FRIDAY
FEB 27, 2015

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: hnrc
Heritage Netherlands Reformed
Dr. Joel Beeke, M. Kuivenhoven  |  Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sermon11/12/12 8:13 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
What My Parents Taught Me-1
Dr. Joel Beeke
This was so tender and I was really moved by it. I wish iher had heard it years back when I found myself a working single mom to have gleaned some of the wisdom from your dad and your upbringing. Looking forward to the sharing of your mom tho I've heard you speak right after her homegoing and was wishing then that I had had the opportunity to have met her. One more thing, I'm not surprised at your dad saying the third thing was his hearing your sermons as I can relate to that in how often they go deep into my soul.

Sermon11/12/12 7:26 AM
comments
Thank you very much for this powerful and instructive sermon.

Sermon11/4/12 1:57 PM
Job's Submission of Providence
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
A powerful and anointed sermon.

Sermon11/4/12 9:12 AM
cliff from upstate new york  Find all comments by cliff
Dr Beeke show his preaching and expository genius again.

Sermon10/31/12 12:16 PM
Charles Mills from Florence, Ky  Protected NameFind all comments by Charles Mills
“ Great Sermon! A must listen!! ”

Sermon10/27/12 9:20 PM
Catherine Stewart from Georgia  Find all comments by Catherine Stewart
4 Secrets of a Truly Happy Home
Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Beeke, This sermon proved a blessed preparation for the Lord's Day tomorrow. I was both comforted and encouraged, yet I was also challenged to pray more fervently. Thank you. Press on!

Sermon10/26/12 9:48 AM
Elihue from Washington  Find all comments by Elihue
Fatal Forgetfulness
Dr. David P Murray
comments
Truly a gem. I am so glad that I came across this. As the previous comments so stated, this is a message for both young and old that is sobering, but with hope.

Sermon10/23/12 4:14 AM
Hollie Cloherty from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hollie Cloherty
Endurance: Running the Race
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
Thank you soo much Mr Beeke for proclaiming the truth of Christ! He has really used you to speak to me in rebuke and love. Really challenged me about the application of the story about the old lady whose house was broken into. "You've got no business in my heart, sin. Get out!"

Sermon10/22/12 2:43 PM
The Holy War in Mansoul
Dr. Joel Beeke
Very instructive. Very encouraging. I will listen to it again. Thank you, Bro. Joel

Sermon10/20/12 6:12 PM
Natasha from Ontario  Find all comments by Natasha
Judah - Joseph's Brother-3
Rev. Mark Kelderman
“ Convicting Sermon! ”
No words!!! May God bless you!

Sermon10/20/12 5:27 PM
Natasha from Ontario  Find all comments by Natasha
Joseph Experiences God's Providence-2
Rev. Mark Kelderman
WOW!!! What an encouraging sermon.

Sermon10/15/12 3:10 PM
Natasha from Ontario  Find all comments by Natasha
Have a Complete Hope
Rev. Mark Kelderman
“ Comforting sermon! ”
So good to hear. May the Lord bless your work. Always enjoying your sermons.

Sermon10/7/12 10:35 AM
Jonathan Smuts from TX  Find all comments by Jonathan Smuts
Rearing Children by Faith
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ Great Sermon! but sound problem ”
The first 6 minutes and 39 seconds are blank and there's no sound.Can this be corrected?

Sermon9/3/12 5:25 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Killing Remaining Sin
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
“ About William Ames ”
Response to Don: Dr. Beeke is a very busy man so I don't think he would mind me weighing in on your question about William Ames. Dr.Beeke is about to release a new book that is a compendium of Puritan works gathered together as a systematic theology. The book link is here. http://www.heritagebooks.org/a-puritan-theology-doctrine-for-life-pre-order/ William Ames is not well known for one reason, a lot of what he wrote was still in Latin. But my understanding is that one of his Latin works was translated and quoted from in this new work when dealing with the subject of the Puritan and that which precedes conversion. I have yet to see this new book, but have perused the table of contents and amazed Dr. Beeke finds the time to write so prolifically, head a seminary, and preach from place to place. On the subject of mortification, I hope to narrate as many unique Puritans on this subject as I can find. So far I have done John Flavel, John Owen, Thomas Manton, Stephen Charnock and I can't remember if there were others T M S www.puritanaudiobooks.com

Sermon9/2/12 10:52 PM
Don C. Smith from Burlington, Ontario Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Don C. Smith
Killing Remaining Sin
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
“ Good sermon - plus a question. ”
I’m a layperson living in Burlington, Ontario – 45 minutes west of Toronto. I’ve been a Christian since 1976, but it’s only in the last 4 years that I’ve read extensively about Calvinism. Five years ago I began listening to S. Lewis Johnson's sermons stored at the Believer’s Chapel (Dallas) website. In two of his last messages he discussed how helpful William Ames’ Marrow of Theology had been to his understanding of the Atonement. Consequently I purchased The Marrow and A Sketch of the Christian’s Catechism. I have been deeply blessed by both books. My question is: Why isn’t Ames discussed or mentioned all that much these days; he seems to have very influential in his day - The Canons of Dort, J. Edwards and Milton. I’m reading Ames and Warfield these days. I confess that it takes all my brainpower to understand either of them. Both have led me to study God’s Word with great vigor. And I enjoyed your message "Killing Remaining Sin" Regards, Don Smith

Sermon8/26/12 12:48 AM
hanna from Ontario  Find all comments by hanna
comments
I am grateful for this technology and forward your sermons to my children.

Sermon8/20/12 6:28 AM
comments
I love this sermon. What an encouragement. I do have to listen to it again as some things I've not learned before. Looking forward to hearing again with notebook in hand.. thank you.

Sermon7/29/12 10:41 PM
aws from mississippi  Find all comments by aws
This was a wonderful message. What encouragement for believers. What a exortation to unbelievers to run to Christ for cleansing. This was preached the day after the funeral of his dear mother. God gave him grace to stand and proclaim the truth of the gospel once again. Must hear.

Sermon7/26/12 4:54 PM
Carine from Christchurch, New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carine
comments
“ Thanks be to God! ”
A most timely and truly precious, heart warming sermon- may God uphold and strengthen you as you faithfully bring His Word, even our Lord Jesus Christ , to feast on!

Sermon7/18/12 5:38 PM
carole Swets from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by carole Swets
Christophobia
Dr. David P Murray
comments
I sent this to my son Jared

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

How Much More
Bill Parker

Lost Generation

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Five Tests Of Refiner's Fire

Evangelism Awakening
Sunday - PM

Robert Rubino
Jesus is Worse Than Moses!

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church

Blog 2/22/15
Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief!

New York Gospel Mission
there are times in the chr­ist­ian life where things...

Islamic State = Real Islam, Click Here

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Qur'an & Muh­amm­ad, Where So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Do Not
www.puritandownloads.com/is..

Biblical Studies Scholarship Online

NCTS off­er­ing full or subs­id­ized Sch­ol­arsh­ips for DMin. ThD, Mast­ers and Bach­el­ors

Sermon: Christonomy: The Way of Life!
Robert Rubino