Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: hisglory
Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond  |  Appomattox, Virginia

Sermon1/7/07 1:37 AM
Lee from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lee
comments
“ 48 minutes of pure truth ”
If this man speaks the truth, which I sincerely believe, our modern day Christian ministers are not telling us the whole truth. The problem lyes not in what is told, but what is not told. Ministers should not fear to offend their listeners when it is the truth they are speaking. The Bible says that the truth cuts like a sword. That means people will be offended to hear the truth unless God blesses it to their hearts. I wish the Lord's blessing on those ministers who labor only to the honor and glory of the Lord...and not to their own honor. Woe unto those ministers who lead their whole flock astray! Read this sermon again and again and pray that the Lord will give true insight, and that we shall not decieve ourselves for the great and never-ending eternity.

Sermon1/6/07 3:12 PM
jon from nj  Find all comments by jon
comments
“ If you like this one... ”
If you liked this sermon I encourage everyone here to listen to Paul Washer, founder of Heartcry Missionary Society. His slap-in-the-face style is refreshing and his teaching will change your perspective on todays compacient, watered down "Christianity." not to us - jon

Sermon12/24/06 10:56 AM
Becca Anderson from Longview Tx  Find all comments by Becca Anderson
Ecclesiastic Modernity : Spiritual Anorexia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
“ Fabulous message! Sums up the modern church. ”
Pastor Raymond is a "new find" for me on Sermon Audio, and I will be downloading everything by him TODAY. This sermon absolutely nails both the apostacy and malnutrition of the modern church, but encourages believers to beef up their own spiritual diet and be what God has called them to be. A sensitive and solid preacher. Fantastic!

Sermon9/14/06 2:30 PM
Vicky G. from Ohio
comments
This Sermon needs to be heard by everyone especially those Unsaved of course! That is why he was inspired to write it. But as he said in the end, it is also a warning to all of us that are saved----"Let us examine ourselves" to see if we are truly in the FAITH.

Sermon6/5/06 12:49 AM
Anthony
comments
Praise the Lord, an excellent exposition of the precarious position of the enemies of God!

Sermon6/4/06 8:29 PM
albert so from chicago, il  Contact via email
comments
“ Hit me right where it hurts ”
This message hit me right where I needed it as a nominal Christian. It underscores the seriousness of sin, the wrath of God, the nature of God and our salvation, and the utter decrepitude of our morality. I feel its greatness lies not so much in how he manages to extrapolate on multiple points where the New and Old Testaments speak of Hell, but the reaction that someone like me would have in response to God - repentance and humility.

Sermon5/13/06 6:29 AM
Eric John Sawyer from South Africa  Contact via email
comments
When I first heard this we had just had a hectic down pour in the night and the entire bedroom was flooded. There I stood with my jeans rolled up and two buckets scooping water for about 2 hours. What struck me was the way that Edwards combined Scripture from both the old and the new testament; weaving them together in a tapestry. I must admit that it needed a second and a third lesson to come to the heart of the message. Eventually when I worked through the written form; I have to admit: 'Of some 30 or more sermons by various theologians, this one emerges as the most authoritive and issues forth a clear message of what awaits one in the afterlife; and the details, yes! the details. I would not say it is the final word on the matter; for no human writing can ever supercede or place itself above the firm authority of the Holy Scriptures. I am positive it was not Edwards' intent to do so either. Thanks to the Editor for including the neat collection of this true child of God's sermons.

Sermon3/19/06 8:32 AM
Steven G. from California  Contact via email
comments
This sermon should be studied in opposition to Thomas Chalmers' 'No Fury in God'. Do they agree or disagree? Are they reconcilable? If not, which conforms to Scripture?

Sermon12/28/05 10:35 PM
alex408 from morgan hill
comments
clear and specific message of the gospel. when i hear it i can feel the anointing of holy ghost flowing through brother johnathan edwards. amen.

Sermon12/15/05 5:31 PM
Nigel Holland from British Columbia  Contact via email
comments
Christians today need to wake up to the truth and see the wretched condition of sinners as people God is infinitely offended at and not just "poor, misguided souls". THE best sermon I have ever heard.

Sermon9/10/05 11:58 AM
Aaron from Michigan, Howell  Contact via email
comments
“ God is Great ”
Gods judgement ist terrible, his wrath is great. We need to know just how much God hates the sinner, to understand the majesty of his grace in sending Christ. This sermon gives a clear undertanding of Gods hatred for both Sin and Sinner, rather than the 'Hate the Sin, love the Sinner' mentality preached from all too many pulpits today.

