SUNDAY

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: reignofgrace
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Multiple Speakers  |  Albany, Georgia

Sermon6/5/12 7:48 PM
Alex Davis from Camp Lejeune, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alex Davis
comments
I really enjoyed this sermon. It really reaffirmed my view of God's sovereignty and the relationship of my will towards salvation. I was saved by God's grace. Praise be to His Holy Name. Amen

Sermon6/4/12 9:10 PM
Barbara from Washington state  Find all comments by Barbara
comments
I have struggled with with subject for nearly 30 years. I've pleaded for grace to overcome an undesirable snippiness that I get with my family sometimes. I hate it. I want to be patient and never get snippy with them. I love them! And I love my Father in Heaven and I desire to walk according to the Spirit, but still after so many years I've at times even questioned my salvation. My husband and children say they don't know anyone who wants to please my Jesus more than me, but their encouragement has never helped. This sermon put thrill in me that is too wonderful to express in words. Thank you for putting it on the internet. I needed this message more than anyone. I often read works from the Puritans which has had two effects on me, great inspiration and grievious despair. Personal mortification of everyday sin is my greatest desire, and my greatest anguish and burden. How thankful I am for this sermon. Thank you.

Sermon6/4/12 2:19 AM
kevin mccue from downtown  Contact via emailFind all comments by kevin mccue
comments
Rick this is a good one,enjoy

Sermon6/3/12 1:05 PM
kenny mackenzie from kampala uganda  Contact via emailFind all comments by kenny mackenzie
comments
Thanks for this great sermon in a sin sick world, and for us to persevere our calling. Blessings kenny.

Sermon5/30/12 6:42 PM
Bea from Germany  Find all comments by Bea
comments
Best sermon i have heard in a long time!! I wanted to cry because I never heard it explained this way. God is so awe-some. Thank you for preaching the word boldly!!

Sermon5/25/12 11:06 PM
Mike from Sacramento  Find all comments by Mike
comments
“ Absolutely Amazing Sermon! ”
What an amazing God we serve! Thank you for this bold proclamation of the Gospel!

Sermon5/24/12 2:41 AM
TheVineRhyme from Boise  Contact via emailFind all comments by TheVineRhyme
Not Guilty
Winston Pannell
Fantastic audio sermon. This and this along is the beginning and ending of the Gospel, and apart from this there is nothing else. There is indeed no other name given among men whereby we must be saved. Thank you for this reminder of what it means to be free from sin and alive in Jesus, Yeshua the Christ

Sermon5/6/12 11:58 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
For Us or Against Us
Mark Pannell
“ Excellent,Uplifting and Greatly Encouraging! ”
Many blessings to you Pastor Mark. A very encouraging and uplifting sermon. We either love God or we hate Him, according to His own Word. Thankyou for a very clear and important message. May our faith greatly increase in these last days, and may the fruit of the Holy Spirit abound, as we allow Him control in our daily walk,amen.

Sermon4/15/12 3:52 PM
Jan from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jan
Walking After the Flesh
Jim Casey
comments
This is a great sermon I have listened to several times and got more out of it each time. Thank you for helping make the gospel clear!

Sermon4/11/12 9:46 PM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
Walking After the Flesh
Jim Casey

Sermon4/8/12 3:18 PM
George and Rose Fenton from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by George and Rose Fenton
Do You Hear the Trumpet
Gary Shepard
comments
If listening to this sermon does not bring you to tears in deep repentance, then nothing will, only the grace of our sovereign God, the Lord Jesus Christ. This will shake your "religion" to smithereens! make sure you hear the trumpet warnings. Thank you Pastor Shepard for the truth of the Word of God you preached.

Sermon3/31/12 3:24 PM
comments
Wonderful clear message, Pastor Bill, thank you. All of Christ, and His obedience unto death for His sheep. We cannot earn our salvation. It has all been finished by Christ, in our stead. by His mercy and grace. Christian love.

Sermon3/27/12 7:15 PM
mavis from sarnia  Contact via emailFind all comments by mavis
comments
“ I thank God for you ”
I wanted to cry because I could identify.. I am so burdened with my powerlessness toward sin. But in the end it will be to the praise of the Glory of His grace.

Sermon3/24/12 1:34 AM
neil esho from sydney australia  Find all comments by neil esho
The Blessed Man
Mark Pannell

Sermon3/6/12 11:30 AM
A Near Righteousness
Bill Parker
Another great message Pastor Bill on the near righteousness of Christ. This has been a most encouraging message. Thank you. So greatly valued and appreciated. Keep preaching.

Sermon3/5/12 9:58 AM
Satan's Pursuits Defeated
Bill Parker
Thank you Pastor Parker for this excellent sermon on Satan's Pursuits defeated. It was most helpful regarding knowing satan's wiles and how to correctly interpret Revelation 12. We thank God for your ministry.

Sermon2/22/12 2:08 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Your sermons are preached with plain clarity of God's Word and I appreciate that. They speak to my heart and make it glad and awed at what He has done in Christ for His people. Thank you.

Sermon1/30/12 3:57 PM
Rose & George Fenton from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose & George Fenton
The Hearing of Faith
Bill Parker
Wonderful message, Pastor Bill, so true to scripture and you did not waste a single Word. Perhaps I am a rarity, as I did not hear a gospel message from a preacher, but alone in a hotel room, I picked up a Bible, first time, and read from John's gospel, and the Light of Christ entered my soul. I therefore conclude that I did hear it, brought to repentance and faith. sincerely, English Rose

Sermon1/29/12 2:45 PM
Armageddon
Bill Parker
comments
We thoroughly recommend this sermon of Pastor Bill Parker to every true christian. Armageddon is a spiritual battle, not anything physical. hear the truth explained so clearly by Pastor Bill. christian love English Rose

Sermon1/28/12 8:07 PM
Guy Walker from Lookeba, Oklahoma  Protected NameFind all comments by Guy Walker
Another Gospel
Bill Parker
comments
Excellent! I love hearing the gospel of God's grace. Thank you preacher.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Special Meeting

Rev David Silversides
The doctrine of the Atonement

Fellowship Meeting
Loughbrickland Reformed

Blog 7/9/14
Summer at the Mission: Where do I start?

New York Gospel Mission
this week we have at the miss­ion a team of young peopl­e...

Sermon: Blame Calvin for Bergdahl