lynne

Sermon4/10/08 1:38 AM
fuchs from Japan  Find all comments by fuchs
Counting the Cost
Jon Cardwell
“ the truth is only Jesus ”
Dear,Dearest Pastor Jon, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this PDF! Now I can study your preaching deeper and deeper than once.Could you imagine how much I get happiness to hear new your voice?Only Jesus is my way, only he is the truth, only he is all my life, really,really,really.

Sermon3/27/08 4:44 PM
Peter-John Parisis from Belleville, Michigan  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Peter-John Parisis
comments
Thanks Jon Cardwell for reading this treatise on prayer from John Bunyan. Treasure of spiritual wisdom!!! Your brother in Christ Peter-John Parisis

Blog3/22/08 6:54 AM
Peter-John Parisis from Belleville, Michigan  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Peter-John Parisis
comments
Praise God that He has counted you worthy to suffer for His glory. And praise God that He has left you here to bring more glory to the church and more glory to His Son. Thank God the Holy Spirit can use your wonderful experiences you have walked to our minds as we follow up the path.

In my prayers to God is your needs
PJ

Sermon3/20/08 2:07 PM
comments
“ Faithful to the Gospel. ”
A message that demonstrates through the excerpts from Nettleton's sermons that he was faithful to the Reformed doctrines.

Sermon2/26/08 4:43 PM
Mark Fitzpatrick from Dublin, Ireland  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Mark Fitzpatrick
John Bunyan's Last Sermon
John Bunyan
comments
Jon, Well done! Very well read. listened while on a walk today. God bless you brother and grant you his peace at this time. Your friend and brother in Christ, Mark F.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Violated God In Apostate Land

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

The Expositors Summit 2016 Conference

The Pastor and the Pulpit Mohler | Begg | Lawson
events.sbts.edu/expositorss..

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..