The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

THURSDAY
SEP 18, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon9/13/10 3:24 PM
Shantala Hill from Knoxville, TN  Find all comments by Shantala Hill
comments
I am soo thankful to Jesus that we have God fearing me who love the Lord and to preach his word the way it is suppose to be preached. I have learned so much listening to the Various Speakers sermons that now I am careful everytime I hear a sermon I compare everything to scripture instead of just taking what they say and running with it. I pray that you all keep fighting for Jesus b/c that is our purpose here on earth before we go home to glory. Praise Jesus I love God soo much.

Sermon9/7/10 5:09 PM
Bruce Tegg from Missouri  Find all comments by Bruce Tegg
Why God created HELL
Various Speakers
“ Preached by Dr. Jack Hyles ”
It was good to hear the voice of a dynamic old time preacher of the Word of God, Dr. Jack Hyles. It has been a long time since I have heard him preach, but it brought back some good memories like they were yesterday.

Sermon8/27/10 8:37 AM
Favourite Khumalo from South Africa  Find all comments by Favourite Khumalo
comments
I wonder if this would make an issue if this was on a movie or a stage play(I mean Joyce Meyer illustration of what happened to Jesus in hell)

Sermon8/14/10 11:24 PM
BruceBaptist  Find all comments by BruceBaptist
AWESOME! Thank you!

Sermon5/29/10 2:19 AM
Amber from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amber
comments
“ Greatly Questioning ”
I'm greatly shocked by what Joyce said. I would not have believed you if you had not had audio clips to show me. I can't help but to wonder the condition of Joyce's heart today in 2010 so many years after 1990 and 1996 (when the two screamingly wrong media were published). Please do not misunderstand my misgivings. I believe Joyce should answer for what she proclaimed as Truth.I believe that God used Joyce's teachings as an instrument to show me the errors in my thinking.I did not find this site by searching out to defend Joyce but to see what the internet had to offer on a search titled "1 Timothy 2:11-12" and "Joyce Meyer". I was not prepared to hear what had to show and I am not sure where to go from here. I do believe that instead of passing judgment on things that were said 10+ years ago we should focus now on seeking out what Joyce has to say about those past errors.

Sermon5/19/10 4:54 AM
James glory from Yorkshire, England  Contact via emailFind all comments by James glory
comments
This is very well put together and is indeed the truth. I suggest that people embed links to this sermon/presentation on twitter, facebook and others as I have. People must be aware of this evil de3vilry. Well done! Praise Jesus, the only mediator between man and God. Visie my site with 500+ full length teaching and KJV Video sermons too. www.youtube.com/user/jamesglory1 NO SPAMMERS PLEASE!

Sermon4/3/10 1:54 PM
Rhonda from Oregon  Find all comments by Rhonda
comments
“ Thank you for ths Truth ”
I just wanted to say that I was going to Joyce Meyers website to listen to a message when I came across your site and sit here in shock and amazement at this revelation. To hear her talk and boasting of these things is a sad day. But I thank our Heavenly Father that you have opened my eyes to what is really being said by this woman. We must pray for her and for those who are following these teachings. I am blessed today to have found you.

Sermon2/23/10 7:33 AM
comments
“ Complex. ”
Interesting, complex, useful message. Great scientific arguments. We appreciate God better knowing how complex is a man, how complex He made us and the rest of creation.

Sermon2/14/10 2:41 PM
Dogface Soldier from East Coast  Find all comments by Dogface Soldier
comments
Dear Keith - Final response (2 Corinthians 5:21) Joyce Meyer Sermon MacArthur Study Bible Footnotes: pg 1740 "the righteousness of God." Another reference to justification and imputation. The righteousness that is credited to the believer's account is the righteousness of Jesus Christ, God's Son (see notes on Ro 1:17; 3:21-24; Php 3:9). As was not as sinner, but was treated as if He were, so believer's who have not yet been made righteous (until glorification) are treated as if they were righteous. He bore their sins so that they could bear His righteousness. God treated Him as if He committed believers' sins, and treats believers as if they did only the righteous deeds of the sinless Son of God. (I hope this clears it up for you my Brother in Christ.Army Strong!YESHUA STRONG!)AG

Sermon2/14/10 2:40 PM
Dogface Soldier from East Coast  Find all comments by Dogface Soldier
comments
Dear Keith, My response Continued: 2 Corinthians 5:21 (Joyce Meyer) MacArthur Study Bible Footnotes pg 1740 "sin on our behalf" God the Father using the principle of imputation, (see note on v. 19) treated Christ as if He were a sinner though He was not, and had Him die as a substitute to pay the penalty for the sins of those who believe in Him (cf. Is 53:4-6; Gal 3:10-13; 1 Peter 2:24). On the cross, He did not become a sinner (as some suggest), but remained as holy as ever. He was treated as if He were guilty of all the sins ever committed by all who would ever believe, though He committed none. The wrath of God was exhausted on Him and the just requirement of God's law met for those for whom He died.

