New Hope Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: newhopeks
New Hope Baptist Church
Curtis Knapp  |  Seneca, Kansas
Email Us!

Sermon3/31/13 9:28 PM
W. Owens from Virginia  Find all comments by W. Owens
“ Encouraging and thought provoking ”
What a blessing this message was to me. I pray that many people heard this timely sermon. I can't help but wonder if any have ever thought about this before.

Sermon2/3/13 6:13 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
Thank you for this faithful message! There really is no safer place in all the universe than in the hand of such an almighty, sovereign, and holy God. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37 Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. Psalm 97:12

Blog2/3/13 2:27 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
comments
Excellent article!
I think women in combat is just another link in
the chain of events communists are using to
bring America to it's knees. Thankfully God is in
control!

... the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men,
and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth
up over it the basest of men.
Daniel 4:17

He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them:
he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them
again.
Job 12:23

Blog1/31/13 3:30 PM
Kane from McKinney, TX  Find all comments by Kane
comments
This is an excellent article and illustrates how our current government is regressing and labeling it ‚Äúprogressive‚ÄĚ. I don't understand why our government leaders cannot see the simple logic and dangers that will likely occur in a combat zone. One of our government's main job is to protect its citizens but implementing this will put us and many of our soldiers at risk. I am afraid there will be a painful lesson learned from this down the road and a lesson that will be difficult to correct. Who will have the political guts to repeal this once it is implemented? The blame will never be directed at this new policy because it isn‚Äôt politically correct to do so. Our obsession to political correction is another good topic for later.

Sermon12/12/12 1:09 PM
BDB from OH  Find all comments by BDB
comments
This is THE most helpful and illuminating (by God's grace) sermon I've ever heard on Election specifically as it relates to evangelism and salvation, and it presents point after point of God's truth. There are some who say you can disbelieve, or "be wrong," on God's election, and still be a brother in Christ... "our Arminian brothers..." but they are wrong, and I see that now. I did not know God when I thought I chose Christ, rather than that He chose me. Listen to this sermon!

Sermon11/11/12 4:56 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
That was a most comforting sermon!! Those of my generation have grown up in material prosperity and spiritual complacency. The trials hitting the country now, though judgments, will be for the good of God's people. Rom 8:28

Sermon11/11/12 10:12 AM
michaelk from ft.lauderdale  Contact via emailFind all comments by michaelk
Why Romney Lost the Election
Curtis Knapp
True born again christians dont vote for anyone who is a type of antichrist....we truly understand God is sovereign in all things...

Sermon10/14/12 10:33 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
comments
This is such a good series of sermons on childrearing! Thank you for those faithful messages.

Sermon9/26/12 10:14 AM
Lauri from md  Find all comments by Lauri
comments
I love that sermon. I agree with you on this one. Just because you meet or exceed eligibility criteria for services or supports doesn't mean you should receive them. We live in a culture of entitlement, that's for sure.

Sermon9/26/12 3:29 AM
Milton Job from London England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Milton Job
Quite appropriate and timely message. D enemy has overtly and subtly infiltrated the media and governments to promote antiChrist ideologies which, on the surface, appear progressive but anti- family n unbiblical. Milton Job

Sermon9/24/12 9:04 AM
Samantha M from Georgia Camden County  Find all comments by Samantha M
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
A must hear!

Sermon9/21/12 4:33 PM
michaelk from florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by michaelk
I stand wt u.....

Sermon9/20/12 8:33 AM
Louise Katherine Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise Katherine Dreves
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thank you pastor Knapp!

Sermon9/9/12 12:05 AM
arthur kaye from australia  Find all comments by arthur kaye
A Famine of the Word
Curtis Knapp
“ How Solemnly True!!! ”
It is as you have preached it Mr Knapp and perhaps the evil that exists is worse then one could possibly conceive. I have been out of church for 15 years greiving at what passes for religion today I have often been in depression of spirit often mouring often crying to my God about this famine but the only reply the Lord gives me is, this is my judgement upon an apostate people and ministers alike.

Sermon7/6/12 1:49 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
comments
“ Excellent Sermon!!! ”
God does NOT love all. Deuteronomy 32:39 "Now see that I,even I,am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand." Malachi 1:2b "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the Lord, Yet Jacob I have loved; But Esau I have hated." And Romans 9:13 "As it is written,"Jacob I have loved,but esau I have hated." Psalm 5:4,5,6. Verse 5b "You hate all workers of iniquity." Verse 6a "You shall destroy those who speak falsehood." Psalm 11:5 " The Lord tests the righteous, but the wicked and the one who loves violence His (God's)soul hates." God Almighty is a Holy and Righteous God. He has the right, and is entitled to say that homosexuality is depraved behaviour and an abomination to Himself and His true church. It is not their behaviour alone that is an abomination, it is their whole being. By their fruits you will know them.Not judging, just discerning and speaking God's truth and His laws. God's richest blessings pastor Curtis,for having the decency and courage to contend for the truth and Word of our Lord and Saviour,amen!

Sermon7/1/12 2:07 PM
observation  Find all comments by observation
comments
“ Politically-Incorrect Needed Sermon! ”
It is noteworthy that at the conclusion of June, Gay Pride month (endorsed by President Obama, America's first "Gay President", per Time Magazine), a major Dorecho storm with extremely hot and high temperatures, with rare temps over 100 degrees, swept from Ohio to West Virginia, Virginia and Washington D.C., causing power blackouts for over 2 million in these areas, places which hosted Gay Pride rallies with their rainbow banners and where President Obama campaigned recently. D.C. in particular was hit very hard. That as well as high national temperatures and fires in Colorado. The wrath of God is revealed in June...as Romans teaches.

Sermon6/18/12 2:58 AM
J.Butterfield from Sacramento, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by J.Butterfield
Luke 6:22-23 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they cut you off, and will reproach you, and will cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man; rejoice in that day, and leap for joy; for, behold, your reward is much in Heaven! For their fathers did according to these things to the prophets.

Sermon6/11/12 2:36 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
comments
Excellent description of repentance - "throw down the weapons of your warfare against God". True, until God grants repentance there is no hope of real blessing in the land. An improved economy would no sign of blessing.

Sermon6/11/12 12:03 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
comments
Thank you for this faithful message!! May the Lord use it to open many eyes and hearts.

Sermon6/7/12 7:42 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, FL  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Hank Hudson
comments
“ Deep Insightful Sermon! ”
God loves us but He hates sin and He must punish sinful acts because God is perfect and He cannot accept sin in His "life." When God shows His love, it is because His love is perfect, it does not include any imperfect definition of love by any sinners. Repentance has to be involved in love -- whether God accepts or the sinner gives up his sin, then God shows His love. Love is not dependent on how the sinner views love, God loves in His definition of love and that is perfect.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Frank Hall
Blessed of God

Matthew 5:1-12
Sovereign Grace Assembly

Hourly: Conditions: Powerful Preaching
Pastor Iain Murray
GPTS & Mt. Olive
Staff Picks..

Sermon: Where Is God When I Need Him?
O. Elvin Wheelis