Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia | SermonAudio.com

Pastor Paul Michael Raymond  |  Appomattox, Virginia

Sermon2/15/07 9:25 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Work of The Trinity in Monergism
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Wonderful Message! ”
Amen! As a former Arminian myself, by the grace of God, I have been brought to see the Light, and can now say Amen! Be sure to hear this powerful message!

Sermon2/14/07 6:38 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine of Sanctification Explained and...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
Finally! The truth about our sanctification is proclaimed here! This wonderful message is Good News, especially if you have been rasied (as I was) under the Wesleyan doctrine of a "second blessing" and a "sinless perfection"... available in this life!

Sermon2/14/07 5:37 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine Of Justification
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Amen! Yes, I agree! We are justified (in time) by faith alone, and even our faith is the sovereign gift of God. Yes, salvation is of the Lord!

Sermon2/14/07 1:59 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Ecclesiastic Modernity : Spiritual Anorexia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
“ Excellent! ”
This wonderful message exposes the apostasy, humanism, and modernism of our day... This is a must-hear by all believers everywhere!

Sermon2/14/07 12:10 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine Of Adoption 2
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Wonderful Message! ”
Amen! Be sure to hear this wonderful message! Really a blessing! A must-hear for everyone!

Sermon2/14/07 11:15 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine Of Adoption 1
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Excellent! ”
Thank you for this wonderful message! This is one of the best sermons I have ever heard on this interesting topic! Be sure to hear this audio sermon about the believers adoption into the family of God!

Sermon1/23/07 7:46 AM
Tim from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim
comments
“ Fear God! ”
Even as a Christian, I felt scared a lot by this sermon - but I urge you, listen to all of it. This sermon describes how powerful God is and exactly why we need to fear him. I must admit, I did not have a true fear for God before I listened to this sermon, and now I can understand exactly why. I tell you the truth, I am shaking and crying now, but rightfully so, because God has revealed to me, how powerful he is. We all need to fear God. The time to act is NOW! Dont miss the opportunity that God is giving you. Everyone, Christian or Non-Christian should listen to this sermon. I highly recommend it.

Sermon1/7/07 1:37 AM
Lee from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lee
comments
“ 48 minutes of pure truth ”
If this man speaks the truth, which I sincerely believe, our modern day Christian ministers are not telling us the whole truth. The problem lyes not in what is told, but what is not told. Ministers should not fear to offend their listeners when it is the truth they are speaking. The Bible says that the truth cuts like a sword. That means people will be offended to hear the truth unless God blesses it to their hearts. I wish the Lord's blessing on those ministers who labor only to the honor and glory of the Lord...and not to their own honor. Woe unto those ministers who lead their whole flock astray! Read this sermon again and again and pray that the Lord will give true insight, and that we shall not decieve ourselves for the great and never-ending eternity.

Sermon1/6/07 3:12 PM
jon from nj  Find all comments by jon
comments
“ If you like this one... ”
If you liked this sermon I encourage everyone here to listen to Paul Washer, founder of Heartcry Missionary Society. His slap-in-the-face style is refreshing and his teaching will change your perspective on todays compacient, watered down "Christianity." not to us - jon

Sermon12/24/06 10:56 AM
Becca Anderson from Longview Tx  Find all comments by Becca Anderson
Ecclesiastic Modernity : Spiritual Anorexia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
“ Fabulous message! Sums up the modern church. ”
Pastor Raymond is a "new find" for me on Sermon Audio, and I will be downloading everything by him TODAY. This sermon absolutely nails both the apostacy and malnutrition of the modern church, but encourages believers to beef up their own spiritual diet and be what God has called them to be. A sensitive and solid preacher. Fantastic!

Sermon9/14/06 2:30 PM
Vicky G. from Ohio
comments
This Sermon needs to be heard by everyone especially those Unsaved of course! That is why he was inspired to write it. But as he said in the end, it is also a warning to all of us that are saved----"Let us examine ourselves" to see if we are truly in the FAITH.

Sermon6/5/06 12:49 AM
Anthony
comments
Praise the Lord, an excellent exposition of the precarious position of the enemies of God!