Sermon4/25/05 1:00 AM
Joseph from Oklahoma
comments
This sermon is a must read! This was one of the sermons God used to change my life. The first time I ever read it I was in awe. I pleased when I found it in an audio version here. God used this sermon to instill the fear and reverence of Him in me. I never realized how terrible Hell and the wrath of God was until I read this sermon. I had a mental conviction of what it was like before I read it but when I look back I didn't really have a clue. I knew hell was a bad place because I heard it all of my life. Unfortunately when I did hear preachers would only talk it about in the abstract or quickly pass over talking about it. I fell like the reason I had no fear of God before and not as much of a knowledge of the terribleness of Hell is because of the neglect of teaching on it. We have been pampered to much with a feel good gospel. I hope God sends more preachers like Edwards to preach today. This type of preaching is greatly needed today.

Sermon4/21/05 2:02 PM
A True Monotheist from Babylon (Exile)  Contact via email
The Pursuit of Victory and the Shame of...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
B"H I agree with about 80 to 90 percent of what Pastor Raymond has said. I agree that so-called "pluralism" is polytheistic. However, Biblical government has no meaning outside of the 613 Commandments of the Torah/Seven Laws of Noah. (Isaiah 33:22) Any other worship other than G-d, including that of Jesus, will not suffice for the Government like that of Moses. The Second Commandment is very clear. While the message of Jesus is sound, worship the G-d of Abraham and be approved. My Humble Opinion A True Monotheist in Israel

Sermon12/31/04 8:52 PM
Tommy Moore from Ohio  Contact via email
comments
Edwards delivered a sermon that so many so called "Feel Good Christians" need to hear in their heart. Hell is a real place and Edwards points that out firmly

Sermon10/17/04 4:59 AM
Michael Raymond from Hilton Head Island, SC  Contact via email
The Practical Application of Totalism
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
How humbling it is to think you have at least a basic understand of a topic like the soverignity of God and then listen to Pastor Paul preach and teach on Totalism! What a blessing! On top of that, the practical applications of Totalism is so rich you will want to listen to it again and again because this is a meal you just can't digest in one sitting. The good news is it is so delicious it may be all you want to eat it for an entire week. Let everything that hath a voice Praise the Lord.

Sermon10/16/04 7:26 AM
Michael Raymond from Hilton Head Island, SC  Contact via email
The Pursuit of Victory and the Shame of...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
I thank and praise God for Sermon Audio.com and Pastor Paul. These ministries are a wake up call and battle cry for Reformation, Dominion and Power. This Sermon by Pastor Paul is one of the most, inspiring, educational, enlightening and powerful sermons that I have heard on Sermon Audio.com and that's saying a lot because Sermon Audion.com IS the rallying point for the "Blackcoats", the fearless ministers,(like during the revolutionary war) who God is using to lead the body of Christ to Victory. Run to the front lines of the battle by listening to THIS SERMON TODAY! May God Bless You.

Sermon10/15/04 9:28 AM
Michael Raymond from Hilton Head Island, SC  Contact via email
The Intent of the Law, part 2
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
My brothers and sisters in Christ, I encourage you, I challenge you, I beg you to Hear this sermon and the series "Dominion and Power"! If God has called you to be a Faithful, Serious, Convicted and Proactive believer, this sermon is for you! Yes our nation is at war with terrorism, and we are striving to keep it from our shores, but RIGHT NOW there is a spiritual war storming us and it has already reached our soil and rages in every state. There has never been a more appropriate time in history for Pastor Paul's series on "Dominon and Power". Truly "A MUST HEAR" for all the body of Christ!

Sermon10/13/04 8:48 AM
Michael Raymond from Hilton Head Island, SC  Contact via email
The Intent of the Law, part 1
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
This sermon and it's series "Dominion and Power" is a MUST for all to hear! How wonderfully interesting it is that God should guide me to a sermon by a Pastor that has my name and have him be blessed mightly by God with a burden for truth not being preached or taught widely today. The only teachings close to this sermon that I have been blessed to come across (other than the Bible of course)has been the book "Gospel Mystery of Sanctification" by Walter Marshall. I pray that God bless Pastor Paul and all he touches with his preaching and teachings. Once again this sermon and it's series is a MUST for all to hear!

Sermon10/10/04 2:42 PM
larry mcgrew from Newburgh NY
comments
Wow! This sermon is famous most probably because it is clearly one of the greatest. The prosperity gospel compared to this is an alarming deception.

Sermon10/4/04 11:36 AM
Melvin from Singapore
Jonathan Edwards: Resolutions
Jonathan Edwards
comments
“ Great Resolutions ”
Praise the Lord for preserving this Great Resolutions which is full of wisdom from above. It is certainly worthwhile to study through all the text and be transform into it likeness. Believe the text should be made available to those believers out there who desire to search for God proven wisdom. Our beloved late Jonathan Edwards had indeed do a good service to mankind. Wonderful will be to have more man of God likes him, Amen! Blessed is the one who read it, more abundantly for those who study it, forever blessing for those who reserving it from generation to generations, Amen!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Elizabeth Baptist Church
Sunday - PM

Jeff Arthur
The Heavenly Calling P-1

Details Of Gods Calling
Elizabeth Baptist Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com