Sermon2/14/10 2:37 PM
Dogface Soldier from East Coast  Find all comments by Dogface Soldier
comments
Dear Keith - here is my response to you regarding your concern with the verse 2 Corinthians 5:21 (Joyce Meyer Sermon) My Response: Footnotes from MacArthur Study Bible Page: 1740 NASB. Here Paul summarized the heart of the gospel, resolving the mystery and paradox of vv. 18-20, and explaining how sinners can be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. These 15 Gr. words express the doctrines of imputation and substitution like no other single verse. "who knew no sin" Jesus Christ, the sinless Son of God (see notes on Gal 4:4,5; cf. Lk 23:4,14,22,47; Jn 8:46; Heb 4:15; 7:26; 1 Pe 1:19; 2:22-24; 3:18; Rev 5:2-10).

Sermon2/11/10 3:11 AM
Carmelo from Texas  Find all comments by Carmelo
comments
Praise God for your ministry and for the sounding of the trumpet! I know that God has set some of us as the watchman on the tower to sound the trumpet when we see the approaching storm or enemy coming. Ithank God for ministries like this one that warn and expose the false doctrines of many so called prophets, ministers, and bible teachers. It is not gossip for gossip deal with rumors, but it they are facts that are true and they are loud and clear when taken to the light of scripture. I pray that all believers awake from the demonic sleep that comes upon many who place their focus on the messenger and not the message. Jesus warned us to beware the wolves who come in sheep's clothing. Thank you once again and God continue to bless this ministry.

Sermon11/12/09 12:10 AM
LaDarius Hill from Wilson, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by LaDarius Hill
comments
“ DYNAMIC Sermon! ”
Blew me away. EXTREMELY informative, Mind Gripping teaching. If you have something on Eddie Long, I want to hear it.

Sermon11/1/09 6:40 PM
Roo Palmer from Australia  Find all comments by Roo Palmer
Will America Survive
Theo Hikmat
comments
Great sermon. I love this preacher. Even Australia is not safe from Obama. This message needs to go out to all the Christian schools and churches. Thanks for a top message

Sermon8/26/09 4:20 PM
William Cody Bateman from Western Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Cody Bateman
comments
Very informative. The audio lends such credibility to efforts of Christians toward exposing these charlatans for what and who they are. Why is the church asleep? Does no one read the scriptures anymore? (http://codybateman.org)

Sermon6/25/09 6:36 PM
Judi D from SW Missouri  Find all comments by Judi D
comments
This Preacher cared so much for souls, that he came to my home one very cold and snowy January night, 1969 and led me to the Lord. I had the privilege to sit under his preaching for several years before the Lord called him away into evangelism. Praise God for preachers like Al Lacey. I would LOVE to have more of his sermons here to download if anyone has them ! (If you're near Grand Jct.,CO you might find him preaching at Landmark Baptist church there)

Sermon5/10/09 6:19 PM
norma from uk  Find all comments by norma
The Rise of 666 CD EDITION 2
Pastor Billy Crone
why are the scientists working at MIT all speaking with English accents? little things throw doubt on what could be invaluable info.

Sermon5/2/09 6:16 AM
Daniel R Hanlon from Camden, South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel R Hanlon
comments
I threw away ALL "WORD OF FAITH" CD, books and tapes. First in trash was Kenneth Copeland, I was in Fort Worth and COPELAND's name was GLORIFIED and not Jesus Christ. (MATTHEW 6:33)

Sermon3/30/09 12:33 AM
Stan Jeffferson, Jr from Baltimore, Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Jeffferson, Jr
The Gospel In Plain Words
Various Speakers
comments
“ Thank you, Mystery Minister! ”
We're praying that God keeps your spirit, soul, and body, Mystery Minister! Your messages (Religion of Global Warming, Myth of the Pre-Trib rapture, Dark Days are Coming, Benny Hinn and Beyond, Bible Version Issue Explained) have been very helpful, as has this message (Gospel in Plain Words). Thank you again for your work and your ministry!

Sermon3/27/09 5:22 PM
brother miller from louisiana  Find all comments by brother miller
comments
What truth. I burned these two messages to CD`s and am mailing them out to those who have a stage on Christian so-called TV. Pray that God will bless these CD`s as they go out and pray they will be accepted.Pray that God`s book the King James will once again have rule and reign in God`s peoples lives. Thank you again UCN and God bless you. God bless sermon Audio also.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Choice Portions
Richard Warmack
Character Of The Citizen's...

Sermon On The Mount

Capital Baptist Church

Mark B. Lawless
Thorny Field of the Slothful

Sundry Semons
Battlefield Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com