Sermon6/4/06 8:29 PM
albert so from chicago, il  Contact via email
comments
“ Hit me right where it hurts ”
This message hit me right where I needed it as a nominal Christian. It underscores the seriousness of sin, the wrath of God, the nature of God and our salvation, and the utter decrepitude of our morality. I feel its greatness lies not so much in how he manages to extrapolate on multiple points where the New and Old Testaments speak of Hell, but the reaction that someone like me would have in response to God - repentance and humility.

Sermon5/13/06 6:29 AM
Eric John Sawyer from South Africa  Contact via email
comments
When I first heard this we had just had a hectic down pour in the night and the entire bedroom was flooded. There I stood with my jeans rolled up and two buckets scooping water for about 2 hours. What struck me was the way that Edwards combined Scripture from both the old and the new testament; weaving them together in a tapestry. I must admit that it needed a second and a third lesson to come to the heart of the message. Eventually when I worked through the written form; I have to admit: 'Of some 30 or more sermons by various theologians, this one emerges as the most authoritive and issues forth a clear message of what awaits one in the afterlife; and the details, yes! the details. I would not say it is the final word on the matter; for no human writing can ever supercede or place itself above the firm authority of the Holy Scriptures. I am positive it was not Edwards' intent to do so either. Thanks to the Editor for including the neat collection of this true child of God's sermons.

Sermon3/19/06 8:32 AM
Steven G. from California  Contact via email
comments
This sermon should be studied in opposition to Thomas Chalmers' 'No Fury in God'. Do they agree or disagree? Are they reconcilable? If not, which conforms to Scripture?

Sermon12/28/05 10:35 PM
alex408 from morgan hill
comments
clear and specific message of the gospel. when i hear it i can feel the anointing of holy ghost flowing through brother johnathan edwards. amen.

Sermon12/15/05 5:31 PM
Nigel Holland from British Columbia  Contact via email
comments
Christians today need to wake up to the truth and see the wretched condition of sinners as people God is infinitely offended at and not just "poor, misguided souls". THE best sermon I have ever heard.

Sermon9/10/05 11:58 AM
Aaron from Michigan, Howell  Contact via email
comments
“ God is Great ”
Gods judgement ist terrible, his wrath is great. We need to know just how much God hates the sinner, to understand the majesty of his grace in sending Christ. This sermon gives a clear undertanding of Gods hatred for both Sin and Sinner, rather than the 'Hate the Sin, love the Sinner' mentality preached from all too many pulpits today.

Sermon4/25/05 1:00 AM
Joseph from Oklahoma
comments
This sermon is a must read! This was one of the sermons God used to change my life. The first time I ever read it I was in awe. I pleased when I found it in an audio version here. God used this sermon to instill the fear and reverence of Him in me. I never realized how terrible Hell and the wrath of God was until I read this sermon. I had a mental conviction of what it was like before I read it but when I look back I didn't really have a clue. I knew hell was a bad place because I heard it all of my life. Unfortunately when I did hear preachers would only talk it about in the abstract or quickly pass over talking about it. I fell like the reason I had no fear of God before and not as much of a knowledge of the terribleness of Hell is because of the neglect of teaching on it. We have been pampered to much with a feel good gospel. I hope God sends more preachers like Edwards to preach today. This type of preaching is greatly needed today.

Sermon4/21/05 2:02 PM
A True Monotheist from Babylon (Exile)  Contact via email
The Pursuit of Victory and the Shame of...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
B"H I agree with about 80 to 90 percent of what Pastor Raymond has said. I agree that so-called "pluralism" is polytheistic. However, Biblical government has no meaning outside of the 613 Commandments of the Torah/Seven Laws of Noah. (Isaiah 33:22) Any other worship other than G-d, including that of Jesus, will not suffice for the Government like that of Moses. The Second Commandment is very clear. While the message of Jesus is sound, worship the G-d of Abraham and be approved. My Humble Opinion A True Monotheist in Israel

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Advent
Glendale Missionary...

Hell Shaking Prayer

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Dennis Prutow
God's Weekly Assurance

Our Public Worship
Westminster Evangelistic...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: A Red Hot Coal For Christ

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Android Wear