SUNDAY
FEB 7, 2016
CommentsALL -1 hrs

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: kingdombaptist
Long Run Baptist Church
Joey Faust  |  Long Run, Missouri

Sermon11/30/12 7:35 PM
Nathan S from Sydney Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathan S
Vexed By Urbanization
comments
See this news item about China's ghost cities http://www.sbs.com.au/dateline/story/watch/id/601007/n/China-s-Ghost-Cities

Sermon11/30/12 7:22 PM
Nathan S from Sydney Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathan S
Vexed By Urbanization
Joey Faust
comments
“ Always relevant! ”
Ps Faust I have heard a number of your messages now and they are all excellent. I have always wondered why so much of the church find it so hard to be relevant in their preaching and remain Biblical? You seem to do it with no problems. You discuss nature and do it pointing us to the true God, whilst numerous Christian Personalities preach nature today as though it was god ie: Gaia. Thank you. You mentioned people being pushed into the big cities world wide. You noted China, I am not sure if you are aware of the huge "ghost" cities built by China inland. Around 50 with no inhabitants. Google China Ghost City. You also mentioned controlling our ability to grow our own food. My parents live in a rural area 3 hours from Sydney Australia and earlier this year the Council tried to pass law to restrict properties under 5 acres from growing their own veggies and grazing animals. ie: no chickens, no tomatoes. Oh better go to the Multinational Corporate Supermarket for my GM phood. I read a speech made in our Federal Parliament by one member who visited local county towns and how the decisions of Government have shut them down, most people having moved out and most businesses shut. It is clear what is happening your own country is definitely happening in other countries too

Sermon11/16/12 10:05 AM
David Biser from Maryland  Find all comments by David Biser
Why Mama Obama?
Joey Faust
Looking for a reason why our nation is sinking into depravity? Pastor Faust present an excellent case for the reasons underlying the political problem in the US of A.

Sermon10/22/12 1:12 AM
Joey Faust from Venus, Texas  Protected NameFind all comments by Joey Faust
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
“ Response to Wiley ”
Greetings Wiley, Thanks for writing. Not sure what the verse about giving strong drink to people ready to perish has to do with starving people, and giving poison to shut down organs. Besides, "strong drink" (like "wine") in the Bible is dual. That is, in some contexts it refers to alcohol; in others, it has to do with the most expensive, sweetest grape juice. "Strong" is opposite to "bitter" in some verses, and "strong drink" is for children (when referring to sweet grape juice). Therefore, kings should not spend their time in feasting and royal living; they should give such things to those who are cast down and discouraged … Regardless, the verse was not skipped to hide something. It was not mentioned because I do not believe it has anything to do with the subject other than the fact that we should make people who are suffering as comfortable as we can (not starve them, or dehydrate them, and cause them to try to squeeze a drop of water from a sponge, and call this "mercy." God forbid! In Jesus, Joey

Sermon10/20/12 8:19 PM
Wiley from Oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wiley
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
“ Something Missing? ”
I notice that you quoted Prov. 31:8, but not 31:6, "Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts."

Sermon10/19/12 7:41 PM
Steve Horsley from Virginia  Find all comments by Steve Horsley
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
“ There is a time to die ”
Abortion and suicide is wrong,euthenasia is wrong but there is a time to die..lets not take"choose life" too far in a day when we are able to prolong life because of technology...trying to squeeze another second,minute or day based on this statement alone is not biblical in light of what we are told about death...we are appointed.

Sermon10/17/12 11:53 PM
Deb from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deb
Hospice Hell
comments
Happened to my step dad in a nursing home last year, ALMOST. I yanked him out of there and took him to my home. He stayed for 7 weeks and went home with my mom. He is still alive and wasn't even terminal. He has Parkinson's and some dementia but can't walk.I call them murders,too. He turned 86 this month. It's criminal. They told me morphine helped his breathing,too.

Sermon10/15/12 10:45 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
“ Interesting but a question ”
The hospice workers appear to be guilty, but the question arises on the other hand: do we Christians sometimes unnessarily prolongue the natural death process of our loved ones? I noticed that 1/5 of the book, Thoughts on Religious Experience, by A. Alexander written in 1842 deals with the death bed of the believer with the aim to as he says get his hearers to "let go of their too eager grasp of this world and become familiar with death and the grave." Or as Paul Washer well said, we spend more time praying the saints out of heaven than praying for them to prepare to enter there. I was just wondering if we as Christians are in error as well? This world is not our home, but we are so loathe to let go of its grasp on our affections. Wouldn't we profit by learning from the experience of Christian and Hopeful as the crossed the great river?

Sermon10/15/12 4:43 PM
Samantha M from Georgia Camden County  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon10/15/12 2:31 PM

Hospice Hell
comments
I am a registered nurse. I don't feel I can freely talk about this much because of my position, but this information does match up with my experiences. Once, I had a patient in the hospital who they said was actively dying. I was busy at the beginning of the shift, and my charge nurse was helping me when I asked her to see if that patient needed something for pain. I was appalled when I went in later and found that she had given more medication, morphine or something like it, when the patient's respirations were 3-6/minute, and you aren't supposed to give that kind of med of they are under 12. Later, the family asked me to give more medication, and I would not, for the above reasons, and explained that to them and offered other non- medication measures we could try for comfort. They said they respected my position, but asked that if I would not give the medicine, then "find someone who will." And, much to my dismay, none of my co-workers had issue with it like I did. All in all, it turned into a big fiasco and I looked like the bad guy, with everyone telling me I was in the wrong. They used the same argument presented here: "do you really think it's the medication killing her? No, It's her disease process." And I have puzzled over that idea ever since. I still feel I d

Sermon10/15/12 12:24 PM
James R Hamilton from Staffordshire, England, UK  Protected NameFind all comments by James R  Hamilton
Hospice Hell
comments
This subject has long needed addressing, we've waxed long & eloquent about abortion, but this murder at the other end of the human spectrum has been ignored. It's a big issue and how to tackle it? But we must begin. Thank you for this, look forward to your next session sir.

Sermon10/15/12 9:22 AM
Concerned  Find all comments by Concerned
Hospice Hell
comments
You should also do an expose on nursing home care of the elderly and how the low standard of care hastens their departure from life and or makes them drastically deteroiate (like aged ten years in a week.) Please preach about how we Christians should be caring for our elderly in our homes, not dumping them in the nearest nursing home and paying people to do the job we can and should do a 1000% better (because it is done with love) at home.

Sermon8/31/12 10:55 PM
Glen from Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Glen
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
“ Wow ”
This message just shocked my wife and I We have a friend that was dying of cancer when we found this message. The pastor decribed perfectly what was going on before our very eye's. Couldn't sleep that night, like a bad dream. Good Job Pastor! The next morning I called our friends wife and told her about Hospice and she just thought they were wonderful. Couldn't believe it! Lord Bless Brother

Sermon8/10/12 11:27 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Avoiding Schaap's Fall

Sermon8/9/12 5:40 PM
Denise and Matt from Estonia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise and Matt
Avoiding Schaap's Fall
Joey Faust
comments
“ Good text for subject matter. ”
Lots of Amens from our neck of the woods!

Sermon7/23/12 12:39 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Surviving The Church

Sermon7/10/12 7:34 PM
Brian Reimer from Texas  Find all comments by Brian Reimer
Jesus Pictures & Samson
Joey Faust
comments
“ Correction ”
Correction to my comment in my review below: Mel Gibson's flick "Last Temptation..." should reference his movie "Passion of the Christ". "Last Temptation...", of course, was yet another example though made by other blasphemers.

Sermon7/10/12 4:50 PM
Brian Reimer from Texas  Find all comments by Brian Reimer
Jesus Pictures & Samson
Joey Faust
comments
“ Picture Perfect ”
Pastor Faust once again pierces the heart of this world's culture (programming) with bible truth. How many times will believers allow satan to mock them with this (often effeminate appearing) hippie they call Jesus? Believers flocked to the theaters to be fleeced in drinking in Mel Gibson's flick "Last Temptation..." where another hippie makes an appearance calling himself Jesus. Jesus was and is perfect. He would not ever bear the mark of having the long hair that He says is a shame. This hippie Jesus image that is so indelibly burned in the minds of everyone has me wondering if THE antichrist will resemble that false image. This message (and see part 2 also) is part of a series on hair and head covering in which Pastor Faust illuminates the true picture(s) that God gives us in relation to hair (for both men and women). I highly recommend not only this series to you but all messages by this pastor. What is clear is that pictures are VERY important to God; we as believers ought to tread very carefully in ever even blurring HIS pictures. Pastor Faust as a curator of God's pictures; he does it well.

Sermon7/9/12 12:07 PM
Steve Knoxville Area from Knoxville, TN  Find all comments by Steve Knoxville Area
Jesus Pictures & Samson
Joey Faust
comments
“ Awesome Preacher! ”
No sugar coating from this Preacher, if you love Gods Word uncut without any sugar coating, this is a rare Preacher. If you like sugar coated, perversions, etc RUN haha Never yet have I listened to one of this Brothers Sermons that did not bust my chops and convict me sigh

Sermon7/9/12 11:00 AM

Sunday - AM

Pastor Cory Griess
The Origin of Marriage

The Covenant and the Family
Calvary Protestant...

Carolina Theological Seminary

Earn your degree at home on your sch­ed­ule! Aff­ord­able dist­ance learn­ing educ­at­ion!
www.carolinatheologicalsemi..